Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]

compose a reply
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 2, 2020 13:26:25 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

A week had passed since his return to Konoha. A lot had happened during his small holiday away from duty alongside Miho and for that reason he felt elated. Even as the logical part of his being told him that he had returned, for the first few days as he went through paperwork, through patrols and even distribution of assignments he felt as if he hadn't left the resort and all the experiences that had lived together. To put it plainly, he was happy, perhaps more happy that he could remember, and as great plans were now in motion and preparations where on the way, Kazuto now began to make his way around the village as he knew that his beloved fiance would now be getting through difficult process of organizing a wedding.

The Senju would walk through a very familiar street, his feet taking him to a bar that still seemed in the midst of renovation even when there were a few individuals coming and going. As he stepped inside, he would look around with an approving nod as at the very least the Sarutobi had cleaned the debris and stacked boxes around the bar and had made it look a more appealing and inviting place. It even didn't had the scent of dust and mold that had been lingering since the last time he had visited to wake up Yusuke for his training.

Calmly he looked around, finding none of the new faces for the one that he was looking for. Until he would finally find him, taking confident steps towards him, he would find the Sarutobi cleaning a table, his back towards him as he seemed to be so consumed with the task of leaving the table as shiny as a mirror. "You know, you'd have more business if you did just more than give a new coat of paint on the facade." He said in an amused tone. "But, I'd say you've done progress with the place so far."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 3, 2020 9:28:07 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
Yusuke happily moved from table to table with his spray bottle and cleaning rag. The bar was occupied by a handful of patrons and after they had all been poured drinks and their food orders filled Yusuke had taken the time to resume cleaning.

As he worked on a particularly stubborn patch on a table he heard the familiar voice speak from behind him. A broad grin spread over the Sarutobi's face as he sat his cleaning rag on the tabletop and turned to face his old friend.

Kazuto stood before him and the man was practically radiating a cheering energy that Yusuke had never seen on him before.

"She might not be much yet, but she's mine " he said with a chuckle.

And given where he had started Kazuto's assessment was fair. The bar had been deep cleaned, the walls repainted, the kitchen torn apart and rebuilt and spotless. Yusuke had even found the time to fix the small bass fountain share fountain and hang decorations.

He extended his hand for Kazuto to shake.

"Hard finding time. I was shocked how time sonsuming training can be when, you know you actually train," he said chuckling, "I got this teacher that would be super irritated with me if he found out I was skipping sessions just cause he wasn't there."

Having convinced Kazuto to train him, Yusuke had dove into the process. Perhaps with a bit of bergudding grumbling, but he was doing it. Daily training, new jutsu, even now as he stood before Kazuto he wore his weighted bracers and greaves. Equiment once saved for training had become daily wear, and the once burdensome wright had slowly become something he now found no more than a simple annoyance.

"How was your trip?" He asked his friend, "Bout time you decided to take a vacation"
Yusuke has written 440 posts
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 5, 2020 15:35:58 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Yes, it was..." Kazuto said, smiling despite himself. "...Nice." He quickly concluded, ignoring the jab directed at him in a playful manner. Whatever had happened during the trip he would keep to himself, there was no need for Yusuke to know, but at the very least he would fill the Sarutobi in the favor that he required for him. Quickly he produced a bottle of sake that he had bought for the occasion. A small souvenir to his friend that he thought proper rather than buying some adornment to the bar that would be ignored and gather dust as time passed. "I've brought that for you, I was told this is a good brand."

He, of course was rather ignorant about liquors, he had simply bought what the vendor had told him was best and nothing more and went with that as he paid. As he handled the bottle, his mood turned more serious as he realized that breaking any sort of news in public would become a big thing, specially with the patrons that would hear it and the news would spread like wildfire. He looked at his friend and the nodded. "I'm sorry to bother Yusuke, but I was wondering if we could speak in private?"

Perhaps he had made it sound more serious than it was, after all, the Senju recognized that he was the sort of person that would be stern most of the time and would not speak in private unless it was something of a great deal. He considered that the request could be taken more serious than what it truly was, perhaps the Sarutobi would consider that it was a mission or some form of censure given to him by a friendly face, nothing father from reality, but as he awaited from his friend's reply he would consider how would he ask him that favor, if he was not accepting it of course.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 6, 2020 19:19:29 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke saw the smile on Kazuto's face as he spoke, and felt his own widen as the Senju summed up his trip in as few words as possible. That was just like his friend, direct and few words wasted. The sheer joy he was radiating however was a stark change from the normal behavior of the man. What exactly had gotten him into such a good mood?

Instead of pondering that thought, Yusuke was drawn to the bottle Kazuto produced. Yusuke accepted it, reading the label. It was a rich mountain sake, and if Yusuke's vast experience was correct it was rather pricey. Not something to be drank quickly or to get drunk, but a delicacy to be enjoyed. He let out an appreciative whistle as he looked up.

"Thanks man, this is great." He said simply as he looked up.

Kazuto's expression had changed. His air of joy seemed to have shifted to a more serious tone and as he asked Yusuke to speak in private the Sarutobi's brow rose in curiosity. He looked around at the small crowd, wondering what Kazuto was worried about.

" Of course. Follow me." He said before heading towards the back of the tavern.

As he lead Kazuto down a small hall by the stairs that led up to his apartment Yusuke found himself wondering what was going on. To ask to speak to him in private was strange. If Kazuto needed help it made Yusuke wonder what exactly he could do for him. It was well known between the two that Yusuke lacked Kazuto's skill and ability.

He reached the door at the back of the hall and opened it, allowing Kazuto to enter his office first.

The small room contained a simple wooden desk in the back, covered with scrolls and papers. Filing cabinets took up one wall. Behind the desk on the wall was the symbol of the Sarutobi clan. Yusuke had been holding many of his meetings in this room simce he began his campaign against his father for clan head.

The center of the room was a simple seating area with four cushioned chairs and a small table. The left wall had a small drink cart and hanging above it on a weapons rack a simple wooden staff. It had been created by Kazuto's own jutsu in Yusuke's first lesson with him and the Sarutobi had carved the Senju symbol into the hard wood.

Before entering Yusuke crossed his pointer and middle fingers. Focusing his chakra and in a puff of smoke a clone appeared. Yusuke entered, his clone closing the door and ensuring no one bothered them.

He grabbed a pair of ceramic sake glasses and places them on the table as he sat, gesturing for Kazuto to do the same.

"What's up man, you act like you are trying to swallow bees." he said with a chuckle.

NAME: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows, as well as their kekkei genkai. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained along with it's remaining chakra are passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

TAG: name
NOTES: Here
Speech Text

Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 7, 2020 3:48:02 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto followed in utter silence until they had reached into a secluded room that seemed to be a mixture between an office and a meeting room, once more he found himself impressed by the newfound level of organization that his friend demonstrated and approved to it, even if there was some need to refinement left to do. It seemed that he was being serious with his bid to become clan leader much more seriously than he had originally thought and if he would continue with this path, then he was certain that the Sarutobi clan would evolve into something greater for the benefit of not only the clan members but for the village itself.

As he would sit, following the tacit invitation of his friend he would take his seat and hear the questions that the Sarutobi posed for him. He let out a nervous chuckle, mostly at the thought of his stern visage turning to show some disquiet. In truth, he hadn't tell anyone yet. He had not told his grandmother nor his cousin, the only real family he had left. Of course he could tell his brothers but he wasn't certain that they would care and he wasn't willing to look for them, he didn't have time to take a look around the brothels in this country. So that had left him with telling his friends. Inoyami, Shikajin and Inari would let them know about the developments of the engagement fairly soon.

"Well, I." Kazuto said, raising his hand to his chin. Holding it for a few seconds. He found it funny that he had a difficulty to simply break the news. The Senju would finally take a deep breath as he would go on about the subject. "I proposed to Miho, she said yes." Kazuto told him, still feeling incredulous that she had, savoring the moment in which she had accepted as she had jumped to his arms when before she had felt doubtful. "I'm getting married and... I thought about telling you first, you're my best friend and I would feel honored if you were to be my best man."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 7, 2020 19:16:36 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke sat comfortably in his chair, doing his best to keep any of the tension he felt from showing as he let his friend contemplate what he wanted to say. Thankfully the Sarutobi was a good actor and as his friend tried to begin speaking, only to stop and take a deep breath the suspense nearly drove Yusuke to violence.

And then Kazuto told him and everything clicked into place. The Senju's nearly tangible joy, the gift of sake, the nervousness that was so unlike him. A boyish grin burst across Yusuke's face as he literally rose to his feet and clapped his hands together in excitement.

"That's amazing man! Congratulations. Look at you cleaning out your wagon. Who would have thought?" He said with a deep laugh.

In his excitement he had forgotten the very pressing question at the end of Kazuto's words.

"Of course I'll be your best man. It would be an honor my friend." he answered.

He stepped up onto the table, taking care not to overturn the sake bottle or the glasses. He approached Kazuto slowly. His arms extended out and his finger gesturing "come here."

"Come on, bring it in." He said as he stepped across the table,
"I'm a hugger. Let it happen."

His voice was full of laughter and the grin stayed plastered on his face. Kazuto had never been one for affection, but perhaps this one time he would allow a brief exception.

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 9, 2020 2:34:00 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto was surprised as his friend seemed elated by the news. It took him a brief moment to show a smile of his own at the show of joy of the Sarutobi. As Yusuke would reach, spreading his arms and asking for a hug, Kazuto could not do much else but comply and awkwardly hugged his friend. Until they both separated from the embrace and he thought about the words that he had used. Who would have thought? He pondered briefly. If ever he had considered marrying before Miho had entered his life, then he could not remember or the man that he had been no longer existed.

"Thanks. It means a lot to me." The Senju told him, smiling at the Sarutobi. He smiled for himself as he would recall the moment that she had accepted and say yes. A part of him had prepared himself that she could say no, but he was glad to never had come to face that possibility, at the very least not in such a full manner. Now as preparations were beginning to take a full swing, at the very least he would have a chance for quiet moments like this to enjoy with friends and family. He sat down again, content that the first person he would have to ask had agreed to be at this wedding.

"I honestly can't believe it myself." Kazuto said himself as he sat. A part of him had always believed that it lay in his destiny to live alone and die alone. He had accepted that it was likely that at some point of his life he would have died in battle. But now that he had someone awaiting for him, that he wanted to make her happy, to see her smile when he returned and hold her in his arms, it was all that he could ask for. "After all... I'm not the most approachable person." He said with a chuckle before looking at Yusuke again, perhaps showing as much emotion as he could allow himself. "But I took that leap of faith with her, and I'm happy I did."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 10, 2020 10:47:38 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Kazuto awkwardly accepted the hug, Yusuke silently chuckling to himself at his friend's discomfort. The man giving a hug was like convincing a wolf to hug a rabbit. The Senju better get used to it, weddings were great for random friends and family deciding to grab you and offer congratulations.

Yusuke sat as Kazuto spoke. The Sarutobi pulling the cork out of the bottle and filling their two cups as his friend spoke with a small chuckle. Yusuke offered one of the cups to his friend as he looked at the Senju. For the first time that he could ever remember since meeting Kazuto he saw...vulnerability. It was strange to say the least.

"Just cause you can be a bit stoic doesn't me you aren't approachable. Hell if I remember right I practically knocked you over the first time we met and you were nothing but kind." Yusuke said with a small laugh.

He raised his cup for a cheers.

"To leaps of faith, and good friends." he said.

He took a drink of the sake, feeling the warmth spread through hin as the sweetness of it sake filled his mouth.

"A Senju wedding." he mused."And for the clan head no less. You and Miho have quite the event to put together. She enter crazed bride mode yet, or handling the stres well?"

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

last edit by Yusuke Sarutobi on Feb 10, 2020 11:11:11 GMT -5
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 10, 2020 17:33:43 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Thank you." He said as he took the cup and raised to meet the Sarutobi's in height. He brought it to his lips and downed its contents in a single draft, fearing the burn of the alcohol that he had brought as a gift for his friend and considered the prospect of the wedding. In fact, he and Miho hadn't formalized the official engagement but they were starting to look through all the logistics that something of this size would represent. He couldn't truly say that Miho had begun to grow more and more invested, specially as both realized that they were way their heads for what they thought a wedding could be.

"She's handling it well. It's more than what we thought it would be, honestly." Kazuto said. As well as anyone could he supposed, although he had suggested that it really didn't need to be something grand and extravagant, specially for their more reserved and quite natures compared with most of their friends. But he had left that merely as a suggestion in case that he risked to invoke her anger. "But honestly, I think it will be friends mostly and my cousin and grandmother. I really don't look for my brothers coming, nor my uncle or any of the elders."

His brothers would ruin any joyous event and the presence of most of the elders save for his own grandmother would be awkward at best and disastrous at worse. Specially after the elders had 'offered' him several women from other clans for the agreement of a wedding, but every time the subject had been brought, Kazuto would reject the idea, even if they argued that such arrangements were for the benefit of the clan. But he chose to do what his heart dictated. "I would not allow them to ruin mine and Miho's day."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 10, 2020 18:10:55 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Kazutos drained his cup, with the gusto and skill of a man who drank despite his usual sobriety. Yusuke refilled his own glass and poured more into his friends as he talked about how Miho was handling the logistics. He gave an approving nod at her remaining calm.

"Trust me I get that. At the circus we used to perform for weddings a lot. Music, dancers, couple of simple acts to entertain. I found that nine out if ten times the couple was stressed to the max by the time the ceremony rolled around. Its just a production though logistically speaking. Good planning goes a long way." Yusuke said with an approving nod.

Kazutos spoke of the affair being small, mostly friends and Yusuke felt a surge of empathy for him. He and the Senju seemed to both have their fair share of family issues. Yusuke tried to imagine for a second what his wedding would be like if his father and the other elder Sarutobi were there. That alone was enough to remind him he bad vowed never to be wed.

Kazuto said he wouldn't allow them to ruin the day, and Yusuke took another drink to that, emptying his cup. He spoke as he refilled it.

"Nor would I. Anyone looking to cause a problem that day is gonna have to go through me, which is now a bit more of a challenge that it used to be." he said with a small chuckle.

"I take it she will be moving into the Senju compound?" he asked,"If you guys ever need a get away from it, my doors always open. Though it lacks elegance, I do have plenty more room now than I need."

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 12, 2020 1:59:44 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Yes, she's moving with me." He said, somewhat eager to see how living together would be. But then again the residence of the clan leader was a rather big place. Since his father's widow had moved to stay with her kin among the Uzumaki Clan and her brothers had been removed from the premises and lived either in their apartments or the most convenient brothel, the only other people that lived with him was his cousin Himawari and their grandmother. He would prefer to keep it that way when Miho moved in. The house manse was big enough at it was and he supposed that she would be able to find her place among the many rooms and the small library that had been build by his grandfather.

"And thanks, we'll be fine. In general we keep to ourselves." Kazuto told his friend before taking another sip of the sake, this time actually savoring the flavor, but still finding it somewhat overpowering. But his statement about the doing as little interaction as possible with elders and other individuals that would not entirely approve of either Kazuto, a bastard, his cousin being deemed a traitor or even Miho, the last daughter of a clan traitor to the village living under the same roof. But he had made his choice and the Senju in their majority left him to his own decisions so long the clan stood and the village remained as strong as ever, as even some of the elders were for better or worse too retrograde to see to the future and forgive.

But, for Kazuto there was also the lingering issue that he didn't want Miho to feel like she was forced into living with him. The Adachi Clan Compound had been an labor of care and love as they rebuilt both rebuilt it and they begin forming the bond that had fully matured into the love that would take them away to commit each other for as long as they lived. "But I do want her to make her comfortable. I made the offer, the place does need... some other perspective in regards of decor. But I'm hoping I didn't come across as demanding when I offered her to move in with me. Nor I would like the home of her clan to be left alone."

He thought that, perhaps in future generations it could be passed down to perhaps a distant relative that still lived or maybe in the future to their descendants if at some point their family grew. But, at the end it was her decision and whatever she chose he would respect it. "Can't imagine many clan elders would be excited about the prospect of me marrying someone from the Adachi Clan." He said, but it was preferable to marry someone that he had met and grown to like and then love than a complete stranger that had been chosen for him, even if the former was the last member of a clan that only lived through her. "To hell with them though. I have sacrificed much for this clan and she I chose. They will learn to live with that."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 13, 2020 18:22:33 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke nodded as Kazuto told him Miho would be moving into the Senju clan head's residence. He took a sip of his drink as Kazuto thanked him for his offer but assured him that the couple would be fine. Yusuke nodded. He remembered how it was living with his father, plenty of space to avoid one another.

Fair enough," Yusuke said,"Cohabitation seems enough of a challenge without additional people about. Though, maybe I'm biased. You know I enjoy my freedoms"

He let out a little laugh. Sure Sada had spent nights in the apartment above them, and he had spent his fair share in her's as well, but he knew at least what was his space and hers. To share his living space in a permanent and vaguely defined way seemed strange to him. Though he pondered it for a moment.

"Though to be fair. I have noticed an increasing amount of clothing in my dresser and closet that aren't mine." he said with a chuckle.

Oddly that had been the way he grew up, living in a wagon with his mother and some of the other single dancers. Space was not a commodity and was shared more than not.Perhaps his time in the village had broken him of some old habits.

Kazuto spoke about his concerns over perhaps being too pushy in inviting Miho to move in. She was juggling her own clan's home and he wanted her to not feel pressured.

"I'm sure she's happy to be moving in. If she adores you half as much as you do her she will just be glad to be in the same home, regardless of where that is." Yusuke said.

He continued to enjoy the sweet, rich sake as Kazuto spoke about the elders of his clan and their view of him marrying the Adachi, quickly following it up with his opinion of not giving a damn. Yusuke smiled into his cup. The Senju had always been a beacon of responsibility, duty, and control since Yusuke had met him. Rebellious Kazuto? Maybe the Sarutobi wasn't the only one picking up traits from his best friend, maybe he was having a little impact himself.

"Why would they have a problem with the Adachi? I don't know much about them. They are a small clan, with a little place on the outskirts of the village right? What's not to like? Yusuke said with a shrug.

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 15, 2020 0:07:48 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Were." Kazuto said as the tone became more somber. "Miho is the last one of the clan." He said as a matter of fact tone. As ANBU Captain he had been privy of the details about the night in which the clan had been almost wiped out save for his fiance, surviving the onslaught as rebellious and loyalist elements were all expunged alike. If he was honest, it almost seemed as if he had been send to survey her, to make sure that she was still loyal to the village, a part of him had been relieved that she hadn't thought that such was the case when she had discovered that he was an ANBU and had believed him when he told her that their first meeting had been fortuitous.

The Senju however would not go on detail on what happened with the clan and how ANBU had a hand in their destruction, all the information that he he had read made him shake his head and curl fists out of hands in disapproval of how the operation had been handled and the fact that her father had only asked for the children to be spared but as far as he knew, only Miho remained and now the name would be married into that of the Senju and for all intends and purposes, the clan would be extinct as the name would fade into the pages of history. The Elders were privy to this and they wouldn't accept without her without some form of displeasure to be noted from them. Well, all but his grandmother that had accepted the will of his heart in that regard.

"A clan leader, should wed someone with significance." He tone sounding even more stoic and somber than his usual words as he tried to make the best imitation of his uncle after his relationship with Miho had been made apparent to the elders. In a way he understood, the clan needed to form bonds of allegiance, but he had given up far too much to lead a clan that he was never meant to lead. If ever he was going to be selfish, then he would be so with whom he chose to spend the rest of his life with.

"It is of the elders opinion that I should have taken the offers from others clans." He told his friend, content that he had ignored the recommendation, as well as the offerings from other clans through the village and the land to do what he thought it was best. "I think they hoped I would be a voluble man when I took this crown, or that I would be just like my father and let them rule in my stead."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 17, 2020 15:14:43 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke shook his head and took another drink as Kazuto explained Miho was the last of her clan. Grim business. Clan's didn't just end usually. At least not without some added assistance. He thought for a moment of what it would take to completely wipe out the Sarutobi for a moment, and a shiver ran down his spine. It was grim business indeed.

He began refilling his cup and his brow rose in surprise as Kazuto explained the thinking of his clan. A devious smirk spread across Yusuke's face.

"Well aren't we going to be quite the pair. I know I'm not going to let the old codgers tell me where to rest my head, and if they think I'm going to take this title and not make some changes they are in for a big surprise." he said, a fire burning in his eyes.

He raised his cup.

"To the Sarutobi and the Senju. Long may us bastard rulers reign" he said with a small chuckle.

"On a lighter note who else we got for groomsmen? And please.." he said taking a dramatic pause."Do tell me about the bridesmaids."

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 18, 2020 1:10:54 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto raised the cup in toast, not sure if he completely agreed with his friend entirely about the clan politics and what the elders did or said. Even among the elders there were good individuals, that whilst conservative they would be more supportive to his ideas and actions as he became more and more involved with the clan dealings. As he drank the bitter liquid he would place the small cup on the table once more and thought about the mention of bastards ruling clans as prominent as the Senju and the Sarutobi. For now that would be correct, but at some point they would sire children of their own and hopefully they would inherit all they had done.

"No one yet." Kazuto said in a matter of fact tone. "Well, besides yourself that is." The Senju had not begun to think on any names yet. And silently wondered who he could ask to. There was Gure Yuuta, but he was more of an acquaintance rather than just a mere friend. The other option real option was Shikajin but even so he wasn't so sure that the quiet Nara would accept or not to stand with him for the wedding day. Surely he imagined that if he delivered the pair of book holders made from carved wood, then the man would agree to come to the wedding. However the question of the handmaidens didn't any laughter from Kazuto, in fact, his face remained unreadable.

"I don't know. Miho hasn't made me privy of the details yet." The Senju told the Sarutobi with seriousness. He was well aware of Yusuke's proclivity towards entanglements, physical or romantic. He didn't care if his best friend had multiple women in this country or in many, but he would have to be responsible for any children that came from any of the trysts between himself and the women he slept with. However there was something more important. The likelihood that one or all of the bridesmaids could be his friends after Miho had decided meant that he would simply allow for the Sarutobi to do as he pleased. "Whomever they may be, Yusuke, you will show your best behavior." He said with the same seriousness of before.

Perhaps he would understand it in this way, even if he had been harsh with his words. But Yusuke had to control himself lest problems of his own making would follow him whenever he ascended to the leadership of the Sarutobi.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS