Meeting the Leader [Satoshi - Casual]

compose a reply
Meeting the Leader [Satoshi - Casual]Jun 1, 2020 10:01:20 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday May 14th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team 2 Member

Daichi had decided to walk around the village, which had him somehow ending up at the Training grounds as he had walked around for at least a good hour or so. He had his fair share of training for the past few days, so rather than come to train, he figured he'd just decide to take a stroll and see if there was anyone here who was training. It was normal for any ninja to be at the training grounds around this time of day, so Daichi figured why not? 

There was also a possibility that he might get to meet his other two teammates possibly. If Daichi remembered correctly, Suzume said their names were Satoshi and Sada. Judging by their names, he figured Satoshi was a male, and Sada was a female. Suzume had also mentioned that Satoshi was from the Nara clan, while Sada was from the Uzumaki clan. All four of them were from a clan, and two of the teams members are female, while the other two are male, and two out of those four people are from the same exact clan. Normally, that doesn't happen, or at least, Daichi didn't think so. Was there some sort of unknown reason that he was placed on the team he wondered? 

At any rate, he was just happy that he placed into the team. Daichi had stopped, taking a moment to relax from walking around, taking a seat in front of a tree. The slight breeze was calming and just sitting their continuing to relax. 

here ye go uwu

Balance has written 34 posts
Meeting the Leader [Satoshi - Casual]Jun 1, 2020 21:53:16 GMT -5
Nara Satoshi
Nara Satoshi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday June 27th rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 2 Leader
This is so troublesome
But I guess I’ll do it.

Exhaling Satoshi fist shot out swiftly, followed by his other one before finishing up the combo with a rising knee. As his foot then returned resting on bark the nara had to blow a strand of hair back that had managed to fall back on his forehead. Honestly he should have just tied all his hair back in the traditional pineapple look when he had decided to try practicing taijutsu while being vertically stuck on a tree.

At least he now knew not to forget doing that anymore in future attempts of this kind of practice. The reason for the sort of finality in his thoughts was more because he had sensed a signature settle in a near training field. More specifically it was one he knew but more because of having read the file and making the connection of having noticed it near the other Hatake clan member of the team.

Satoshi hadn’t had the proper chance just yet to meet the newly assigned team member due do having had a slew of mission so this was probably a good opportunity for that. With a crack of the neck the nara just moved up on the tree until reaching one of the branches before beginning to tree hop.

Seeing as it was rather close it didn’t actually take long for Satoshi to reach the training ground Daichi was in and without much flourish he would land down from the trees on the opposite side of where the other male was in the clearing. Rising a hand causally in greeting the nara would call out.

"Yo. You are Hatake Daichi correct?”

Walking until he was a bit closer Satoshi would then continue.

"The name is Nara Satoshi, your new team leader. I was close by when I sensed you so I decided I might as well drop in and have us properly meet. Sorry it wasn’t sooner or in a more formal place but you know how things could get sometimes.”

Rubbing at his neck a bit awkwardly as he finished saying that the nara chuunin would grin slightly at Daichi while also extending a hand for greeting.

"Also sorry if it seems rather forceful but I do have a few question myself and things I need to see before we get about getting you properly up to speed about things though.”

SA:
Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
After exploring his innate sensory abilities and thanks to his perfect chakra control Satoshi was able to unlock the Kagura Shingan. This ability allows him to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. His able to achieve this effect by focusing and opening his mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost Satoshi is able to keep it active passively at all times (Range is 15km) and increase the range even more with the use of the jutsu(25km). The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including him, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, Satoshi can perceive its location and movement with great detail allowing him to track the movements of even those that are faster than him.

LazyNeko has written 245 posts
Meeting the Leader [Satoshi - Casual]Jun 2, 2020 0:16:49 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday May 14th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team 2 Member

Daichi continued to sit there in relaxation, taking in the breeze as well as some of the sunlight that shined down in between the leaves and branches of the tree. A few minutes later, Daichi had turned his in the direction of a man's voice. When he had asked if he was in fact Hatake Daichi, he replied. "Yes, I am," Daichi said a little confused, however that confusion had turned into a sense of realization when the man with black hair introduced himself as Nara Satoshi - the same man who was his team leader that Suzume had mentioned when they had first met.

"Nice to meet you, Satoshi. Oh, and it's not a problem. Actually, meeting like this has its benefits too. Plus, we would eventually meet each other at some point," Daichi said while shaking Satoshi's hand as a means to not be rude. When Satoshi mentioned that Satoshi had sensed him nearby, Daichi knew right away he must be a really good Sensory type. Daichi made sure to keep that in mind. It would prove very useful for certain missions in the near future. His Ninken were also good sensory types too. Perhaps his summoning dogs could be of more help too in that regard.

"Oh, it not a problem at all," Daichi said, saying to Satoshi who had stated that he had questions for the Hatake. "Please, feel free to go ahead and ask! I may have a few questions of my own in all honesty," Daichi said, continuing to hold his smile. He did wonder what questions Satoshi wanted to ask though. It was more a sense of slight curiosity Daichi had. 

Meeting the Leader [Satoshi - Casual]Jun 2, 2020 19:43:41 GMT -5
Nara Satoshi
Nara Satoshi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
This is so troublesome
But I guess I’ll do it.

The first impression that Satoshi could get from his new teammate was that he seemed like a pretty straightforward person. Sure he would need to spend more time around him to get the full picture and for the quirks to pop up but for now his thoughts would settle on that. There would time for prodding in this meeting and probably later on anyways.

He did chuckle briefly and add in a quick "True” when the Hatake mentioned that they would have met eventually either way. Which yeah it would have happened cause the nara had already been planning on how for it to happen when he got the time before this happy coincidence of course. It also made sense for Daichi to have questions of his own since Satoshi had pretty much dropped in so he led with that when he began speaking.

"That’s no problem and I would try to answer as best I can. Now honestly they did give me a file so I do have some gist of what you can do but that’s not the same as hearing it directly from the sources now is it?”

It was an obvious rhetorical question that Satoshi ended with a grin before he quickly followed up with.

"I am almost tempted to structure it like how a genin introduction would go but that might be a bit ridiculous. So instead how about we start off with some history. I am a bit curious on how and why you did get assigned on the team besides us having an open spot of course. I know you recently made chuunin so did your genin team end up splitting up then? Not uncommon of course but I do wonder was it cause of different position goals or if it just sort of happened. If that was the case then how were they like, the old team that you started out with.”

Even to his ears the words that left Satoshi’s mouth sounded a bit like a mix between an interrogation and asking a genin to introduce themselves. Seemed like he had been spending a bit too much time around the younger generation and even when he had said that he wouldn’t structure it like that it had kind of bled in regardless. Hopefully Daichi wouldn’t mind that too much though.

Well in a way it would be helpful either way in order to see what reaction the Hatake would have so Satoshi could continue to build the profile mentally. He also did briefly wait to see how Daichi would respond and also allow him time to throw in any question of his own that might have sprung up.

SA:
After exploring his innate sensory abilities and thanks to his perfect chakra control Satoshi was able to unlock the Kagura Shingan. This ability allows him to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. His able to achieve this effect by focusing and opening his mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost Satoshi is able to keep it active passively at all times (Range is 15km) and increase the range even more with the use of the jutsu(25km). The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including him, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, Satoshi can perceive its location and movement with great detail allowing him to track the movements of even those that are faster than him.

last edit by Nara Satoshi on Jun 2, 2020 20:05:42 GMT -5
Meeting the Leader [Satoshi - Casual]Jun 5, 2020 6:18:26 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull

The Hatake nodded to Satoshi's words, making sure to give him is utmost attention. Daichi wasn't really one to have his mind wander really all that much. Unless, for a good reason. Usually, that consisted of when he was around people talking about something that didn't normally pertain to him, becoming selectively oblivious to what he was hearing in those kinds of cases. Daichi honestly wasn't surprised when Satoshi said he had been given a file about him. It was common for Shinobi who had to a leadership role to analyze those files before officially meeting those on the file. It gave him a general understanding of what he could do as well as other small things.

When Satoshi mentioned about Daichi's history, Daichi was able to distinguish where this was actually leading to. From what he could tell, Satoshi wanted to know how he had gone separate ways with his original team. Well, to be honest with ya, I was the only one from my Genin team who had passed the Chunin Exams at the time. The female Kunoichi on my team had lost in her match, and as for the other, I fought against him and won." Daichi said immediately explaining how it all happened. "The match was intense though. Even though I won, I required some medical treatment afterward. I even ended up getting the news about me passing shortly after I was dismissed from the hospital." Daichi said, telling Satoshi the truth.

Now, time for me to ask a question. I figured I'd ask this to be sure, but do you ever schedule training exercises for the team? If so, would we typically meet up here at the training ground, or would we meet somewhere else and then head here as a group?" Daichi had asked. There were some cases, where the leader would, or better yet could, conduct training exercises whenever they felt it was necessary. Daichi had a feeling that since he was in fact new to the team, that Satoshi may perhaps want to see for himself what Daichi could do with his own eyes, rather than just read the file. That also goes for his own team. Mostly, in this case, Sada - whom he had not met yet. Suzume had already gotten to see what he could personally do with their training exercise.

Meeting the Leader [Satoshi - Casual]Jun 13, 2020 21:48:00 GMT -5
Nara Satoshi
Nara Satoshi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
This is so troublesome
But I guess I’ll do it.

Satoshi didn’t interfere and instead just quietly listened as Daichi steadily answered the question. Of course he was carefully observing the other shinobi as well and noting his mannerisms and just analyzing how he was responding in order to further build up the profile in his head. So far it was coming along with no hiccups. Freshly made chuunin did mean there would be a few things that the Hatake would need to acclimate to but it wouldn’t take too long adapt to the new duties with ease.

When it came to if he would follow orders Satoshi figured his teammate wouldn’t challenge his authority or attempt anything of that nature though he wasn’t fully sure of it yet. Over all it would be simple things appropriate for normal people that the nara would have to watch out for and use to steer.

"Well sometimes even fights between teammates can be really intense maybe even more so because you know the person you are facing way more intimately then someone that is supposed to be your enemy in the end.”

Now of course Satoshi needed to answer the question his teammate had posed in return and his body did shift a bit before he grinned if somewhat wincingly at the Hatake. Not because it was a bad question but more so because well the one of many ways Satoshi’s team could be summed up was that it was odd and sometimes people thought strange how they worked at all even if in actuality they all gelled with each other rather well.

"Where do I start with this. We do sometimes do schedule trainings but it is not something we do exclusively. I would say that it happens more often to meet up for one on one training between member then group ones. Sada the teammate you haven’t met is Ah more of a free spirit and while she can work with people no problem there are eccentricities that you have to get used to. It does mean I usually structure team training around that.”

Rubbing a bit at his neck he would pause shortly to chuckle before continuing.

"We definitely do need one though in order to iron out things as a group and I’ll make sure to set up regardless. As for where it is usually here that we meet up or me ending up to collect you all before that.”

It helped that Satoshi could just track everyone down at all times as long as they were in the village or his range so that eased finding people and collecting them. A team meeting was definitely needed to see how Daichi would fit in the team dynamic. For now, the profile the nara was mentally building was helping that and he could make educated guess in the how but that was not a sure method or at least Satoshi didn’t want to rely just on it if possible.

"Training together will allow us to see how our fighting styles will mesh together and that will definitely help us when going on the more dangerous missions. Speaking of that have you gone on any since exiting the hospital or has it been just training and staying in the village.”

What Satoshi was fishing with this question was to see on just what rank if missions Daisuke has gone on and to determine what kind of work and preparing might be needed.

SA:

Meeting the Leader [Satoshi - Casual]Jun 15, 2020 23:52:29 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull

Daichi nodded to his team leader's words. There would be times where someone on the team might not get along with one another. Since Daichi was new to the team, it was somewhat natural for his new teammates to wonder if Daichi would be able to pull through for them when it counts. Daichi though had a good reputation for being a team player though, so him starting up arguments amongst team members was unlikely. "I know how that is. My genin team wasn't the best at first, but over time, we actually got along quite well, and our teamwork had gotten better," Daichi had added, giving Satoshi a bit more information about his past team. "The other male on my squad wasn't great with taking order all too well at least, not at first. That sometimes tended to put the rest of us in a pickle, but it somehow worked out in it's own little way," Daichi said, laughing a bit. Reminiscing about the past a little was actually great for the Hatake. He actually wondered how the other two were doing.

Daichi quickly paid attention to Satoshi once more when he had begun to speak once again, now answering the Hatake's question. Daichi had listened carefully, once again absorbing the words he had heard. When he mentioned Sada, he couldn't help but remember how his other male partner was back in the day. "I'm honestly used to that, to be honest. Tamaki, the partner that I mentioned earlier. He was like that. It didn't bother me to be truthful. Everyone has their own quirks, which is something that I learned very quickly through my Genin years," Daichi said, smirking. "That's funny that you mention that. I actually met Suzume earlier. We actually trained together. Granted, We're both from the Hatake clan, however, Our clansmen tend to let one another keep to themselves, so it was actually my first time interacting with her. I do agree though that a training exercise with the whole group would be nice to do. There are still some things that we can learn from each other that will be helpful to us for when we go on missions together," Daichi said, agreeing.

After that, Satoshi had begun to ask Daichi another question. I have not yet actually. I have a mission tomorrow though. I don't the specifics just yet, but I was told I would learn that tomorrow before setting out," Daichi had said, being honest with Satoshi. As far as he knew, that was also his only assignment for tomorrow as well, but ya never know. Daichi could possibly be given more than one assignment. Regardless, he was ready though.

Meeting the Leader [Satoshi - Casual]Jul 12, 2020 11:03:22 GMT -5
Nara Satoshi
Nara Satoshi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
This is so troublesome
But I guess I’ll do it.

Satoshi chuckled a bit at Daichi’s description of his genin team more so because he found some parallels with not just his own first genin team but somewhat his second one as well. Over all the nara was well versed into dealing with members on the troublesome side. He did chime in to give his own experience when it came to such members.

"I know how it is while our teamwork was pretty good from the get go since we knew each other from the academy the Akimichi of my team was quite the troublemaker and dragged is a few times in a bit more troublesome situation then it was needed.”

It was also good that the Hatake had already met Suzume as it would make things smoother and well easier on Satoshi as he would only have to probably manage, if it was needed, only the interaction with Sada. Though well it wouldn’t be too bad as Daichi seemed somewhat normal and that would probably be enough.

Not that fresh then and the upcoming mission would probably be helpful for the other chuunin though Satoshi would still make sure later on if he could get his hands on a well-rounded assignment that would suit the team. Not the worst thing to try and arrange but also not as easy as one would think as well. Nodding his head to indicate that he had heard Satoshi quickly replied.

"Alright still make sure to stay safe and on your toes. Don’t want you getting hurt before we actually all meet up now do we.”

Throwing a slight grin as he paused the nara would quickly continue to talk while also switching tracks a bit.

"Right I’ve mostly been asking about personal stuff so how about we switch up a bit. What would you say you’re good at or well to be more precise it is kind of a question of what you specialize in. While I did say we would hash out things in a group setting I still want to have some idea so I hope you don’t mind me asking.”

SA: