Precious Cargo - [Mission]

compose a reply
Precious Cargo - [Mission]May 14, 2020 0:21:22 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

The procession would slowly assemble. Horses pulling carriages lines as a retinue of men and women formed, all dressed in the rich garbs that indicated their station as being part of the royal household that ruled the land. Slowly carriages, two of them on the size that would carry a handful of individuals and then a gilded thing that seemed to be as large as a small house began to be loaded with all manner of chests that held in them precious clothing and baubles that were of no need but for the noble that prized hem above all. A formation of honor guards began to descend the stairs that led into the inner keep of the palace, armored boots hitting in stride the steps before they arrayed themselves in a parallel lines, spears held high as their prince would follow their same path.

In the midst of the multitude of servants, equerries, three figures would stand in the fore away from the ceremony and the pomp, yet still vigilant as the prince would make his way to the more ornate of the carriages of the would be convoy. The shortest one by a margin of mere inches was Yuuta of the Gure clan, blessed with a toned physique and a jovial face, he was arrayed in simple attire of greens and burgundy, pieces of armor glinting darkly against the pale sunlight, next to him was Nomi Utsutsuki, the tallest and physically strongest of the three, the exotic features of her linage visible to all as long ears would twitch seeking strange sounds among the multitude whilst she donned a black armor. The last one looked at the scene with a dispassionate look at the display of opulence, dressed in his grey armor with a long cloak draped over him, he looked like a specter where it not for his helm being in the crook of his arm, revealing a young but stern look. Senju Kazuto looked at what happened before them, taking mental notes of the situation.

"He is delaying us." Kazuto murmured displeased by the prince's slowness. It wasn't the first time that he had objected to the prince desire for decorum and customs to his companions and only did so privately. They had a schedule to keep and a body to guard, the body of the man they were assigned to protect. He knew well that the delay would give ample time to whatever danger lurked for the prince to look plan for something. As the ceremony seemed to end and the retinue boarded their carriages and soldiery began to march alongside the procession, the three shinobi would follow. The convoy wasn't spectacularly fast, but it had a good security detail with the troops arrayed in armor and armed with swords and spears.

"Yuuta... Perhaps you can talk to the prince? Convince him to use a decoy? He seems to like you the best." Kazuto suggested in a whisper, knowing that Nomi would hear him as well, but privy of anyone that wasn't part of the shinobi squad formed for this mission. Matching the speed of the convoy the three would board the carriage in the middle, in hopes to speak with the prince and take the first steps into making the mission a successful one.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,160 posts
Precious Cargo - [Mission]May 14, 2020 1:59:42 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster

Kami? What fools these mortals be? 

Standing in tow with two of Konohagakure’s top shinobi were more of an honor to Yuuta than the others could possibly imagine. Both Senju Kazuto and Utsuki Nomi were the pride and joy of Hi no kuni, let alone the hidden village. The Gure shinobi did well to hold back his excitement; They were surrounded by the upper cast of society. Royalty or not Yuuta couldn’t help but have contempt for these people. Konoha's orphanage were near capacity yet these fools paraded around in their fancy clothes as if there weren't people who didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out off.

Yuuta kept his thoughts to himself even if he were surrounded by the type of people he loath. However, what he truly didn't understand was why were rich people so flashy? The grandiose pomp and glamour of it all were sure to alert unsavory figures. The Gure understood ceremony and tradition; his own clan had such events. However, the show was just ridiculous. Yuuta was about to voice his displeasure on how things were being handled but Kazuto would speak first.

"Aye, I'll go inform him. Honestly though, we should just take the brat ourselves. I've never understood rich people and all this pomp. They're literally begging to be attacked"

His voice was a whisper but the two of them would be able to hear the resentment towards the royals. Breaking from the fold, Yuuta would be the first to enter the Prince's palanquin. Yuuta being the best suited to deal with children ignored his personal feelings and engaged the boy as he would any child… well any child that were heir to the throne of the land.

"Your highness… It would benefit your safety if you had a decoy. If anyone were to attack they'd go for the palanquin that seemed to transport someone of importance

The Prince was dressed in the finest of regalia, from the top of his royal head which donned a bejeweled crown to the bottom of his feet, which were being rubbed by servant girls. "what, are you suggesting I let a random commoner wear my princely robes?”  the prince questioned. Yuuta held in a sigh, not wanting to make matters even more complicated. What he knew about children is that you had to trick them into doing what you wanted by making it seem as it were their own choice. Which gave Yuuta a splendid idea…

"Of course not my liege, I was merely suggesting that you could use this opportunity to practice the first step of ninjutsu; deception! You did express your interest in ninjutsu? I’m merely doing as you wished. Of course my allies are more strict than I am

By the time Yuuta had laid his parental bait, Kazuto and Nomi would also enter the Prince’s palanquin. What they would see is one of the nobles, still royalty but further down the pompous bloodline, dressed in the Prince’s ornate clothing. Meanwhile, the prince himself would take the appearance of, as he would put it, a pungent vagabond of great skill. Looking towards Nomi and back towards Kazuto, Yuuta shrugged. Honestly, just getting the boy to agree were harder than operating the Orphanage and those children were actually shinobi or at the very least soon to be shinobi.

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on May 14, 2020 2:01:43 GMT -5
Aisu Burr has written 250 posts
Precious Cargo - [Mission]May 19, 2020 15:07:05 GMT -5
Utsuki
Utsuki Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday rank occupation
[newclass=.ayab-container]--be-accent: #b1cc88;[/newclass]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400i|Roboto:400,700|Vollkorn:400,400i]
[attr="class","ayab-border"]
[attr="class","ayab-container"]
[attr="class","ayab-header"]
[attr="class","ayab-icon"]

[attr="class","ayab-lyrics-hov"]
[attr="class","ayab-lyrics"]be as you've always been

[attr="class","ayab-tagged"]for | |

[attr="class","ayab-body"]
[attr="class","ayab-shape"]

[attr="class","ayab-text"]
This all seemed like overkill. This was way too much pomp and circumstance for a simple walk from Point A to Point B. The Utsuki didn't quite get it, even after spending her whole life among the people of Konoha, why those of the upper echelons felt the need to announce their every move. The young princeling was important to their home, so why did he insist on a large procession? To her, it would make more sense for a small group of trusted individuals instead of the large gathering that they had.[break][break]

But it wasn't her place to question the way of nobles. She was here to protect him. If the young one wanted to announce his intentions to all, she would make sure there were none who could take advantage of that.[break][break]

She took the black armor provided, in order to allow the shinobi to blend in better with the princeling's personal guard, though it may not work as well on her considering her height and large ears. She sorted through the pieces, the armor not made for one of her physique, and returned the pieces she couldn't use. As their team's lead, Kazuto, took stock of what they had to work with, Nomi herself strapped pieces of armor on over her own clothing, swiveling her large lapin ears to take gauge of the conversations going on around her, listening for dissent in the civilian ranks. This was the prince's guard, but they were unknown to her. One could never be too careful.[break][break]

The conversation between her two teammates caused Nomi to give a small smile. A duplicate was a smart idea. She finished strapping the buckles of her armor into place and moved to join the two men at the princeling's palanquin. She remained outside the covered carriage, not wanting her ears to get squished by the ceiling. But gently pushed the curtain aside to see in. Her smile grew when she saw the little noble all dressed up like a random commoner. Simple, yet effective. [break][break]

"I'm afraid if the young one would like to learn ninjutsu, it would be best from either of you," she said to the other jounin. Best humor the ruse until they were on the move. They didn't need any upset nobles before they even set out. "It is not my area of expertise."[break][break]

Nomi twisted her ears, still scanning the courtyard. Her red eyes looked up towards Yuuta and Kazuto. "To play to my strengths, perhaps, once we move out I should scout ahead." She offered to the men. They needed to configure their positions before the procession actually began to move, figure out where they would be. "I can listen for anything out of the ordinary along our path, and, if needed, can return to the group quicker than either of you."[break][break]

She paused, looking to the two men to see what they thought and if they had any ideas or objections to her query.

[attr="class","ayab-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.ayab-border] padding: 10px; background: #ececec; border: 1px solid #ddd; margin: auto; width: 522px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #fcfcfc; outline: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 10px; background: #f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-header] width: 450px; background: #333; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; padding: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-icon img] display: block; border-radius: 100%; padding: 5px; background-color: #fafafa; border:10px solid #ccc; border: 10px solid var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display; font-style: italic; color: #888; flex-grow: 1; overflow: hidden; display: flex; margin-left: 25px; justify-content: center; align-items: center; text-align: center; position: relative; height: 130px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov:after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 50px; height: 3px; margin-top: 35px; background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics] width: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 0.75s; transition-delay: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-lyrics] opacity: 0; margin-left: 150px; transition: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-tagged] opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-tagged a] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display !important; font-style: italic !important; color:#ccc; color: var(--be-accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-tagged] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; transition-delay: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-body] display: table-cell; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text] font: 400 13px/16px vollkorn; color: #888; padding: 40px; margin-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text i] color: #aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text b] font: 700 12px/16px roboto; color:#999; color: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-shape] float: right; shape-outside: polygon(0 0, 100% 100%, 100% 0); width: 100px; height: 100px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 101% 100%, 101% 0); background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); padding-top: 00px; margin-left: 50px; margin-bottom: 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit] text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-left:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit a] font:700 7px/7px roboto;[/newclass]
last edit by Utsuki on May 19, 2020 15:11:54 GMT -5
apalooka has written 15 posts
Precious Cargo - [Mission]May 20, 2020 22:52:56 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Senju would keep his sight towards Yuuta, glad that he would take to convince the prince to listen and to what they said was in the best of his interest. After the short debate he would heed Nomi and consider her words. Using the natural abilities that her kekkei genkai provided would be for the best and if they were to appear as a vulnerable target to anyone that tried to attack then that would mane that they would come with a sense of overconfidence towards them. This could be used for their advantage and as he would look at the Utsuki the Senju would agree with a nod. "Do it, but stay in touch use, your radio." He said, providing an approving nod, allowing her to depart.

He turned towards the prince dressed in drags and scratched his chin. The double looked similar enough. At distance they could be mistaken as their facial features and built approached a great deal of similarities. Still he would not leave everything to chance and with that he would weave a set of handsigns, activating his chakra for a brief instance, tethers emerged from him, ones that brought a disgusted look from the prince and that coalesced into a nucleus of living biomass that morphed into a doppelganger of himself. With the task done the real Kazuto set both of his eyes on Yuuta. "Yuuta, you take overwatch, stand on top of the palanquin and act as our spotter, if you see them coming, you know what to do." He said, trusting the experienced shinobi with this task. Repelling them if possible, slowing them down for sure.

"I will leave the clone with the decoy. Whilst me and the prince walk with the beggars. I'll stay close to him that way if something happens we can do a quick getaway." It was the best plan for this situation, tactical doctrines said so and he was rather inclined to believe that if they acted fast then they would survive, but experience told him that plans such like this didn't always survive encounter with the enemy. With his quick explanation done, Kazuto would weave a second set of hand signs, a poof of smoke surrounding him , revealing a mangy old man that looked as much as a vagabond as the disguised prince.

"Yuuta if you see them coming and if you can't stop them use a smoke bomb as a signal. I will release the wolves to give you aid." He said before nodding to both Yuuta and his clone, sure that they understood their roles like how Nomi did. Stepping outside as if they were both kicked from the palanquin, the Senju would groan as he tried to sell the appearance of an old man, before painfully raising to his feet the same time as the prince.

"Walk next to me." Kazuto whispered, looking at the prince, a few years younger than himself. "And walk as if you're pained, if they see you using your normal walk, they might suspect otherwise" The prince would shot him an angry glare. "I'm in pain already, I think I scrapped my knee!" The prince said in the same hushed whisper that he had used. It took almost all of Kazuto's willpower to not roll his eyes, he instead kept himself focus, tugging the man's sleeve as they advanced forward behind the processions with the rest of beggars.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu/Kekkei Genkai
ELEMENT: Mokuton [Wood Release]
DESCRIPTION:
A clone that is created by altering the user's own cells with chakra with the 'tiger,' 'dog,' and 'snake' seals. It has more endurance than the normal shadow clones and doesn't disappear when hit by the enemies' attacks. Moreover, since it has the ability to merge with plants and trees, it is also great for reconnaissance missions. They have the ability to travel far distances from the user and are able to communicate with the original. The clones can be as simple in function as a wooden dummy for use in the Body Replacement Technique.

NAME: Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user can create a handful of intangible clones to confuse the enemy. They do not contain solid mass, have no shadows and do not interact with the surrounding environment, making them somewhat easy to distinguish from the real person.

SA Used:

The Branching Path

A true-born Senju, Kazuto has mastered Mokuton. Hailed as the one greatest master of the Kekkei Genkai, his abilities with Mokuton are held in high regard, mastering the many techniques for which the clan is renown whilst also bending his ingenuity to create a discipline of his own referred by those within the clan as merely the branching path and by him as Senbonzakura. His techniques can either be great in power and scope or subtle and deceptively simple, creating either durable wooden constructs, imaginative tools for a wide range of occasions or deadly hails storms of cherry blossom petals which Kazuto wields with great mastery.

Might of Heroes

Descendant of a great lineage, the blood of great and legendary heroes of the clan courses through the veins of Kazuto as they do with any other Senju. As such he has been bestowed with robust pools of chakra upon his birth. Through intense training and countless missions these pools of chakra have expanded quite considerably, becoming a Furnace of Might within him, allowing him to fight for longer periods of time and casting powerful techniques without much concern to run out of stamina. Although this chakra makes his control suffer, his impressive reserves make up for this deficit in control.

Paragon of War

His mind is as keen and sharp as blade recently sharpened by a whetstone. Through the learning of tactics, records, on field experience and on the fly ingenuity, the Senju is able to plan before, during and after a fierce fray. It is thanks to this that he can discern the correct course of action and what stratagems and actions should he take. He is able to read and keep the Flow of Battle as flexible as possible. His tactics range from the most subtle ambush within dark corridors to even the most brutal and grim battlefield.

Fell-Handed

After much study and training, Kazuto achieved the ability to weave hand seals and cast techniques with just One Hand. A rare skill among shinobi and a sign of great prowess, the Senju is able to form hand signs forgoing the need to bring the digits of both his hands together, he is able to string a number of techniques without worrying during a fray to be unable to complete techniques if someone targets his hand, as he is able to defend himself with the off-hand by either the use of a technique or by wielding a weapon.
Precious Cargo - [Mission]May 28, 2020 16:50:17 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

This is the way the world ends;
not with a bang or a whimper
But with zombies breaking down the back door
My saviors.. I don't think I could handle anymore of this brat by myself… Yuuta thought. He rolled his eyed to the side when Nomi mentioned the prince actually learning ninjutsu, with his back turned to have the boy. He gave both Nomi and Kazuto an exasperated look. Conveying the utter dread he had just experienced when dealing with the young heir. Afterwards, Nomi would pitch the idea of her manning? Womanning the front of the grandiose caravan.

Honestly, Yuuta never liked splitting up… it wasn't because it happened to be a bad idea. In fact given Nomi's clan abilities it was actually a good idea; however Yuuta was a strategist and tactician above all else. With her being out in front it increased the difficulty of creating possible scenarios in his head. Luckily, Kazuto provided Radios which would help curtail some of Yuuta's worries.

"If you by chance you are alerted Nomi, give me as much detail as possible. The more I know the better"

Yuuta said not having to inform the two about his own strengths; the three of them were a powerhouse of a team, hell Kazuto and Nomi alone were pretty formidable. For Yuuta this mission spoke more about how he's viewed within the village than the one else actually know. Unlike most shinobi Yuuta wasn't blessed with natural or even highly trained physical attributes. He was fairly average to say the least in that area; however what he lacked in physical power he made up for in mental power.

Comparatively, Yuuta’s intellect and overall knowledge would be considered on par with Nomi's physical prowess and Kazuto's devastating jutsu arsenal. Not to mention the latter wasn’t dull in the mind either. Still, Yuuta knew his own weaknesses and strengths, the strategies he'd offer could determine life or death. As Nomi took her position, Kazuto would give Yuuta his orders; which the jounin didn't mind at all.

There needed to be someone stern and old man like for this team of strong personalities to work; plus Yuuta didn't mind being taking overwatch duty, in fact taking a position where he can observe the terrain, supports his aforementioned attribute nicely.

"Aye sir!”

Yuuta did all he could as to not laugh at Kazuto taking on the guise of an elderly man. An insider joke between those who knew Kazuto and well, Yuuta who were just conveniently always around Kazuto when the joke happened to be spoken by someone or another. The Gure shinobi smirked before Kazuto was seemingly removed from the palanquin; which of course meant that this moment will be brought up once they returned home.

Yuuta took his position mere moments after Kazuto exited with the disguised Prince. Sitting on top of the palanquin, Yuuta couldn't help but notice how serene the area was; in fact since they were on the move he hadn't noticed not one animal scurry by or bird take flight from the human activity within the forest; a fact he'd take note of.

"Tch… where are all the animals?

Yuuta said to no one in particular despite his radio still transferring his words to his teammates. However, Yuuta’s words weren't just random machinations on his part. Generals had been using the "flight zone" of animals in the wilderness for generations; that said the fact that the imposing entourage weren't causing flocks of birds to take flight and scurrying rodents to flee, gave Yuuta a bad feeling. One that would ultimately keep him alert and prepared.

Inner Yuuta: what the actual hell? There's literally no fur babies running for cover. Ugh dude there's something amidst.

Madness of Knowledge

One of Yuuta's greatest embarrassments; his curious nature is also one of his oldest and strongest abilities. He has gained a vast knowledge of fundamental and unorthodox Shinobi skills. Including combat tactics used during old conflicts such as First Shinobi World war. Over the years Yuuta devoured any information he could get his hands on and did so until he was able to apply this knowledge within his ninja career and his fighting style. That said he is exceptionally intelligent and uses his knowledge to creatively utilize his abilities and think up strategies. Because Yuuta is a nerd who likes "bad ass” abilities; he has gained general knowledge on other countries, their Shinobi and the common abilities they usually use.

The Art of War

Due to Yuuta intelligence and love for wartime history. He has become an extremely skilled strategic genius. Using the information he's gathered on past conflicts in the world and the general knowledge of the modern Shinobi nations. Yuuta is able to create strategies and plans several steps ahead of his opponent. He can elaborate strategies from different traditions and a variety of cultures and apply them not only in battle, but all activities that involve intellect. Additionally, he can predict possible obstacles a mission or village will present or the opportunities the venture would open up. Yuuta usually knows what the best actions to take in a situation, allowing him to adapt and prepare for any situation that may occur and handle it effectively. Yuuta macabre personality also plays a part in this side of him as he is not above using tactics deemed immoral in today's age.

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on May 28, 2020 16:53:31 GMT -5
Precious Cargo - [Mission]Jun 28, 2020 13:12:21 GMT -5
Utsuki
Utsuki Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

She reached out her hand, taking the radio from Kazuto and wrapping the small device around her ear. The appendage flicked in discomfort, the thing hadn't been made for large lapin ears, but she could make due. Making sure it was secure, Nomi nodded to the men in confirmation. The Utsuki knew her role as a scout, its what she was built for. She gave a little half-smirk to Yuuta's request. "Of course. I wouldn't be much of a scout if I did not provide our strategist with optimal information."[break][break]

She bent her leg up, catching her ankle in her hand and stretched the muscles in the limb, shifting to the other one as Kazuto dealt out the rest of instructions, created a clone, and shoved the doppelganger and clone into the palanquin. Bouncing on the balls of her feet, she let out a small huff of laughter at the old man visage that Kazuto took on. "Not the best look for you, Senju-san. But it serves its purpose." She may not be best friends with the young Senju leader, but big ears allowed her to hear secrets and inside jokes even if she wasn't exactly part of the conversation. But that was neither here nor there.[break][break]

Corralling their young ward was the more pressing matter, rather than teasing the team lead. The royal was still being noisy and not getting into proper formation. If Kazuto was going to be babysitting, perhaps she could use a little of her charm to get him to behave. For a short while at least. [break][break]

Nomi moved up to the mewling teen, worried about a scuff on his leg. Oh heavens, it hadn't even torn the fabric of his pants. He was fine. She pushed a finger against the young princeling's forehead, standing him up from his bent over stature. "Your first shinobi lesson, stealth is key. Do not to bring too much attention to yourself, blend into your surroundings." [break][break]

She pulled her hand back to spin him around, hands on his shoulders, leaning close so she spoke into his ear. "Second lesson. Listen. To your teammates and to what is around you. Report any strangeness to your sensei." She pressed lightly on the boy's shoulders and moved him towards Kazuto, ignoring the blush dusting the pubescent boy's cheeks.[break][break]

Taking a step back, as the others took their positions, she tapped the balls of her feet against the ground, testing the traction. She turned and moved out to the path the procession would take. The Utsuki moved quickly before the rest, setting a good distance between her and the gathering, until she was well out of sight, but could still hear the faint noises of the people and horses. Her large ears scanned the surrounding area, as well as her eyes, as she moved, keeping out a watch for any sound or sight that could be considered suspicious. The lack of animal noises from the woodland critters could be disconcerting, but with such a large procession, it was normal for wild animals to remain far and clear. Nomi kept it in the back of her mind, but didn't react to it. She would continue watching as a good scout should.

[newclass=.ayab-border] padding: 10px; background: #ececec; border: 1px solid #ddd; margin: auto; width: 422px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container] width: 400px; border: 1px solid #fcfcfc; outline: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 10px; background: #f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-header] width: 350px; background: #333; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; padding: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-icon img] display: block; border-radius: 100%; padding: 5px; background-color: #fafafa; border:10px solid #ccc; border: 10px solid var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display; font-style: italic; color: #888; flex-grow: 1; overflow: hidden; display: flex; margin-left: 25px; justify-content: center; align-items: center; text-align: center; position: relative; height: 130px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov:after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 50px; height: 3px; margin-top: 35px; background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics] width: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 0.75s; transition-delay: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-lyrics] opacity: 0; margin-left: 150px; transition: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-tagged a] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display !important; font-style: italic !important; color:#ccc; color: var(--be-accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-tagged] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; transition-delay: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text] font: 400 13px/16px vollkorn; color: #888; padding: 40px; margin-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text b] font: 700 12px/16px roboto; color:#999; color: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-shape] float: right; shape-outside: polygon(0 0, 100% 100%, 100% 0); width: 100px; height: 100px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 101% 100%, 101% 0); background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); padding-top: 00px; margin-left: 50px; margin-bottom: 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit] text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-left:400px;[/newclass]
last edit by Utsuki on Jun 28, 2020 13:15:03 GMT -5
Precious Cargo - [Mission]Jul 26, 2020 13:45:03 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
precious cargo, A RANK MISSION
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
-

It was the event of the month. The little prince's voyage home. It drew attention from the citizens from the city he was to depart from, but evne more so, the people residing in the villages and towns along the road he was scheduled to travel, ensuring the people saw their future ruler. It was to prove even the Daimyo and his kin were human and not some deity ruling from up high. So people came from the small outlying villages to feat their eyes on the fantastic - and quite frankly, grotesque- display of wealth, power, and status. 

Many eyes. Oh so many eyes would be on them, but to the prince it seemed normal, this was no strange occurrence.  Rather, it was his birthright to be worshiped, waited on hand and foot by all. Discomfort was rarely something he knew of unless it was something bestowed upon him out of necessity or by his parents. But it would not only be the eyes of the people, which would be looking at him and the grand parade. It was the eyes of rivals, bold as well as calculating enemies.

The parade, the cheers and bustle of the 'lesser' folk, would make all creatures disperse and flee, the train of people proceeding and following the prince's carriage would have made them flee to the shadows long before they were truly in sight. The only one with a chance at catching a glimpse of them would be the rabbit-woman. 

As the company made their way down their path they'd eventually encounter a denser part of forest, creatures felt far safer here. The lack of a train of people from the cities helped them as well, so not they'd be bestowed with some chirping and the occasional flap of wings. If lucky, they might catch sight of a few hares, maybe even a large badger waddling along in the undergrowth. 

Truly, they'd encounter no trouble for a while, not until Nomi's encouragement and the wish to do well and be one of the strong shinobi he had read about in grand tales, wore off. When his feet ached and his back started to grow stiff from walking like a pained street rat, well knowing the comfort which was being enjoyed by a lesser noble instead of him. He had several guards, even more than the three shinboi, surrounding him, why was it a problem to enjoy the comforts of his pillows and fresh fruit? He would silently rebel, straightening every now and then when the disgusting old man next to him didn't look. Well, then he thought he wasn't looking... 

Either way, it'd end in the young prince whining and back talking, feeling tempted to issue some orders.  

BAD GUYS:

-
-
-
-

JUTSU USED:

-
-

Moro has written 277 posts
Precious Cargo - [Mission]Aug 3, 2020 19:47:57 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

As the caravan of carriages, palanquin, retainers, beggars and guards continued moving, the path would lead them through a forested area, the wilderness in the form of hares and badges ducking in and out of the bush and growth in the path. In the meantime, Kazuto still under the guise of an old man would remain on edge, walking unevenly as an old man that had walked far too much in his life. A part of him attentive to any sudden movement, for any communique from Nomi that would be running sentry and would know the sounds of the forest better than either he or Yuuta would.

His eyes drifted towards the palanquin unto which Yuuta would be there, acting as a form of bait to actually give the impression that the prince they were guarding was there and not just a doppelganger, his clone would sell that illusion while he guarded the actual prince, keeping him in close proximity should anything happen. Beyond the sounds of marching, of hooves hitting the soil, of the plates of armor banging against each other there was not much else that could be considered as noise. "Nomi... Yuuta... anything to report?" He asked under his breath before he would turn towards the prince that now dressed like a pauper, discretely pulling of the rags he wore as if he were trying to find support on him, hoping that he would buy into the role of dotting nephew for the man.

"Do you think this is a game?" The Senju hissed quietly as he leaned to the man, continuing with his feigned need for help. "People are coming to kill you, better to be alive and uncomfortable than being comfortable and dead." He continued, looking at him as he pulled him back to the slouched way that he had been walking until now. "This is a serious matter your grace." He said quietly for the prince to understand. "This is but a small sacrifice to pay." He added and waited for the reports from Yuuta and Nomi.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Precious Cargo - [Mission]Aug 5, 2020 18:26:17 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont="Open+Sans|Old+Standard+TT+Yantramanav"][var name="font" value="#AE3C58"][var name="accent" value="#991a09"][nospaces][newclass="#washi"] width: 480px; display: flex; flex-direction: row; flex-wrap: no-wrap; background: #fff; border: 1px #e5e5e5 solid; font: 13px 'Yantramanav'; color: #000; margin: 20px auto 0 auto; overflow: hidden; } #washi .colorblock { background: [var="accent"]; width: 50px; transform: translate(35px, 50px); } #washi .textblock { width: 300px; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line; border-left: 2px #000 solid; padding: 20px 20px 20px 50px; transform: translate(11px, 0px); } #washi h1 { font: 30px Old Standard TT, serif; padding: 0; margin: 10px 0; } #washi h1 a { font: inherit !important; color: inherit !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; } #washi a { font: inherit; color: inherit; text-decoration: none; } #washi .textblock b, #washi .textblock a { font: 14px Old Standard TT, serif; line-height: 13px; color: [var="font"]; } #washi .stripeblock { background: repeating-linear-gradient(45deg, #000, #000 5px, transparent 5px, transparent 10px); width: 30px; height: 120px; transform: translate(10px, 0); } #creds, #creds a, #creds a:hover { width: 100px; font: 10px 'Yantramanav'; text-align: center; color: #000; margin: 0 auto; padding: 2px 0; [/newclass]

[attr="id","washi"]
[attr="class","colorblock"]

[attr="class","textblock"]

One thing Yuuta loved about escort missions were the moment before the enemy attacked. A calm before the inevitable storm; it had always gotten his blood pumping. That's not to say Yuuta wanted an opportunistic group to try and crash the princely entourage. He'd be perfectly fine with just escorting and return home. Nevertheless, Yuuta couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. When Kazuto spoke, Yuuta could hear the faint voice of the complaining royal in the background. Signing to himself, Yuuta would report in. [break][break]

"So far so good, the calm before a storm most likely. Should I send a fun guy to search the immediate areas to the east and west of us your grumpiness?”[break][break]

Yuuta asked for Kazuto’s next directive, while it felt strange to be taking orders from someone he considered an equal; Yuuta honestly didn't mind just because the person were Kazuto. Even if Yuuta or Nomi were officially designated as team leader, Kazuto given his stern nature would've eventually taken control. Besides, as Nomi stated Yuuta is the strategist of the group and while he's he was confident in Kazuto’s own strategic mind and Nomi’s physical abilities which makes her an extraordinary scout, let alone combatant. Yuuta’s personal vice, his penchant for obscure information combined with his knowledge of battle made him the best in the Strategic field. [break][break]

They had only been traveling for a couple hours or so and Yuuta was already getting restless. Sitting on atop of the palanquin with his legs folded the man watched for anything out of the ordinary. Sometimes he wished that he could sense chakra, at least within his immediate vicinity. Such a skill would be highly valuable given his evading and misdirecting approach to battle. Seeing how there was little to do but to keep watch until some bad ass shit broke out, he'd go over the bit Intel the three of them received. [break][break]

"The Intel, stated that there was a high chance for the prince to be engaged by unsavory characters. Did either of you receive additional information? The attackers for example, an organized group would be more dangerous than the makeshift acquisitive type"[break][break]

Yuuta probably came off as the type that were annoyingly repetitive when interacting with his teammates however it couldn't be helped. There was certain constant trait of conflicts Yuuta had noticed during his studies and most of them involved Intel. The more information he had the better he couldn't prepare the squad when the time came. The man wasn't simply a one trick pony either, Yuuta understood that even with Intel that a variety of variables would eventually come onto play; one big one that he'd have to add into his machinations were the Prince himself. [break][break]

The spoiled child of royal birth could throw a proverbial Kunai into any strategy Yuuta had come up with. So the Gure jounin made sure to include a possibility of his highness fucking up his plans. Which Yuuta took great offense in as he prided himself on the plans he eventually came up with. Just thinking about it annoyed the man, so much so that he readied himself for anything even going as far as to prep a to grow two Spore clones and send it into the ground on both sides of the royal entourage. [break][break]

Using the migration jutsu, one clone took up position underneath Kazuto and held its pace with him, while the other moved to line up with Nomi in the front. The original Yuuta remained seated atop the palanquin; hoping to intercept anyone that were stupid enough to engage a Royal Envoy. [break][break]

NAME: Takehoushi: Kage Bushin [Mushroom Spore: Shadow Clone]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
The Gure Clan's version of the shadow clone jutsu, which like the derived jutsu creates a clone with substance. In this case, Mushroom Spores. The clone is essentially a walking, talking and fighting Spore pod that resembles the user in appearance and ability. If attacked and dispersed; the clone releases mushroom spores instead of the usual white smoke or attributed element. The spore count within one clone alone can fill a 20 meter area in dense spores, effecting visibility.
[break][break]
2x Spore Clones:[break][break]
NAME: Ikō [Migration]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low to very high [Depending on Speed and Distance]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu | Clan Ability
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
The first jutsu created by the Gure clan and the first ability the clan members are taught, Iko is the basic of all the Gure clan techniques. Named after the Great Migration of the Gure's past, Ikō enables the Gure to merge their body with the ground and flora. Once merged the Gure member can only be detected by chakra sensing, additionally the clan member can travel at varying speeds when merged; due to their genetics being similar to Fungi, the Gure clan is able to use their chakra to replicate the symbiont nature of their Fungi brethren; Then, using the underground network of organic matter, consisting of things like plant roots, decomposing organic material, soil and water veins, the clan can travel anywhere with high speed. Individually, A gure clan member can only cover a certain amount of area before needing to emerge. The max area an jounin level Gure can travel is normally 10 kilometers, however there are a unique few (Elite jounin) who have pushed this limit to 15 usually due to skill or special abilities. Younger less experienced Gure clan members are commonly limited to 1-5 kilometers depending on the rank, Genin being able to pull off several meters to 1 kilometer max and Chunin being able to move 5 kilometers max. Sp. Jounin and average jounin 5-10. It should be noted that this jutsu can be used by multiple Gure clan member’s together to increase its range and strength. It should be noted that Iko is an infiltration and travel jutsu and the merging process isn't fast enough to evade jutsu.

[attr="class","stripeblock"]
[attr="id","creds"]lumi of pp

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Aug 5, 2020 18:34:03 GMT -5
Precious Cargo - [Mission]Aug 15, 2020 23:35:13 GMT -5
Utsuki
Utsuki Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

The Lady Utsuki skidded to a stop on the path as Kazuto's voice crackled over the radio situated on her ear. "All is well on my end. The forest is calm for the moment." Nomi couldn't help the small smile that graced her face as she listened over the radio as the princeling began to get antsy. She should have known that her words wouldn't have had a lasting effect. The boy was young and pampered, of course he wouldn't enjoy walking along the path when there was a luxurious palanquin right there. It would be laughable if it didn't put the bait and switch plan at risk.[break][break]

She let out an amused huff that the men could probably hear over the radios.The teacher in her wanted to turn back to chastise the boy, but the kunoichi in her knew that would ruin the plan as much as the prince's complaining. So she continued moving down the path, ears swiveling back and forth as she bounded across the hard-packed earth.[break][break]

Red eyes scanned the forest on either side, watching for odd movements that could alert her to enemies. The animals of the woods seemed at ease enough. This far out, she could still just make out the noise of the procession, but she was a good distance away from them, so the local wildlife wasn't hiding away from anything. Every time she paused in her movements, she could hear the scurrying of rabbits and squirrels around her. It set her somewhat at ease, if there had been anything awaiting in the trees, the animals would surely be reacting to it.[break][break]

Nomi paused again as Yuuta came over the radio, asking for more information if they had any. She wasn't able to give much that the others didn't already have. The Utsuki was here for support, and as she wasn't usually out on higher class missions, she had been given the necessary intel and nothing more. She relayed her apologies to the men, continuing to move along the path at a slightly slower rate. It wouldn't do to waste more energy than necessary, especially if the chances of encountering opposition was that high.[break][break]

Her ears would twitch at the sound of something moving nearby, under her. The faint smell of damp and rot filled the area and she let out a sigh. She supposed the Gure's precaution was good, but did he think her so incapable that she couldn't scout by herself? Shaking her head, white locks swaying with the motion, she turned to move down the path again. She was a scout, so all she could do for the meantime was keep an eye and ear out and hope nothing interfered with the mission.

[newclass=.ayab-border] padding: 10px; background: #ececec; border: 1px solid #ddd; margin: auto; width: 422px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container] width: 400px; border: 1px solid #fcfcfc; outline: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 10px; background: #f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-header] width: 350px; background: #333; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; padding: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit] text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-left:400px;[/newclass]
Precious Cargo - [Mission]Sept 18, 2020 1:59:44 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
precious cargo, A RANK MISSION
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
-

And all was well. The young prince thought so as well. None of his guardians seemed nervous, the old coot at his side however… was growing to be a right pain in his royal behind. It was against his will he was pulled down into the slouching position. As there were no more beggars and strange people - because no one in his own household and following would dare move against him. He was the golden prince, the next daimyo! So he gritted his teeth as they came into a denser part of the forest where sunspots danced across the earth and the company. The trees stood denser.

He straightened, stopping and pulling out of reach for kazuto. His gaze grew hard and stern like the one his father used when something in a letter or some servant displeased him. "I don’t see any reason for me to walk like an old beggar when there is no one around!”

If the other dared to grab for him, he would pull away with a screech and yell for him stop touching him. He didn’t want to become dirty. He was ugly and probably had lice…

As the kid seemed to do his own rebelling three squirrels jumped from the tree tops, one landed in the path ahead of the company, another scurried across he roof of the palanquin before leaping to the ground, the third - the last one- would be mid air when it poofed in a puff of white smoke. The same happened with the two others.

In their place stood three armed men. The first - a figure clad in green and brown - would throw three smoke bombs along the ground successfully spooking the horses and the thick smoke would soon be obscuring the front half of the company. The figure would then brandish the two katanas and disappear into the smoke, cutting at men and horses alike.

The second - dressed in red and green- throw a smoke bomb wrapped in several explosive tags into the palanquin, detonating it shortly after and then he too would disappear into the smoke, scimitars at the ready and his movements were as wild and flowing as the waters coursing through the strongest of rivers.

The third - the one mid air- would unleash a flurry of seven shurikens and land in the midst of it all where the smoke from the first guy’s attack didn’t quite reach. This one was clad in black and green, on his back was a staff and at his side was a sword. He would employ either and instead weave handseals to unleash a fierce fireball on the masses.

Only one thing was shared between the three attackers, on their back was a leather triangle with a hare’s head etched into it. This was an assassination order, any unlucky enough to be caught in the crossfire were just that.

[/span][/font][/div]

[/div][/div][/div]

BAD GUYS:

-Red Green
Specs: ?????
SA: ???
JUTSU:
Chikawaga [Thousand Rill Fang]
[RANK] C
[CHAKRA USAGE] Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Bukijutsu
[DESC.]
The user emphasizes striking down the enemy with speed instead of power, dazzling foes with a barrage of flickering cuts. These nearly simultaneous attacks are not meant to split flesh with a single strike, as each cut only leaves a knife-like wound, but instead to overwhelm the enemy with sheer numbers. This forces the foe to stay on the defensive, lest they risk being carved up by the user's sword.

-Black Green
Specs: ????
SA: ???
No wifi, it is a large fireball, C rank...

-Brown Green
Specs: ????
SA: ????

JUTSU USED:

-
-

[/div]
Moro has written 277 posts