The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]

compose a reply
The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Feb 20, 2020 1:29:56 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Time has been moving rather slowly as of late. Ever since Kazui had gone through the troubles of passing the academy with flying colors, finishing at the top of her class, and passing the graduation exam, activity for her declined rapidly. There were no more classes for her to go to, and she wasn’t quite yet a genin yet, not until the paperwork was finalized. It felt as if she were stuck in limbo, and she could only train so much before even that grew tiresome and boring to her.

The young girl walked the streets of Konoha, just letting the wind take her wherever it desires. She had no true destination in mind, perhaps fate could bring her across something different, maybe even exciting. Anything that could help her kill the copious amounts of free time she had on her hands. Fingers gently grazed the sides of buildings and houses, that is until a flyer gently sliced her finger.

"Ouch!”

The girl would squeak as she quickly placed the wounded finger in her mouth and began inspecting what could’ve cut her.She didn’t find the culprit, but instead she saw that there was a job hiring nearby. ’The drunken monkey.’ She would think to herself.

"Ha, what kind of name is that?”

The young girl would say softly as she continued reading the flyer. ’Might as well apply I guess.’ There wasn’t much else for her to do, she might as well get paid during her time away from the shinobi life, perhaps then she could afford to buy the things she wanted and not have to worry about asking others for money. She shrugged as she turned the corner and made her way into the establishment. The place was different, but Kazui didn’t pay much attention to it. Walking up to the front desk, she would tap the bell twice to get whoever’s attention.

@ ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Feb 21, 2020 10:48:19 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation

It has been a rather pleasant afternoon. The Drunken Monkey had seen a good rush for a lunch crowd. The circular wooden tables that took up most of the large room had been filled, and people had even enjoyed a game of darts on the large wagon wheel set up on one wall. A few games of cards had been played at the corner tables, and the record player situated by the door had filled the room with pleasant songs for the patrons to enjoy.

It was still a growing tavern. The walls a nice rich red, various nautical themed decorations covered the walls, and shelves held books for those looking for a nice read as they enjoyed their time. The fact Yusuke charged nothing to shinobi, only asking donations for those willing to contribute, always meant he had a steady stream of people. The fact that they weren't expected to pay usually meant they were more then willing to throw some Ryo in anyway.

The place was mostly empty now, and Yusuke stood in the kitchen, cleaning the grill and whistling happily as he worked. He wore his standard shinobi attire and a black apron over it. The apron had the words "today's forcast: Cooking with a chance of drinking" printed on it over a cloud. From inside the tavern he heard a bell ring, the small silver one he kept on the bar.

He put down the wire brush he was cleaning the grill with and walked out of the kitchen into the dining area. Taking a quick left he went behind the bar and looked at who was there.

The girl had short black hair, not even touching her shoulders yet. She was about two feet shorter than Yusuke, the man's odd height accented by her tiny frame. He looked into her dark eyes grinning. She seemed to he in her early teen years

"Afternoon.What can I do for ya?" he said cheerily, "You seem about six years too early for a drink, but can I get ya something to eat?"

Insert spoiler

TAG: name
NOTES: Here
Speech Text

Yusuke has written 440 posts
The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Feb 21, 2020 12:30:42 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

As she sat at the bar and waited for assistance, Kazui quickly began to scan the room. Taking notes on the type of people that were present, the activities they all took part in, as well as the overall vibe of the establishment. The place was packed and everyone seemed to be having a good time and enjoying themselves. Her gaze returned forward for a moment as she looked at the bar. They served sake but nobody appeared to be drunk.

The Uchiha’s thoughts were cut short as someone exited the kitchen to tend to the bell by the bar. A tall man with blonde hair would greet the girl. He was wearing an apron over his shinobi outfit, so he was probably just the cook. Or at least that’s what Kazui thought. The man’s words fell on deaf ears as she ignored the latter part of his greeting. ’As if.. She would think to herself as her gaze averted to the side for a moment.

"I’m not here to...drink.”

She would take a moment.

"I’m here because .. I saw that this place was looking for a few extra workers.”

Kazui would say as she began trying to look past the man in front of her.

”Do you mind getting the owner?”

She would ask obliviously, not knowing exactly who owned the place.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Feb 21, 2020 15:43:14 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

The girl didn't so much as crack a friendly smile at Yusuke's greeting. In fact she seemed to look away from him. It was like the Sarutibi was suddenly an unwelcome guest in his own establishment. She stated rather flatly that she was not interested in drinking, and after a moment explained that she was here looking for work.

Yusuke's brow shot up in question at the girl's words. He had recently put up some fliers trying to get some help around the place, but hadn't expected someone to show up so quickly. The girl was looking around him and he was about to speak when she asked him to get the owner for her. He looked down at himself and realized she thought he was just a bartender or cook.

"Sure. Just a second." he said to the girl with a nod.

He turned and walked back into the kitchen. With a quick tug he untied the apron he wore and pulled it off over his head. He sat the apron on a hook and walked back out to behind the bar.

"Hello there, I'm Sarutobi Yusuke and this is my tavern. I hear you are looking for work?" he said.

He kept his expression serious, not wanting to bring to much attention to the girl's previous assumption. Instead he sat on the stool behind the bar, and pulled out a bottle of ale with his free hand, twisting the cap of with his thumb.

"What's your name? Have any experience working tables?" he asked, politely moving into the interview.

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Feb 21, 2020 18:49:56 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Thank you.”

Kazui would respond to his answer. She wanted to talk to the owner of the establishment to see if it would be okay for her to work there. She didn’t mean any harm, although her demeanor might have said otherwise. It was just the way she was, she couldn’t help it, and if she could then the girl would gladly be as cheeky and gleeful as she once was, but that would take a miracle. Her dark eyes followed the man back into the kitchen before he disappeared from her sight, then her gaze returned to traveling the room as she slowly spun on the barstool until she did a complete three sixty, to see the same man standing in front of her again.

Before Kazui could say anything, Yusuke would greet her again, this time as the owner. ’I should’ve known’ She would think to herself. A Sarutobi, owning the drunken monkey, that wasn’t surprising at the least, she very much should have known.

"Ah. Sorry.”

She would softly say before answering the rest of the man’s questions.

"My name is Kazui, of the Uchiha clan, and no I don’t have any experience to offer in this line of work but..I’m the quickest learner you’ll ever meet.”

Kazui would say with the same flat, boring tone as before. She had never been employed by anyone before seeing as she’s only fourteen and just got out of the academy. But she did have the virtues to be a great employee, despite her personality.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Mar 3, 2020 13:13:58 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke took a drink of his ale and waved away the girls apology for not realizing he was the owner.

"No need to apologize, just having a little fun with you." he said, sitting his bottle down.

Kazui introduced herself and Yusuke felt his brow rise questioningly. An Uchiha? He pondered for a moment why someone of such an illustrious clan would be looking to work in a tavern before realizing that many people probably had the same question for him. To each their own

Alright then, couple of quick questions. Tell me about yourself. Why do you wanna work here, what do you want to do when you grow up? Do you enjoy working with people? he asked in quick succession.

Yusuke didn't have a lot of experience interviewing people. I'm fact the young girl would be his first employee if he chose to hire her. He had a tendency to go with his gut, and more than anything just wanted to get a feel for who the girl was as a person.

First impressions told him she seemed somewhat aloof, though perhaps it was due more to her age than anything else.she would need to be able to keep customers happy, and provide them a hospitable atmosphere to enjoy.

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Mar 4, 2020 15:45:38 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

It was embarrassing but fortunately it wasn’t much of a big deal, at least to Yusuke. She didn’t know that he ran the entire place, so it wasn’t intentional. As he waved away the apology, Kazui would inch a bit closer, fixing her posture a little more as she listened to the man speak.

He had questions that he wanted to ask her, pertaining to her interest in the job and a bit of information about herself, the typical interview standards. Kazui herself wasn’t good at interviews mostly because she had never been interviewed before, on top of that she hated being questioned so there’s that. But since she was the one who came looking for employment, then she had no other choice but to answer.

"Um…”

She would start off as she softly rested her hand below her chin, gently cupping her cheek as she thought of what to say. ’Tell you a bit about myself? The thought ran through her mind. There wasn’t much that she could say about herself, she barely even knew herself at the moment.

"Well..I like to read and what not, it’s what I normally do to pass the time outside of training. Um, I would like to work here because I just wanted something else to do, and perhaps make a bit of money as I do it.”

She would answer softly, taking a break in between her final answer.

"And sort of, I don’t have a problem with working with a team or by myself, I could do both.”

The girl would say.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Mar 6, 2020 11:36:26 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke listened as Kazui answered his questions. She seemed a pleasant enough girl really, and her mention of training confirmed to him her position as a shinobi. Just looking to make a little extra ryo and do something to fill her time, he could relate to that. She was going to quickly learn that juggling shinobi duties as well as working for the tavern could be a hard line to walk, only so many hours in the day. He needed the help of some good staff, and it wasn’t like applicants were rushing in to come work. He had some of the Sarutobi clan members to help cover him when he was away, but support staff were a must.

”So mainly you would be serving tables, cleaning the place at, and washing dishes. It’s not complex, but its honest work. You can keep whatever tips you get from your tables and I’ll pay you what I can on top of that. While you work you get one free meal a day, and on breaks you can go up to the roof and make use of the little collection of books I have if you wanna read.” Yusuke explained as he looked at the young Uchiha.

He took another drink of his ale and smiled at the girl.

”If that’s all agreeable then before anything else I have three rules you have to follow if you are going to work for me.” Yusuke said.

He raised his index finger, ”One, you don’t go behind the bar. Anyone needs an alcoholic drink you get someone of age to serve it.”

His middle finger joined the index, ”Two you do what I say when I say it, no questions no argument. At the end of each night if you want to talk about it we can, but during the rush we don’t have time to go over every decision I make.”

His ring finger joined the mix, ”Third and finally, you said you train so I take it you’re a shinobi. Twice a week I take you out for a training session. I get enough grief as it is without people coming in here telling me your work is getting in the way of your duty, so I’m gonna take a personal hand in making sure you stay on the right path.”

He extended his hand to the girl to shake.
”We got a deal?”

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Mar 15, 2020 14:37:33 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui listened as Yusuke began to go over the duties she would have if she got the job, which included serving tables, keeping the place upkeep, and washing dishes. It didn’t seem like anything she had never done before actually. When her grandmother was still alive, it was kind of Kazui’s duty to carry the load for the two of them, that included shopping for groceries, cleaning, cooking, and finding a way to bring in a few extra ryo which she normally got from selling the blankets she knitted. All of that was on her plate at such a young age, this job seemed like a walk in the park.

Yusuke then went on to explain that she keeps all the tips that she makes from the tables, and on top of that he would provide what he can into her pay. Kazui wasn’t expecting a ton of ryo, while it was nice to have a lot of ryo in your pocket, it wasn’t something that drove her to wanting to work. The girl nodded her head as she continued to listen. He would next go over the rules that needed to be followed if she were going to work in the establishment.

The first was don’t go behind the bar for any reason, which was expected. It wasn’t like she was dying to serve the alcohol to begin with, so this rule would be super easy to abide by. The second was kind of iffy, but it was his establishment so she couldn’t complain, but it felt as if she were being treated like a little kid, and that wasn’t something that she was fond of. The third rule was kind of good and kind of bad, for the most part Kazui wanted to be the strongest so learning and training under a ton of shinobi was exactly what she was looking for, but she already had a ton of training sessions from her guardian Hiruko, and from her sensei Kazuto, not only that but from her team leader as well, whenever she gets assigned to a team.

Kazui thought over everything for a second, and ultimately agreed that this could work.

"That’s fine with me. Perhaps I could learn a bit from working here.”

The girl would say softly as she extended her hand out and gently shook Yusuke’s.

"Deal.”

She would say before quickly adding on.

"Sooo..when do I start?”

The Uchiha would ask.

[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Mar 16, 2020 16:12:12 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke watched Kazui as the girl thought over his stipulations of employment. She didn't seem one to act rashly, and her consideration spoke volumes of maturity. People who didn't intend to follow through with agreements had a bad tendency of not thinking them over. They would agree, and then do as they pleased. Kazui seemed interested in ensuring the arrangement was one she could hold to.

Finally she agreed, and with a handshake Yusuke considered the deal done. He took another drink as she asked when she would start. The Sarutobi ducked under the bar, rummaging through a box and produced a small sized apron, red to match the walls. He grabbed a pad and pen and placed them on the counter.

"No time like the present as far as I'm concerned." he said looking out into the dining area.

"Tables four, eight, and twelve need cleaned and the dishes cleared." he said, pointing to the tables as he went, "Check on four, six, and ten and see if they need anything else before they leave."

He brought a finger up to his lip thoughtfully.

"After that sweep up and clear those tables too. By then you should have a nice stack of dishes in the sink ready for a good wash. I'll be I'm back cleaning up the grill if you need me." he said before giving her a small wave and walking off.

First employee, easy as that.

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Mar 18, 2020 4:02:19 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

The girl sighed lightly behind a subtle smile on her face, as she watched the man stoop below the bar and began rummaging through things, and once her returned up to her eye level, he would present to her an apron, a pen, and a small notebook so that she could write on. And he was right, there was no time like the present.

"I had a feeling you were going to say that.”

She would say jokingly as she grabbed ahold of the apron and placed it over her shirt and tied it around her back. It was a good fit for her and with that she would begin listening to what she had to do, which mostly consisted of cleaning and checking up on current customers to see if they were doing okay. With a nod of her head Kazui would get to it.

The girl would make her way over towards tables eight, four and twelve, and would proceed to clear them of dishes and wipe them down with clean water and soap. After that she would proceed to sweep the floors as best as she could before washing her hands and going over to check up on the tables that needed to be checked on.

Once everything was taken care of in the front, Kazui would head towards the kitchen and proceed to wash the dishes. ’Now that wasn’t so hard.’ She would think to herself as she continued scrubbing the plates and chopsticks that had been used. Once she was finished she would wait around toward the front just in case anyone else needed some assistance.

has written 0 posts
The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Mar 18, 2020 16:06:14 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke would chuckle at Kazui’s statement as he headed into the kitchen. It would have probably been smarter to bring the girl in later for a training day or two, really show her the ropes of how things worked. There would be time for that, for today Yusuke just wanted to see how she did on her own. If she could manage the basics without being led around like a puppy on a leash, he could trust that she would be able to get the more complicated stuff as she was shown.

He cleaned the grill, peeking his head out every few minutes just to see how things were going. She cleared dishes and cleaned the tables. Her stacks of dishes well balanced and ready as they came back to the sink. With customers she still seemed like she needed some work, but she was at least polite and those who asked for things got them. She cleaned the floors as asked, and started on the dishes.

It gave Yusuke a chance to collect the money from the lunch rush, bring it to his office, and organize orders for supplies he would need. Lunch was mostly non shinobi today, which meant he pulled in a decent haul, and the tip jar on the counter was showing some nice ryo stuffed inside. After closing up his office he walked back to the front and saw the last few patrons dwindle away. Kazui stood near the front, seemingly attentive to anyone who needed her.

Nice work. How about you grab some leftovers from lunch for a snack and I can have you help me prep for dinner service?” He said, giving the girl a proud smile.

”You were right, you’re a fast learner. But more than that you got good instincts. I’ve been to bars where the simple tasks you just did were too much for the newbie.” He chuckled.

He headed back to the kitchen where he had stashed a couple of slices of deli style meat with bread and cheese in the refrigerator. Making a plate for each of them.

Insert spoiler

Speech Text

The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Mar 29, 2020 6:39:37 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

The girl lingered in front of the bar, making sure everything was taken care of and that the customers would not need her for much else, if they did she would help them to the best of her abilities, since she wasn’t allowed to work around alcohol she would need to grab Yusuke if any of the customers wanted a drink or not. Luckily enough she didn’t have to, as time passed Kazui noticed that everyone that remained in the establishment seemed content. They didn’t want much else, and as they all soon began to exit the door, Kazui would put on a front, smile, wave, and tell them they’re welcomed back at any time.

Once the last person exited the front door, Kazui would release a sigh as she lowered her head. The work wasn’t extremely hard, but boy her social meter was drained, and she wasn’t quite so used to being around so many people and being nice to them. Before she could even take time to gather her thoughts, Yusuke would return from his office and tell the girl that she was free to the leftovers from lunch, and then maybe she could help prep for dinner. She shrugged slightly as she answered.

"Sure thing.”

The girl said as she made her way to the kitchen and fixed herself a small plate of the lunch that was served. She never had an extreme appetite, which was probably why she was pretty skinny, but that’ll probably never change, not any time soon at least. As she ate, Yusuke would praise her somewhat for her work, a small smirk grew on her face.

"Thank you.”

She would say. As she looked around and thought back on all the work she had done, one question popped up into her mind.

"That was kind of a lot, of course I didn’t expect it to be too easy but.. How did you manage to carry the entire load for so long?”

The girl would genuinely ask as she proceeded to finish the small container of food.

has written 0 posts
The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Apr 2, 2020 21:04:28 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Yusuke followed Kazui into the kitchen, he pulled out the leftovers and watched as the young girl made herself some food. He did the same, placing some slices of meat and cheese on a slice of bread before folding the single slice in half. After a full lunch service grabbing a bite to eat was the closest thing to heaven the Sarutobi could ever say he had the chance to experience on this side of the mortal plane. He hopped up onto the counter, taking another bite as he watched the girl look around the place.

And then came the question. A smirk spread across Yusuke’s face. It always seemed to be the first question people had for him when they found out he ran the place by himself. He raised a hand and grinned in earnest as he looked at his new employee.

” I have a few of my fellow clan members who pop in sometimes to help out when they can. I’d like to say its solid planning, time management, and a solid work ethic.” he said with a chuckle.

He raised a finger to his nose, playfully flicking it.

”But truth is I cheated.” he said

”Lesson number one Kazui. You can have all the drive in the world, all the skill that can be taught, and boundless power, but if you don’t use this” he said tapping his temple, ”To gain any advantage you can, you are going to one day fail at shinobi life.”

He placed the remainder of his lunch on the counter and crossed his fingers. In a puff of smoke there were suddenly five Yusukes standing in the kitchen. The original still sat on the counter as the other’s stood, crossing their arms and smiling at the girl.

”Shadow clone jutsu. Perfect duplicates. Each with their own chakra reserves and my full knowledge. Once dispersed each the experience of the clone is returned to me. So in short, I can be in more than once place at once. I can cook, serve, clean, and deal with customers all at once. Though it does lead to a rather decent headache combining multiple nights worth of experiences into a single evening. Hence why I needed staff.” he said smiling.

The clones vanished into smoke once again as the kitchen was clear again except for the pair.

NAME: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:

Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows, as well as their kekkei genkai. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained along with it's remaining chakra are passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Kage Bunshins are a incorporeal copy of onesself, therefore a clone cannot create an incorporeal form of an incorporeal form. [Clones can't make Clones] 12 Clones Max

Speech Text

The Uchiha Is A Part-Timer [Yusuke]Apr 27, 2020 4:42:58 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Judging on Yusuke’s reaction, this wasn’t his first time being asked that particular question. His first answer made sense however, a few of his clan members would stop by from time to time and help out around the place, that’s what family and friends are for, right? Yusuke could’ve ended his explanation there and Kazui would have been perfectly fine with it. In her mind she had a pretty hilarious yet stressful image of Yusuke running around the place trying to do everything on his own, but now she could see how it was kind of manageable from time to time, at least enough to stop him from going insane.

Kazui would grab the roll of bread from her plate and pull it apart before taking a bite. Yusuke continued on with his explanation, and the more he did so, the more confused Kazui became. He cheated? What does that mean? Did he feel as if since he had a little help from his clan that he wasn’t good enough to be given props on running the establishment by himself? The Uchiha had no clue what he meant but she continued to watch and listen. As the man placed his plate of food onto the counter and crossed his fingers, smoke would fill the area quickly before revealing even more Yusuke’s standing before her. Shadow clones huh? Kazui was rather familiar with the technique but still wasn’t able to perform it herself.

"Hmmm..”

She mused jokingly as she looked at her boss for a moment. So that’s what he meant? It was a genius idea though, she had to hand him that.

"You were right. You are a cheater.”

She would say jokingly before eating the remaining piece of bread that she held in her hand. As she did so the clones would disappear, leaving behind only one Yusuke.

"Don’t you think that’s a small price to pay? I mean technically you don’t need me or anyone else, that way you could keep all the earnings for yourself.”

Kazui would explain softly.

has written 0 posts