Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
One Four You and All For Me
"A fuul announcement for the new month."

New Chats for Site

First off we are removing both the site discord and the site's c-box and instead will be relying on a massive group skype chat as our main chat. The secondary chat will be IIRC chat, but do be aware that is only a backup as we have to share the space with some criminals and wouldn't want you consorting with any criminals other than me.

Sidenote: Please remember that if any law enforcement asks questions about my income that you don't know anything. If you actually don't know anything then that is even better.

Staff Shuffle

The entirety of the staff are being removed and new staff members are being selected by a committee of my roommate Jin, my dog Kora and a various amount of dice rolls. Please be welcoming of the new overlords.

Boruto Bound

After much discussion with myself and myself, we have decided that Fallen Blades is going to throw out all the boring Naruto stuff and instead we're going to be a Boruto Site. Naturally this means that any canon stuff not seen in Boruto is now non-canon and any stuff only seen in Boruto is now Cannon. Afterall, all the Boruto stuff is so much more balanced and cool than the old stuff!

Different Decision Dynamics

Along with the change in staff is coming a change in how staff runs. You all know that I enjoy a consesus or at least a majority vote from staff when deciding on things. To this end I am tweaking the voting power of the staff slightly. Global mods will account for 24% of the voting pool, the other two admins will account for 25% and the owner's vote will account for 51%. I believe that with this new method will see much more majority votes turn up and in record time!

One Four You and All For Me

Due to me having to lay low for awhile and needing a different income, certain things on site are becoming pay-to-win. A list of the prices for some things is below, but new things may appear in the shop as a "limited time offer" where I can price gouge everyone even more.

Mangenkyou Sharingan: $333.00
Rinnengan: $23.00 per path
Extra SW&A Slot: $9.99
Fallout Fallen First: $12.99/mo or $99.99/yr
Samehada: $20.00 ($999.99 for Q)
Pseudo Jinchuuriki: The number of tails times $25
Mythical Summons: $3.50-$10.00
Honorary Staff Position: $999.99
Priority in Staff Notify for 2 Apps: $2.22
"Training Pack" (Removes solo limit): $11.11
Automatic 1/2 approval (limit 1 per review) $∞.02
Removal of Approved Apps to Free up Space for Your Stuff: $6.66
Instant Win in DE: $69.69

And many more to come!

All of these announcements may in fact be fake, the announcer disavows all knowledge of staff who were involved with these decisions. Reading this post may lead to harmful health effects such as choking on your drinks, bruised forehead due to facepalming, loss of air through the sighing process, arguments that would have otherwise not happened due to people believing what they've read here, bad tax returns, the development of alcoholism or lung cancer from the sheer volume of brandy or the thick cloud of cigar smoke. This message was approved by the Misunderstanding Yoritomo's Suggestions for an Approval Foundation.

has written 845 posts

quick reply

compose a reply