Bon Ton Roula[Yusuke/Open]

compose a reply
Bon Ton Roula[Yusuke/Open]Mar 25, 2020 21:20:46 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster

Is this the Pure Lands? Surely I've died by now? Right?

"Blaaarg… I'm finally done with everything. I'll have to be quick about this though"

Yuuta said, having spent several hours tending to the orphanage's needs. From cooking dinner, cleaning to making sure everyone were bathe. The Gure tackled every chore with enthusiasm and a smile they seemed perpetual. In truth, the Jounin was completely and utterly annoyed as all parents eventually became. Speaking of, he would curse himself underneath his breathe, why on earth did he give Roku the day off from chores. Shouldn’t the headmaster be exempt from such mundane duties? That little runt, he had to have known that there were so much needed done.

"Hehehe, I guess I'll go be irresponsible for a while. Kikyo, keep and eye on the kids"

Yuuta yelled to one of the many Orphanage staff members. Before she could even protest, the Jounin had already made his escape; lunging through the window into a tuck and roll then using the momentum to get back in his feet. Smiling sinisterly, he waved goodbye to the poor woman before high tailing it to the inner village area. In his eagerness to escape the deadly claws of minors, Yuuta had forgotten to clean up his own appearance.

The Hair on his head was messy and slightly damp. Twigs, action figure arms and what seemed to be the upper body of a Hîarbi doll[Hi no kuni's barbie] jutted from different places along his scalp. His usual green jacket were stained with a number of different things, mostly body fluids from pissy and snoty nosed toddlers.

His burgundy Gure symbol adorned shirt had several holes in it from what looked like a Kunai; this was done by some of the older children who managed to find one of his Kunai. Of course Yuuta had to retrieve the weapon from the delinquents which resulted in a tattered shirt and a slight cut on his cheek.

"I’m in need of a strong drink.. oh there's this one place I've been meaning to try. Heard it's pretty wild, might end up in the bed with a granny"

Yuuta switched directions and headed to the part of town known for its seedy taverns and not safe for daytime venues. It would be a lie to say Yuuta knew the route to the district instinctually, once his mind had confirmed the destination his body moved almost by itself in its direction. Not only that but Yuuta frequented this din of hedonism fairly often; however he had not managed to stop at that particular bar. Maybe because be didn't want to be granny bait or he was too drunk to remember it’s name until now…. The latter being more believable.

"Ah, the Drunken Monkey… I can even the hear the roars of inebriated adults from here"

Walking into the tavern, the entirety of its patrons got deathly silent, all eyes on the jounin who looked as if he just left a wife and several kids most of them step children. However, instead of being greeted with animosity, the Gure Jounin was welcomed into the establishment with arms wide open. Every man and bad ass woman recognized him as the Orphanage’s Headmaster and could only imagine the hell he had just went through. Walking up to the bar, taking several shots offered to him by others before he made it; Yuuta would take a seat and finally breathe a breath of relaxation. His body seemingly melting into a slumped posture….

"oh my kami, yo, owner Guy. Can you give me something that feels like a kick to the nads?”

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Mar 25, 2020 22:34:21 GMT -5
Aisu Burr has written 250 posts
Bon Ton Roula[Yusuke/Open]Apr 2, 2020 8:53:02 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation

Some days running a tavern was a piece of cake, pour a drink or two and chat up the locals. Food could be brought out when needed, and overall the rest of the open hours could be spent lounging about or playing some music for the patrons. Today was not one of those days.

The Drunken Monkey was crowded. Tables were full of shinobi whom had returned from missions, other patrons filled tables and there was a general buzz of energy that filled the place. For his credit Yusuke was surviving. In the kitchen he had a clone cooking food, while the original moved through the main room, delivering drinks and chatting with people in broken sentences due to the rapid speed he was moving to complete each task. He made it back behind the bar in time to see the doors open and a man enter.

A hush fell over the place for a moment as he entered. He looked like he had been dragged across a mile of bad road, with various objects stuck in his hair. Everyone seemed to know him and he was greeted by most of the shinobi as he walked through the tavern, some even going so far as to pour him some shots from their bottle. He had a captivating energy, and Yusuke was impressed by how he worked the room.

He reached the bar and sat, shouting out to Yusuke and ordering a drink. The Sarutobi chuckled to himself as he poured together various alcohols creating one of the signature drinks he had made, The Wild Leaf Sweet Tea. It was named for the color it took, resembling tea. He made it stout, pouring extra alcohol into the glass as he walked it over.

”One kick to the sack coming up.” he grinned as he placed the drink in front of the newcomer.

He reached under the counter and grabbed a beer from the mini fridge below. With a twist of the cap he opened it and took a drink as he grinned at the man,

”Greetings, names Sarutobi Yusuke. Welcome to the Drunken Monkey. Havent seen you around before. I’d ask if you were new in town but I seem to be the only fool in here who doesn’t know you.” he said with a laugh, opening up conversation.

Insert spoiler

TAG: name
NOTES: Here
Speech Text

Yusuke has written 440 posts
Bon Ton Roula[Yusuke/Open]Apr 3, 2020 23:23:26 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

rock the ground whereon these sleepers be!

Taking the drink with a firm grasped Yuuta raised the cup a bit and peered into the container as if he could discern its contents with the naked eye. Looks like some type of sweet tea, ugh I dislike sweet liquors… the Gure thought to himself. He'd then smile and nod to the guy signaling ‘down the hatch’. Completely downing the liquid, Yuuta was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't as sweet as it looked. Not only that but somehow, the guy manning the bar had managed to make a drink that was not only smooth but packed a punch.

The common burn that followed the drink, crept up on the Yuuta even after the liquid had passed through his throat. The sudden shock of alcoholic burn caused Yuuta's Fungi like body to briefly scale through several hues of colors all inherent to hid fungi brethren. From the dark purple of the violet webcap to the unmistakable red and white spotted Fly Agaric. Yuuta was completely and utterly enveloped by the enjoyable burn. The jounin took a minute before he'd come to his senses and regain his natural coloration. With the edge and stress of the day finally melting away, the man could finally get down to business, which wasn't really official business but basically just Yuuta being Yuuta.

"Oh? Sarutobi Yusuke? Well… isn't that load off my shoulders. I’m Yuuta, and don't pay attention to your patrons. I’m no one special. Besides all that, I have to really give you, your props. That was the best drink I've ever had. You have a real talent here"

Now that Yuuta had shaken off the stresses of his daily obligations, he could finally tell the owner why he had actually come to his tavern. You see, it wasn’t every day that a chunin would be appointed as a leader of a Genin squad. The details of a Sarutobi shinobi not much younger than Yuuta leading a team of the genin started to spread like wildfire.

Admittedly, the shinobi that everyone had been going on about peaked Yuuta's curious nature. Everyone who knew Yuuta personally, knew that the man had a penchant for being genuinely altruistic. Over the past few days, Yuuta had planned on locating and congratulating the Shinobi. However, as the days passed and the rumors got out of control, Yuuta’s motives would change. He now wanted to see just how strong this Yusuke was.

The reason Gure Yuuta, one of the best minds in Hi no Kuni, if not the best mind, had such a change was because villagers and shinobi alike accredited the man to particularly awesome feats. Some said he slayed one thousand enemies then others had given him the epithet "Monkey king". In regards of just how skilled the chunin was…

"So, you're the famous Monkey king I've been hearing about? Well… then allow me to officially congratulate you on being appointed genin squad leader. Well now that the pleasantries are out the way. I, Gure Yuuta… Jounin of the hidden leaf and leader of the Gure clan challenge you to a friendly duel"

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Apr 3, 2020 23:25:26 GMT -5
Bon Ton Roula[Yusuke/Open]Apr 6, 2020 12:42:33 GMT -5
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation

Yusuke watched as the man slammed down the drink the Sarutobi had made for him. His body seemed t change color suddenly, shifting through various shades rapidly as he soaked in the flavor of his drink. Yusuke’s brow rose in question as he watched. The man seemed to return to normal after a moment and spoke, sending his thanks for the drink and appreciation of Yusuke’s skill as a bartender.

Everyone is someone special my friend.” he said with a smile, ”And thank you for the praise. I’ve always wanted to run a tavern, and I’m hoping to make the best of the chance I’ve been given.

Yuuta’s tone and words changed as he congratulated Yusuke for his change of position to genin team leader, calling him "Monkey King” Yusuke masked his surprise at the man’s words but only just. While it was not the most common occurrence to have a chuunin appointed to lead a genin squad the Sarutobi had not expected it to be a big deal. Coupled with the nickname, it told him that the man had known who he was from the moment he came through the tavern doors. "Monkey King” was a title slowly spreading through his clan and the village. The younger Sarutobi had apparently taken a liking to Yusuke after his claim to the clan head position was announced. Those in their late teens had quickly begun discussing him, seemingly without concern of who overheard.

The stories about him got wilder and wilder as time passed. One had claimed he had slept with a thousand women, which then turned into him killing a thousand men. Some said he lived in the monkey house with the summons, and others said the tavern was really a front for him to obtain secrets from other clans and train his own support group. Yusuke didn’t know where they got half of it, but all his attempts to end their rumors had only seemed to convince them they must be true.

The announcement of a challenge took him off guard. A number of nearby shinobi patrons seemed to turn their head, interested in the prospect. Yusuke sighed.

”Thank you Yuuta. Though, I think I’ve much to prove as a squad leader before I’ve really earned much respect for it.” he said with a light laugh.
A jonin wanting a match was serious. He would be outranked and seriously outgunned if he accepted. However, if this Yuuta was truly a clan leader as he claimed a refusal of a friendly match could be seen as rude, or weak. Plus his patrons seemed fond of the man, refusing him could quickly turn them on the establishment. He was backed into a corner.

”Alright.” he said, flashing a confident smile he didn’t quite feel, ”Lets head to the rooftop, no need to mess up the bar. How about we make it interesting. Loser buys the tavern’s next round?”

It was important to show strength against opposition, and the wager would speak volumes to Yusuke’s own confidence and play into the friendliness of the match. A few patrons, no longer trying to hide their interest let out approving whoops and cheers.

”Out the door and up the wall.” Yusuke said, tugging his apron off and tossing it on the counter.

Insert spoiler

TAG: name
NOTES: Here
Speech Text

Yusuke has written 440 posts
Bon Ton Roula[Yusuke/Open]Apr 8, 2020 23:53:59 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

rock the ground whereon these sleepers be!

Yuuta couldn't help but smile, unlike some shinobi, he was one of the more genuine types. From his unusual antics, to randomly congratulating Yusuke. The Jounin really meant and felt everything he did; good or otherwise. That isn't to say Yuuta is perfect, in fact it's just the opposite. He was a man of flaws just like the next shinobi, so he tried extra hard in other areas which were commonly altruistic.

"Awe man you’re awesome. I thought you'd be a stick in the mud like Kazuto

The standing from the bar, Yuuta would stretch before walking out the tavern doors. Both shinobi took their places on either side of the roof. Yuuta’s smile hadn’t left his face, from the moment Yusuke agreed till now. People tend to think the Gure was odd, stupid annoying or even fake. To be honest he were those things at times but, one thing they failed to realize is the man known as Gure Yuuta was one of the most congenial within the village. In fact if there were an award of some kind for such a trait Yuuta would win it several times.

He didn't care who a person was or what they did in the past or what they will do in the future, he lived in the "now" and only judged people by their actions at that exact moment. So when Yusuke agreed to the spare it had literally made the man's day with while. Be that as it may, the jounin does remember being wronged or crimes committed; unlike most though, Yuuta didn't judge the person based on the actions committed but the rationale behind it. After all, good and evil were subjective.

"Should we lay down any rules? Maybe a safe word if you're into that sorta thing?

The patrons of the Drunken Monkey had come to watch the ensuing bout between shinobi from two of Konoha’s powerful clans. One of which, the Sarutobi, were among the founding shinobi.

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW