Commonalities Between Friends [Kazui]

compose a reply
Commonalities Between Friends [Kazui]Feb 7, 2020 1:58:27 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

Yurako was out and about, dressed slightly down in comparison to usual as she was not going to be training too much today. She was dressed more casual, with a simple white crop top, a pink coat left open and some blue jeans. She was still wearing her headband, leg weights, and her tool pouches. but like always she wore no shoes. She was dressed down because she had something to do that meant a lot today. It was almost reaching spring. Thus, it was nearing the anniversary of that day.

The day that changed her life forever. So, she found some flowers she saved up enough money to buy, seeing Inoyami for a minute but leaving before she could answer what they were for. She had a lot on her mind, so she felt like she didn't have time to chitchat too much. She had to get these flowers to their destination. They were red spider lilies, her favorite. She had loved them for a long time and now she was carrying a large bouquet of them. As she walked along happily she looking a little off.

It was like she had her head in the clouds more than usual. She just had a lot of feeling on her mind. As she walked she would bump into someone, luckily instinctively moving her flowers out of the way upon impact, as to not have them get ruined in the process. "Oof! Sorry about that!" She apologized after bumping into the person, knocking them down.

------

Tag:

last edit by Utsuki Yurako on Feb 7, 2020 2:00:26 GMT -5
Gaige has written 131 posts
Commonalities Between Friends [Kazui]Feb 12, 2020 5:19:41 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

The day had been rather boring for Kazui. There wasn’t much going on, she had no classes and her training session was canceled because her sensei was away for awhile, so that left the girl with little to do and so much time to kill. She sighed as she made her way through the village, a rice ball in her hand as she ate, bit by bit. Perhaps she could go to the park and just read until she found even that boring which was saying something. Yeah that sounded like a good idea. And so the young Uchiha began to make her way through the streets of Konoha. And towards the park that she frequented often.

’Wait…’ The girl would think to herself for a brief moment as she stopped walking. Her free hand reached into her pouch and began to search for the book that she normally kept with her, only to find out that it was not there. Before she was given the chance to loathe the fact that she left her book at home, a force would shove her forward, jarring her, and causing her to drop her food. A sigh would escape her lungs as she turned around to face whoever had bumped into her. A look of annoyance on her face as she began with a hostile tone.

"Why don’t you watch where you’re…”

Her words were cut short by the familiar face that stood before her. ’Oh brother..not this girl again.’ Kazui would complain to herself in her mind as she remembered the two of each other meeting for the first time. She saw the flowers in Yurako’s hand but didn’t think much of it, maybe she just liked flowers.

"W-Watch where you’re going.”

She would say in a soft whisper as she turned around to pick up the food she had wasted.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
Commonalities Between Friends [Kazui]Feb 19, 2020 23:47:04 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Due to the size difference, Yurako didn't fall whenever she was bumped into the tinier person. It did make her stumble and look down, in which she was delighted to see... Kazui! Her eyes twinkled and she smiled widely, despite the rudeness she showed whenever she was bumped into. She didn't seem to mean it anyways whenever she saw it was her best friend that she ran into. She outstretched her free hand to try and help the little Uchiha up. "Kazui! Sorry again! Funny running into you!" She beamed happily.

However, if Kazui was observant, while she was loud, she wasn't as loud as she usually was today. She also was not only talking slightly more quiet but slower as well. It was a terrible anniversary after all. A reminder of why she strived to be not only as good as she was now but better. It was to improve the legacy that they left behind. "Did you wanna train or something today? I haven't seen you in a while. What have you been up to? Did you reach genin yet?" She asked her rapid-fire mixture of statements and questions.

If Kazui were to look harder, she'd also notice Yurako was dressed much cleaner and in more casual clothes than usual. Pulling out a flower she would offer it to Kazui one of the flowers. "Oh! Have this if you want." She politely offered.

TAG:
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

last edit by Utsuki Yurako on Feb 19, 2020 23:49:03 GMT -5
Commonalities Between Friends [Kazui]Feb 20, 2020 1:03:59 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

’It’s always her…’ Kazui would think to herself as she watched Yurako smile at her. Luckily she wasn’t knocked over because then she wouldn’t have been so happy, but the shove didn’t do much other than knock the food from her hand as her body was jarred forward from the momentum of the bump, but she didn’t fall over.

"Yeah yeah...whatever.”

The young Uchiha would mumble as she began to pick up the pieces of food that she had dropped onto the ground, walking over to a nearby bin to throw it away. As she made her way back towards Yurako, the flowers in her hand struck the girl’s attention. Where was she going? Was she on her way to a date? Did a boy give those to her? Her mind wandered, but instead of just assuming, Kazui would be straightforward and ask.

"Hm..where are you headed with those flowers? It must be important considering you almost trampled me to death on your way there.”

Kazui would say in a soft, nonchalant tone. The rest of what Yurako stayed fell on deaf ears. She wasn’t trying to train, she was just simply trying to enjoy her day, everything else seemed like a chore at the moment. With no intention on verbally answering the questions, Kazui would look at the flower being offered up to her. The girl didn’t know how to respond. She was at a loss of words and her feelings were distorted and all out of order. Her small hand reached out and grabbed the flower gently.

"I..I’m just walking around right now. And..I’m waiting on the paperwork to come back before I can become a genin.”

Kazui would answer reluctantly as she sighed, and dug into her back pouch, removing the clean white headband that was gifted to her from Kazuto.

"I have my headband right here.”

She would add on.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
Commonalities Between Friends [Kazui]Feb 20, 2020 3:01:21 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

When she noticed that she didn't drop her food or fall over due to her head being more in the clouds than usual. "Don't worry! I'll buy you some food in a bit, don't want you to go hungry." She said giving her a thumbs up., her smile still up. However, it wouldn't last as Kazui asked where she was going with her flowers. Yurako would look to the ground for a few seconds, gripping the flowers slightly before smiling at Kazui again, shaking her head slightly to try and get her head back into the game.

"Oh! These? I'm delivering them to my parents. If you want you can come with me and then we can hang out." She offered. She would like to show them her new friend. One of her official first friends outside of her clan at that, just like her dad was according to her mom. When the Uchiha took her flower it made her day. She hoped Kazui would take care of it while it lived. She had never given anything like that to someone before. Well, at least not a friend.

She was happy whenever she said she was practically a genin already. "Woohoo! I'm proud of you! When your official, let's go on some missions!" She said brightly while still holding her flowers. She looked at the raven-haired girl's headband. "Oh! So pretty!" She said looking down at it.

TAG:
NOTES:

last edit by Utsuki Yurako on Feb 20, 2020 3:05:54 GMT -5
Commonalities Between Friends [Kazui]Feb 20, 2020 3:21:31 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"D-Don’t worry about the food..I have more in my pouch.”

Kazui would say softly as she averted her gaze towards the ground. She didn’t want Yurako to feel bad about kicking her food onto the ground and then having the girl pay for it again, which was something the young Uchiha wasn’t a huge fan of. It was just a rice ball anyway, nothing she couldn’t make at home whenever she returned. Kazui however noticed Yirako’s reaction as she asked about the flowers, her gaze went blank for a second as if she were thinking deeply within her own soul, she could tell there was something up, and as the bunny girl shakes her head to snap back into reality, Kazui would sigh internally.
If the flowers were for her parents, then what was so bad about that? The answer surely didn’t go along with her reaction prior.

"Sureee...I’ll tag along. Only because I have nothing better else to do.”

The young girl would softly as she held the single flower in her hand. The joy could be seen in Yurako’s expression when Kazui accepted the flower, and even more excitement followed when the girl learned that Kazui was on the final stage on the road to becoming a genin. Kazui forced a weak smile as she used her free hand to scratch her head.

"Thankss. My sensei told me the missions would be boring so...take that however you want.”

Kazui would say as she followed alongside Yurako.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
Commonalities Between Friends [Kazui]Mar 9, 2020 2:33:56 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako gave a slight sigh in relief when the young Uchiha told her that she had more food in her pouch and to not worry. The last thing she wanted was for anyone to miss out on a meal. The very thought of it made a slight shiver go down her spine. "That's good to hear at least. I'm glad you have more!" She said reassuringly. When Kazui said she would tag along, Yurako smiled happily and started walked towards the graveyard of the village. The place where her parents laid in peace.

Hopefully without regret. As she walked the raven-haired girl would say that her future missions would be boring and Yurako would shake her head as she turned to her slightly. "Nah! In my first mission, we got to deliver a scroll and I killed a pack of wolves by my self! It really depends on what you're doing on a mission and your teammates! But, I'm sure there's a lot of cooler missions for us to take when we become chuunin." She would reply, relaying her latest mission.

She had a lot of fun truth be told. Roku was a good comrade and she felt that they had gotten close during their time in the woods and in the inn they stayed at. Even if she was asleep for most of the time for pushing her endurance to the limit. She at least had good food and she got to shine, even if it was against wolves with rabies. "When you can, we should go on a mission together! It'll be fun." She stated as they kept walking, making their way to the Utsuki's destination.

TAG:
NOTES:

Commonalities Between Friends [Kazui]Mar 18, 2020 3:35:01 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui wouldn’t give much of a reaction to Yurako’s words once she found out that she had more food, instead the young Uchiha would just slowly nod her head up and down as she hummed a gentle sound.

"Mhm.”

The girl would say as she continued to walk alongside the bunny gal, since she had nothing else to do, perhaps Yurako could give her something entertaining or interesting to do to kill the time that seemed to be going by so slow. The thought of Yurako actually killing a pack of wolves and delivering a scroll on her first mission was actually quite bizarre to Kazui, since her sensei basically told her that most of the time the missions would be boring. Maybe there was a perfect balance between the two, boring and exciting. But that wasn’t the main thing Kazui caught onto when the Utsuki was explaining her mission. Kazui would laugh nervously before responding.

"Heheh..you seem rather...excited to kill a pack of wolves. I mean there’s nothing wrong with that but….yeah.”

Kazui would say as she shrugged her shoulders. She was actually quite loving of wild animals and things of that nature, she wasn’t sure she would be able to bring herself towards killing an animal, maybe there was something wrong with her.

"Yeah..we can go on a mission sometime soon..I guess.”

She wasn’t super excited about it, but she wasn’t against it either. The girl was more or less getting used to Yurako being everywhere she was, it seemed as if doing a mission with her was inevitable.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts