compose a reply
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Mar 1, 2020 17:34:05 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Snake Sage Apprentice

TAKE ME TO VALHALLA WHERE MY BROTHERS WAIT FOR ME

Hard work was needed for just about anything in life, but the amount needed to become Hokage was at a level that the boy was having a tough time imagining at the moment. He couldn't even walk on water or up a tree at the moment let alone put in the necessary energy to lead a village one day. Kazui, however, seemed raring for such a challenge. Granted, she was a step or two behind the Mairusu in but her mindset was already aiming for the top. Mairusu wouldn't argue such a point as the girl had already shown she wasn't too fond of people calling out her limitations, but best believe he would remember her words and hold them above her for the foreseeable future, for better or worse.

The pair's path had taken them awfully close to the base of the mountain and the definition of faces was quickly becoming lumpy outcrops of rock that looked more like an eyesore than the visage of a Hokage. Looking around the area for any clues to aid them the boy would see little more than trees and shrubbery to his right and buildings on his left. Well that wasn't good. They had really done a good job at hiding a way to get up there, but a little bit of hide and seek wasn't going to stop the kid!

Another look to his left would reveal some broken sticks and an ever so slight thinning between some of the bushes, almost like people had been walking through them!
"Aha! I think I found the way up." Mairusu would exclaim as he beelined for the tree line, his hunch proven correct as he neared and saw a whole host of footprints. People had definitely been through here, and to be this close to the stone faces meant that their destination had to be the top of the mountain. Shaky logic, yes, but he was excited to find a lead. He would begin to trudge through the thicket of shrubs and bushes while pushing away branches and trying his best to follow the footprints.

"How ya holdin' up back there? It should clear up the closer we get to the top." He was guessing, of course, and it could have very well been a rough walk the entire time but the last thing Mairusu wanted to do was put doubt in the mind of his adventuring buddy.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Kata has written 208 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Mar 1, 2020 19:29:32 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

The closer the two got to the stone faces, the more it became unrecognizable. From the base of the mountainside, at the angle they were standing, they would have to tilt their heads back to even come close to viewing the monument in its entirety, and even then it just looked like a normal mountain, there wasn’t anything special about it. The first thing that came to Kazui’s mind however was the thought that Mairusu was going to have the two of them climb the mountain to the top. Her heart sank, the last thing she wanted to do was play cliffhanger a few hundred feet above the ground.

Luckily the boy didn’t say anything about it, instead his eyes shifted each area and scouted every possible route they could take, Kazui did the same, looking for any possible opening or road they could walk or scale to make their way up toward the top safely. The longer it took, the less hope the Uchiha had of finding away. She sighed as she shrugged her shoulders in defeat, but before she could tell Mairusu that she gave up, the boy would make a dash towards the trees and bushes, claiming that he had found a way.

"Hey! W-Wait up!”

The girl would say as she made a dash shortly after him. After she pushed the leaves and plants out of the way, a path would reveal itself. Multiple footprints could be seen and surely they had to lead to something.

"Nice job Mairusu.”

She would say with a smile as she continued on making her way through the shrubs, vines, and branches that laid in their way. It was as if the two were going on some kind of safari adventure, trudging through some kind of maze of nature looking for a cherished artifact. It was funny to think of, they were doing all this just to overlook the entire village from the top of the Hokage monument.

"I’m doing fine but...are you sure this is the right way? Seems like this could lead us anywhere really.”

A hint of laughter in her tone as she spoke. She couldn’t deny however, even if they didn’t end up at the top of the monument, that hanging out with an old friend and failing on their adventure was still the funnest things she had done in a while.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Mar 3, 2020 20:02:24 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

There was, of course, no way to know for sure if the path they were currently walking would lead them to the top but the adventurous spirit had overtaken the boy and he hadn't seen an alternative so he was gonna ride this one out till they either reached their destination or a dead end; or perhaps they'd run into something even better. "Yeah! I mean... yeah? Where else could a somewhat hidden path at the bottom of the stone carvings lead to?" He'd reply while pushing forward. Having to brush away branches and trudge through roots and bushes didn't make for the fastest travel time but it was fun in its own way. Getting to see nature in its most... natural state wasn't something a lot of people got the chance to do, or even liked to do, so at the very least it'd be a nice change of pace for Kazui to get her hands a little dirty.

As the two would continue walking they'd notice a gradual increase in the incline of their path, perhaps a sign that they were indeed heading in the right direction. "Look up there, you can see the ground rising up. We must be heading to the top!" He would exclaim to the girl. Again, it was only a guess but keeping the morale up was key in adventuring. Sometimes you had to go through a little tough stuff to reach the treasure at the end, and instant gratification wasn't something Mairusu was a huge fan of. Working hard made the rewards that much better in his eyes.

"So.. what do you want to study first when you get on a team?" He would ask. There were all types of ninja out there, some liked ninjutsu, others preferred hand to hand stuff, and the weird ones liked messing around with peoples heads with their illusions. He couldn't quite figure out which path Kazui looked best suited for and though she had a somewhat boring exterior perhaps she would surprise him here.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Mar 4, 2020 16:01:18 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"Well it could lead us into literally anything, even our deaths? You never know.”

Kazui would say sarcastically, joking as the two of them continued to trudge through the hidden path. She knew of course that Mairusu wasn’t one hundred percent sure where the path led to, but she trusted him enough to not really care about it. The path could lead them out of the village for all they knew, but still she was having a bit of fun doing so, something that she hadn’t experienced much of in a while. The duo pushed away bushes, branches, and vines as they made their way up the path. In the distance, Kazui could see the ground level beginning to get higher, steeper, which made it a bit more of a challenge to walk. Hm maybe he was right after all.

"Haha. I gotta hand it to you Mairusu, this is more than likely the way towards the top. Better than anything I could’ve found.”

She would say jokingly as they continued on. They still weren’t sure where exactly they were headed, but Kazui was pretty confident that they were going in the right direction, which was upwards, although all the obstacles in their path was making the journey much more of a pain. But that was nature, it wasn’t much that they could control about that.

"Well...I don’t really know. I just like to learn whatever is going to help me achieve my dreams..ya know.”

The girl replied as she continued to clear her path from branches and vines.

"What about you? What did you want to study first? Or what did you study first?”

Turning the question around to him, so that she could know him just a bit better.

[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Mar 11, 2020 21:16:31 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Geez, depressing much?" The boy would reply as he listened to the less than thrilling reply from the girl. Of course the path they were on could have led them to some less than pleasant endings but if you went into every situation expecting the worst then it'd take the fun out of adventuring. As ninja they had to be ready and willing to adapt to whatever came their way regardless if it was a trek up the side of a mountain path or a battle against enemies.

Thankfully, Kazui would lighten up a bit and even sing the boys praises for probably getting them on the right path to the top. It was unexpected and had Mairusu been of a lighter complexion one may have seen a bit of red running across his face. "Yeah, um, no problem." He'd reply while continuing to tread forward. The incline could was getting more noticeable with each step causing the genin to watch his steps a little more carefully as to not lose his footing, but that had to mean they were getting close.

Mairusu had expected a fully fleshed out response from the Uchiha in terms of what she wanted to study once her graduation and team assignment took place but to his surprise there wasn't much of a plan. She was open to any and everything, the mark of a good learner, but it was also... boring. "Really? Not one thing in specific? Here I thought you had a plan for everything..." He'd reply before thinking on his own reply.

"Um.. I've actually been training Raiton jutsu. Apparently that was the nature I was born with so I've been messing around with it a lot since I graduated. But my real goal..." He'd pause wondering if he'd sound silly for admitting the true reason he hadn't joined a team yet. "... I want to find the Snake Sage and train under her. I heard she's super powerful and can do all sorts of stuff, and if I can learn how to do even a little bit of that there's no way I'll lose to anybody." Mairusu would add with a cheesy grin.

He hadn't actually met the Sage, or even seen her in person... or even knew exactly where she lived to ask her to train him, but that was his goal and he'd do everything in his power to see it come to fruition!

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Mar 18, 2020 3:20:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

The girl would let out a heavy sigh as she trudged forward.

"If you think that is depressing then you’re in for quite the ride.”

The girl would say softly underneath her breath but still to the point where the boy could hear what she had said. She followed closely on his heels to ensure that she wouldn’t get lost in all the vines, branches, and bushes that obscured their path towards the top of the mountain, also just in case some wild animal tried to snatch her up she could easily grab a hold of him if she needed to. The life of a shinobi was filled with moments like this, uncertainty of what was around the corner or at the end of a trail, it was something that they had to push through regardless. Death was always around the corner in this profession, at least that’s what he grandmother used to tell her.

The boy’s response to her compliment was more or less expected, but she wasn’t quite able to see his expression so the girl would just shrug her shoulders as she continued. The thought that Mairusu actually believed that she had a plan for everything made Kazui feel kind of happy, while she usually did have things planned out, her studies weren’t one of those things, she normally just learned whatever she could as fast as she could.

"Heh, well I plan on learning it all, so I guess there is no need for any specifics quite yet. It’s been working quite well so far.”

The girl would reply softly. Mairusu’s response however caused the girl to remain silent for a bit, so that she could process everything he had said.

"First, I found out a few days ago that I can use raiton which is weird because only my mother was able to use raiton, my father and brother were both katon wielders, so I’ve been told. So maybe we can train together sometime.”

She would start quickly before adding on.

"Secondly, do you have even the slightest clue as to where you can find her? I mean I just don’t want you to waste your time searching for a mythical being. Besides…”

The Uchiha would pause as she sped up her walking pace, and began walking side by side with the boy.

"You’d still lose to me.”

She would say jokingly with a shrug and a smile.

has written 0 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Mar 19, 2020 18:49:17 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Mairusu was certain he had heard something from the general direction Kazui was in but a voice in the back of his head told him that it probably had something to do with her being more depressing and that was the last thing he wanted to deal with (some more) so she'd get off easy today. The incline would continue to steepen as the thicket of shrubbery increased by the foot. If this truly was the correct path then they either really didn't want people being up here or were playing some weird game to make people earn the view. However, the reasoning wouldn't matter as the boy was going to make it to the top of the mountain no matter what was in his way.

He was surprised to hear that the girl had the same chakra nature as him --and a bit more that she doubled down on not wanting to train anything specific-- but it'd be cool that they could call upon each other for a more specific type of training. Granted, there were only five basic chakra natures so there weren't huge odds of running into someone that shared chakra types but it was still cool nonetheless. "Oh for real? We definitely gotta get some training in then!" Mairusu would reply with a smile. For a moment his less than positive attitude towards those from clans disappeared but it would no doubt show back up when he settled down next.

The next question he'd hear was one that was all too familiar. Ever since the boy had found about the Sage and made up his mind to try and get them to train him there had been questions. What if they said no? How do you even plan on finding them? What if they eat you? There were a ton more that would take all day to list but, not unlike the rough path the two were currently walking through, it only made Mairusu want to try that much harder to become one of the Sage's students.

"Rumor has it she lives deep in the forest so I guess I just have to start searching there. It's not like I can't join a team if things fall through but.. I really want to see this through." He'd reply, a slight seriousness coming to his tone. "You've got confidence, but no way a kid is gonna beat me." He'd add knowing full well the potential wrath that could come from that certain word but offering an aloof chuckle instead.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Mar 29, 2020 7:10:00 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Luckily Mairusu didn’t hear Kazui behind him being a negative nanny, or did he? Was he choosing to ignore her? Well it didn’t really matter at that point, he either did or he didn’t. In her eyes though, she wasn’t being negative, she was being a realist. Their futures were uncertain, but most shinobi are likely to die rather than live a picture perfect life and ride into the sunset, her brother was only 11 when he was killed in the line of duty, or so she was told, and that in itself was more than enough to open her eyes to the truth of their profession. Kazui would regain her thoughts as she shrugged off the bad vibes and continued to walk up the incline. Surely the mountaintop was close, her legs were beginning to burn. If all else fails, at least they got a decent leg exercise in.

"Yep, and of course! I used to hate the thought of having raiton as my element but..I’ve learned to get over it.”

The girl would explain in a rather neutral tone. She was happy to know that she shared an element with Mairusu, but raiton was less than ideal. It wasn’t "The Uchiha Way”, since the majority of them were known for their pretty powerful Katon. Kazui couldn’t help but to feel as if she were inferior to the rest of them. Memories of her father plagued her mind, was she really an useless Uchiha? A sigh escaped her lips as she continued to trudge on.

As for Mairusu’s training, the girl was pretty shocked to know that he knew of the sage’s whereabouts, or where she was generally found. Why didn’t they just take a trip there together? She shrugged internally. Maybe one day she could learn something from the snake sage herself. The latter part of the boy’s words however caused the Uchiha to turn and face him. An annoyed look plastered on her face.

"You really are annoying, aren’t you?”

Kazui would say softly before turning to face the direction she was walking yet again. With a sigh, she would add on to her thoughts.

"Besides, the only kid here is you.”

She would say jokingly with laughter as she gave Mairusu a little shove on his shoulder and proceeded to take the lead as they walked up the steep trail. Had it been anyone that she wasn’t really fond of then, the Uchiha surely would’ve reacted differently. But she knew that Mairusu was annoying as hell, she had learned to be tolerant of it, so she wouldn’t even bother with him.

has written 0 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Apr 4, 2020 10:13:24 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The boy found it a bit odd for someone to have to come to grips with their chakra nature considering they could all do pretty cool stuff, respectively, and the two of them had arguably been born with the best one. Lightning was fast and powerful, a combination that would surely instill fear into the hearts of his opponents some day... and that was about the only motivation he needed. Maybe because of Kazui's family her spirits were a bit down, Mairusu mused internally. Those Uchihas were known for spitting out fireballs left and right like it was a right of passage or something, so in that sense the girl would definitely be lacking compared to her clan mates. Yet another reason Mairusu wasn't too fond of the clan types: too many random ways to be seen as a failure.

His words had, as expected, brought about a less than pleasant reaction from Kazui, but there would only be another laugh in response. He had found a button and was going to press it. A hand would fan away the annoyance along with the Uchiha's incorrect thoughts... well, they were both kids but she was a kid kid. Mhmm, yep. "Sure sure, whatever you say Kazui-shojou." Mairusu would reply as he felt a hand push on his shoulder, the girl now taking lead.

They were getting close, he could feel it, and for once Mairusu was glad that an adventure was coming to an end. His legs were starting to pang with soreness and if they didn't reach the summit soon then he'd definitely have to take a break, though stopping in the middle of a steep incline didn't seem like the best idea. "Is it tough being in a clan? Sounds like there's a lot to keep up with and the standards are super high." The boy asked not completely confident if he had worded his inquiry correctly.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Apr 27, 2020 0:52:10 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"Pfft, whatever.”

Kazui would scoff underneath her breath as the boy responded with the typical "whatever you say”, well in her mind it was pretty much that way but she knew for certain that the kid was being sarcastic. When it came down to it, the girl understood that she was young but she felt as if she was far from being a kid only she herself could understand what she meant for she was the only one who experienced what she experienced.

The thought eventually faded away however and the girl would just continue to pull herself up the trail with each step. She could feel her legs beginning to wilt beneath her as she continued forward. Her head hung low as she tried everything in her power to take her mind off of the exhaustion that she was feeling in her lower body. Her breathing began to become a bit heavier as she tried to catch her breath...she was tired but she couldn’t let Mairusu one up her, so in an instant the girl would lift her head and pull herself together as if she were still filled with energy. Her eyes peaked over her shoulder as she turned to see if the boy was doing okay.

She was going to say something funny but Mairusu managed to cut her off and asked her a question that seemed rather difficult to answer. Was it tough being in a clan? From there the girl’s mind began to flood with the memories and experiences she had with her fellow clan members. They treated her as if she were nothing, even her own father was ashamed of her. Kazui quickly turned to face forward again before picking up the pace a bit.

"It’s as tough as you make it.”

She would lie to herself and the boy as well. Of course it was hard, at times she hated being a part of the Uchiha clan, she would much rather be a Senju even though they were faced with their own set of troubles.

"It all depends on you.”

The girl would add on.

has written 0 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Apr 27, 2020 18:00:40 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The focus and energy it took to keep trudging up the mountain side was the only thing preventing the genin's face from twisting into an annoyed state. Kazui had given perhaps the most vague and unhelpful answers in all of history, and though the boy wasn't all that fond of clans to begin with seeing his effort to try and push through that disdain given a limp wristed response irked him. Fine, he'd just have to dig a bit harder to get something from the girl. Mairusu hadn't remembered it being so difficult having a conversation with the girl in times past though admittedly he had never really asked about her family life so it was possible that it was a sore subject, but that was just a guess and it was more likely that she was just giving him a hard time for shits and giggles.

"Mm, I see I see, so enlightening. Think you could maybe, uh, elaborate a little more? I'm not asking for any of your special secrets or anything, just wanna know what it's like is all." Mairusu would reply as his foot dug into the ground to propel himself forward. If he had been part of a team this was the feeling he imagined would come after a hard day of training. His legs were heavy, breathing a bit labored, but thankfully his determination to get to the summit was still enough to keep one foot moving in front of the other.

He could only imagine what looking over the entire village from the highest point would be like, being able to point out places he visited regularly from so high up like a bird soaring high in the skies. They were close, oh so close.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Apr 28, 2020 12:09:51 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

’Why is he trying to dig for a deeper answer? The girl would ask herself in her mind as she continued climbing the steep trail. The end was near, at least from what she could see from the angle that she was at, it seemed as if the incline was coming to an end. Kazui would sigh internally as she closed her eyes for a brief second. It was kind of annoying having to work so hard following a trail all while being questioned about things she didn’t want to answer.

"If you really want to know then fine. Being in a clan has its ups and downs. I can’t speak for every clan but as an Uchiha I can tell you that it’s hard, you’re expected to be perfect from your fellow clan members but you’re hated by others.”

The girl would say before taking a moment to let Mairusu take in what she had said before continuing.

"But at the same time, the clan is your family and will almost always have your back when no one else does...if that makes sense. It’s nothing special...it’s just a last name.”

Kazui would say softly as she continued forward, placing one foot in front of the other, slowly chipping away at the distance left for them to travel. Her legs were tired, exhausted even, and at this point it seemed as if she were running on fumes. She couldn’t exactly feel her legs anymore, and her breathing was beginning to become heavier with each step. The girl wanted to take a break for a second but she wouldn’t say anything if Mairusu didn’t, everything was a competition to her.

Before she knew it, the girl managed to reach the top of the trail, her legs ached once she finally came to a stop. She took a moment to catch her breath as she rested her hands on her knees, but once she looked up, all the pain and tiredness seemed to fade away. They were at the top, and the site was beautiful.

"Finally..”

The girl would say as she lightly jogged to the edge of the mountain and overlooked the village.

has written 0 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Apr 29, 2020 15:46:16 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The boy was bracing himself for blowback or, at the very least, another short and uninformitive response from pressing the issue but in surprising fashion Kazui was actually forthcoming. Every persons experience was different but in terms of the Uchiha they held high expectations for all of their members, probably shinobi and otherwise; anyone who held that surname was a de facto representative whether they were a decorated shinobi or civilian, the latter of which Mairusu had a tough time believing could even be a thing. The last part about being hated was ironically something the genin could have very well related to, but he knew it better than to let his disdain for clans and their abilities be known... at least to someone that was in one.

For all those expectations, however, the Uchiha did at least make it seem like they took care of their own, which was what a family was supposed to do. Whether that was a truth they actually lived or a fairy tale that they told the children in the clan he couldn't be sure, but Kazui wasn't really one to lie so maybe they weren't as rough as the rumors made them out to be... maybe.

It had been a decent amount of information to take in at once, a few preconceived notions possibly being broken in the process which would perhaps only lead to further confusion within the boy, though at the end of the day it had only been a single example from a singular viewpoint and it surely couldn't have been the case for every clan. He would focus on the path ahead of him which would eventually plateau out past the thicket of trees into a mostly flat, rocky outcrop; a brief gust of wind rewarding them for reaching their goal.

Eyes would widen as the totality of the village came into view once the genin reached the cliff edge, or a couple feet back from it to be exact. He had imagined a sight such as this but it was better --so much better-- than anything his mind could have came up with. He could see shops and restaurants in one part, housing in another, and it just sprawled out further than he could make out. "It's... amazing." He would speak before planting himself on the ground and finally taking a load off his legs. They were gonna be sore for the next day or two but it was totally worth it.

"Hey... uh, I know it might not be easy to talk about family stuff so... thanks, or whatever." Mairusu would add, still looking out into the village. He hated the chummy stuff but the least he could do was show his gratitude.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]May 2, 2020 4:19:05 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

The gust of wind that passed by as the two genin reached their destination was very rewarding, heavenly even. It was a nice, cool mountain breeze which made the view even better, and made the trip worth their while. From the Hokage’s monument the girl could see tiny people on the ground, tall apartments and buildings that made Konoha what it is. It was beautiful to say the least, and it definitely exceeded the Uchiha’s expectations. A soft whistle would escape the girl’s lips as she took everything in. She never really noticed exactly how big the village was as a whole until she overlooked its entirety.

"Hey look!”

Kazui would call out as she began to walk closer and closer to the edge, pointing at a group of people below that took the time to notice the two of them at the top of the monument.

"There’s people looking up to us, how many times have you been able to say that?”

She would ask jokingly. All in all, the Uchiha was glad she went on this stupid adventure with Mairusu, not only for the view but for catching up with an old classmate, which was something the girl rarely got to do, not by chance but by choice. There weren’t many people she considered as friends, so that meant she had to cherish the few that she did have. The girl would take in a deep breath as she stood near the edge, it felt as if she was more free than she’s ever been. No adults telling her what to do, no training, no problems, she was just at peace.

Mairusu’s gratitude was bland, but she didn’t expect much else from him. However she couldn’t guarantee that he would receive the same answer from anyone else, that was just how Kazui herself viewed the Uchiha clan, she could be wrong or right, but it was her opinion nonetheless.

"Yeah...no problem, or whatever.”

She would reply softly as she sat on the edge of the monument, her legs hanging over the ledge as she kicked them back and forth. This would be, without a doubt, her new hangout spot rather than sitting in the park or something.

has written 0 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]May 3, 2020 20:32:05 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Being able to see so much of the village from this high up had to be one of the wonders of the world which made Mairusu wonder why there weren't more people up here taking in the view. If a couple genin could find and walk up the path with relative ease then it shouldn't have been a problem for anyone else, especially shinobi who could use the tree walking technique as they could walk right up the face of the cliff... though that might have been seen as disrespectful to walk on or around the faces of the Hokage. Yeah, probably not a great idea.

As Kazui called out to the boy to look at the people staring up at her it was then, when Mairusu walked closer to the edge, that he finally noticed just how high up they were. Seeing the rooftops of all the buildings was one thing, but seeing other people as tiny dots really put it in perspective for him. "Woah, we're really high up." He'd reply before taking a step or two back. He was proud of his abilities so far but doubted being able to survive a drop from this height, and the very last way he wanted to go out was by slipping off a cliff.

From a simple guess it didn't sound like Kazui enjoyed talking about her clan all that much. She had never really brought them up in the academy and to be honest the boy didn't know a whole lot about her clan outside of their special eyes. Maybe everything wasn't all rainbows when it came to the special clans after all. Of course he'd need a bit more evidence to make that theory concrete but since that meant talking to more people from clans it probably wouldn't happen anytime soon.

"Hmm, I wonder why more people don't come up here?" The boy would question aloud. Sure it was a little dangerous, but a little bit of fencing and some signs was all it took, right?

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style