Playing With Fire[Sora]

compose a reply
Playing With Fire[Sora]Mar 14, 2020 17:32:45 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
I am on nobody’s side for nobody is on my side. Nobody cares for the trees.
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday 2 August -13 SD rank Chunin occupation Sage apprentice
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain]--iwbtr-accent:#006600; --iwbtr-img:url("https://66.media.tumblr.com/648d741de18108e2523bd1b58a9dbb03/tumblr_o2bh2hlEoD1reylf2o3_540.png");[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,700|Old+Standard+TT:400,400i,700]

[attr="class","iwbtr-contain"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-head"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-ly-1"]you have me on the

[attr="class","iwbtr-ly-2"]run

[attr="class","iwbtr-body"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-text"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-quote"]

It wasn't often Inari spent time attending to her cover duties. Lately, she had been doing mission after mission, her energy was runing low and she mostly yearned for a break. She wanted to do well, but her body just wasn't as cooperative as it could have been. She still needed to appear as a regular chuunin though, that meant interacting with the other shinobi both on her own level and other levels. She could have played the sick card and stayed home, but this particular arrangement was one she actually looked forward to. Sora, someone she remembered from the academy and had seen around during her genin years, was scheduled to meet with her for some sparring and bonding between across ranks to ensure those ranking higher were putting their time and talents to use when they weren't training or doing missions. [break][break]
Inari had dressed in a long-sleeve turtleneck, the fabric had breathable patches here and there to allow for maximum comfort in the heat, but it covered her up just fine and any injuries from missions were hidden from view. Her burnt orange hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her mocha brown eyes scouted the training grounds for someone who matched the updated picture in Sora's file. He still looked a bit like the boy she knew at the academy, but he had changed a great deal and she certainly wouldn't have recognized him right away if she saw him in the streets.[break]

[attr="class","iwbtr-footer"]
TAG

[attr="class","iwbtr-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.iwbtr-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--iwbtr-img); background-color: var(--iwbtr-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head div] position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #391313; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 10px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #f8f8f8; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text] padding: 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #444; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--iwbtr-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::after] content: ""; width: 50%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: -100px; top: -50px; background: url(https://image.ibb.co/eA8wR8/40.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 150px; background: rgb(248, 248, 248); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(248, 248, 248, 1) 0%, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.iwbtr-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #111; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--iwbtr-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--iwbtr-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #006600 !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-credit] width: 50px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-credit a] font: 700 8px/100% roboto !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;}[/newclass]
Moro has written 410 posts
Playing With Fire[Sora]Mar 19, 2020 21:30:15 GMT -5
Sora Sarutobi
ssoo tired
Sora Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday first of august rank genin occupation shinobi

wolfs howl to the moon. I try to reach it

Sora got called to the training field after a long time he went there ones again. He wasn't found there often since he didn't normally train there. He mostly trained at home. in the hotsprings using the water to make it more difficult to train. Putting more resistance into his movements using the water. Being called there was even more  rare for him since most callings came from training with his clan and they trained in their own trainings ground.

Sora was dressed in an average looking grey sweater. something he was mostly wearing with under it a simple black slim fit top. The shirt with tight enough to reveal the outline of his muscles. His slimfit black pants was flexible and had two holsters strapped on his upperlegs each holding a trenchknife. His shinobi shoes strapped tightly around his ankle while he calmly made his way into trainings field. He walked with his hands into kangeroo pocket of his hoodie while his blue grey eyes skimmed the field looking for the red headed kunoichi. The moment he saw her he started towalk towards her. "If it isn't Inari who called me here." Sora said in his signature tired yet bored voice

stoofy has written 35 posts
Playing With Fire[Sora]Mar 21, 2020 15:56:20 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday 2 August -13 SD rank Chunin occupation Sage apprentice
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain]--iwbtr-accent:#006600; --iwbtr-img:url("https://66.media.tumblr.com/648d741de18108e2523bd1b58a9dbb03/tumblr_o2bh2hlEoD1reylf2o3_540.png");[/newclass]

She wouldn't wait for long as the dark-haired Sarutobi would soon join her, the same old boring voice she remembered from the academy.It had been a long time since she had seen him, but she put on her best friendly fave and beamed a smile at him, her voice not nearly as chipper and easy going as it had been in the past, but hey, they all changed, right? She just happened to be changing due to her own body working against herself. [break][break]"Hey, Sora! Nice to see you again after all this time!"[break][break]
She offered a hand for him to shake if he wanted to, she didn't know if they were really on hugging basis, but perhaps they would be if they managed to catch up a bit as well as train. [break][break]
"So what do you want to train? I mostly deal with genjutsu, but have a few ninjutsu and bo-staff techniques up my sleeve as well" [break][break]
Even if she couldn't help by teaching him a new jutsu, then she could certainly give him a few pointers. She had seen Kazuto go through his katas in the training compound, seen her fellow operatives work on their ninjutsu and engaged in several conversations concerning almost all areas of the arts. She was far from an expert, but knowledge could be just as valuable as one's ability to execute certain techniques.  

TAG

[newclass=.iwbtr-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--iwbtr-img); background-color: var(--iwbtr-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #391313; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 10px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #f8f8f8; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text] padding: 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #444; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--iwbtr-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::after] content: ""; width: 50%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: -100px; top: -50px; background: url(https://image.ibb.co/eA8wR8/40.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 150px; background: rgb(248, 248, 248); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(248, 248, 248, 1) 0%, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.iwbtr-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #111; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--iwbtr-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--iwbtr-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #006600 !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;}[/newclass]
last edit by Kimura Inari on Mar 21, 2020 15:57:22 GMT -5
Playing With Fire[Sora]Apr 2, 2020 10:31:39 GMT -5
Sora Sarutobi
ssoo tired
Sora Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Sora calmly walked towards Inari with his hands in his kangroo pocket. He nodded towards the girl when she said it has been a while since they have seen eachother while took her hand calmly for a handshake. "You sure have grown?" He said in a bit off a cheeky voice while he keept his tired singature tone in. His blue grey eyes also shot a bit down for a quick second while he said "grown" Sora was never really ashamed of anything and mostly said what he wanted although it was mostly in good fun.

When Inari asked what he wanted to train he thought for a second before he shrugged his shoulders calmly.  "I don't know you are the chuunin. You know better what I need then a genin. Although my element is fire. I know some taijutsu but I wouldn't mind learning some genjutsu or water or tree walking jutsus. Just do what you think is best for me." He stretched himself out a bit making some limbs crack a bit within the movement. 

last edit by Sora Sarutobi on Apr 2, 2020 10:34:55 GMT -5
Playing With Fire[Sora]Apr 9, 2020 12:34:46 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull

His wandering eyes didn't go unnoticed, but she would ignore it in favor of slapping pulling a grimace at his other response. Man she had forgotten just how unbothered he was. By everything. He did give her some good ideas though. Since it'd be most obvious to make sure he was ready for the chuunin exams and had the basic skill set to apply for them! [break][break]
"Well, I know both tree and water walking and have a few katon jutsu. I suppose we should work on something basic though, are you scheduled to train the tree and water walking with anyone? Like your sensei or perhaps a relative?" [break][break]
She cocked her head to the side and mocha eyes studied him for a moment before she took a few steps towards an empty patch of the training ground. [break][break]
"I do have this other cool katon jutsu, pretty basic, but useful if you have some kind of projectile and you want to add some more damage." [break][break]
She found a kunai and twirled it in her hand before gripping it, sending a pulse of katon chakra into it before firing the kunai at a nearby tree. As it flew it caught fire and would sit in the tree like a mini torch before the flame died, as it had nothing to properly sustain it and the trunk of the tree was simply too large an object to consume and the metal wasn't exactly flammable.

NAME: Katon: Faia Tama no Jutsu [Fire Release: Fire Projectiles]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: 火 Katon | Fire
DESCRIPTION:
Activated by two handseals [ Horse then Tiger]. A skill where the user gathering their fire chakra they imbue it into their projectiles. Releasing them from their hands, spiraling about they catch flame in order to add to the damage of those projectiles. This technique can be utilized with Shuriken, Kunai, and Senbon.

TAG

Playing With Fire[Sora]May 27, 2020 15:16:38 GMT -5
Sora Sarutobi
ssoo tired
Sora Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull

Sora walked towards the kunai Inari just threw and inspected it for a few seconds. he took in every detail of how deep the kunai went. The strength Inari had together with the burning wound in and on the tree. He pulled the Kunai out and walked back towards Inari.

"hmm It's a good tech but it would scorch the wound close making it more painful then deadly. It would be great to capture someone or torture but to kill someone you would need like 5 or 1 precisely aimed which."

Sora said towards while he walked towards her calmly. The moment he would stop talking he would be standing right across her again. He offered the kunai back since every tool is useful in a way.

"Hmm there is this genjutsu I might want to learn but not sure if you know it. I wanna know the Genjutsu that gives the high pitch to everyone. Forgot what the name is though but that one would be useful for me."

Sora wasn't sure if she knew the jutsu but things like that were useful to him. Sora preferred simple jutsu things that would distract and makes him able to study his opponent a bit longer.

Playing With Fire[Sora]Jun 1, 2020 10:57:10 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull

The kunai buried itself into the ground, the fire soon enough dying out and Inari's doe eyes watched Sora as he approached the weapon, studying it at a closer range before he picked up the kunai. So was this something he was interested in? She didn't do a lot of katon Jutsu after all. It wasn't something she was super interested in and she found only a few benefitted her and her work for the village. [break][break]
"One well aimed kunai is enough to take out an enemy, but we still carry more than a few around. And sometimes you don't need to kill you just need to damage enough to deter the enemy" she shrugs and folds her hands behind her back. [break][break]
He starts to switch the topic, moving from katon practice to genjutsu,her area of expertise. She regards him with her mocha brown eyes for a moment, a thoughtful expression on her face, before she replies. [break][break]
"Hmm, I know it. But do you think you have what it takes to learn it? It is usually something you learn at chuunin rank or spent hours and hours getting the hang of. "[break]
[break] She dances a few steps closer, a hand coming out to tap his nose before she steps a few paces away. Should she show him? "Do you want to see the one I know? Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing?"

TAG