An observation on missions.

compose a reply
An observation on missions. Mar 14, 2020 13:12:31 GMT -5
Go Kotobuki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Go Kotobuki Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 29th rank C Rank occupation Contractor
I noticed that currently B rank missions are optimal compared to higher ranking ones.

60 posts= 3 B ranks vs 2 A Ranks.
3 B Ranks= 450 xp
2 A ranks= 400 xp

40 Posts= 2 B ranks vs 1 S rank.
2 B Ranks= 300 xp
1 S Rank= 250 xp.

While only a difference of 50xp in both cases the issue compounds with more missions. If you double the post counts and mission completions above things become a difference of 100xp and so on.

Now I know that the spirit of things really lies in roleplay, and I don't think this is an issue to stop the presses over. I am sure a higher ranking mission might have a slightly better merit when posting for things like promotions or SA increases too, so perhaps a change isn't necessary.

I'd say maybe reducing the post count needed to complete the higher ranking missions would probably be the best solution if we want higher ranking missions to provide a higher experience reward as intended.

Sharp has written 83 posts
An observation on missions. Mar 19, 2020 19:03:56 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
A-rank and S-rank carry more weight and our necessary for the final rank-ups
That being said, they're also rarer by nature and one should be doing less realistically regardless of ninja rank.

EXP ultimately only buys jutsu and elements, I am sure they're advantageous at times, but it's not necessary to be good and you'll still be equal to those of your rank with similar SA.

Finally if you look at training you'll see training for exp as a chunnin is optimal. Point/stat systems often have these little points of cheesing. It's why we don't focus on stats and instead plot.
has written 685 posts

quick reply

compose a reply