Starting With the Woman in the Mirror [Training | Satoshi]

compose a reply
Starting With the Woman in the Mirror [Training | Satoshi]May 6, 2020 14:46:02 GMT -5
Nara Satoshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nara Satoshi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday June 27th rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 2 Leader
This is so troublesome
But I guess I’ll do it.

The speeds at which the shuriken were coming were making the dodges Satoshi was doing as he twisted and moved out of the way closer and closer. His predisposing of being able to track fast moving targets was helping for sure but if this wasn’t just training and he had been throwing the shuriken as fast as he could well the nara would have been a lot less casual with his reactions for sure.

Since Satoshi’s attention was fully on her in order to react better he was able to notice the slight shift in her demeanor as he talked. His expression didn’t change but internally the nara did release a sigh. It seemed something he had said had hit the wrong note with the Hatake. Sadly, not as an uncommon thing much to his efforts and displeasure.

Running back in his head the suggestion he had given and using the knowledge he had Suzume he tried to pick out where the misstep was. He had a vague sense of what it really was but decided to not address at the very moment and instead went on with throwing shuriken at her while moving.

In a way his words have helped regardless of the negativity they had been perceived as and a few throws after the start Satoshi had to be dodging all the projectiles coming back that he had sent her way. It didn’t make him feel better but at least she was getting the jutsu down.

He would continue to dwell on the issue on what to say that wouldn’t just be dismissed as just empty platitudes but nothing was coming exactly to mind that would work. There wasn’t much left for him to suggest as well and such would focus on helping her practice the jutsu until she got it down while also thinking what he could do to make it up to her.

Satoshi would eventually add in.

"What do you say after this we go grab something to eat. It be my treat.”

SA:
Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
After exploring his innate sensory abilities and thanks to his perfect chakra control Satoshi was able to unlock the Kagura Shingan. This ability allows him to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. His able to achieve this effect by focusing and opening his mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost Satoshi is able to keep it active passively at all times (Range is 15km) and increase the range even more with the use of the jutsu(25km). The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including him, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, Satoshi can perceive its location and movement with great detail allowing him to track the movements of even those that are faster than him.

LazyNeko has written 245 posts
Starting With the Woman in the Mirror [Training | Satoshi]May 9, 2020 5:29:58 GMT -5
Hatake Suzume
I'd very much rather bend than break.
Hatake Suzume Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday Jan 28 rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 2 Member

Suzume's progression after Satoshi's perceived scolding was staggering, to say the least. He continued to send shuriken her way while moving, and eventually the Hatake did the same. She started with just a few steps to the left and right, though thanks to the stress on her mind she was able to ramp up her movement until she was darting several meters in either direction, the Nara keeping up with the increased movement himself. While they continued to train, Satoshi piped up with another suggestion, this time of the social variety. Without missing a beat in their training Suzume answered, though it was just as hesitant as any other reply she'd make to a social invitation.

"Uhm. If you want to... I don't mind going along..." A few clangs of her tanto striking back shuriken interrupting her mid sentence. "... but I can pay for myself, if that's okay with you."

As always, the Hatake left decisions up to others wherever she could, something that, while generally a bad thing, was useful for the people who did care for her. It was ironic though, Satoshi wished to help Suzume overcome her lack of self-esteem, but more often than not he'd have to exploit that low self-esteem to work towards that goal. They'd only continue training for another minute or so before Suzume would come to a stop, informing Satoshi of her perceived readiness.

"I think... I've got it down. We can stop now."

If the Nara also felt the same way, the two would be free to continue on with the rest of their day, no doubt having similar exchanges wherever they decided to eat.

[Exit]

Yamato has written 68 posts