An Unleashed Force

compose a reply
An Unleashed ForceApr 18, 2020 14:13:03 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation

During her usual training ventures Asuka heads out into the countryside of Kirigakure no sato and decides to her training in a new location. How upon arrival she’s met by someone who seems oddly out of place. She stops before getting too close and sees the young man meditating beneath a water fall she isn’t sure what to make of him but he seems calm. However after a moment he opens his eyes and draws his weapon.

"Who’s there!?” he says his voice bellowed as he quickly drew his sword and filled it with powerful lightning chakra his eyes darting around the surrounding area ready to take on anyone who would oppose him. The man seemed awfully jumpy for some reason, it was odd but perhaps he lived by himself and had become accustomed to the many bandits who would occasionally raid the area one could never be too careful outside of the walls of Kirigakure no sato.

After a moment the shuffling of leaves can be heard and the young man turns his attention to Asuka as she slowly exits from out of the brush of trees. Upon seeing her the first thing he notices is her headband and on that note places his weapons away not wanting to come off as a threat to someone who could potentially arrest him for drawing their weapon even in self defense. "Ah, a shinobi, what’re you doing all the way out here? Did I do something wrong?” he said as he stowed away his sword.

TAG: No one but me
HEX: #1c578c
NOTES: Here!
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
An Unleashed ForceApr 18, 2020 14:16:22 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Asuka shakes her head. "No, sir I’m just here to train. Who’re you?” she would ask curious as to who the man was and why he was out here. Seeing that she wasan’t there for a hostile reason and with the situation pacified, he would calmly approach her and extend out a hand for her to shake. "I am Dakka Himura. And you are?” Asuka would bow to the young man. "Asuka, Waruichi Asuka. Pleased to meet you.” she’d shake his hand. "Pleased to meet you as well Ms. Waruichi. A bit of a strange spot to train, and you seem pretty young. Genin I take it.” his correct assumption would prompt Asuka to nod.

"That’s right sir, Iron Fist of the hidden mist at your service.” Asuka would then notice he was carrying weapons on him. "What’re those for? Are you training too?” he’d look back at the weapons on his back. "You could say that, I train to keep myself healthy. I was a shinobi myself once. Though It’s not something I like to talk about too much.”

Asuka looked to the man he seemed rather young and healthy but his face bore some sort of emotional scarring that she couldn’t quite shake. For as pleasant as the man seemed there was a certain uneasy she felt around him. It was nothing evil, but it felt particularly odd to her. "Well I hope I wasn’t interrupting.” Asuka would say.

last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Apr 18, 2020 14:20:27 GMT -5
An Unleashed ForceApr 18, 2020 14:34:21 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

"No, not at all. I was actually just about to be on my way home, I live nearby I’m something of a hermit. By all means...the space is yours.” he’d say as he headed away taking his weapons with him and departing. "Good luck in your training.” he’d say as he left. Asuka seemed a bit lost however and wanted to know more about the man he was a former shinobi and there was an air of mystery about him. perhaps there was something he could teach her.

"Sir hold on!” He’d stop and look back at the girl. "Can I ask you something?” she’d say he would then look to her. "If it has anything to do with my time in the military the answer is no, I’ve left that life behind and I’d rather not talk about it.” Asuka seemed a tad upset she just had to know, but she’d rather not pry.

But if she couldn’t get him to tell her about himself maybe he would at least tell him about his weapons. "Please…?” she’d say. "How about this, spar with me. If you win, I’ll drop the subject. And if I win you have to tell me!” She’d say.

last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Apr 18, 2020 14:39:54 GMT -5
An Unleashed ForceApr 18, 2020 14:36:50 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

The young man didn’t seem like he was up to the challenge but was also far more experienced than Asuka realized and he happily obliged. "Fine I’ll play your little game. If you manage to knock me down I’ll tell you what you wanna know.” He would then pull the sword from his sheath and in the process a large jolt of lightning would emit from the sword cackling with such ferocity that it begins to shine and make the blade appear completely solid in color as it were coated in plasma. "What the…?” Asuka thought to herself.

"Prepare yourself Ms. Waruichi. This weapon is not to be taken lightly!” He’d say as he swung the blade causing a string of lightning to race toward her. Asuka would try to move out of the way but suddenly the violent bolt of lightning would collide with a part of the roof of the waterfall dislodging a rock which Asuka would leap out of the way to dodge. Asuka would attach herself to the edge of the water fall and look out at the man who calls himself "Dakka.” He would throw out another slash and Asuka would once again dodge the strike with more damage being done to the formation beside her. "I have to find a way to get in close.”

An Unleashed ForceApr 18, 2020 14:39:20 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As she kept to her thoughts he would charge his blade and prepare for another strike. Asuka would dodge the strike and begin to leap closer and closer towards the ground. Dakka would witness her movements and keep a cool expression. "Remember you have to hit me if you want this information, C’mon Asuka.” Once she was finally at a decent level she would try to charge him however her linear motion was easy to see coming and Dakka would turn out of the way and jab her in the back of the head, with his blade it caused her to lose some momentum and stumbled slightly. "Argh…” Asuka would turn about attempt to speed toward him with a power chop.

However just as her strike landed the young man moved out of the way nearly instantly and had his sword around her neck. "What the…” He looked down at her and caused the blade to cackle "It was a good effort.” Asuka hung her head as put his blade away. "You fought well, Ms. Waruichi, I admire your spirit.” however Asuka seemed a tad down trodden. "Yeah but I lost.” He’d place his hand on her head. "Everyone loses.” he’d say. "But you know what because you fought so hard. I guess I can tell you a little about myself and this sword.”

An Unleashed ForceApr 18, 2020 14:43:51 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Asuka looked to man eagerly. "You see my master was actually a blacksmith, and he told me that if I wanted to learn how to be a great swordsman I’d need to learn how to forge a great weapon. So for the first few years of my training I practiced with a wooden sword all the while learning how to properly mold a blade. Once my training was complete he taught me the ways of chakra control, and showed me how to imbue it with powerful lightning, enough to make it shine like plasma. Once my chakra control training and apprenticeship were completed. I held my first blade a loft and charged it with lightning. And the rest was history this weapon has followed me into battle ever since.”

Asuka looked to him and then noticed the second weapon he held in his hand. "What about that one?” She’d ask. "Ah this one actually belong to my master himself. He passed it down to me along with his shop when he passed away shortly before the Sanbi incident.” he said with a rather somber tone.

Asuka seemed a tad dejected perhaps this was why he didn’t want to share so much of his history with her since it was more than likely riddled with grief. "I...I’m sorry.” she’d say. "No it’s fine...I told you I’d tell you so I did. When I my sword was finally finished this was first blade I ever dueled against and it might sound silly but in a way its like having a part of my master with me.”

An Unleashed ForceApr 18, 2020 14:45:45 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

He took then held out the weapon and allowed Asuka to gaze at it very closely, before putting it away. "My master, he...took it everywhere, literally. He told me he even got married carrying this weapon into his wedding and kept it on him after the birth of his child. It was a very important part of his character as a blacksmith and a swordsman.”

Asuka looked at the sword and seemed a bit puzzled how could a piece of steel be so integral to someone but just as she thought of that she looked down at her own two hands. "Like my bandages.” Asuka would say as she looked down at her hands. Dakka seemed confused. "I’m sorry what…?” he’d say not understanding her reasoning.

"In my clan...our bandages are the same way they’re very important to my people.” He seemed to get it after her explanation. "Ah, I yes I see what you mean.” He would then clear his throat and continue his scphiel about the weapon. "Anyway, yes as I said my master took this sword with him everywhere but after his death. His wife and child perished during the Sanbi attack on the very same day. And after the war was over I had been told that he had bequeathed his sword to me along with his estate.”

An Unleashed ForceApr 18, 2020 14:48:42 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Asuka looked up to him. "I’m so sorry Dakka. You guys sound like you were very close.” He nodded his head. "No don’t worry it’s fine, we had a very professional relationship, My master and I...but him giving me his sword was his way of showing respect to me as a swordsman. Or at least that’s what I like to think.” He’d say looking to the sword one last time before placing it away. "Well there’s your story, happy?” Asuka shook her head, satisfied. "Yeah actually, sorry to pry it out of you.” He’d give her a half smile. "I’d say you earned it fair and square but well…” Asuka would then jab him in the arm.

"Oww...sheesh...thank goodness I didn’t let you get your hands on me I might’ve lost an arm. Anyway Ms. Waruichi I must be going have a good rest of your day.” he would say. "Thank you, Dakka-san. Hopefully you’ll find an apprentice someday.” He would then sigh before pumping out his chest and heading home. "Maybe One day Asuka. Maybe one day.” he’d say as he headed off.

Asuka would then watch as he departed and then returned to her own training. He was an interesting man this Dakka, he seemed full of mystery and intrigue and while Asuka didn’t get to learn much about him as a person him taking the time out to tell her the tale of his weapon was interesting enough who knows maybe she’d see him again someday and let’s hope next time the outcome in battle isn’t quite the same.

last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Apr 18, 2020 14:49:28 GMT -5