It's Time We Met [Team 1 Genin Team Meeting]

compose a reply
It's Time We Met [Team 1 Genin Team Meeting]Mar 15, 2020 0:03:46 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank occupation
Senju Minazawa, member of the Senju Clan had heard for some time concerning news persay that her old team had been disbanded, Minerva Kurva and her Aburame Clan teammate having been separated for one reason or another, but that new members would fill in her missing team role. Namely Uchiha Kazui as one...and then Sarutobi Daitan as another. She didn't know much about either of the two, but she was eager to get to meeting the either of them. Why one might ask? well, it was because she was looking to fulfill her goal and objective of bonding and meeting with new people. Especially after considerable time taking it easy for the most part. It was urged by her family, but also expected considering she had her lung punctured on a separate occasion. However, she was here now.

Standing along a bridge with a small stream funneling underneath it, the Senju clan girl had come fully equipped with ninja tools, her headband firmly tied along her head, and her eyes gazing out ahead of herself, and honestly somewhat eager to see how her teammates stood compared to and alongside her for the most part. Were they stronger and better trained than she was? Was she going to be potentially able to help them train? Kodachi along her side, she wondered for a moment if she would get to spar the either of them, and honestly, that sounded like a fabulous idea. She was slowly learning more and more about her family techniques, her bloodline. She was slowly catching up on other vital skills she imagined would be important for her training. 

When either of them were to present themselves before this fine bridge, or perhaps both at the same time, she would firmly stand along it's elevated center, bowing her head in firm politeness towards her fellow Genin. "Greetings everyone, and good morning. My name is Senju Minazawa. Though, since we're going to be teammates, I'd prefer if you just called me Minazawa-Chan." Giving a bright and happy hello, she momentarily coughs into her fist for a moment, firmly gazing ahead at the two. There was honestly nothing more invigorating than getting to meet new team members after all. Well...

Maybe other than getting to spar and meet them face to face to see where they all stood and how they could best support one another and their skills and talents. That was an important part too she supposed. Definitely.
Dandead10 has written 204 posts
It's Time We Met [Team 1 Genin Team Meeting]Mar 15, 2020 15:09:05 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui made her way through the village, enjoying the sights as she continued to head to her destination which was the bridge that she frequented often enough. The girl wore a black long sleeve shirt with the Uchiha’s signature high collar, her shorts were beige, and the shinobi sandals she wore were black as well. Her sword hung at the small of her back although she didn’t expect to do much on this day other than meeting her third and final teammate, Senju Minazawa. She had met her other teammate Daitan days earlier he seemed like a bit of trouble, but there wasn’t much to worry about. The young girl continued onward as she softly rested her hand beneath her chin as she thought, ’Hmm Senju huh? I wonder if she knows my sensei?’ She would ask herself briefly. Training with Kazuto was truly a blessing especially since he pretty much helped her graduate from the academy, if she would have never met him then there was no telling what exactly she would be doing right now, she was very persistent back then but her motivation would have eventually ran dry.

If Minazawa was anything like Kazuto then she was sure they would get along rather well. As Kazui approached the bride she would see a girl standing there, but before she could introduce herself, the Senju would do so first.

"Hi..”

Kazui would say in a flat, bland tone as she stood on the bridge alongside the girl.

"I’m Uchiha Kazui. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

She would forcefully say. Greetings weren’t exactly her strong suit, not anymore at least. Normally she would have remained quiet and nodded her head, but her grandmother always enforced the act of being polite, and so she tried even when she didn’t want to.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
It's Time We Met [Team 1 Genin Team Meeting]Mar 16, 2020 12:52:40 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Being told to meet up with a random person was weird, but when it was your other teammate? It was still pretty weird but an acceptable weird. Daitan had spent the day training behind his house, kicking and punching a tree trunk from the early morning up until a half hour before he was supposed to meet with the two of them. He didn't know the purpose of this meet up, but he knew that he had to look his absolute best in front of his teammates. He had already met one of them, of course. He had been on a mission with Kazui. They were polar opposites but she didn't seem too bad, he could tell she had plenty of demons though, seemed like every time he met an Uchiha, they had demons. 

Then there was the teammate he hadn't met yet, Senju Minazawa. Being from the Sarutobi clan, he had heard a lot about the Senju clan, heck his father's best friend was a Senju. The idea of being partnered with a member of one of the legendary clans in the village was pretty cool actually. Maybe she was going to be a little more levelheaded than Kazui. 

When he finished up his training, he'd go and take a quick bath before changing into his every day outfit; his black t-shirt with the Sarutobi clan symbol in the middle of it, his black cargo pants that came down to about his shins, his black sandals and his black forehead protector was worn loosely around his neck. The boy knew of the general location, and when he got to the bridge, he realized that he had stopped here a few times before to admire the view, it was definitely a cool little meeting place, props to Minazawa for picking this place. As he focused his vision, the boy would notice that the Uchiha had beat him there, and he'd notice the person she was speaking with, another girl, this one had white hair, which wasn't that common around the village. At least he wasn't going to be the standout in this group, that was good, right? 

By the time he had gotten close enough to hear them, he heard the two of them introducing themselves to each other, and he assumed that it would be his turn. So, after bowing to each of them, the boy would begin to speak. "H-Hi! I'm Sarutobi Daitan!" He would then turn to Kazui and wave. 

"Good to see you again, Kazui-Chan!

With a bright smile on his face, the boy would sit on the edge of the bridge and look at the two of them, a few moments of silence before breaking it with his usual loud, unintentional brashness. "So, why are we meeting up today?"

has written 0 posts
It's Time We Met [Team 1 Genin Team Meeting]Apr 8, 2020 18:20:40 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank occupation
In truth, Minazawa was surrounded by very odd people, people that she didn’t entirely know very well, and she figured that she needed to show herself to them, get to appreciate them in ways that could be considered a little odd she supposed. After all, they would be like family, three leaves. "Hello. Daitan. Kazui. I’ll make sure to remember those names.” Though looking across the people in question, she couldn’t help but notice the Uchiha seemed a little deadpan, all things considered. Daitan seemed introverted, at least slightly, and a bit shy. So, assertively, the young Senju would make the intentions clear for the meeting today, having heard there was a chance sensei himself might show up.

"I wanted to meet up with all of you to get to know you, but also so that we could brush up on training and our teamwork skills.” She proceeds to lightly cough into her palm, but with it, she proceeds not to be too niggardly on the speech time. "So...let me get restarted on that I suppose. My name is Minazawa Senju. I’m fourteen years old. My specialties are typically Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu with a bit of Genjutsu and Taijutsu. I possess the Mokuton.” She ended with that note, hoping they wouldn’t be too startled or surprised on that. After all, it was a rare skill and trait within her clan. It was coveted and feared among many as well. After all.

The Senju Clan was at one time or another acknowledged as the strongest Shinobi Clan in all the world. The Senju of a thousand skills. The Senju of the Forest. Momentarily shaking aside her mental pride in her culture and heritage, she proceeded to gaze and and lightly place her hands behind her back. "My idea was that by sharing things about our skills, abilities, and what we’re good at, we could build a strong work ethic that we could do on missions, and so that we could support ourselves in our personal lives in addition.” She proceeds to firmly gaze at the both of them for their reaction, and with it, felt a little awkward. After all, it wasn’t as if she knew the people here super well just yet, and yet she was being so formal about things. Should she have been less formal? More so?

"Should we get to training?”
Dandead10 has written 204 posts
It's Time We Met [Team 1 Genin Team Meeting]Apr 29, 2020 14:40:00 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui nodded her head in response to her Senju counterpart. Meeting new people was always hard for Kazui, she’s changed a lot since her days in the academy and honestly it hasn’t been for the better. Ever since everything that transpired in her life the past four to six months or so, the girl has been finding it extremely hard to converse with people who she barely knew. It was hard to make new friends and to hold conversations as well. She felt as if she were beginning to fall deeper and deeper down the antisocial chain, but more or less she didn’t have a choice but to talk to these people, her future depended on them to a degree.

While it was nice that Minazawa wanted to meet up with the two other genin, it was the mention of training that truly caught Kazui’s attention. That and the fact that they were the same age and that the girl was able to use Mokuton much like her master, Kazuto. ’Intriguing’ The Uchiha would think to herself as she watched the girl closely. Her abilities sounded a lot similar to hers as well.

"I’m Uchiha Kazui. I’m fourteen and I don’t really specialize in anything specifically. I do enjoy using ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu the most.”

The girl would say before placing a hand beneath her chin as she pondered.

"You wouldn’t happen to be related to Kazuto, would you?”

It seemed like a dumb question to ask, but the girl really wanted to know if she had any ties with the person who was responsible for getting her this far into her shinobi career. It’ll definitely help Kazui open up and get used to the girl a lot faster as well.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts