All Tied Up [Shun]

compose a reply
All Tied Up [Shun]May 24, 2020 7:43:17 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday May 14th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team 2 Member

Daichi had decided to just take a stroll around the village, walking past places where he would hang out as a kid back from when he was in the Academy. Even now, Academy students nowadays would even come to those spots, which actually made Daichi happy and proud. He also remembered how scrawny he was back then. Looking at him now, no one would have ever thought he scrawny, to begin with. Daichi let out a sigh as the nostalgia began to crash into him like a wave of water. It felt refreshing to him. It was always the little things that made his life as a Shinobi seem worthwhile. He had hoped that one day, he could become a Jounin and hopefully teach them that things like this, as well as teamwork, are essential for any Shinobi to have. Or at least, that is what he firmly believes.

Yes, sure there was a time to be serious, however, you don't have to be a 'stick in the mud' so to speak. Enjoying yourself was important for anyone, and not just as a Shinobi, but as a human being. Daichi had snapped back to reality as he had heard what sounded like a girl's voice. The voice in question sounded rather young. When the Hatake looked over, his assumption of the voice belonging to young girl was spot on. She seemed too young though to be an actual Shinobi just yet. She more than likely was a Kunoichi in training at the Academy. With a soft smile, Daichi decided to be friendly and say, "You seem to be working really hard," he said, sounding impressed to the young girl.

"My name's Daichi! What's your name?" He asked, being totally friendly. It was usually in his nature to be that way towards the villagers. It didn't matter if they were Shinobi, or if they were an everyday citizen. It was just the way he was, and the Hatake had no concerns of changing.

-Notes: Hope ya like the starter! uwu-

Balance has written 34 posts
All Tied Up [Shun]May 24, 2020 8:19:22 GMT -5
Nara Shun
Do what you want but understand why you're doing it.
Nara Shun Avatar
groupnull
age 12 years old birthday March 12th rank Academy Student occupation Student

NARA SHUN CHRONICLES
IX - I

-  t h e  t a l e  o f  -

A L L  T I E D  U P

It was after lunchtime and Shun had finished lunch early to sneak away and train a certain jutsu. The girl always studied quickly so things taking more time were not a usual occurrence. She simply wasn’t used to it. That being said, the Nara still couldn’t properly perform Nara jutsu. So much for talent in studying…

Sigh…

The young teen had hid under the shade of a few trees at the back of a park-like area near the academy. There was no one else there that she could see at first. This was good. Students would come and hang out at the place often. It was calm and somewhat secluded. Also, Shun liked sitting in the protection of shadows – it reminded her of the forest near her home. The Nara clan did, after all, look after a forest and a sizeable population of deer.

This time the young raven haired student had a bunch of rope with her. The only juts she still hadn’t mastered was the rope untie jutsu. Shun had been so occupied with stamina training and reading up on more advanced jutsu that she had let it lie. However – they would get tested soon at the academy and she didn’t want to fail. This wasn’t something she could wing on the spot. To be honest, she still was unsure of how it really worked…

”Right. I should just tie myself up first” the girl spoke to herself while getting down on her knees. How hard could it be, right?

Turns out – very hard. She couldn’t tie proper knots on herself So now there she was holding one end of a rope in her teeth and the other with one finger while forming hand signs to use a jutsu later. It was a bit of a struggle. At one point the rope that was wrapped around herself quite tightly slipped from the knot she was tieing and unraveled around her. It slid down and Shun gave a deep sigh before resting her face in her palms.

”Why doesn’t this wooooorrrrrrrrrk?!” the grey eyed girl gave out in a frustrated groan and threw her head back to flop on the ground lying in the rope and stare through the leaves of the trees at the sky.

She perked up a little when Daichi came up but didn’t get up yet. ”Great. He can watch me fail at this jutsu…” and she sighed again at the sigh and averted her eyes from the young man to the sky again.

”I’m Shun. The student that can’t do the rope escape technique…” The grey eyed girl spoke in a defeated manner and threw her heads up behind her head.

The eleven year old was dressed in a light moss green t-shirt with large, white hems at the collar, bottom and sleeves, and the Nara emblem on her left sleeve. She also had on a pair of grey cargo pants that cut below the knee and a pair of dark grey ninja boots. She looked to be a bit taller than the average 11 year old girl. Her waist long black hair were braided back at the sides but left loose for the most part and cast variations around and below her back on the ground. Shun’s eyes were a shade of dark grey and looked almost black if it wasn’t for a bit of light differentiating the color of the pupil and iris.

Tag:
Shun: 496b36

odango has written 136 posts
All Tied Up [Shun]May 24, 2020 18:30:50 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday May 14th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team 2 Member

It was clear to Daichi what Jutsu the girl was working on. She was working on the Rope-Escape Technique. Honestly, back when Daichi was in the Academy, he felt that the Rope-escape technique was always the trickest out of all the Jutsu he had to learn to become a genin. Daichi held his soft smile as the girl had told him her name, showing defeat for not being able to get the Jutsu right the first time. "It's okay to not be able to get it down the first time, you know." Daichi had said, trying to be encouraging.

"Honestly, it took me quite a bit to get it down myself, but that was when I had learned something pretty valuable. It takes time to learn Jutsu. It's never a good thing to rush yourself," Daichi said. Shun's light moss green shirt reflected light from the sun above them as she stood there in front of the Hatake listening to him. "I'll tell you what. I got nothing better to do. If you want, I can help you with the Escape-Rope Technique." Daichi said, offering Shun his hand to help her out.

After all, this would also not only be a great experience for her, but this would also give the Hatake experience in being a leader for others in the future. He wanted to become a Jounin as well as be a team leader for a group of Genin, but what good would that do him if he wasn't experienced? This moment held a great opportunity for him as well as Shun. Daichi had then seen the Nara symbol on the shoulder of her shirt. Ahh, so she's from the Nara Clan, eh? I think one of my teammates is from the same clan too, The Hatake thought, drifting off slightly into his thoughts.

-Notes: Hope ya like the starter! uwu-

Balance has written 34 posts