Amegakure and deceased clan?

compose a reply
Amegakure and deceased clan?Nov 28, 2014 7:18:47 GMT -5
Hyate Kazama
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hyate Kazama Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Just had 2 quick questions as I just signed up and was in the process of develping my character. I was planning on making a genin from Amegakure but I noticed theres nobody else in that village. I wouldnt mind RPing with npcs but I was wondering if I would have to make character profiles for each npc? Because I wouldnt want that. Especially cause Im a one character RPer.
Also I was planning on having my characters clan being killed off when he was younger so would I still have to make a clan registration?
has written 2 posts
Amegakure and deceased clan?Nov 28, 2014 7:29:21 GMT -5
Kamuieye
Kamuieye Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
You dont need to make a clan unless you plan on having something from it so if your clan does not give you KG or hiden abilities then don't make one just state in your history the clan died of years ago. If the opposite is the case then you will still have to make the clan and say thats its died out sometime ago but make sure a few open positions are free if its something like a canon KG you are after if its custom then you being the only one should be fine.

As for you first point a few people on the site already are planning to make characters in Amegakure so you wont be alone forever, also you are not just limited to RPing with people in your village you can RP in the other lands with others and in other villages as long as you are not enemies and such. If allies it should be fine to RP freely if neutral make sure to ask the Lord of the village you want to RP in. The other lands has no limit with who you can RP with just don't RP with missing nin's and stuff and plot stuff out with others. Making an account in the chat box below can help you find pottage for your character. If you need anymore help or direction please PM me on my staff account of private chat me in chat-box or reply to this thread however you want to do it. The other staff as well will help with any further questions you may have and welcome to Fallen blades hope you enjoy your stay with us. You could also contact Yoritomo the site owner and the man that will be making Amegakures Lord he could give you pointers since its his village.

PS Chat-box name is the same as my staff account Kamuieye as are most of the staff.
has written 138 posts
Amegakure and deceased clan?Nov 28, 2014 15:54:30 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
Yeah, welcome to the site. As Kamui mentioned several people (including myself) have characters planned for Amegakure. As far as your character's clan, I'd like to point out a couple matters that Kamui only touched on or neglected to mention. If you do plan to have your character have a KG or Hijutsu you'll have to register them as Kamui said. However, if you choose to do that, then the you'll also be unable to be the only survivor. As we don't let people take up any clan slot just for their self.

Furthermore, as she said you don't necessarily have to register a clan/family if they have no abilities. However, you do have the option to as well. If you were to do so you would once again not be the sole member of that clan (although their numbers could be extremely low) and they would take one of the Narashi (average) clan slots which are listed in the clan index.

Apart from that you'll want to probably take a look at the couple of clan that have already been approved for Amegakure (which can be found in the clan index.) and you are welcome to message me on chatango (name there is YoritomoDesu) and I'd be happy to answer any additional questions.
has written 845 posts

quick reply

compose a reply