Sparring Leaves[Issei]

compose a reply
Sparring Leaves[Issei]Jun 13, 2020 1:31:24 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
It was kind of cool to see a Shinobi getting scolded by a summon. It wasn't neccesarily because he expected less from them, but more so because it was something you did not get to see everyday. This was his first time ever experiencing talking animals. It was kind of unbelievable. Issei had only heard about them, but never did he have the chance to see them. Neither his mother or father used them so he had no reference.

Issei nodded in agreement as Daichi learning Genjutsu could go a long ways in helping him much like his needed investment in Fuuinjutsu after getting his butt handed to him by Roku. After listening to Daichi and his summon talk he'd asked him if he ever thought about signing a summoning contract. "Hmmm... If I'm being honest not really." Issei never thought about the possibility of gaining a contract.

Up until now he never knew how useful they could be, but after Daichi explained it to him he begin thinking about the possibility of signing one. "Yeah, I have a mark that'll remind me of it forever." After going on a unusual rant about Yusuke Daichi unexpectedly begin to think about whether or not he might have knew about him. Which he did not, but based on what he told him there was sure to be a form of respect between them if they ever met.

"Nah... I wish. I'm still just a Genin. Are you a Genin too?"

The Uchiha asked before Daichi asked him about his signature Jutsu. "Yeah. Its something that I made on my own during my earlier years a Genin." It was definitely one of his best moments as a Shinobi up until this year as since that moment he had not really accomplished much.
| AP has written 653 posts
Sparring Leaves[Issei]Jun 13, 2020 8:12:53 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday May 14th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team 2 Member

Daichi had a feeling that Issei would more than likely say that. The summoning technique was a very peculiar jutsu that required more training than most ninjutsu. The reason being was because, as he had mentioned earlier camaraderie plays have a big impact on how the summoned animal works well with you in battle. If there is no concept of camaraderie between the Summoner and the animal that was summoned, then the less likely chance they were to be successful in whatever it is they were doing. Especially in a combat situation. "Well, if you ever do sign a summoning contract and want to train your summoned animal, let me know! I'll be more than happy to lend you a hand," Daichi said, leaving the choice up to Issei.

Shortly after, Issei had explained to him that he was actually a genin, which actually not only surprised Daichi, but it also surprised Akino. "Seriously!? You're a Genin? I honestly wouldn't have known since you were able to create a Shadow Clone." Daichi had said truthfully, scratching his head. Akino had then spoken soon after. "Daichi, you really do need to do more training." Akino said, making his statement stern, yet brief. "I know, but I just began being a new team member for the 2nd Operation's team. So, training might be a bit scarce."

Daichi sounded slightly nervous when he had said that out loud for Akino to hear. The reason being was because Akino would take that as him just needing to find out how to make time for training. "Then, I guess we'll just have to make time for it then, huh? Also, you make your training exercises last longer than normal," Akino had finished. Daichi sighed, not really sure what to say next. "Yeah, you're right. Welp, now that you mention it, learning how to make Shadow Clones would be a good idea. Since I've trained in Taijutsu a lot aside from Ninjutsu, it'd be quite useful actually." Daichi had said, beginning to think on what he should start working on.

Honestly, If Issei were able to do it, then Daichi for sure could train himself to pull it off. That was when Daichi had thought of another question to ask the Uchiha. "Since you're a Genin Issei, does that mean you are participating in the upcoming Chunin Exams?" the question came out suddenly from Daichi's lips. "If you are, then I'd say you can definitely ace it with your current capabilities." Daichi said, giving him some encouragement. The Hatake was not sure if he would need it really, but anything he could say boost oneself up and help them made him more than happy.

Balance has written 34 posts
Sparring Leaves[Issei]Jun 16, 2020 16:09:26 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
Issei was glad he would have a source of contact in the case he decided that he had any sort of interest in signing a animal contract. Although, he had the slightest clue on how he'd even go on about discovering that. Nonetheless, if he did he knew that he could just find Daichi to learn more about it since he had no clue as to whether or not his sensei Yuuta signed any.

"I definitely appreciate the help."

A bow was given to the guy before he revealed his rank to him. The guy seemed surprised that he was a Genin. On a positive note he was glad that he was impressed at his ability to create Shadow clones, but it still didn't answer his question about whether or not he was one as well. The way one of his summons scolded him seemed to hint at him being a Genin too, but he still preferred a direct answer over any assumption.

However, in the midst of his conversation with his summon Daichi revealed that he just recently became a member of operation team 2. That was a position he was familiar with as the Clans head Satoru was a teamer leader for team 1, and another Chuunin he went on a mission with was also apart of one of the other operation teams.

"Man..."

Issei wanted to say more, but the last thing he wanted to do was get on the summons bad side. He wondered if all of them could be pushy like this. Not like it was bad or anything, but it was just one of those things he would worry about should he ever sign a contract.

After the two of them finished talking he asked if he had any intentions on being apart of the upcoming Chuunin exams. "Yes I am.." It meant a lot that Daichi felt his Shinobi prowess was high enough to ace the exams, but Issei was still a little unsure. The Uchiha would keep that part to himself as Yuuta would kill him for doubting himself even for a moment.

"Soooooo... What do you have planned now that training is over with?"
| AP has written 653 posts
Sparring Leaves[Issei]Jun 16, 2020 19:59:59 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday May 14th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team 2 Member

Daichi had nodded to Issei's thanks and said, "Of course. Anytime," Daichi said. He was always the kind of person to help someone with anything. Even if he didn't know the person all too well. "And, yes Akino. I'll be sure to do that," Daichi had said, knowing very well not to speak back to the Ninken in a rude tone. Daichi had not gotten used to that yet, honestly. He wondered what Issei had thought about that. The Hatake assumed that Issei was probably scared to say something to upset Akino. Although, Akino would only talk back to Daichi, cause he was under the Ninken's Summoning Contract; not Issei.

"Well, our time is up for the most part. We'll see you when you get back home. Should probably patch yourselves up." Akino had said. Then, he, Buru, and Uhei vanished with a small cloud of smoke from where they were. After that, Daichi had spoken up and said, "Fair warning - Most Summoning animals you have a contract with will have their own personality, just like what you witnessed. Akino may seem ... intimidating, but he doesn't do it to be mean. He does it because he wants what's best for me as a Shinobi. That, and I'm the very first person to sign the Ninken Contract, so there's also that." Daichi had said, chuckling nervously, while scratching the back of his head. Issei had then asked what Daichi had planned.

"I think we should probably go patch ourselves up. Especially my hand," Daichi said, revealing to Issei just how deep it actually was. He had to cut deep enough in order to break free from the Genjutsu after all. "Then, if you want, we can go grab a bite to eat somewhere, if you want? It'll be my treat," Daichi had said, making the offer. Issei seemed like a good guy, and the two of them could become really great friends.

THREAD END

Balance has written 34 posts