What's faster? An Echo or a Rabbit [Yurako]

compose a reply
What's faster? An Echo or a Rabbit [Yurako]Feb 15, 2020 12:20:50 GMT -5
Mimoto Ekō
Leave me alone, damnit!
Mimoto Ekō Avatar
groupnull
age 22 years old birthday 12/20 rank C-Rank Equivalent occupation Global Nukenin
(OOC Note: Takes place 1 week after Sagey Soul-Searching, 2 weeks before What Sound Does a Lizard Make?

Honor Among Thieves,
even better than soldiers.

Out of breath, out of energy to run. Someone was chasing him, a dark, sinister force, well, dark to him. Ekō walked into the daylight, seeing a majestic gate into the unknown, at least for now. Standing still for a minute, he calmed his breathing enough to get sparks of energy back. Daring to advance, the adolescent pres towards the gates, each heavy step slowly getting lighter. He swung the sweat from his hair as it reverted to it's normal appearance. As the gates got closer, Ekō was mesmerized by the giant village he was in, or, heading to. As Ekō passed the threshold to the village, he was gestured and pointed to the sign in disk. Giving a light bow, Ekō thanks the individuals as he arrived at the check-in desk. This looks like an important place, not like those hunters can barge in here, I hope. Ekō thought as he checked in under the brother family's name. "Tekigō Onsai, the rest will be here shortly. They sent me ahead to inform more mercenaries offer up our services. Thank you." As he signed he check in, and after a look over, he was allowed into the village with orders to check in with the Kage. Ekō bowed in respect and headed to the Kage's estate, until he was too far to be seen. Then he quickly turned onto another road.

Ekō was not ready to be formal, nor was he ever going to be ready like the toy soldiers his cousins are. Swallowing his fear, he continued down the road he turned to. Every couple of meters on either side was a shop, ninja tools, cafés, gift shops, jewelry, the list of all the possibilities go on. There was practically a shop for everything, Ekō simply didn't know why anyone can stand this. Advertisement everywhere screaming 'Buy' everywhere you look. This is so easy to lose yourself in. I can't even begin! Total manipulation and these people were eating it up! Well, I guess that's how you cull the weak. This is why God Powers are better than necklaces. Ekō mentally complained as he continued to walk down the street. A building forced him cross left over a bridge. When he arrived walls, gated compounds, a vast of insignias marked walls. Every separate building had these.

"Where the hell am I?"

Attempt by
Some Tags Here:

SA(S) USED:
All-day, all night

Ekō wasn't born a shinobi, but he was born with the potential of being one. He was gifted with a large reservoir of chakra, being untapped for most of his life. Only upon learning how to bend this energy did he learn the concept of what chakra was. He found himself able to maintain or do multiple skills at once, pushing longer each day like a muscle. This exertion to satiate his curiosity not only exhausted him, it grew with him to satisfy such. Soon, the growth of his ability outpaced what he could train, and his limits were hidden from him. That is until Ekō was labeled a criminal, being on the run and needing to use his full capabilities to get a rest has left him fighting multiple odds over a longer period.

Heightened Intelligence

Due to his unique learning method, there was a great need to store and process this knowledge. As an answer, Ekō learned to be able to develop and nurture a heightened state of intelligence. This enables him to memorize information of extended periods of time, construct/deconstruct the many factors of an idea into a vast theory, observe the patterns of the natural world to apply to the psychological and metaphysical worlds, finally, he can process information at an increased rate. This skill is what sets him apart from the vast majority of individuals. Despite being an acquired skill, it quickly developed to be Ekō's trademark signature.

JUTSU(S) USED:

EQUIPMENT USED:
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 69 posts
What's faster? An Echo or a Rabbit [Yurako]Feb 17, 2020 21:42:07 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

Yurako had to go fast! She couldn't miss a beat. She was racing around the village, hoping and running as fast as she could with the heavy leg weights she had strapped to her. She was trying to work on her speed and endurance that her clan was known for in the currently best way she knew, running around the village, jumping off of walls and basic parkour. She would find herself up on a roof running, making sure to pace herself properly.

The next moments she was back on the ground level once she ran out of the building to hop and run along. Sweat was running down her blonde hair as she ran, but she tried to keep her breathing steady. Yurako wasn't flawless though. While she was doing a good job, she had some trouble and would slip and scratch her leg or straight nearly knock someone over like a bowling ball would roll over pins.

Even if she got a scrape or bruise, she would get back up and continue. She had been doing this for the last couple of days, trying to make it into one of her new workout routines. Why all of the hard work one would ask? First, it was kinda fun for her to show off and get better. The next and biggest reason was she knew she wasn't going to become the world's fastest without the training and hard work she would have to put in.

She wasn't a genius after all, but she had the tenacity to continue to push herself! She was doing good so far, only slightly hurting herself. Slowing down a little before picking up her pace she wasn't looking too much but managed to not bump into an old lady, even if narrowly. However, while she gracefully almost didn't embarrass herself, she still ended up tripping and falling, landing face-first in front of an older boy.

Groaning as she laid on her stomach, her furry ears twitching, she laid there for a little bit while blushing tp herself, too proud to get up and face the person whom she nearly smacked into. "Sorry, my bad..." She mumbled "quietly" to herself. As quiet as one who usually talked loud and quickly could at the very least. Finally, she started to sit up, plopping down in front of him rubbing the back of her head as she gave an awkward laugh.

TAG:
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES: Any?

Gaige has written 131 posts
What's faster? An Echo or a Rabbit [Yurako]Feb 17, 2020 22:39:43 GMT -5
Mimoto Ekō
Leave me alone, damnit!
Mimoto Ekō Avatar
groupnull
age 22 years old birthday 12/20 rank C-Rank Equivalent occupation Global Nukenin
Honor Among Thieves,

Within a minute, Ekō went from spatially confused to just being confused. Standing in front of many buildings with odd symbols was nowhere near as strange as a girl with bunny ears landing face first in front of the boy. Instead of screaming or falling back like a normal person, he stood in confusion, mainly trying to determine what kind of con she was. She apologized and Ekō raised a hand and nodded in denial of her apology. "It's fine, are you okay though?" Ekō questioned as he crouched to be eye level with the girl who just made a fool of herself. Ekō gave a faint smile, "You're pretty odd though, it's not safe to just run on the streets, you coulda hit her." Ekō stated in a half joking, half serious tone as he pointed out the woman. He would reach out a hand and provided the girl take it, he would help her up. I guess I should relax her. Prodding is no fun if the person is air tight. More harder than fucking running for my life. "I'm Ekō, part of the Kenzai clan, we travel the world and help out when, where, and how needed. On the side, we're a familly of entertainers. They sent me ahead to figure why... Konoha called us. I got lost in the sights and figured they wouldn't mind me gone a bit longer." The Mimoto stated, hiding the lie in the truth, covered by a heart-warming smile.

He scratched the back of his head, trying to figure out more. "Would you also be a sorts of entertainer given," he began while waving a finger, pointing at, well, everywhere. The trip, the bandaged legs, the bunny ears and then her face. "No... You're too cute to be one, may I ask who are you?" Ekō asked throwing another smile before meeting her reddish eyes with his purple. I wonder, what can I swipe off her, bunny girl. Has a headband so ninja tools. Looks fit so maybe training weights? I need to dig deeper... cash?

Attempt by Necro
Some Tags Here:

SA(S) USED:
N/A

JUTSU(S) USED:

EQUIPMENT USED:
What's faster? An Echo or a Rabbit [Yurako]Feb 25, 2020 19:15:41 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako was not too dazed, just not used to running into people. Literally. The Utsuki dusted herself off as she got back up, not taking his hand, staring awkwardly at the man she ran into. "Yeah, I'm fine! Thanks for askin'." She said getting a better look at him. He was slightly taller than her and had black hair. He actually made her blush slightly as he looked a bit hot to her. She'd shake herself out of such thoughts, however. She didn't have time to think about boys or girls! She had to train to achieve her goals.

He chastised her slightly and rightfully as she wasn't being a good genin and almost knocked an old lady over. She turned and would cup her hands over her mouth to help carry her voice over. "Sorry ma'am! She yelled, the old woman only waving her apology away before returning to what she was doing. Turning back to the boy as he stated his name and purpose here. He wasn't from the village but he was here to help! She didn't see any reason to not believe him so she would nod her head and smile brightly.

"Welcome to Konohagakure no Sato, Kenzai Ekō! I'm Yurako of the Utsuki clan! Let me welcome you and help you on your mission!" She said happily. "If you need anything! Let me know and I'll do my best to aid you!" She added with one of her signature thumbs-up, with a slight blush again as he called her cute. Was she? She never really heard such things and she could hear a lot because of her ears.

TAG:
NOTES:

What's faster? An Echo or a Rabbit [Yurako]Mar 1, 2020 4:45:15 GMT -5
Mimoto Ekō
Leave me alone, damnit!
Mimoto Ekō Avatar
groupnull
Honor Among Thieves,

It was quite a pleasantry and oddity to meet such a rather peculiar soul. It was clear to Ekō however that Yurako was quite easy to get a reaction from. Already, just his first points had scored a peculiar reaction from the girl. His jab of earlier seemed like a healthy one she recognized, a quick tune change had Yurako quickly quickly apologizing once she was up. And the icing on the cake, she easily believed him, greeting his name with her name. Even offering her help anywhere to and about the village. Smiling at her thumbs up, Ekō was more than happy at this opportunity. Laying an insidious seed early in the development cycle was easy and much easier to climb up the hierarchy of rule in time. Diplomatic immunity was key to regain name, face, and reputation. But, there was no denying it was a slow climb.

"Pleasure to meet you Yurako-san!" Ekō stated, adding a slight bow as a show of respect to the girl. "I need to head to the big Kage mansion later but I can manage a delay. They do operate on my time table so I can spare a few minutes or a few hours." The gypsy stated with a warm smile as he would idly look around before focusing on Yurako more. "You can point where to go later or now if it suits you. I would currently love to learn more about who I am talking to, as I can learn more about where I am after I speak with the head honcho. Places... they kinda last a long time it seems; people, you can only meet them once, they choose to stay in your life after." The adolescent spoke, looking to where the lady was to see her gone; seemingly proving his implicit point people can be ephemeral.

"So, what do you say? Want to chat, if you can find the time?"

Attempt by Necro
Some Tags Here:

SA(S) USED:
All-day, all night

Ekō wasn't born a shinobi, but he was born with the potential of being one. He was gifted with a large reservoir of chakra, being untapped for most of his life. Only upon learning how to bend this energy did he learn the concept of what chakra was. He found himself able to maintain or do multiple skills at once, pushing longer each day like a muscle. This exertion to satiate his curiosity not only exhausted him, it grew with him to satisfy such. Soon, the growth of his ability outpaced what he could train, and his limits were hidden from him. That is until Ekō was labeled a criminal, being on the run and needing to use his full capabilities to get a rest has left him fighting multiple odds over a longer period.

Heightened Intelligence

Due to his unique learning method, there was a great need to store and process this knowledge. As an answer, Ekō learned to be able to develop and nurture a heightened state of intelligence. This enables him to memorize information of extended periods of time, construct/deconstruct the many factors of an idea into a vast theory, observe the patterns of the natural world to apply into the psychological and metaphysical worlds, finally, he can process information at an increased rate. This skill is what sets him apart from the vast majority of individuals. Despite being an acquired skill, it quickly developed to be Ekō's trademark signature.

JUTSU(S) USED:

EQUIPMENT USED:
What's faster? An Echo or a Rabbit [Yurako]May 10, 2020 23:36:13 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

When the older boy told her that he was going to need to know how to get to the Hokage's mansion she would only nod in response, unaware that he was fibbing to her. "But you should probably go see the Hokage and the Hancho now though! It sounds important! What if they really needed you and we were too busy goofing off! I would feel bad if I got you in trouble! As a kunoichi of the village, it is my duty to help you!" She said loudly with sureness in her voice.

That sounded right to her. She liked to occasionally goof off as much as the next person, but she knew when it was time for action, and when there was a job to do, one should complete the task. Especially when regarding important shinobi business! Why she trained and worked so hard when doing missions. When he explained that he thought he could spare some time she would nod her head no in reply.

"That sounds reasonable, but from what you told me, it is too important to ignore, yknow? We can walk towards the mansion and talk along the way though! I'll be happy to be your guide! After you sign up, then we can probably hang out more!" She said giving a light smile and thumbs up. Thinking to herself for a moment, she would rack her head to try to figure out... where was the Hokage's mansion anyway?

TAG: @n3cro
NOTES:

last edit by Utsuki Yurako on May 10, 2020 23:37:32 GMT -5
What's faster? An Echo or a Rabbit [Yurako]May 13, 2020 15:42:18 GMT -5
Mimoto Ekō
Leave me alone, damnit!
Mimoto Ekō Avatar
groupnull
Honor Among Thieves,

Damn, she's adamant. Ekō pondered over his possible choices after the first exclamation of the girl. He still thought he had time and tried to dismiss the girl's ideas. Still, she dismissed his attempts just as easily as he tried to dismiss hers. Well, this is annoying. Let it go! Ekō thought, alas, he still smiled at the girl. "All right, please lead the way, Yurako-san. After that, we can talk and you can show me around. Maybe you can do something to impress me, but you're already doing great. Be my guide." The Gypsy stated, hopefully playing the girl in the palm of his hands.

The man knew there was a Kage, but he didn't know what to expect. Were they a man or a woman? Were they respected or feared? Will he actually check-in or will he pull a sneak? There were so many possibilities and it was pretty okay, it seemed this girl was easier to manipulate than others. This made it easier to plan his next move but just how thorough was she. Konoha nin were still somewhat of a mystery to the nuke, it never made sense just how observant shinobi were, even casually. "Well then, would you please lead the way, oh Great Guide. The faster we get this done, the more fun to be had."

Attempt by Necro

SA(S) USED:
All-day, all night

Predator or Prey

??

Heightened Intelligence

Due to his unique learning method, there was a great need to store and process this knowledge. As an answer, Ekō learned to be able to develop and nurture a heightened state of intelligence. This enables him to memorize information of extended periods of time, construct/deconstruct the many factors of an idea into a vast theory, observe the patterns of the natural world to apply into the psychological and metaphysical worlds, finally, he can process information at an increased rate. This skill is what sets him apart from the vast majority of individuals. Despite being an acquired skill, it quickly developed to be Ekō's trademark signature.

JUTSU(S) USED:

EQUIPMENT USED: