Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Dark hues continued to shift from side to side as the girl was taking in as much of the scenery as she could at once. It was beautiful, peaceful even, and it just seemed like an escape from everything else she had been dealing with. Her legs continued to kick softly as she sat on the edge of the monument, looking down, the girl could see the Hokages’ faces just below her. Her eyes quickly averted to the space next to Lady Niko’s, and there Kazui would envision her own face. It was a big dream, but it’s something she wanted. As Mairusu inched closer and closer, Kazui would turn to look over her shoulder as he spoke.

"Oh boy. Don’t tell me you’ve dragged me all this way just to tell me you’re afraid of heights?”

The girl would say jokingly before returning her gaze to the open space ahead of her. She didn’t see the big deal about being up so high, aside from the point that one slip could be pretty costly. However, there were countermeasures that could be taken to ensure safety, especially with those who were easily scared, but the faint of heart shouldn’t be up so high to begin with.

Mairusu’s question would be answered with a slight shrug before Kazui thought of an actual answer. Why didn’t a lot of people come up the mountain?

"Maybe it’s because getting up here to begin with is a workout in and out itself.”

Kazui voiced softly, taking a quick beat of silence before continuing.

"Only to reach the top and pass out from exhaustion.”

She added on without taking her eyes off of the view.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]May 30, 2020 9:21:55 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Snake Sage Apprentice

TAKE ME TO VALHALLA WHERE MY BROTHERS WAIT FOR ME

"I have a strong belief in self preservation, is all." The boy would reply while peering out over the village. There was no way he could become a great shinobi and soar to great heights while being afraid of them, but the last thing he wanted was to meet his end by falling off a cliff he may or may not have been standing on top of in the first place. If Kazui wanted to take her chances dangling over the edge then so be it.

While it had been a tiring experience to reach the summit Mairusu couldn't imagine it being that bad for anyone above his rank, hell, genin who spent more time working out would have had an easier time. He couldn't imagine chunin and jounin having a hard time walking up the path on a whim, civilians sure, but any decently ranked shinobi worth their weight shouldn't have had a problem. "I think we just don't work out enough. Chunin and jounin probably get up here super easy." The boy replied. Maybe it was just too dangerous for the village to actually advertise it as a place to visit. There weren't any ropes, no signs to keep back, yet there was a whole path that lead right to the top.

Maybe... just maybe it was a reward of sorts for those brave enough to make the trip. He figured most wouldn't want to come back more than once and probably made the trek when they were younger so there wasn't a risk of people constantly coming back; a hush-hush type of thing. Bah, whatever, all this thinking was making his head hurt. He was here to enjoy the view and that was exactly what he was gonna do.

WORDS ●  ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Kata has written 208 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Jun 8, 2020 9:25:51 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

"Oh do you now?” She would question jokingly. In honesty she couldn’t blame him for not wanting to tread too close to the edge of the monument. It could be pretty risky, but for the most part, Kazui didn’t care. Looking down at the ground below, it definitely wouldn’t be a pleasant fall. Nevertheless, she remained seated over the sandaime’s head as she kicked her legs back and forth.

"It’s alright to say you’re scared.” Adding on to her humor, she would turn to face the boy standing behind her, a smile curling on her lips as she then pushed herself up to her feet and made her way towards the genin, stretching her arms out wide, yawning softly while doing so. She had just got off of worked and managed to let Mairusu talk her into climbing some dumb trail that led up the mountainside. Nonetheless, it was a sorta fun experience, the view was definitely worth it.

"I exercise everyday!” The girl would state. It was true, she didn’t have a choice but to train everyday, so she expected it to be a bit easier than it was. Shrugging her shoulders, it didn’t really matter at this point. She was pretty sure it’ll be easier the next time they attempt to get on top of the monument again. "Let’s just hope the walk back down isn’t as bad.”

"I should be heading home.” It was beginning to get late and surely Hiruko was looking for the girl, so it would be best if she began making her way back home. Luckily the Uchiha clan’s compound wasn’t too far away from the kage monument.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Wherever The Wind Take Us [Mairusu]Jul 11, 2020 9:58:46 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Snake Sage Apprentice

TAKE ME TO VALHALLA WHERE MY BROTHERS WAIT FOR ME

The boy did little else but roll his eyes upon hearing Kazui's comment. He was certain there was at least a little turn of her stomach as well hanging over the edge, though there was a good chance it was already full of hubris and hot air. The thought made him chuckle as he took one last look over the sprawling village. He was proud of accomplishing the task he had set out for himself today and in addition found a neat little training spot that would help his endurance and strengthen up his legs in the process. Granted, he had other trainings that needed to be taken care of first and finding the Sage was still his priority but in the mean time that path would surely net him some decent gains and an amazing view as a reward.

"Yeah I'm sure throwing those wooden shuriken all day is a hell of a workout." The genin replied with a laugh. Oh that was a good one. Kazui didn't seem too frail just by looking so she was at least doing something but that wasn't going to stop Mairusu from getting his jokes in. No way, no how. It seemed that this little excursion was quickly coming to an end and fun as it was the genin definitely felt pretty tired from all the uphill walking. There was a nap in his immediate future, food first, but definitely a nap after that.

"Sounds good, shouldn't be that hard to get back down, just try not to trip because you probably won't stop rolling." He was half joking but given the steep decline losing ones footing was not going to end well at all. Once back on the path the boy would find himself trying to go against the feeling of taking bigger and faster steps. His body knew there was speed to be gained but he knew that would end with him getting out of control and crashing into something. He was surprised at how unexpectedly tough it was to walk downhill.

WORDS ●  ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Kata has written 208 posts