Rooftop Haunting: White Eyed Ghost of Terror [YusakuYurako]

compose a reply
Rooftop Haunting: White Eyed Ghost of Terror [YusakuYurako]Jan 29, 2020 16:42:52 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster

Ghost Hunters Extraordinaire

The hustle and bustle of Konohagakure had waned more and more as the sun set. By nightfall the various shinobi, kunoichi and groups of dignitaries that crisscrossed the village during the day had all retired to their abodes. The hidden leaf had busier and noisier than normal during the daylight hours; with the chunin exams fast approaching, everyone were busy planning. Even the likes of Gure Yuuta, one of the hidden leaf's more irreverent Jounin had his share of actual work he had to do.

However, now that the day was done, Yuuta was able to relax and enjoy his down time. The jounin strolled casually down one of konoha's many streets. Dressed in his usual garb, which consisted of a burgundy sleeveless shirt with the Gure clan symbol on the front. Atop this he wore his usual dark green jacket; the Jounin were headed to meet Yurako, one of his three Genin students.

In truth, Yuuta wasn’t as close to Yurako as he were Roku and Issei. However, he never played favorites, despite Roku being his son and the latter being on team 3 longer than the himself. So when Yurako had asked him to meet her at night on the rooftops in one of the residential areas; Yuuta figured it was a perfect time for the to learn more about one another. The jounin made it a point to give each genin a chance alone with him. Either for training or just hanging out.

Yurako, an advance Genin hailing from the Utsuki clan showed great promise as a Kunoichi. She was talented and brave yet the young lady had a penchant for being strong enthusiastic and generally gregarious. While this wasn’t a bad thing in itself, the Gure Jounin knew that one day she would be faced with a seemingly insurmountable task that would ultimately force her to mature. Yuuta vowed to prepare her for that moment in her life, after all her personality and his own were extremely similar.

Yuuta could only laugh to himself as he continued on, now only a short ways from the rendezvous spot. Each of his genin displayed one or two personality traits that Yuuta himself had; Uchiha Issei, although truly his own person, the boy shared Yuuta's urge to lead and protect people. Gure Roku, the jounin's son had adopted Yuuta's hunger for knowledge and keen insight. Then you had Utsuki Yurako, who despite being newly appointed to Team 3, shared the man's obnoxious and overbearing excitement and enthusiasm.

The man couldn't ask for any other team to watch over; they had made an impact on Yuuta, who usually went by the beat of his own drum. These genin were giving him something to live for just as much if not more than he had was for them. Yurako’s tall figure would soon come into view and Yuuta would take to the building she were on.

"Oi! Am I late?” the Kunoichi's Sensei said, as he walked up to her. Both Yurako and Yuuta had believed there to be a Ghost of a long forgotten shinobi that moved across the rooftops during a certain time of the night. Yuuta had been noticing a figure every now and then but figured it to be random shinobi. It wasn't until Yurako had also mentioned the figure during one of their many team meetings did Yuuta also begin to suspect supernatural forces were at play.

"Did you see the Ghost of Rooftop's Past? Wait… Yurako was that the name we've decided to call it?” Yuuta said. Unbeknownst to the two, the "ghost” they were hunting had already spotted them; it moved silently within the night as if it had no mass or body at all

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

Aisu Burr has written 250 posts
Rooftop Haunting: White Eyed Ghost of Terror [YusakuYurako]Jan 30, 2020 14:09:09 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Success is measured in blood. Yours, or your enemy's.
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday April 21st rank Jounin occupation Anbu

A pair of grey Jika-Tabi boots settled on the roof without sound. Clad in a similarly colored vest, arm braces on black trousers and gloves, the fox-masked individual stood upright. "You two have nothing better to do?" He barked at them, studying them both from underneath his mask. His hands were raised up to his neck, to adjust the konoha headband dangling around the shinobi's neck like a scarf.

The fox masked Anbu known by many people as Myobu had a confident hand on hip pose. Now, a kid believing ghosts are real is fine, the problem was the grown adult jonin believing in ghost too. "I have patrol work to do, I'd rather not have to deal with two people set on following me around. I mean, you could try, not that you'd be able to." He commented, pretty convinced of his words. "I seriously would like to avoid the hassle tho..." The young Hyuga was firm in his words, but he still tried to call upon his more friendly unmasked persona. He casually strolled past the two.

"It's late. You two should go rest." He ended, hopping to the next roof with grace.

TAG NOTES GO HERE

Nightshade has written 193 posts
Rooftop Haunting: White Eyed Ghost of Terror [YusakuYurako]Jan 31, 2020 1:00:42 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

Yurako was still getting used to her sensei. He didn't give the best impressions at first, practically kidnapping her and dragging her to Kawa for an official team meeting. However, she'd grown to like him, as she did with most people, minus the doctor she met. But that was mostly due to her hating boring hospitals. She didn't mind most people in fact. She just wanted all of the friends and comrades, as well as a friendly rival or ten. She was happy to have been making so many new friends since becoming a genin.

However, lately, she's been noticing something suspicious, so she brought it up a couple of times to Yuuta. You see, one night while she was returning home from a long bath and upon her return to the clan's compound, she would spot and hear someone running across the rooftops. Despite how silent they may have been to others, there was no comparison to the ears of a Utsuki. They could hear better than dogs, even with someone as young as Yurako. The way they looked made her think of a spirit!

Someone was haunting the rooftops! She would need Kinoko Sensei (as she dubbed him) for this one. She wasn't scared of ghosts tho! She just didn't know how to please a spirit. Maybe with friendship? She was completely stumped on the subject. Right now she was on the rooftop, waiting for Yuuta who finally would show up about twenty minutes late. He should've known by now that Yurako was the type to always arrive somewhere early. She would bound over to him quickly.

"Kinoko Sensei! You're late! It's been like a million minutes or something like that! What if he dragged me to the underworld?!" She would say to the mushroom man. When he asked about the name she would shrug. "I don't remember! Hahaha! But let's go with that! I've never been good with names, to be honest." She would reply. That's when she would spot the ghost, the man dressed in a silver uniform and mask who just snuck up on the two, asking if they had anything better to do.

"That's the ghost!" She would say pointing at the spirit, pulling out a kunai from her pouch. He said he was patrolling but for what? Was he watching and waiting for an unsuspecting victim to take to the underworld. He said that they should rest. "Yeah right! Rest in peace! I'm not falling for your lies spirit!" She would say, sure that he was a spirit or whatever, not aware of what an ANBU member was. She wasn't the smartest after all.

------
Tag:

last edit by Utsuki Yurako on Jan 31, 2020 1:01:36 GMT -5
Gaige has written 131 posts
Rooftop Haunting: White Eyed Ghost of Terror [YusakuYurako]Mar 14, 2020 16:27:21 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Inner Yuuta: I'm scared!

Yurako was as lively as always; talking so fast that Yuuta could hardly keep up. The Jounin would simply smile at her and keep nodding. The more she spoke the more his eyes widen until his smirk collapsed into full blown laughter. Although she was a new addition to Team Gure; Yurako was the perfect replacement for Nori. Not saying Yuuta was ok with bthe latter leaving the squad, he truly liked that white eyed brat. However, it had been deemed a mandatory for whatever reason by the shinobi council.

Before Yuuta could even make a plan with his student on their psuedo mission, a calm monotonic voice would resound behind the Gure. Immediately the adult would swing his body around to face the newcomer; standing between fox face and rabbit girl. To be completely honest; Yuuta believed in ghost and anything else that one would consider supernatural. He had always been the macabre type usually being the first in his former genin team to lament that someone had met a grisly fate.

Despite his own eccentrics, the Gure believes in and genii, ghosts, goblins, and those terrific things that 'go bump in the night'. What's even more surprising is the fact that Yuuta is horrified by the same creatures. Being a man of knowledge, there's only two ways Yuuta will react or deal with that which can't be explained. The common and aspect usually shown by the man is to research or learn more, while the second is which is rarely shown; is his fear for the unexplained, irrational and downright terrifying.

Yurako was the first to make her move, however Yuuta would stand in front of her so she wouldn't end up flying through his ghost-like, incorporeal body. Not only that but what if she had gotten herself possessed by the wayward spirit. Yuuta wouldn't be able to live himself had she become a denizen of the damned.

"We do not take orders from the dead. You might have been anbu when you were alive but now you're just a restless spirit. We've come here to stop your egregious haunting of the rooftops

Yuuta hardly followed commands from the living, much less a lost and forgotten soul. The jounin needed to figure out if the ghost was one of the weaker lesser entities or was he considered to be a wraith… in fact this being before him could be one of the many creatures. The Gure had researched during his childhood. Most of them were harmless to the living however if the person had died an awful death then more than likely their spirits would fall into depravity and become an undead being that could effect the mortal plane.

"Yurako… prepare yourself. Because this particular being has taken on the form of an Anbu we can assume it died a brutal death. More than likely its become a revenant or eidolon maybe even a wight.”

Yuuta knew a lot about the undead, the afterlife known as the Pure Land and even the rare mentions of limbo. That said just like all every other piece of information and wisdom he collected over the years; he had researched it extensively if not more. These creatures had never been proven to exist and although he was frightened, Yuuta wanted to be the first to prove their existence. The Gure shinobi would then pull out several tags that resembled explosive ones used in battle and handed a few to Yurako. However, the writing on the tags were indecipherable.

"We’ll be in deep shit if it’s become a Lich. These warding tags should keep it out our heads. We need to place an ancestral sending tag on it”

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

Rooftop Haunting: White Eyed Ghost of Terror [YusakuYurako]Mar 14, 2020 18:14:00 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull

Myobu looked at the jonin through his mask with utter disbelief. "Are you really that fucking stupid?" He exclaimed, kinda awestruck that a grown adult could literaly consider him a ghost...DESPITE KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT ANBU OPERATIVES ARE AND HOW THEY LOOK.

Alright then, time to deal with the problem. Ignoring the two would simply not cut it. They could go on and on wasting his time as well as spreading ridiculous assumptions and missinformation around.

In a blitz of pure speed, the Hyuga crossed the void between them and was seen gently tapping the bunny girl's head (he still had a huge soft spot for the little genins of his village) as well as the jounin's shoulder. Actions done in a blink.

"I am Myobu of the Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai." He stated, firm. "I have express orders from Lady Nanadaime regarding border and village patrol. Official. Business." The Hyuga was now in "work mode". Just to reinforce the fact that he was not a ghost, he would look for the jounin's kunai pouch, raising his petting hand away from little Yurako to grab a shuriken from the other shinobi and spin it in his fingers in a way that could be easily seen.

"This is your last warning. You are in my way. If you keep wasting my time, I will be forced to arrest you and throw you in jail for the night. You can also expect a strike on your record as per standard juristicial proceedings." He ended, handing over the shuriken he picked up to little Yuraku if she wanted to take it. He reaaaaaaally wanted to be more friendly about it, but he also really had no time for this. With how tight the patrol shift was, he could not afford any wasted moment.

"Not counting the fact of you setting a terrible example for your protegè, you idiot." That was more of a mumbled remark, but still truth none the less. the guy was jenuinely looking like a total idiot, blabbing out nonesense in the little girl's fluffy ears. "Please get off the roof and let me go back to my work. I already have my hands full, I cannot afford to have a genin and a grown adult, supposely a jounin, follow me around like moths to a flame."

"Please forgive Myobu-sama's attitude, setbacks like these make him quite frustrated." A new, calmer and more formal voice, coming from someone just arrived interrupted the man in gray. A yellow and black fox, quite big in size, sitting on the far end of the roof with his tail waving in serene slow arcs. A summon.

"The path ahead is clear, Myobu-sama. Nothing to report."

"Thank you, Dai-kun." Myobu answered, taking solace in the fact that his partner had showed up when he needed it. Then again, Dai always seemed to do so. Crafty "lil" fox he was. He was super polite all the time, yet he liked intruding in things in a rather theatrical fashion. "Please inform you know who about my problem. I will be running late for the shift, it seems."

"It will be done, Myobu-sama."

TAG NOTES GO HERE

Rooftop Haunting: White Eyed Ghost of Terror [YusakuYurako]Apr 13, 2020 20:14:36 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Great Ghosbu, forgive us!

Yuuta was highly skeptical of this so called ANBU, in fact if he were indeed a long dead member of Konoha's black ops who has become a ghoul of unimaginable power then Yusaku would pretty much say the exact same stuff he were saying right now. As if a Spector would actually tell us he isn't in fact a Spector. Yuuta thought to himself. In fact the man was actually more insightful than he appeared to be, so be would ponder what the Ghost guy said before coming to an unrealistic and obviously wrong conclusion.

"Wait minute… everyone in the hidden leaf knows that I’m actually not stupid at all, maybe a bit eccentric but not stupid………yet you just called me stupid. Which means you're lying. Aha you are a ghos… "

Yuuta was cut off by the ghost disappearing, in what he'd assumed was his ghostly from fading in and out of this world and the Pure land. Not even moments later Yuuta would receive a tap on his shoulder that genuinely shocked the shinobi, making his heart rate increase and causing his Gure defense mechanism to release automatically. The mechanism, Mushroom Spore: Scattering; is a semi-automatic jutsu employed by the Gure clan shinobi to ward off would be attackers or hide their movement having crashing into other objects.

"Oh my kamiiiii! It touched meeee. YURAKO are you still among the living?!”

In Yuuta’s case his particular scattering jutsu has an increased amount of spores that will release due to the effects his enhanced chakra supply have on his fungal manipulation Kekkei Kekkei Genkai. That said once he was tapped by the Hyuga, Yuuta’s body would automatically release compact burst of mold spores, enhanced by the man's chakra which increased the volume of overall spores. If one were looking from the street below, they'd now see a miniature cloud of thick fungal spores floating in the area of Ghost Man, Shroom Dude and Rabbit girl. The cloud obscured the two Jounin's upper half, stopping at their waist as it hovered.

"This ghost is pretty powerful, he has the ability to touch living beings. That's usually reserved for higher up apparitions. Hey GhostBu(Ghost Anbu>.>) what is it that you long for? Allow us to help you pass on before you become vengeful"

Of course Yuuta didn't notice the summoning making itself known due to his hysteria, however if he had; the man would've assumed the creature to be some sort of Oni being controlled by the Ghosbu.

NAME: Takehoushi: Sansan [Mushroom Spore: Scattering]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: None
DESCRIPTION:
Created as a defense against close-combat fighters, Takehoushi: Sansan is a jutsu that causes a compact burst of mold spores to release from the user before or upon contact. The spores released would temporarily blind or cause fits of violently coughing, if gotten into the eyes or inhaled. While they pose no real threat, the spores will give the user either an opening for a counter attack or allow them to escape. Additionally, it can be used to hide one’s movements if knocked into the surrounding environment(through a wall, into trees, or something).

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Apr 13, 2020 20:21:16 GMT -5
Rooftop Haunting: White Eyed Ghost of Terror [YusakuYurako]Apr 24, 2020 2:32:49 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

She would get closer to Yuuta, doing her best to keep her eyes and ears open towards the specter. She was gonna defeat it with the help of her fungi sensei! She shared most of the same theories and beliefs with the mushroom man of a sensei when it came to the supernatural. After all of the legends and other things that were said to exist out in this world, who was to criticize them for believing in them?

When he said that they didn't take orders from the dead, she would nod along with him. "That's right! Though, quick question, what's an ANBU?" She asked, her eye shifting to him ever so slightly before returning focus to the spirit. She readied her kunai, doing her best to not cower in fear of the lost soul. She would listen to Yuuta's instructions and only not in response.

So, they had to make sure he didn't become a lich?! Just great. It sounded difficult and she would give an audible gulp. "Oh no! We got to put him to rest quickly then!" She replied, tensing her muscles, ready to react and help her sensei however she could. When the ANBU started to yell at them, apparently unaware that he's probably been dead for some time. He thought that he still had orders to patrol the village.

She thought it must've been hard to some degree. Being cursed to believe you were still alive, unaware of your own passing. He would quickly move towards them, stealing something from Yuuta's pouch before he tried to pat her on the head. She would jerk away and quickly move closer to her master/ When he threatened to arrest them, she got even closer to Yuuta, while still keeping her distance as much as she could, out of her league.

Then he would try to hand her the shuriken, but she wouldn't take it. She didn't want to become cursed after all. She would listen to the ghost continue to refuse to accept what he was. A spirit made to roam where he was from. Then she saw it. A talking fox! She would point at it. "Kinoko-sensei! It's a kitsune! I think it is what's helping him out! Maybe that's what revived him!" the Utsuki shouted.

Then Yuuta asked if he was still amongst the living! "I hope you are! I need my teacher to stay around! You don't seem different!" She said, gripping her kunai before throwing it at the ghost, aiming to try and get him to back off and away from the pair.

TAG:
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Gaige has written 131 posts
Rooftop Haunting: White Eyed Ghost of Terror [YusakuYurako]May 20, 2020 16:06:49 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull

Yusaku wanted to strangle the two. The little one for being so dense as to believe the guy feeding her bullshit, and the actual Jonin for being that stupid.

"For the love of the gods, kill me." Yusaku muttered under his breath. He merely sidestepped out the way and caught the Kunai thrown at him. "Are you two done? No? I'll wait." He would add, particularly frustrated with the situation.

"I am not dead. I am not a ghost. Anything you've just said is nothing but fictional fantasies that do not have an ounce of reality in them. Now, I tried being nice and all, but honestly speaking, I really have no time to waste on you two." He stated, slapping the kunai on the roof, between his tabi boots. "Talking to you two is like talking to a wall. Do not interfere with ANBU business, or the Hokage will be notified."

Yusaku then turned over to his furry companion. "You clean this up. I've already lost enough time." He punctuated his sentence, before turning around and hopping over to the next roof. He knew what kind of people those two were. He knew pretty well that no amount of convincing or words would sway them to the truth. So, he would just carry on and let Dai take care of things.

The yellow and black kitsune would hop between anbu and bystanders, blocking the way.
"Please, stand down. Myobu-sama has more important things to do."

TAG NOTES GO HERE