Intoxicaffeination

compose a reply
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 17, 2020 20:20:46 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Suikazura would go about her search, walking down aisles and combing through various dresses. Yoko went to a nearby aisle to browse for herself. She didn't actually intend to buy anything--she'd already finished her shopping for the day--though if she spotted anything new and pretty enough she would likely buy it spur of the moment.

Eventually the girl appeared to decide on an outfit, asking for her opinion on it. Yoko walked the short distance over, picking up one of the attached sleeves, looking at the leggings that accompanied it. It all appeared to match very well and the colors were beautiful. It did seem a little darker than Suikazura's usual style--what few things she'd seen the girl wear--but it was rather pretty even so. And the flower design, a deep red and orange combination--the dress would've been nothing without that little embellishment.

"It would suit you nicely, I think," she said with a nod, releasing the fabric. The girl mentioning that she was named after her mother's favorite flower was an interesting detail. Yoko hadn't been named after a specific thing. In fact, she'd never really looked very far into the meaning of her name. It was pretty sounding and suited her looks, so she didn't much care.

"If that's the one you want, let's head to the counter, then." If Suikazura was finished and didn't allude to wanting to look around further, the pinkette would lead them further into the shop and up to the counter, paying for the outfit and ensuring the shopkeeper properly removed tags, folded it, and placed it away in a nice bag. Green eyes were sharp, almost scrutinizing. Yoko came in here a lot and she hadn't been joking when she'd said this place was one of her favorites. However, her familiarity with the staff also meant that she expected zero laziness in tending to her--or anyone else she brought in with her.

Turning to Suikazura, Yoko would shift one of the bags from her wrist and back into her hand. "Was there anything else you wanted to pick up?" she asked. "Perhaps a matching pair of shoes?" She was really just tossing the idea out and didn't expect the girl to take her up on the offer. If Suika did, though, she'd have to think up which shop to lead them to next. She'd promised only one outfit but shoes were a part of that--if the bakery girl actually needed them, of course. It was hard to believe she'd worn everything else in her closet down to ribbons.

HEX: #c16c88 No notes!

has written 0 posts
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 19, 2020 4:28:59 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday August 25th rank Chunin occupation Iwagakure Ninja

Life’s Sweetest Delights
conceal their meanings

With confirmation the girl would give no argument or contest to Yoko’s thoughts on its fitting look to the girl, though that hadn’t been the point of this visit originally. What had been the point of bringing her here though she didn’t quite understand it. She raised no complaints with the woman even as she paid for the outfit, instead she decided to watch the woman. Yoko moved in a way that struck her as weird, or wrong by any and all circumstances, she couldn’t place why though. It was a point of contention why she felt so uneasy with the older woman, though the young girl blamed that on having a ‘gift’ paid for her despite having done nothing for it. Her parents were not present givers, they were rewarders and this was not at all what she found herself used to.
    The look Yoko gave the shopkeeper was one that made a small strike as to a possible why, but the girl had no way to test it or even try to prove such a fact. Yoko just showed expression to everyone, but Suika found herself not really caring enough to bring it up, it wasn’t as important as interacting with the woman. Things changed in time after all, her parents who hated what she chose to do had allowed her to do what she wanted to do.
    As they walked out of the store she was handed the bagged outfit, the girl would shake her head at the offer though, "I couldn’t possibly ask you to do anymore tonight for me Yoko-San. I really appreciate your assistance, I also hope that we can maybe do something soon without circumstances attached. I believe my parents are going to be expecting me home soon, and I will have to likely start sewing tonight if I wish to mend these clothes and be ready for a mission I have coming up.
    With a deep bow, Suika would thank the older kunoichi and begin to turn and walk away. She wanted to run, but that would be rude, but it was just so painful to simply just walk away. She kept moving though, she wouldn’t stop until she was home from where they were, though if Yoko wanted to stop her it would not be something the girl ignored, after all it would break whatever thin relationship she had with this obviously now powerful medic. Something she would like to avoid more than her pride was willing to admit while walk away.

(@tsukimiyoko)

Wisp the Kurox3 has written 367 posts
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 23, 2020 5:16:59 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

The offer of shoes was seemingly contemplated but refused. Yoko wasn't sure what the girl meant by "circumstances," as this little detour was anything but, in her mind. She'd thought to repay Suikazura for having led her over to the other confectionery shop owned by the girl's grandmother. She'd have never found the chocolate gems that woman had been selling otherwise. Was that intelligence not worth a small gift in return? Yoko found them equal, now, but Suikazura seemed to imply a different weight on the scales. Ah well.

With the girl wanting to return home, Yoko gave a nod. "Of course. And you'll go into that mission looking nothing short of proper." She did wonder just how much sewing Suikazura meant to do in altering the outfit she'd just bought. Perhaps because she was smaller in frame, that was something she did often? Yoko typically didn't have to alter her purchases all too often unless she was going for shorter hems, which were the trend in the spring and summer months.

While the pinkette hadn't found the bow necessary, Suikazura seemed rather particular about her shows of respect. Yoko waved to her in reply. "Good evening, then." And off the girl went. Yoko didn't linger, choosing instead to proceed on her own way home as she'd initially been headed. The bakery girl was peculiar, but she was grateful she'd run into her, if not for the shopping trip, then for the ability to ensure the girl didn't arrive back home with such an collection of injuries.

- End -

HEX: #c16c88 That's a wrap!

has written 0 posts