compose a reply
Poison Ivy League | CFeb 29, 2020 20:57:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Satori Akira

Her words fell on deaf ears. Akira wasn't listening - only to his senses. Coldness of the floor. Pains in his body. He felt her touch on him. But there was touch before. Something else! The pressing of his body on the grain of the flooring. That was too intricate to be dreamlike. The smell was sweet-citrus.

The longer it went on - the closer he felt it to being reality. Nothing was changing. He was grounded. This was fine. Akira was fine. When Yoko realised her words weren't getting through, she was still in care mode. All he'd done is reveal what would hurt him if it ever came to it. Weakness. That's what it was.

Finally, Akira would sit up, pushing away from Yoko and standing up. Calmer. 'That's it. Lock it away. Kokuo. Say something.' he would move from thought to thought - any further proof that it was the case.

'I'm here.' Akira visibly exhaled with some relief. The Bijuu hadn't spoke - or his mind hadn't thought to include that in his nightmares.

"I need a pen. paper." Akira croaked. He realised how sore his throat was, becoming ever so hoarse. "And a hard liqour." he would add, clearing his throat. Then he'd seat himself where they'd first started before moving over to the table.

But his head was in his hands, rubbing through his hair. Staring at the knife near his feet. Still wondering. Just wondering.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:
Jinchūriki, Stalwart Hide, Bukijutsu Maverick, Hawkeyes, Seal Weaver, Speed of Fury [Always Active]

Genjutsu Innovator [Inactive]
Genjutsu Subterfuge [Inactive]
Political Orator [Inactive]

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CFeb 29, 2020 21:10:51 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

He didn't say anything. But finally--finally--he moved, choosing to sit up suddenly and push past her to stand. Yoko got to her feet as well, watching the concentration seeping into his expression. His gaze was softer, like he was fully realizing where he was--and where he wasn't.

But he didn't confirm right away that he was fine, only requesting a pen and paper. And alcohol. Yoko rose to her feet, zipping over to her desk and retrieving the first two from one of the drawers. She set them down upon the desk within reach from where he chose to sit down. And then she sat down, too, her body facing his, eyes glued to his every move as he appeared to be reeling himself back in.

She formed a single seal and a shadow clone appeared standing beside the desk. It went to the cooled storage in the back room and would bring back a bottle of white wine, setting it on the desk beside their earlier glasses. And then it was gone.

Yoko wasn't going to leave his sight. Not until she knew for sure he was in his normal state of mind. Any hard liquor she had stored elsewhere in the house? That would have to wait.

"Talk to me?" she asked, glancing at the paper. Why did he need it? What had he seen or felt that had caused him to want to document something immediately rather than alleviate her obvious concerns? What was so important that it took precedent over making sure the medic in the room knew he was okay?

Yoko didn't agree with mixing alcohol and a sedative, but she'd done the same when she needed to and planned to keep her mouth shut about it. That was the good choice. The only choice, in a moment like this one.

"I'm sorry," she would add softly. "That's not even the worst of what I have. I... I thought you would handle it better." It felt like such a poor apology. But it was the truth.

@akira HEX: #d85266 no notes!

has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CFeb 29, 2020 21:23:39 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

When she returned with the bottle, which he hadn't paid attention to for what he was doing, he ripped open the bottle with his teeth, and took three large swigs from it: without even taking his eyes off from the paper - his hand moving in a rush, and his handwriting was taking a beating for it while he tried to.

"If this is reality then my writing will still make sense after I've written it." Akira would first confirm to her, confiding - not really sure if he was really just explaining his thought process to himself as he continued writing.

It was likely jarring to her that he was apparently fine after minutes ago screaming and trying to kill himself. But he absolutely wasn't fine.

Akira didn't respond to her apologies: only focused on the writing. One page would turn into two, then three, then five: all the while continuing to take swigs from the bottle - and then periodically checking back on the pages to see that they retained their words upon the paper. She was free to look at them, with him being so ingrained in writing that he saw little else.

It would begin to outline exactly everything that happened in the dream with everything he could muster, with as much detail as his memory would allow him for how fresh it was. Because, as much as he hated to admit it - it was exactly what he needed from a Genjutsu. It meant going through such things yourself in order to produce such high quality Genjutsu of that manner.

Then finally he would crunch his hand: getting a strain. And he'd place the paper and pen down on the desk beside him. Placing a hand to his face to rub against it: now even tasting the slight glint of metallic taste of blood where he'd gone at himself. "I." he swallowed the saliva building in his throat. "I fear a lot of things. They all amalgamated in a template. I went through a nightmare, and then I woke up. Woke up to you soothing me. Letting me go. I go about my day, and then suddenly I find myself in another nightmare. And again. Killing my family. My friends. Them vividly begging me to stop flaying them, or to stop cutting them. Then I wake up again - more afraid of reality." he shuddered, tears freely flowing from his face. "The last one I just clawed my eyes out, not before doing something else and then I woke up here." His head went back down to his hands, hiding away his face from her: loosely crying again.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:
Jinchūriki, Stalwart Hide, Bukijutsu Maverick, Hawkeyes, Seal Weaver, Speed of Fury [Always Active]

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CFeb 29, 2020 21:52:14 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"IF" this was reality? He still wasn't convinced? Oh, god, she really had snapped something loose in his head. Yoko gave a small nod, glancing at the bottle rather obviously before settling her gaze on his face again.

She caught peeks of his writing as he penned his thoughts. Bits of phrases, certain words. All of it was alarming, though very much in line with the kind of hallucination possible under the influence of that particular batch of chemicals. It'd been mostly synthetic, which was why it'd been so potent.

Yoko watched him drain away a good portion of the bottle as he scrawled down everything, and eventually he would address her apology, describing what he'd been so tormented by.

Repetition of horrors. The blending and restarting of what terrified him so seamlessly that he doubted reality even now. Hurting his family. Killing his loved ones. And it'd lashed at him so deeply that it was bringing him to tears. She felt her heart sting again. She smiled sadly and wheeled her chair over to his, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder. "This is real, I promise. If there is some way you want me to prove that, I will."

If he didn't push her hand away, it would slide down to his back, only to move in slow, soothing circles. With her closeness she was also assessing his injuries to make sure none of them had become worse in the time he'd been more conscious of himself. So far she only noted flesh wounds that would be simple ones to heal later. And the blood? Well, he could shower later, too. What mattered most was his psyche, which was still in a very delicate state and things could lean in either direction depending on how the next few minutes went.

"I'm here," she added softly. Again, forced to wait. She hadn't experienced what he had. And she didn't want to. But she was patient. And aftercare for training was just as necessary as aftercare in other circumstances. The only tricky part was dealing with someone she didn't fully know. She knew Akira, but she didn't quite know this side of him. The side that truly feared. The side that would hurt himself when his sensibilities failed him.

It was frightening. But it didn't change how she felt, nor did it push her away. It only made her want even more to stay close to him. To comfort him. To protect him--even if it was just from himself.

With her free hand, another seal. A new clone. This one went to the large sink on the other side of the room, wet a small plush hand-towel from the cabinet with chilled water, and wrung it out. She brought it back over to the desk, offering it to Akira. "For the blood, if you want it." But a cold towel was soothing outside of just cleaning. Yoko did plan to heal him, but full deescalation was her first priority.

has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 1, 2020 19:54:18 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

All Akira saw was the wheels of her chair move toward him in her vision. He was afraid to look up - what if another nightmare was beckoning him? What if that was the start to the next saga like how they'd been laying in her bed?

She could say it all she liked but it proved nothing. He wasn't letting his guard down yet. Akira didn't flinch at her touch. It's what they'd all done at some form or another. What other ways could he possibly distinguish from reality?

His sobs would eventually crawl to a slower, groaning and humming from his throat. Whatever she could promise meant nothing. He shook his head from inside his hands - they were subsiding. The longer they spent there with him wallowing in misery, did the idea that this was the real reality grow truer.

This was the most vivid reality so far: taking so much more care in his senses in that each of them could be individually recalled: not synthesised. That was something - he was vague and unfamiliar with the nightmares as they played as though his mind was toying with the fact that he knew that he was sensing them - but if he tried hard to think about it... they really weren't there.

Pain was: the visions were. But everything else seemed dull in lieu of those facts. Akira would sit himself up, wiping at his face: but taking the towel: rubbing it into his face, the coldness dripping down across his face, including the drips of water running down his chest: that sensation that Akira longed for.

His breathing was slowing down now. The pain in his arms reminded him that they needed to be cleaned as well. So he did: they were only just starting to crust now, so wiping the drips down his hands and arms would be easy. His shirt would not fare so well: that would need a full wash.

Then down to his ankles: they'd get the same treatment as well. Akira's mouth formed an o-shape as he exhaled slowly, swallowing the dryness in his mouth again. He had to admit, this was an experience that was making him use every single one of his senses.

What very much helped was Akira's insane amount of knowledge towards Genjutsu: he was brilliant at detecting them, and held a lot of knowledge about them. His knowledge of the mind and how it worked was helping too. But being objective about ones self was difficult.

Akira would grab for the wine again: one more swig. Then he'd sit up, staring at Yoko: blank. A man defeated. But he'd stand up one more time: stretching his body. Over to the table.

Then he'd lay down back on it, hoisting his arms up again for her voluntarily. If this really was reality, what was going to happen next would hurt like fuck. And the scenery certainly wouldn't change, either. But he didn't know what to say to Yoko, what words would work. If they'd be real. So, two simple words.

"Carry on."

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 1, 2020 20:12:59 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

While Akira didn't respond much to her, he did accept the towel and he did seem to hear her. There was silence between them as he gathered himself together. Yoko glanced at her clone. Her copy was watching, too, just waiting for some abrupt attempt at his own life again that she'd have to stop. He wasn't fully in his right mind and she felt the need to be especially careful, now. He didn't have the same energy as when he'd walked in the front door--and it wasn't just from the sedative.

In fact, the sedative hadn't fully bitten him. It should've made it hard for him to stand and make his way to the table, but he did that just fine. He was totally set on continuing, even. Carry on? Was he serious?

Yoko stood and went to the table, crossing her arms. "You... You aren't ready," she stated, but her words were hesitant. She looked away from him. "At least let me heal you first?"

If he agreed, the pinkette would approach with a glowing right hand, soft green light being moved over his injuries from earlier. It was simple enough to patch up, but concern was knitted deep in her expression and posture.

She didn't want to continue. His mind had just been pelted with the sharpest stones and even bloodied up he thought it was wise to keep going? He wasn't stable. It was dangerous for them both to press things.

"Maybe we should take a break?" she offered. "I can make you lunch. We can return to this after..." But it was a weakly delivered suggestion. She wanted to offer him time outside of the lab. She was worried. So, so worried. Did he not see the risks in launching back into training so soon? Did he not think his existing hurt had been enough? What hurry was he in?

has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 1, 2020 20:23:33 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

But nothing else would come: no new stage or scene being set for him to die again. "Ok." Akira spoke weakly, laying his head back as she would begin to heal him.

Akira let her heal him. Another factor: he would watch slowly as his flesh was knitting back together, growing into place and the pain receding from his body until there was nothing but warm flesh to guide him.

His body was heavy: everything... just so heavy. Another indicator of reality. That hadn't happened: and each little thing that he took the care and precision and notice of everything she did. "I don't want to wait. I can't go up those stairs because I won't go back down them."

There was a trait of Akira's shining through: both an extremely positive one and also an extremely negative one: that was his ability to see things through. Whether he hated them or not, whether he wanted to or not - it would give way that he needed to continue like his life truly was on the line. It was all the nights he spent studying, all the training, all the reason to prove anybody and everybody wrong.

It would show just how hard working he was, how dedicated he could be. Akira had all of those traits and more to show off. But in how they were being used and manifested currently? A lot of people knew that he could have... intense emotions. Passionate, fiery flames to the calm and cold winds he had.

They would show up in the unlikeliest of places, his unwillingness to give in like a stubbornness that just wouldn't quit. It made for a thirsty Shinobi, one who would put themselves through such gruelling pain for no other reason than progression.

"I must."

He looked up at Yoko. 'For what I want, I will sacrifice.' and that was who he was.

So passionate to set himself on fire if that meant keeping himself warm. "Yoko-chan, please do as I say." Akira asked her softly: his mind was being blurry. The man didn't know how much time he would have.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
last edit by Deleted on Mar 1, 2020 20:25:07 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 1, 2020 20:45:05 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Akira's reasoning was concerning, too. He didn't want to step away from this because he knew with the reprieve he wouldn't come back? But wasn't that an indicator that it was better to just stop for the day? She'd agreed to train him, but that didn't mean everything had to be introduced in one day!

She opened her mouth to speak against him, to tell him that despite feeling like he "had" to do this, he could still say no and call it a day. He could return another afternoon, fresh-minded and with some rest. Training was a long-term commitment. But Akira wanted to continue and...he would use words that she couldn't argue against.

Please do as I say. Except the "please" had been a courtesy and his order, veiled as a request, was still just that. The politeness didn't take away from the fact he was telling her to do something and...she couldn't bring herself to fight him. The butterflies stirred in her stomach against the anxiety she felt. It was odd to know attraction in such a moment but there it was.

"Fine," she murmured softly, giving a nod. "If that's what you want..." She would be finished healing him, and with flesh restored to normal he was free of injury and they could continue on.

But which toxin to choose next? Definitely not a mind-altering one. Something softer, but still physical. Yoko went to some of the shelving, beginning to search through several cases with various labels on them--all written in her private shorthand. Behind her in the middle of the room, the clone remained, eyes still on Akira. Yoko hadn't tied him down just yet and the clone was taking that seriously.

The original arrived back at the table with a vial of light green liquid. It was loaded into an injector. Then, she secured his restraints again, his hands tied above his head at the wrists and his hips and ankles strapped down. The bindings were bent from his earlier struggle, but they would hold for a bit more stress before threatening to snap.

Injecting the toxin into his neck this time, she explained its effects, though her voice had a notable hollowness to it. "This one will cause a strong ache everywhere at once. It confuses neurological signals and brings about what is basically a migraine--but for your entire body."

The pain from this wouldn't be as bad as the electrical jolts he'd felt earlier, but it'd be close. She wanted to take a small step down with this one. Just in case.

Generic Toxin, B-Rank
Effects: Whole-body aching pain.

last edit by Deleted on Mar 1, 2020 20:46:00 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 1, 2020 21:18:11 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

She'd had deduced his intent to continue even if she didn't want to. Even if it meant that Akira would have to find her injectors and do it himself. Whatever a terrible idea that would've been.

While he waited Akira was sat up, his body slumped, watching Yoko. But he laid down when the time called for it and another one of them could be administered.

His eyes were drooping a little as he watched the clone apply the restraints. The man saw where he'd bent them. 'Damn it, Akira...'

Akira began to groan as the poison began to work against his body - aches beginning to spurn from his neck, then downward and into his body, his extremities. It hurt. He needed it. Needed to feel: anything to confirm the maelstrom in his mind. It was like he'd been kicked in the nuts across his entire body. He didn't move as much as the last couple of toxins, and a hell of a lot less than less than thirty minutes ago.

In all honesty, in how his body was numbing to it, this one didn't hurt that much. A reasoning for which was the sedative keeping him grounded and levelled, and a growing buzz from the alcohol that certainly shouldn't have been mixed in. But the higher levels of pain caused by the one she'd used before the mind numbing one. Then finally: this was familiar, on a lesser scale than what it felt like when his skin had been burnt off from his Jinchuuriki shroud. That, that was true pain - one where he couldn't help but fade in an out of existence. The kind that brought a wordless pain.

"Tell me about it. Be as specific as you can." Akira asked of her softly, closing his eyes to just listen to her voice. Akira wanted her to say phrases that he'd never heard in his life, let alone studied or read about. It was also like receiving a tattoo: like the ones on his legs and hands. It scratched and ached in his body, his head was blurry.

"I feel drowsier." It was the effect of both alcohol and the sedative in his system. Perhaps it would be better he just... just slept. His breathing settling. Slowing. His body was still moving in response to the pain: but there was an absence of mind where Yoko watched.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 1, 2020 22:00:55 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Yoko had given him a synopsis on what this toxin would be doing to him, but he requested more detail. Did he plan to use her words as a distraction, maybe? The scientific side of it would bore him, but if that's what he wanted...

"The chemical makeup affects your body's calcitonin peptides, specifically calcitonin itself, adrenomedullin, and amylin. The synthesized chemicals attack your central nervous system directly, which manifests as pain felt throughout your peripheral nervous system. These peptides are naturally produced in neurons and contribute to nerve cell regeneration and pain transmission. The toxin is a hyper-stimulant and synthesized with pain-inducing chemicals, if that aids your mental image of what it's achieving." She sighed, wrapping a lock of hair around her index finger and pulling gently on it as she watched him.

He seemed almost...sleepy. Was the sedative finally taking hold? Was he finally calming down fully and accepting that this was all real and he wasn't still trapped somewhere in his head? Yoko reached over and took his pulse. It was about where she expected it to be. But, still. As much as she wanted him to be calm, she couldn't have him falling unconscious on the work table. That defeated the point of him wanting to remain down here and continue.

With how well he was handling the pain, Yoko reached beneath the table and snapped open the restraints again. "Get up," she instructed. "There is a better place for this." She caught a glimpse of the wire he'd snapped earlier, laying there on the floor. What a waste.

Yoko would lead them to the wall perpendicular to the bookshelves. The wall itself was empty save for a few panels that weren't quite hidden and could be pushed back and slid open. She would do this to two of them, pulling into view two restraints that were an arm width apart--meant to entrap one's wrists out on either side of them, spread wide so they wouldn't touch their own body.

"If you're truly certain you want to stay down here, I'll give you a newer mixture I made just last week. It will sear your nerves like nothing I've given you so far. If you want pain, that's the most I'm willing to give you today." There was the hint that she had better toxins, stronger ones, but she couldn't administer them after what she'd seen. Next time? Maybe. After a few more sessions? Better maybe.

If he agreed, she would strap him there against the wall. The restraints only held his arms out to either side, meaning he'd be standing and free to move his legs or torso as he wanted. He would only be prevented from moving from that specific spot. Remaining stood for what she had planned would be anguish in itself, but he was determined to stay...

has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 2, 2020 7:35:01 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Akira made some noises here and there as Yoko spoke to indicate that he was listening. He wanted to pay attention, to not only listen but comprehend what those words actually meant. That was where he was failing.

The pain subsided slowly but he could still feel it as the restraints were loosened. Akira groaned softly as he pulled himself from the table, sluggishly moving toward the bookcase: using that as a guide with his hands to move toward the wall - and to keep him steady on his feet.

He would place his back against the wall - and raise his arms up slowly to place his hand through the straps. They would go limp and rest there until they were tightened. There weren't any words that he wanted to add on aside from the affirmative he'd given the girl by willingly placing himself in the restraints.

He trusted her.

Akira was looking worse for wear with blood covering his shirt and somewhat faded across his arms. But mostly it was the ragged look in his eyes in a way that shouted 'I haven't slept in days.' Like a man who wasn't entirely there. There was no usual humour in his place. Just someone who wanted to feel the pain.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 2, 2020 12:31:51 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

With Akira's agreement to the new suggestion of where he be restrained, Yoko set to work tightening the straps around his wrists and pulling them firm. The buckles were secured and he'd find himself stuck there. While the restraints were mostly leather and would allow him to bend his knees with some give, outright collapsing would be painful on his arms, so the real challenge would be to stay steady on his feet as the pain struck him. And that was no different than being attacked in the field.

Yoko went back to her desk and from one of the lower drawers produced a locked box. She opened another drawer, reached beneath a hidden slat, got a key, and used it to unlock the box. Inside the black container were ten vials, all filled with wildly different colors. Akira would be able to witness all of this, the implication being that what she'd stored away beneath a lock--and a hidden key--had been stored that way for a reason.

The pinkette filled a new injector with a bright pink liquid. And then she returned to Akira at the wall, very clearly giving him another once-over before she spoke. "This toxin will likely override the effects of the sedative," she explained, though the sedative itself hadn't been all that long lasting. "It took me many weeks to get right and it's one of the stronger variants to another neurotoxic something I have in the works." She moved to trace her fingertip over his left arm, eyeing a vein in the bend of his elbow. "If you've ever been stung by a jellyfish...this feels like a hundred of them--all at once, everywhere." She stuck him with the injector and moved back--well out of kicking distance if he got that animated.

The pain would be immediate and would rapidly spread from the injection point outward into the rest of his body. It was sharp, stinging pain that would sweep over him like a tidal wave of white-hot fire pokers all stabbing him at once. It wasn't something one could tune out, but it would ground his mind into the moment from sheer pain--assuming he didn't pass out from it.

Greater Neurotoxin, A-Rank
Effects: White-hot pain, hyperstimulation to nervous system, sweating, increased heart rate, potential nausea

has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 2, 2020 13:20:44 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Akira shook his head, a grumble in his mouth: which was meant to be a nervous laughter. "That'll do it." He had some dark humour at the best of times. But she would ready it, and he din't even look at it. Akira just wanted it out. Over and done with.

"I've never been stung by a jellyfish..." Akira spoke. He'd never really dipped himself into the sea properly, so the opportunity for something like that? There was no point of reference.

"Gah..." It was starting. His neck (and arm) tried twisting away from the pain, as did his head as if to look away from the site of injection. But that didn't stop it - because it only made it worse.

Whereby before when he had the pain his body was moving to alleviate it in any way necessary. But now, it was completely working against him. "GACK!" he was hacking and coughing. This had to be reality. The strain against the leather bindings - even down to the way they held his wrists were painful despite whatever

"AAAAACK. Guh. uuh." His legs were giving out from underneath him: but giving out on his legs put strain on his back which in turn brought new waves of pain: then he couldn't breathe: he was trying to breathe in which wracked the pain in his back which in turn restarted the process all over again, swinging like a pendulum from side to side. He needed control, but reigning in the pain and not making noise for long enough to help him reach that pin-prick point of relief was too difficult.

Through the minutes as they passed his body was still ripping against itself: and his body was rotating - accidentally tripping himself up, banging the back of his head against the wall (which would hurt the wall more than him). His heart rate was skyrocketing, in that his was making him breathe harder, only intensifying the pain. Akira couldn't concentrate, between looking around the lab and at Yoko - his eyes being scrunched. It was all just so much pain.

He could feel his vision blackening. Akira stood to full height with fury in his posture and in his eyes "No.... no, no NO!" the anger in his voice was increasing as he was having trouble keeping his head up, his body now just shaking - he wanted to throw up but that would make it even worse: that fury only adding to the scene. But that didn't last long as the pain slapped him again.

His body slumped, the pain had been too much and he passed out.

His refusal to come clean and stop was too much for him, the constant attacks to his body had finally touched through the peak. He would come to again later.

Writing sounds of pain is challenging

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 2, 2020 13:48:10 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

He'd never been stung by a jellyfish? Well, that would make this new feeling quite a shock. When he eventually got stung by only one out in the sea--assuming he ever did--it was going to call back to these next few minutes and feel like the nip of a puppy in comparison.

"You're in for a treat, then," she said casually, placing the injector down upon one of the nearby trays as the toxin went to work. His reactions were all normal and expected. Yoko crossed her arms, green eyes observing every tiny response--what he vocalized, how he moved, his expressions. She took everything in. It hurt to see him in pain, but he wanted that pain, and so she'd delivered. She kept telling herself that--that he'd wanted this. And it helped. But not completely.

Eventually it got to be too much. Despite his resolute defiance, the pain overtook him and he passed out. Yoko sighed and checked his pulse at his neck, then gently let him down from the restraints, making sure to catch his body before it fell awkwardly against the tile. He was unconscious and wouldn't have felt the pain, but she was determined to show him tenderness and care even if he couldn't register it. Softly she laid him flat against the floor and then snapped her fingers. The clone went to the back closet, retrieved a small pillow, and slid it under his head to provide a cushion against the harsh chill of the floor.

Then it was just a matter of waiting. Yoko remained knelt down on the floor beside him and took to watching the clock, ensuring that the toxin had done its work and was no longer actively hurting him. When that window was up, she began gently shaking him, calling out to him to wake up.

"This is no place for sleep," she said between shakes. "Up you go." Her clone went to the sink and grabbed a small bucket of cold water. She returned and waited--only planning to splash him if his body persisted in keeping him out for very much longer. If Akira woke soon, he'd be greeted by both Yokos--the original looking concerned, and the clone watching with an almost stoic gaze, bucket in hand. What the clone was actually doing was watching his movements for any sign he meant to lash out either at himself or her. It was the reason for the intense nature of her expression and why her eyes never seemed to unglue from him. It almost looked like suspicion.

But the original? She would be all relief and warmth at seeing him awake, leaning toward him with a small smile.

has written 0 posts
Poison Ivy League | CMar 2, 2020 16:24:01 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Akira's sleep was dreamless: just the way he liked it at the current moment. When Akira came to, he was groggy: and nearly about to be soaked with water, Yoko's shaking at his body stirring him.

"Ah." Was the first unintelligible noise that came from his throat. And he sat up - staring around him. His body didn't feel any more rested. His body was cold, and a bold ache came from his body but that was more a warning of his muscles not to exercise anymore. "How long was I out?" He was quiet.

Akira swallowed. Briefly wondering yet again. But everything persisted. It was still the same, his senses weren't betraying him. Yoko had already said that was all she was going to do for their session today... well... he would have to accept her verdict on the subject... One hand would support his position now while the other would grab softly at her clothes.

"I need to rest." Akira croaked. It was only going to get worse if he didn't. How long had they been down here? Akira would - with Yoko's help, come to a stand. They'd be able to go upstairs now.

He'd find the nearest available lay-down spot in her home depending on where she wanted him to be. On the couch, on her bed: all the while being sluggish. Akira would talk to her about it later. But for now? Now was the time for rest.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts