Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]

compose a reply
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 20, 2020 13:26:46 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation

Yusuke took a drink of his sake and listened as Kazuto said he had not chosen his other groomsmen yet. The fact the Senju had thought of Yusuke first, and had apparently had little debate over whom he wanted as his best man was touching. Their friendship was one that Yusuke held dear, and sometimes it was nice to know it was a shared feeling.

His statement about bridesmaids brought no laughter from his friend. In fact the Senju held a serious demeanor. He instructed Yusuke that he would behave himself regardless of who the females in the wedding party might be. His tone made it very clear it was not a suggestion.

A surge of cold ran up Yusuke's spine and he held the Senju's gaze, defiance in his eyes and his cup held in his hand inches above the table as he had frozen mid movement. Icey fire burned through him for a moment. Yusuke did not take being ordered around well. He especially disliked being told how he would or would not act. His knee jerk reaction was to protest.

But a deep breath followed instead. Kazuto had trained Yusuke, and the man deserved the Sarutobi's respect. To argue would be to act as a child. So instead he placed his cup on the table and shook his head.

"Whatever you say boss." he said with a small chuckle,"No messing around with bridesmaids, you have my word."

He raised his right arm as if taking an oath to show his intent was pure.

"I'm excited for you man, any idea when the wedding is going to be or Miho handling all the planning. I really should pay her a visit and introduce myself sometime before the ceremony." he said, steering the conversation away from his previous statement, the matter handled in his mind.

Insert spoiler

TAG: name
NOTES: Here
Speech Text

Yusuke has written 440 posts
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Feb 25, 2020 1:44:14 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

The Senju nodded in approval at what seemed to be an oath taken by the Sarutobi. He chose to put his trust in his friend, better to avoid any possibly entanglements and complications with an unwanted tryst that wasn't to the best interest of the ceremony. It was preferable indeed that he would show restraint, specially if he wanted to avoid any further problems that could add to the issues that he already faced when he would take upon the mantle of head of his clan. Kazuto would sigh in relief as the man spoke, expressing the joy and happiness that he had for what would be a life changing moment of his life.

"Doing that would be most wise." He thought as he had considered the fact that not many of his friends had met Miho, in a way it had almost seem as if the relationship had been kept as a secret for only his fiance and himself to know. He had not done so out of desire of secrecy, he had informed those that he deemed important, but he simply thought that their love had been a quiet one, others would have paraded it to get attention but they hadn't. And well, there was also the fact that she lived outside the village that made gatherings with friends somewhat difficult.

"You know where the Adachi Clan Compound is, yes?" He asked his friend. He admitted that the first time he had been to the compound he had lost himself in the woods, he would have almost given up before he had found the ruin that had been the compound, and how many times he had returned to reconstruct the compound to at the very least some of its former glory, to a place in which would be welcoming and that anyone would feel safe whilst resting. At least he would have hoped so. "Or, do I need to draw you a map?" He told his friend a chuckle.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Mar 4, 2020 13:39:36 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

After he spoke Yusuke felt the tension drain from between the pair of them. It was a common enough occurrence between them. Kazuto had agreed to train him, and part of that was doing as he was told. The Senju wasn’t a man who seemed to expect his orders or commands to be ignored. It made sense given his general demeanor and position. Yusuke had agreed to the terms, and he would live by them.

The confirmation that going to introduce himself to Miho was a good idea was enough to solidify the idea in Yusuke’s mind as something he would do. Kazuto was his brother, not by blood but by action, which meant Miho would soon be his sister. Ensuring he had a good relationship with the medic would make sure that there would be avoided issues in the future when interacting with his friend. A surprisingly diplomatic solution for the usually unthoughtful blonde.

Kazuto asked him if he knew where to find the Adachi compound and Yusuke waved a dismissive hand and chuckled. He spent a large portion of his free time roaming the woods that surrounded Konohogakure, so a brief trip to Miho’s residence didn’t seem like much of an undertaking.

”I’ll be fine. I can find my way around.” Yusuke said.

He finished his cup of sake and looked up at Kazuto.

”So other than your trip and the upcoming ceremonies how have you been my friend? It seems like it’s been a while since we have had a chance to just sit down and visit. You are always so busy. What else have you been into?”

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Mar 13, 2020 0:33:10 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"I've been busy." Kazuto replied. It was as much as he could tell him about his activities as the leader of ANBU and he wasn't very keen to share the more intimate details of the week he and Miho spent away from Konoha. But he supposed that there was something that he could tell his good friend. Truth be told only Miho and Hiruko-sama knew about this, as he was certain that both the Senju and the Uchiha clans would like to keep something like that quiet, even when he thought it was a rather backwards decision. "Well, there is something that has happened recently." He said in an honest tone, turning at the Sarutobi.

"I've taken an student." He said in a matter of fact tone. The idea of him taking a student of his own, someone that wasn't related to him by blood was strange on its own, never mind the fact that he had been never known to take a student of his own. Doom had followed each of the students he had thought, be it as a leader of a genin team when he was clearly not ready for it, and then he had thought his sister that had died due his own failings. But, as he saw the girl eagerly learn and improve steadily, proving to be a greater talent that he could ever hope to be.

"She's a sweet girl, with much potential." He said, feeling some pride on the fact that she had succeed all of his expectations, even taking some of his traits as they spend more and more time together when his obligations with ANBU and his clan, as well as the preparations for the upcoming wedding and the time he allocated to spend with Miho as well. "I mean, don't take me wrong, I like training with you, teaching you. But I feel that helping Kazui has allowed me to mend the wounds that my failure with my sister left me." He told his friend. "At least, I like to think so."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Faithful Friend - [Yusuke]Mar 16, 2020 9:29:19 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke nodded as Kazuto said he'd been busy. The guy was always busy. Clan stuff, Miho stuff, work stuff. Though Yusuke never really got any of the details on the last one. He and Kazuto had been friends for a long time, but he rarely heard the man speak of his shinobi duties in any great detail. It was fine enough for Yusuke. He had done things on missions he didn't particularly want to relive himself.

The news of a student would bring a surprised look from Yusuke as he refilled his cup with sake. Given Kazuto's demeanor concerning his previous attempts at taking students it was big news. His friend seemed somewhat convinces that whenever he began teaching someone despair and turmoil were to follow in their life.

Kazuto continued, explaining with pride the progress he had made with the girl and the feelings that he was finally healing.

"That's great man, and I get it. I'm super grateful your teaching me, bit having a true student is different. I think your sister would be proud." he said with a small smile.

He himself had recoiled after the death of the young Senju girl. He had taken an interest in her training himself, and while perhaps not to the extent of guilt he knew Kazuto had felt, he too had been soured to the idea of teaching.

Until now.

"Its funny you mention teaching." he said, taking a sip of his drink,"I've also got some news. I'm leaving the operation teams."

He gave Kazuto a sheepish smile.

"There was a Genin Team Leader position that opened up. I applied, and they just approved it. I'll be meeting my students in the next few days." he said.

It was a new challenge for him. A chance to truly impact the village around him. He had once met a woman who spoke about teaching the next generation as a way of shaping a better future, and he felt like this was his way of doing just that.

"I owe you thanks for it really. I would have never made the choice, or had the skills to do it, if you hadn't been pushing me to improve. he confessed.

Insert spoiler

Speech Text