Intoxicaffeination

compose a reply
IntoxicaffeinationJan 30, 2020 14:31:24 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday August 25th rank Chunin occupation Iwagakure Ninja

For Suikazura it had been a long few weeks. She had been training weekly with Tadoaomi, whom she was very happy to have run across. She had met and trained with the sage of Iwagakure, was introduced to an odd genin who practiced taijutsu, she still didn’t know how to feel about that one, Kazu. Again, as she did everyday, Suikazura had practiced for a long set of time. Today had been particularly nice, but warm and she had not taken precautions for this sort of heat, by the time she had decided it was time to stop it had been much too late.

Pushing herself to work much harder than she would have in any other circumstances. The young girl had trying to force herself to go even further for even longer than she normally did, almost doubling what she had been using for training. To the point that she was almost sure something had broken, it had taken hours for her to realize it, but she was sure that the large number of long cuts and awful pops from when she would take a step would have given her an idea of it. It wasn’t anything new for the girl though, she would be at it again, she was thankful at least that it was darker when she was coming back to town, near sunset.

Her staff in hand Suika forced herself forward step by step, it was such a familiar push to her, and those that looked to the girl would notice the sheer lack of pain in her expression. Ragged and bloodied, covered in cuts and bruises, yet no reaction from people, or her in return. Suikazura her expression off putting those that would usually approach such a young girl. She looked… pleased? Satisfied? Calm. It was almost creepy how uncanny her expression was as she forced herself deeper in towards home.

((@tsukimiyoko )) twin~

last edit by Suikazura on Jan 30, 2020 14:32:39 GMT -5
Wisp the Kurox3 has written 367 posts
IntoxicaffeinationJan 30, 2020 22:25:33 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Yoko had expected a quiet walk back home. She'd gone out and spent half of her day trying to decide between four new dresses and matching shoes--only to end up purchasing all of them. It hadn't been a question of whether or not they'd look good enough on her frame (as very few things didn't), but rather what kind of style she was hoping to bring into the incoming season. Yoko's wardrobe changed with the seasons--the colors, patterns, fabrics--and so she was always mindful of what she was buying and when.

Her walks back home with her purchases were usually spent in a content quiet, the woman musing over what she'd bought and thinking over how to coordinate the items with accessories and bags she already owned. But her consideration on a jade pendant was stirred when she spotted a familiar face and figure making her way along the same street up ahead. It was the bakery girl, Suikazura. And she looked terrible.

In comparison, Yoko looked nothing short of fabulous. A deep pink and lavender yukata had been paired with beige wooden sandals--the civilian sort--and a light purple lily had been pinned within her hair just above her left ear. She looked floral and pretty and fresh--perhaps not dressed warm enough for this time of day, but beautiful nonetheless.

Yoko would place herself on the young woman's path, noting the lack of anything in her outward expression as the other moved. Suikazura didn't look unhappy, per say, but there was something dull in her eyes. Strange. Had she worked herself so hard that she'd shaken loose something in her own head?

"Suikazura," Yoko greeted, her voice neutral but not unkind. "Did you spend the day in some torture chamber? You look horrid."

HEX: #c16c88 TWIN <3

has written 0 posts
IntoxicaffeinationJan 31, 2020 2:46:20 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

It was not someone whom she had expected to see, and the girl seemed fully oblivious to the woman’s approach before she had blocked her. To which Suikazura would force herself to stand straight to which both women would hear a cracking sound, like a back popping but far too many times. Suika would finish standing, without missing a beat, the sharp pain not even causing her to twitch this time around. The woman was dressed extremely nicely for this time of night, at least from the young girl’s perspective. Suikazura was in her usual, shrine maiden like clothes, though this time they were not as neatly kept and clean as Yoko would remember them. They were dirty, blood stains scattering the top half of her outfit, cuts and gashes filling the shirt’s sleeves and lower torso.

"Yoko-San. It is good to see you again, how are you?” Suikazura would greet in kind, "I have in fact not been tortured, I was practicing wall climbing, this is just the natural result of falling on rock to my awareness. My apologies for the disheveledness if it causes you issue. It is why I don’t wear my prettier yukata ,like the one you are in, often.” Suikazura would state, mixing a compliment into her dry and matter-of-fact way of stating why she looked like a crime scene in progress. Yoko could surely understand though, she had only been training, using her water filled staff with the buckets attached as she tried to scale a small rock cliff to better learn wall running. After all the girl was always in a rush to improve, improving bred results. Results were, afterall, the only thing that mattered.

Looking again to the woman, Suikazura would wait for a response , but not before the shaking in her leg would cause it to start giving out from beneath her, her raw skinned hands gripped tighter onto the staff stabilizing her from falling. The girl’s sheer will to stand before a respectable kunoichi being the only thing willing her to continue her standing pose. She needed to move soon, or she would not make it home this time. That was how she felt, but something told her she was not going to get out so easily this time around. Something told her, her day was long from over under the peering and judgemental eye of this finely dressed older woman.

((@tsukimiyoko ))  I strike again haha!

IntoxicaffeinationFeb 1, 2020 1:07:07 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Wall climbing? All of that was from wall climbing?

"Well you may be doing it wrong, then," she stated, giving the girl's injuries another look. She noted the weakness apparent in her legs. How long had she been at it to have ended up so worn and torn? She looked ready to collapse.

"It's good to know when to quit sometimes," she observed dryly, not expecting a response from the girl. Suikazura probably wouldn't comprehend that, though, given how she looked right now. Still, the damage was done. Yoko would have considered herself a horrible medic if she didn't extend the offer to help her, at least with enough healing so the girl could make it home without collapsing into a bloodied heap on the road. It would depend on how long she was willing to sit still. Or if she accepted the offer to begin with.

She shifted the shopping bag hung over her forearm. "You'll want to find a bench and sit. I can heal your wounds for you." It wasn't a question, but a statement. If the girl refused, Yoko would follow her, but her tone implied it wouldn't be wise to make her do so. The pinkette's medical prowess was a source of pride for her--the same as tenacity appeared to be for Suikazura.

HEX: #c16c88 No notes!

has written 0 posts
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 1, 2020 21:08:09 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

Suikazura found herself unable to argue. She was in a situation in which she, still readily bleeding from hours worth of scrapes, cuts, and gashes the young girl wordlessly at first would approach the bench. Two sickening sounds would reach Yoko’s ears as the girl did so, the clicking of something rubbing together. Yet to either her horror or interest Suikazura seemed entirely oblivious, or rather she seemed to show no signs of the agonizing pain her body was filled with, pain Yoko should have very easily recognized was much worse. More so when the girl giving Yoko a view of her back where it was shown that she had been punctured by a sharp object multiple times, luckily for the young one none near the spinal column. She looked like a murder scene and sounded of shambling death, yet she marched like mountain, stalwart as she sought her next challenge unyielding.
    Sitting the girl would again attempt to straighten her back and fail to do so fully, her body fighting the movement, looking to the woman with a blank expression, even her mouth betraying her with a twitch at the sharp pain, all but her eyes. Her eyes showed nothing, they were focused on something else, like she was looking at something else. The same kind of airy, but piercing look Yoko had seen from her the day she had visited, " I was doing my normal training routine, I was simply following one of the genin instructor’s advice on how to control my footing on water, it came so easy there, but I can’t get the walls. I was practicing all day out on the pasture cliffs.” Suika would say. A statement normally not so awful, until one remembered the cliffs were 30 feet high and their valley met on sharp gravel and stone. The girl by context had also very obviously not been practicing on the flat clifftops, but the walls between.
    " Yoko-San, if I had quit I wouldn’t have made any progress. I really made headway today on my training today!” Suikazura would say, animating for the first time since the woman had met the young girl. It was like staring at a child who had just seen the most amazing thing and had to relay it to a parent, " I just couldn’t go home until I was done perfecting the wall-climbing technique today. It would have been like adding your wet ingredients one at a time when making a cake, you simply can’t do that!” Suika would cry hoarsely, but with conviction. Holding up her hands in an X, her face deadly serious, all except her eyes, which continued to look for something.

((@tsukimiyoko))  NOTES GO HERE

last edit by Suikazura on Feb 1, 2020 21:08:50 GMT -5
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 2, 2020 13:05:34 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Suikazura chose a spot on a bench nearby and Yoko would set down her shopping bag to the left of the girl. A few seals were formed, and the pinkette's right hand lit up with chakra. She began with the piercing wounds before moving on to the gashes she saw. The sounds the bakery girl's body was making were...concerning.

"I'd like to think you don't do this to yourself often," she commented, her gaze on the injuries she was working over. "But with your enthusiasm about it I suppose it's the opposite, hm?" She was musing mostly to herself. Suikazura would notice an immediate relief to her wounds, much less pain, as the technique made progress. Chakra would flood not just the outer tissue but also penetrate deep into her wounds, ensuring whatever internal injuries she had were being healed just as rapidly.

Yoko shifted right and pulled gently at the girl's collar, then her sleeve, running a glowing palm over every cut and scrape, ignoring what was just blood on the surface of her skin. If Suikazura observed her with any real attention to her movements and gaze, it was obvious that the woman did this kind of thing almost daily--it was reflex to her, and she probably could've done it with her eyes closed.

"It's interesting that water gives you less trouble than a flat wall. Usually it is the opposite for those your age. Though you're not exactly typical, are you?" She gave the girl a teasing smile and moved to kneel at her other side, covering a few more gashes she saw. It was just baffling that such a simple technique had left her so broken and bruised. Bakery girl did not understand the word "stop" apparently...

NAME: Shousen Jutsu - [Mystical Palm Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
REQUIREMENTS: Enhanced Chakra Control & Medical Training SAs
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique to it's full potential. As miraculous as this technique is, it should be known that it can only speed up what the body is already capable of doing.

has written 0 posts
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 3, 2020 0:14:33 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

The first comment was much to Suikazura’s distaste ‘didn’t do this to yourself often’ implied what she had done was bad. She certainly saw no fault of her own in what she had done, how could she possibly have done anything bad by training? Injury was just something that you had to get back up from, pain was temporary after all, " Training for long periods is the best way for one to grow, I only make them harder as I’ve gained more knowledge since becoming a genin and training is so much more fun! Tadaomi-Senpai and I meet weekly when we are not on missions for sparring training, he has been a wonderful teacher of weaponry, and I have Akira-Ojisan to thank for teaching me water walking, so I have been practicing what he taught me in the best place. I have to improve to make sure I can catch up to them though… seeing as Tadaomi won’t let me even bring him food from my bakery until I beat him.

As she began to feel her wounds close, Suika would feel a slight itching around her body, but she sat still, her eyes now focused on the woman before her. As the woman did her work Suikazura would watch attentively. Interested so precisely into the spectacle of her bodily wounds closing that she almost didn’t notice how systematic it felt. Yoko-San had done this before, which meant at the very least she was a skilled medic, this was very intriguing to the girl and Yoko would feel the gaze upon her face change. The young girl’s attention had very noticeably been caught be the woman, moreso as the pain from her back and chest released, then from her legs down, it was warm and she felt like she had just gone through training again her legs starting to shake likely out of fatigue still, after all her strained body had just been pushed to heal itself multiple times faster than it would have.

I think it's because I have an easier time with Suiton than other chakra natures? That's what I thought in my head, but I can’t tell if it's true,” Suika would respond to the woman, not taking the small compliment for its worth, " Am I not? Ryoko-chan and Yoshiko-Sensei both seem to be the weird ones to me…. Oh! I don’t know if you know Ryoko-chan, she’s my teammate from the Aihara clan… they all seem a little… crazy.” Suika would say half between a giddy and a bewildered tone, before giggling a bit. It was the first time in a long while she had been this elated over a subject, though she couldn’t place why. Yoko had just seemingly flipped the right switch with the girl, as any slight resistance she had or worry of reaching home had disappeared.

((@tsukimiyoko))  NOTES GO HERE

IntoxicaffeinationFeb 3, 2020 1:16:42 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Listening to the girl talk, it was clear they happened to know a lot of the same people. The retainer she'd met, Suikazura was training with. That made sense from what Yoko knew about him and his specialization with weaponry. Yoshiko hadn't seemed "weird" to her, and Yoko thought of her as a friend, though Suikazura thinking anyone else was strange wasn't strange in itself. She was a little...odd, with her views. Not bad, but not normal by most measures.

As for the way she referred to Akira, did that mean he'd been actually teaching her? Had he single-handedly taught the girl water walking? The pinkette very much doubted the man would've told Suikazura to train this hard until she was in shambles. Perhaps the girl was just prone to going too far with things and taking liberties with instructions.

Yoko moved on to another set of cuts and scrapes to the girl's leg. "I'm not saying giving your all in training is bad. But pacing is important, too." Exhaustion was a very real danger the same as any knife. Suikazura had an admirable devotion to her progress but it was very possible she'd work herself to death eventually if she didn't pay more attention to the state she put herself in.

"It sounds like you have a good network to help you get where you'd like to go," she commented. "I don't know the Aihara girl, no. But I'm familiar with the others. Yoshiko is a friend of mine. Tadaomi is a pleasant acquaintance. And Sator-- Err, Akira, he is...a bit more." She moved her hand over the last of the obvious wounds, closing up a few cuts and mending some of the bruising from the falls the girl had suffered. "How do you feel?" she asked. "Muscle fatigue aside, do you still have any pain? Any injuries I don't know about?" Without using another technique to peer inside her body, it was hard to tell by appearances what ways Suikazura was still hurting, if at all.

DESCRIPTION: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique to it's full potential. As miraculous as this technique is, it should be known that it can only speed up what the body is already capable of doing.

has written 0 posts
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 3, 2020 4:08:03 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

" Practice your trade as much as you do baking. That’s what Obasan and Okasan have always held me to. They don’t like ninja much, so it's what I agreed to, so that’s always been my pace… is that too much?” the girl asked, bewildered by the idea at first that there was such a thing as too much training. The switch is still completely disconnected on the matter. Suikazura looked confused by the very notion that someone couldn’t do what she did, she was always told she didn’t even do enough. That she did the bare minimum… none of it connected and the purest form of confusion showed on her face.

As Yoko commented on the people she knew she would tune back in to the woman’s words. It seemed they were indeed well-laced into the people they knew, though Suikazura took this as coincidence since she only knew so many people and many of them seemed prominent. She was then asked what she felt. That was an odd question, for her to answer as her mind processed everything she was taking in. Standing up she would feel her back straighten fine, her left leg however would make a scraping noise, but it was noticeable now, the bulging just above her knee as it straightened. The bone out of place, for how long it was hard to tell.

" I think I’m fine, though I feel like that is not quite how my bone is supposed to sit… otherwise, um just the clothes really Yoko-San, and I can figure that out myself I think. I just won’t be training awhile since I’ll be out of clothing I can wear.” The girl would spout, the pain she felt in her leg almost ignored by the evenness in her voice. She seemed more worried about the ripped clothing more than her own wounds, more worried about anything but the pain in her body. Of course, her face didn’t wince when she had stood, but her voice had, the quivering low beneath the smooth wording.

((@tsukimiyoko))  my goddess beacons for my muse, i deliver

IntoxicaffeinationFeb 3, 2020 5:15:24 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Practice your trade as much as baking? "Well, no, it's not too much taken at face value," she agreed hesitantly. But the obvious question in her mind was, "How MUCH baking could you be doing?"

The girl stood up, which highlighted a glaring issue with the set of her bone. How. How had she managed to end up like this? And why did she seem to think it was normal?

"Sit," she barked, waiting until the girl obliged before lifting her leg up by her calf and setting it against her shoulder. A set of seals were formed, for a lengthier jutsu, one that required more focus. It would cause pain, but given the girl's inability to register the current condition of her injury? She probably wouldn't notice it too much. At the least, she'd squirm around very little--if at all.

"Everyone should look good when they fight or train. You should have a wardrobe you can be proud of. Tell me what styles you like." She asked this primarily to keep the girl talking while she worked. Somehow she'd royally screwed up the bone in her leg and it was somewhat complicated to force back together. Complicated but not impossible. It would take a few minutes, though, and meant Suikazura had to stay seated on the bench no matter how bad the pain was.

Minutes would pass, and if Suikazura stopped talking it would just be silence, Yoko working to put the girl's femur back where it was supposed to be and heal the portion that had broken. Thankfully she hadn't shattered it into a hundred pieces or they'd have been here much longer. Once the bone was set, she flooded the area with healing chakra, calming the inflammation and helping stave the pain as the body's natural healing rapidly did the bulk of the remaining work. Suikazura would probably notice a strange sensation deep in her muscles surrounding the bone, perhaps a bit of itching, and a bit of warmth. But the bone would be healed.

"I'm going to check for anything else. Hold still, please." She activated another technique, moving her first three fingers over the vital areas of her body, around joints, everywhere she hadn't already healed, looking for deeper injury. If any damage still existed, she'd be seeing it now.

NAME: Hone Naoshimono [Bone Mending]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low --- Medium
REQUIREMENT: Enhanced Chakra Control SA
ELEMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION: Placing both hands on either side of a break or fracture in a bone the user must concentrate on harmonizing with the user’s chakra system in order to bind it back together. The length of time required to heal the injury depends on the severity. A simple fracture takes one round, a complex or spiral fracture two, a clean break three, a complex break four. This ability does not set the bone to ensure proper healing but simply binds back together, should be used in conjunction with a technique like [Hone Setto] or after suitable manual setting. It can take ten minutes or more to heal a break, depending on size of the bone. If it's a broken finger or toe, only five minutes is needed.

NAME: Ikkou Gazou [Thought of Image]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION: Developed before more advanced medical technologies were around this is a technique where one is capable of creating a incredibly accurate 3-D mental image of a target's internals. Similar to a palpation exam, the physician is capable of performing this by pressing their index and middle fingers against a target and releasing a simple wave of chakra where they then mentally map everything the chakra comes into contact with with precision detail. While this technique is considered far more accurate than many modern technologies is it only useful for the user and is only as good as their knowledge. User can map out around 1ft diameter around the area of contact.

has written 0 posts
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 5, 2020 16:55:23 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

Suikazura let out a loud hum as she pondered on the question of the woman who was fixing her leg. It hurt. It wasn’t something that she normally thought upon, seeing as she had always been handed hand-me down yukata and garbs from her grandmother and mother. God it hurt. She supposed she liked Iwagakure’s normal red tones, but was that all? It hurt so bad. She liked the traditional dresses she wore a lot too, kimono and yukata were what she was looking for then as an answer. Why couldn’t this be done faster? Her closed fist meeting an open palm as she had this epiphany.

"I think I really like traditional, or formal clothing. I feel strong in my training clothes, and I feel untouchable when I wear my yukata. It's nice, but you can’t always wear nice things… I’ve mostly learned to sew my clothes since the things I like can be so expensive and it's hard to just simply rebuy clothing for me. I only get paid from my missions now and those aren’t always great as of right now.” The girl would say, her voice was shaky, but it seemed almost involuntary. She would look back to the woman, to her she was like a god at the moment, rewinding the damage the young girl now understood she had done. It was excruciatingly painful, but the girl didn’t twitch. She just sat there and took the pain and talked, her voice quaking, but something kept her still.

((@tsukimiyoko ))  

IntoxicaffeinationFeb 6, 2020 4:23:32 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Suikazura seemed fond of higher fashion even if her missions didn't afford it very often. Well, that could be remedied. There were always more missions and more money to be earned, and it put her a few steps ahead in being satisfied with her attire since she already knew specifically what she felt most comfortable and confident in.

"It can be difficult to save up at first," she said. "A halfway decent yukata goes a long way. I, too, feel untouchable in my best clothing. One of my furisodes has this flawless cherry blossom design sewn into the silk and it's the prettiest thing you'll ever see. I feel like I could dissect mountains in that thing." She smiled to herself, moving her hand over another section of injured tissue.

By the time she was onto the scan of the girl's body, her pain would have subsided. There would be a dull ache in her leg for a little while, but that was all. Yoko had tried to be slightly quicker with her techniques, if only so she didn't have to listen to the bakery girl struggle to speak without the tiny inflections of suffering in her voice.

With her final technique finished, and finding no further injuries lingering out of sight, Yoko drew her hand back and the glowing faded away. She stood up and grabbed hold of her shopping bag, looking down at a now-fully-mended brunette.

"You have admirable pain tolerance," she noted matter-of-factly. "But you're set now if you want to leave. Though if you weren't lying about not having anything else to wear but the tatters of fabric you're sporting now, I can spare a few minutes to help you pick out something at one of my favorite shops. A gift, if you will. You can consider it payback for the kind recommendation on those chocolates a while back..." She wouldn't twist the girl's arm if she was the stubborn sort, but the offer was there.

NAME: Ikkou Gazou [Thought of Image]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION: Developed before more advanced medical technologies were around this is a technique where one is capable of creating a incredibly accurate 3-D mental image of a target's internals. Similar to a palpation exam, the physician is capable of performing this by pressing their index and middle fingers against a target and releasing a simple wave of chakra where they then mentally map everything the chakra comes into contact with with precision detail. While this technique is considered far more accurate than many modern technologies is it only useful for the user and is only as good as their knowledge. User can map out around 1ft diameter around the area of contact.

has written 0 posts
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 12, 2020 23:27:29 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

Life’s Sweetest Delights
conceal their meanings

Oh Kami above what had she found herself in? The young kunoichi didn’t quite register what was happening anymore. Her body was exhausted and this woman was going to take her shopping? The girl was bewildered by this a little, it was not something she was offered to do by her family often. Little less by this random older kunoichi that she had met once before, but refusing seemed almost out of the question with how the woman had just taken the time to… fix her? Suika hadn’t even realized she had hurt herself so badly what was wrong with her brain, she couldn’t tell. It didn’t matter though, this powerful woman was offering her knowledge stronger than any other would have been able to offer her. She was being lectured on how money worked sort of as well, that was an odd thought, the girl hadn’t actually thought about money in a long time. Her first mission had only recently been concluded and it had been a rather boring maintenance mission with her Sensei.
Was this a smart idea still though? She didn’t really know this woman too well, but she was complimenting her on her abilities, she had been rather nice about everything. Suikazura would look to the woman and her expression would return to the almost porcelain blank expression that it had before she would nod, standing up. She wasn’t sure how to take this exchange still, Yoko was something she seemed to be having a disconnect on, from cold to kind it was like she was around ice cream. Delicate and sweet, but cold to the touch, a contradictory confection of enormous delight.
"I would greatly appreciate your kind offer to help me find clothing Yoko-San,” the young woman would say with a polite bow, "I hope I can pay you back for your generosity though, if there is ever something I can do in return for you.” She would prepare to follow the older woman no matter where she was taken, trusting in the older kunoichi’s offer.

@tsukimiyoko

IntoxicaffeinationFeb 13, 2020 12:03:40 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Right then. Follow me." With the bakery girl's agreement, they were off. Yoko led them to one of her favorite shops in the village, a higher-end boutique boasting a huge selection of attire--mostly for women--that also ran a custom embroidery desk for special requests. The shop looked rather plain from the street but once inside, the layout sprawled in every direction, a myriad of colors and textures wherever one chose to look.

"Pick anything you want," Yoko directed with a wave. "They have most styles here that you could hope to find. Maybe something with more red to it..." She looked over at Suikazura and gave a nod. "Red or pink. And I'm definitely not biased in that--they suit you." Yoko enjoyed the colors, herself, but she had a pretty good eye for what looked good on other people.

Of course, Suikazura was free to choose whatever outfit she wanted. If Yoko had felt more generous she might have offered to buy several things, but she wasn't here to drop a month's pay on someone else's wardrobe. No, she had a new designer's fashion line to think about saving for and it was going to be worth every coin.

has written 0 posts
IntoxicaffeinationFeb 15, 2020 23:49:28 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

Life’s Sweetest Delights
conceal their meanings

Suikazura was initially rather squeamish walking into a building like this, not because she thought it was sketchy, but rather because she had come here before. This was a store she knew quite well, as she had come here looking for clothes she would like more than once. It was on rare occasions that the young girl did so, but it was always with great sincerity that she would do so. Something about her natural draw to hard work had made her rather attracted to objects that made her feel strong in her own right. It was why she loved her training clothes, she was strong within them, she gained a sense of pride and power from how she looked because she only ever grew stronger and stronger in the clothes. Of course, she knew the clothes weren’t part of what made her strong, but it was consistent and she had always been told to appreciate her clothes because she couldn’t get more.
    Being in this store made her scared of what was to come should she pick something, so she at first didn’t. Scanning the clothes as if searching for something she couldn’t find. Thinking thoroughly with her decision before making it. This was a reward for the training she had done recently, yeah a reward. As she decided that she began scouring her choices, there were many things here, but she knew her enjoyment mostly came from that of more traditional clothes. Maybe Yoko would approve of something more modern? Did Yoko care? She certainly seemed to have given her specific tastes, and her suggestion. It was her choice though, yeah her choice.
    As she rounded the corner of a dress rack she found one that caught her eye. Something that seemed not so traditional in its length, but she was still drawn to it. Having approached the rack it sat on the girl pulled the soft silk cloth off the rack to give it an entire look down. In length the yukata she held only went down to the middle of her thigh, this was of course if you ignored the sleeves with were held tight to the sash, which she noticed after examining did not actually have a shoulder section. Instead of forming a sleeve further down the arm. Across the entire dress, it held a simple black color palette other than a beautiful red and orange floral design that crawled across the kimono. The sash was tied to form a blooming lotus shape from the excessive cloth. Tucked into the sash on the front was a pair of leggings that seemed to be of the same design. Overall it was extremely different from what the girl normally wore, but it had called to her, almost instinctively she felt she had reached for it.
    Having appeared to have found something she liked in a somewhat short span of time, the young baker would turn to face the older Kunoichi, "What do you think Yoko-San? I don’t know entirely if it is my style, but I think it's really pretty. My Okaa-San named me after her favorite flower, not that she ever told me that, Obaa-San told me that once while she was teaching me. Still, I think the flowers and design are very nice!” The girl would say this statement almost as if reaffirming of her opinion, something was pressing on her head but she couldn’t figure out what it was. She hoped Yoko wouldn’t pierce the hallow and cheery expression was giving her, it was hard to go about this exchange for the girl truly.

(@tsukimiyoko )

last edit by Suikazura on Feb 15, 2020 23:52:28 GMT -5