compose a reply
A Silent Lecture [Miho]Mar 21, 2020 11:51:36 GMT -5
Inojinkō
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Inojinkō Avatar
groupnull
age 10 years old birthday March 13th rank Academy Student occupation

I am never alone as long as I have Ru
    The hospital was a regular spot for the young blonde to visit, not because she was sick, or injured though. No, it was for the books that resided there, things she found interesting. Things she reasonably shouldn’t have had access to given her age, but her mother, being the wonderful support network for her children she was, had pulled a string or two to let her access the simpler medical textbooks that resided there so long as someone made sure she put them back.
    She had for that reason been coming and going every day for the past two months or so, a long enough period to where the attendants in the area she was given access to had become aware and familiar with Inojinko. Stopping the girl on occasion to see what she had learned or what she had decided to read; a means of keeping an eye on her even if she had yet to have caused even a sound. Being known even by rumor to be able to speak, but choosing not to, Inojinko had no semblance of memory to her own voice, and it had been a long time since her vocal cords had been exercised out loud.
    It was, however, around halfway through her study period that she came across something she didn’t quite understand, a concept for a very simple medical ninjutsu. A way to essentially scan the body for wounds by making a 3-D image of someone’s vitals in the user’s head. It seemed simple enough, but when she  would perform the hand signs the text described she would feel the technique fizzle into nothing. Deciding it was worth the investigation she would write "How does this work? Why can’t I use it?” on a piece of paper and bookmark the page  with the blank half of  the  paper.
    The first staff member she would find leaving the room would be the one she asked, assuming they were not occupied with a patient. Inojinko was absurdly quiet despite being such a blaringly bright color scheme between her features and her white and blue clothes. She would tap the person one time to let them know of her presence and immediately show them the book and the open page, not recognizing the person as someone she had met before in her visits.

Hex: #7ac9db I hope this is good enough. o,,o

Wisp has written 5 posts
A Silent Lecture [Miho]Mar 22, 2020 13:42:59 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
A silent Lecture

"Okay...so that would approximately be 20-30 people....each one having a plate of their own...add in the drinks and place setting..."

Miho would continue to jot down these notes within her binder, thinking over the already decided arrangements for her wedding and basically ensuring that she had done everything she could to predict for any short-comings. Thankfully, she was no longer alone in her efforts after giving in to the support from Kazuto, Inari, and Yusuke. It certainly made the task much less daunting.

Though as she released a breath, she'd feel someone poking her upon the shoulder, prompting the young woman to turn and see the blonde haired girl standing next to her.

"Oh! Hello Inojinko...did you need help with something?"

The girl had been coming here for the last two months, taking part of using many of the medical books available to the staff. It was certainly good to see someone so young wishing to get a head start into the field, though even she knew there were some materials that were likely not for someone her age, she was willing to ask questions in her way via-notepad.

In truth, she wondered just what could cause the girl to be so soft spoken to the point of being a mute?

Perhaps a question for another day, considering how she seemed to have been beaten to it as the child displayed a page within one of the books, along with her written question.

"You wish to try and use the Ikkou Gazou technique?"

Repeating the question out loud, Miho would then close the folds of her binder, her expression calm as she began to look over the technique and then smiled.

"Well..it might be due to you still learning how to control your chakra...after all..to make such an image, you'd need to be very precise in how your emit the wave through someone body...creating the visual..."

tag || || notes || here ||
last edit by Senju Miho on Mar 22, 2020 13:44:17 GMT -5
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
A Silent Lecture [Miho]Mar 24, 2020 2:51:36 GMT -5
Inojinkō
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Inojinkō Avatar
groupnull
age 10 years old birthday March 13th rank Academy Student occupation

I am never alone as long as I have Ru

That answered her question, but not exactly coming up as the explanation she had been looking for. To continue she would raise a finger, asking for a moment before flipping the paper and writing more on the backside. Not noise coming from her other than the pencil. "Can you teach me about how to do it?" Was written onto the paper in question and turned to the girl. The Yamanaka's eyes staring up at the woman in a slight pleading manner.
    She would hold the note close to her face as she leaned it to Miho to read, mostly to hide her nervousness. This girl obviously knew her name, but she didn't know her at all. It was a little perplexing, but not entirely unreasonable she did not think. She didn't need to quite yet though, just needed to stand her ground and pray that she would get the response she was hoping for. She would shuffle her feet a bit, tilting her head as she awaited an answer for what she had asked. Seemingly making stale conversation, but not everyone knew sign language, so she would have to make due with pen and paper, something she was not entirely impatient about. 

Hex: #7ac9db Notes?

Wisp has written 5 posts
A Silent Lecture [Miho]Mar 26, 2020 8:22:52 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
A silent Lecture

"Can I teach it to you?"

Seeing the message on paper, Miho would hold a blank expression as she then looked down upon the technique yet again, then back at the girl with a calm expression.

"Um...I do not see why I couldn't..."

Rising up from her seat, she'd take the collection of documents under her arm, her gaze shifting as she began to realize that while she had seen the girl around the hospital, she had not properly introduced herself. After all, in such a busy place, unless you were working under someone or a patient, it was quite easy to leave formalities at the door. Miho was certainly no exception to such things. As such, she'd then smile as she extended her hand.

"I'm Adachi Miho...since I don't think we've been introduced just yet...this way..."

As she waited for the girl to shake her hand or to at least acknowledge the greeting, the young woman would begin to make her way down the hall toward another part of the complex. Looking over her shoulder, Miho would then speak as she questioned her briefly.

"So I have seen you here for quite some time...though I am curious? Why have you been so interested in medical techniques? I know many academy students are more focused upon gaining understanding of more basic shinobi techniques during this part of their training..."

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts