groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Personal

NAME: Fūinjutsu: Renpatsu [Sealing Art: In Rapid Succession]
CHAKRA USAGE: High, Very Low Continuous
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
PREREQS: Karada Fūinjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
This seal operates as a switch. Whenever it is "on" it will facilitate chakra between a seal and its intended use. It will continue to act like a switch that can turn a Fūinjutsu on and off at will (provided the user is in reasonable range of 5m.)

How then, it relates to the Karada Fūinjutsu is that it becomes it's own technique in that it can actively draw chakra into the seal for it continuously - and bypassing the need for the user to "flick" the Karada Fūin in order to unseal, or reseal and draw weaponry or anything sealed into their body, and pay the aforementioned chakra cost every time they want to "requip" an item - which makes the process even faster when using the Karada Fuin.

Though its original use is now somewhat farfetched, it is still a valuable seal that can serve for numerous other purposes beyond its newer intention.

last edit by Deleted on Mar 8, 2020 16:13:17 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Personal FūinMar 8, 2020 14:42:42 GMT -5
Q
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Q Avatar
groupnull
Flash Blade Creation can actually be put on the body, so this looks more like an advanced version of that jutsu. With that in mind, it feels like this is just a workaround to not make an A rank fuuinjutsu.
has written 87 posts
Personal FūinMar 8, 2020 15:57:55 GMT -5
Q
Q Avatar
groupnull
Based on previous reviews that Yoshi was given a long time ago, typically seals shouldn't be altering other seals. This should probably be its own seal, possibly an alteration of the body seal that is now an entirely new seal rather than a seal to be placed over a pre-existing seal.

Once that small change is made, you should be fine.
has written 87 posts
Personal FūinMar 8, 2020 16:44:56 GMT -5
Q
Q Avatar
groupnull
I think i might not have adequately explained what I wanted changed. What I primarily meant is that this should be it's own seal where things can be sealed and unsealed quickly from it, rather than augmenting another seal. With that in mind it'll probably end up being universal due to how simple the concept is.
has written 87 posts