Ranger's Test Page

compose a reply
Ranger's Test PageMay 11, 2020 17:44:10 GMT -5
Okōhime
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okōhime Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday December 15 rank Adv. Genin occupation Team One Member

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.vagrantPost]--vagrantAccent:#b0accf;[/newclass]

[attr="class","vagrantPost"]
[attr="class","vagrantHeader"]

[attr="class","vagrantBody"]

The moss-headed boy tied up the beast, restricting its movements. The wolf-dog gave the boy quite the struggle but Kero managed. Those sharp teeth could have easily ripped through his restrains should he regained his movements. But Luckily Kero did a great job in restraining the snout as well. There was likely no chance of the mutt getting loose.[break][break]

As the boy finished tying the wolf, he came to Nami's side with a question. "What...are his injuries?" Nami had already put some gloves on as she applied pressure to the man's wound. "He has some punctures and lacerations along his arm." The medic removed her palms revealing the wound to the boy. Blood would ooze from his injuries. "Luckily our friend there didn't tear or punctured an artery." She'd inform Kero as she applied more pressure.[break][break]

"You've ever done this before? Cause I'm going to need your help here." The woman asked as she briefly turned her attention to the green-headed boy. She'd hear his response if any and direct him with some orders. "Grab some gloves from my bag, there should be another pair for you. I'm going to need some gauze as well."

[attr="class","vagrantNotes"]

OOC: Sorry for the wait DX

[attr="class","vagrantCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.vagrantPost] width:430px; background-color:#f7f7f7; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantHeader] height:130px; overflow:hidden; background-color:var(--vagrantAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantHeader img] height:100px; width:100px; border-radius:100%; margin-top:-36.5px; padding:50px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.25); border:1px solid #fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantBody div:nth-child(1)] text-align:justify; font:400 12px roboto; color:#7a7a7a; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; margin:50px 50px 25px 50px; padding:0px 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantBody b] color:var(--vagrantAccent); font:700 12px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantBody i] border-bottom:1px dashed var(--vagrantAccent); color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantNotes] padding:0px 50px 50px 50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantNotes div:nth-child(1)] margin:0px; flex-grow:1; overflow:hidden; padding:0px 10px; border:0px; color:#aaa; font:400 11px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantNotes a] font:700 11px roboto!important; display:inline-block; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:#ccc; background-color:var(--vagrantAccent); color:#fafafa!important; padding:5px 10px; margin-left:10px; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:400px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
last edit by Okōhime on Apr 14, 2022 21:36:36 GMT -5
Ranger has written 197 posts
Ranger's Test PageJul 6, 2020 11:53:57 GMT -5
Akumayasha
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Akumayasha Avatar
groupnull
age 5 years old birthday June 1st rank Academy Student occupation Student

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.vagrantPost]--vagrantAccent:#b0accf;[/newclass]

[attr="class","vagrantPost"]
[attr="class","vagrantHeader"]

[attr="class","vagrantBody"]

The moss-headed boy tied up the beast, restricting its movements. The wolf-dog gave the boy quite the struggle but Kero managed. Those sharp teeth could have easily ripped through his restrains should he regained his movements. But Luckily Kero did a great job in restraining the snout as well. There was likely no chance of the mutt getting loose.[break][break]

As the boy finished tying the wolf, he came to Nami's side with a question. "What...are his injuries?" Nami had already put some gloves on as she applied pressure to the man's wound. "He has some punctures and lacerations along his arm." The medic removed her palms revealing the wound to the boy. Blood would ooze from his injuries. "Luckily our friend there didn't tear or punctured an artery." She'd inform Kero as she applied more pressure.[break][break]

"You've ever done this before? Cause I'm going to need your help here." The woman asked as she briefly turned her attention to the green-headed boy. She'd hear his response if any and direct him with some orders. "Grab some gloves from my bag, there should be another pair for you. I'm going to need some gauze as well."

[attr="class","vagrantNotes"]

OOC: Sorry for the wait DX

[attr="class","vagrantCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.vagrantPost] width:430px; background-color:#f7f7f7; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantHeader] height:130px; overflow:hidden; background-color:var(--vagrantAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantHeader img] height:100px; width:100px; border-radius:100%; margin-top:-36.5px; padding:50px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.25); border:1px solid #fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantBody div:nth-child(1)] text-align:justify; font:400 12px roboto; color:#7a7a7a; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; margin:50px 50px 25px 50px; padding:0px 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantBody b] color:var(--vagrantAccent); font:700 12px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantBody i] border-bottom:1px dashed var(--vagrantAccent); color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantNotes] padding:0px 50px 50px 50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantNotes div:nth-child(1)] margin:0px; flex-grow:1; overflow:hidden; padding:0px 10px; border:0px; color:#aaa; font:400 11px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantNotes a] font:700 11px roboto!important; display:inline-block; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:#ccc; background-color:var(--vagrantAccent); color:#fafafa!important; padding:5px 10px; margin-left:10px; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:400px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vagrantCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
last edit by Akumayasha on Nov 11, 2020 10:27:48 GMT -5
Ranger has written 152 posts