Bear Hunt [solo| mission | solo|]

compose a reply
Bear Hunt [solo| mission | solo|]Feb 21, 2020 18:28:44 GMT -5
Sora Sarutobi
ssoo tired
Sora Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday first of august rank genin occupation shinobi
Yep, it was the time for his first solo mission. Sora was planning on catching up on all his missed times he lost while being in the hospital. he had lost two years of training and missions is a lot of experience he never got and his drive to catch up with his old teammates and become a chuunin only excited him more for these kinds of things. The only thing was. it wasn't visible in his face or body language. he had his signature tired look in his eyes while he made his way towards the butcher to receive his first mission and get all the information he needs. Today was going to be a day he could prove himself to at least one Konoha villager he is back in the game and finish this mission although at this very moment he only knew it was going to be a hunt but what was still a surprise

He walked calmly with his grey hoodie and his black slim-fit pants. The finish it off he had his black ninja shoes strapped tightly around his feet and ankles. His trench knives strapped on his upper legs and his Konoha headband around his right upper leg. he went with his hand through his pitch-black hair making both of his blue-grey eyes visible for a second before a couple of strands fell in front of his left eye again covering his whole eye up with it.
stoofy has written 35 posts
Bear Hunt [solo| mission | solo|]Feb 24, 2020 5:20:30 GMT -5
Sora Sarutobi
ssoo tired
Sora Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull
Sora arrived at the butcher who requested the mission. It were few off the genin missions that made them go out of the village so it was a good thing for Sora to go out of the village for one's and practice his hunting and sneaking around.

He knocked on the door of the butchers house and waiting there calmly before the door opened and a big man with a butcher knife was standing in front of him. His apron bloody togheter with is knife. He stared at Sora for a few seconds before he grind and said a bit laughing "you got to be kidding me that they are just sending one genin on this mission. It could get quite messy to be honest." He said towards Sora. Sora raised a eyebrow towards the guy "I am just gonna show you we are stronger then we look." Sora said with a small sigh. The butcher laughed a bit at Sora's respond towards him. The lack of motivation and energy Sora showed towards the man gave him doubts that he was capable of doing the hunt but Sora just to prove him otherwise. Genin were strong. Not as strong at the higher ranks but they had other methods to clear every missions that were thrown towards them.
Bear Hunt [solo| mission | solo|]Jun 18, 2020 13:24:54 GMT -5
Sora Sarutobi
ssoo tired
Sora Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull
The butcher thought for a couple of seconds and nodded towards Sora. "okay kid listen up." The butcher said towards Sora. "There is this huge bear out in the forest and I don't have the time to hunt and kill it. I am asking you to hunt it down and bring it to me. I prefer its death so it stops hunting other animals and I can cut up the bear for sale." Sora nodded towards the butcher while saying. "Not a problem. Consider it done. I will be back at the end of the day." Sora said a bit before he walked off. The butcher looked at Sora walking off while saying towards himself a bit doubtfully. "I hope you make it kid." The butcher closed the door and went back to work

Sora walked through the village tapping his trusty blades that were strapped on his upper legs. he liked his blades they helped him a lot with getting things done. The blades were sharp while the brass knuckle like handle helped him punch without injuring his hands. The perfect Taijutsu weapon and the close combat weapon. On his upper back a small pouch filled with some kunai for just in case he wanted some reach. He made sure he had everything before he walked towards the City border.