How long was I in my room for? [Lia]

compose a reply
How long was I in my room for? [Lia]Feb 23, 2020 22:46:11 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 01-01 rank Genin occupation
Konsho walked through the streets of Iwagakure as he always did. Head down, arms tucked towards his chest, and his steps slow and careful. For the first time in a long time, Konsho lacked his rough coat and goggles, revealing a very worn tunic as well as his beige pants. He had a book close to his chest, the same one he had been using to study since Midori had given it to him. But he was... different than usual. He didn't actually look tired.  For the first time a long while, Konsho had a goal that was coming up and soon. He just had to make it till then. Somehow, this made it easier to relax. To rest and take care of himself. However he still had to act as needed, as such his posture hadn't changed much from his last time outside of his house. Regardless he figured it would be good to enjoy nature again. Konsho had been opened to a new world in Iwagakure thanks for his teacher, as well as the help of a girl named Ai he met a couple years ago. He had met up with her a few other times as well. He couldn't help but wonder if she was okay now. From their previous conversations he could deduce that her father was... well less than a good person. He hoped she was away from him. That was one mistake of locking himself away for so long. He had yet again lost touch with the world and what was going on.
Belac has written 366 posts