Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage
[attr="class","boneshatter1"]
[attr="class","boneshatter2"]
TAKI BAKUDAN OKADA
TAKI: 1 KONOHA: 0

--- "GET THESE HANDS!" ---
[attr="class","boneshatter3"]bones shatter, fall apart, and hit the floor. if it doesn't thrill you, it doesn't matter anymore. bones shatter - baby, don't go out this time. no matter where you've been or who you are, if it doesn't kill you it's sure to leave a horrible scar. bones shatter - baby, don't go out this time. so what's another stan who's not a fan a million miles away? and what's he gonna do to me that i haven't already seen? you'll never stop me; you know, it's everything to me. and we'll never stop 'cause we're only getting better. we're not making this up, so just write another letter. i'll be fine. alive again, another day, i'm not afraid to get over. never stop 'cause we're only getting better. i'll be fine.

i've been better, seen a brighter side of life, but any friend of the failure's a friend of mine. bones shatter - baby don't go out this time. so what's another stan who's not a fan a million miles away? and what's he gonna do to me that i haven't already seen? you'll never stop me; you know, it's everything to me. and we'll never stop 'cause we're only getting better. we're not making this up, so just write another letter. i'll be fine. alive again, another day, i'm not afraid to get over. never stop 'cause we're only getting better. i'll be fine. i'll be fine.

you were everything to me, you were everything to me, you were everything to me, you were everything to me. we'll never stop 'cause we're only getting better. we're not making this up, so just write another letter. i'll be fine. alive again, another day, i'm not afraid to get over. never stop 'cause we're only getting better. i'll be fine. alive again another day, a way to get over. alive again, another day, a way to get over.

yeah, i feel i'm watered down whenever he's around. i put on the crown of clowns and melt slowly to the ground. yeah, i feel it comin' on when i've been static for too long. and an explosion comes in time before i go and cross the line. they say you used to be so kind - i never knew you had such a dirty mind. well, i went to the doctors believin' the devil had control over me. i was find it hard to breathe and finding it hard to fight the feelin'. oh, my heart just burst like a glass balloon. i let it fly to high and it shattered too soon. i was the wrong dang girl in the wrong dang room. i broke my glass balloon, i let go of my glass balloon.
deltra of gangnam style

[newclass=.boneshatter1]background-color:#151515;width:500px;height:500px;color:#bbbbbb;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter3]width:447px;padding-right:3px;height:337px;margin-top:15px;margin-left:25px;overflow:auto;border:solid 2px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#e06e14;border:solid 2px #151515;border-radius:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter3::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#eeeeee;width:11px;border:solid 5px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter2]margin-top:0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter2:hover]margin-top:-571px;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass][/quote]
last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 27, 2020 14:24:00 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Taki's Template Testing ThreadJun 27, 2020 13:18:23 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
name

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

This Template was used from the characters inception until 6/27/2020

OOC & NOTES

NOTES: Any?
TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

Techniques and such can go here~

Taki's Template Testing ThreadJun 27, 2020 14:27:30 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
TAKI BAKUDAN OKADA

[attr="class","boneshatter3"]
deltra of gangnam style

This is the original variation of Taki's current tracker created 6/27/2020

[newclass=.boneshatter1]background-color:#151515;width:500px;height:500px;color:#bbbbbb;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter3]width:447px;padding-right:3px;height:337px;margin-top:15px;margin-left:25px;overflow:auto;border:solid 2px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#b80c00;border:solid 2px #151515;border-radius:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter3::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#eeeeee;width:11px;border:solid 5px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter2]margin-top:0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter2:hover]margin-top:-571px;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
Taki's Template Testing ThreadJun 27, 2020 14:31:04 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
TAKI BAKUDAN OKADA

[attr="class","boneshatter3"]This is another test

deltra of gangnam style

[newclass=.boneshatter3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#e06e14;border:solid 2px #151515;border-radius:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boneshatter2:hover]margin-top:-571px;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
Taki's Template Testing ThreadJul 4, 2020 13:19:13 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Text starts here~

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 4, 2020 14:19:43 GMT -5
Taki's Template Testing ThreadSept 5, 2020 9:43:13 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
OKADA TAKI

Iwagakure ● Genin ● Sage Apprentice ● Badass

FRIENDS

john egbert, rose lalonde, ascend, descend, rise up, abscond. jade harley, dave strider, they all play sburb and end the world. harlequin, nanna, bro, mom, dad, youth roll, grandpa, pesterchum, hella jeff and sweet bro. heat and clockwork, wind and shade, frost and frogs, light and rain. vagabond and mendicant, renegade, consorts, and denizens. skaia, four thirteen, countdown to the reckoning. derse and prospit, carapaces, pogo hammer, sassacre. you can't fight the homestuck. though it's weird and random, it's the greatest fandom. you can't fight the homestuck. true, it's quite outrageous, but it's so contagious.

OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN

ENEMIES

jasper's secret, davesprite, casie, mutie, doomed timeline. good dog, best friend. jack causes many peoples' ends. black queen, nak nak, stuffing corpses, shoosh pap. robot bunnies, midnight crew, "H3Y, COOLK1D, 1S TH1S YOU? >:]" li'l cal, babies, ectobiology. apple juice, pupa pan, nic cage, city of cans. doc scratch, sn0wman, i warned you 'bout those stairs, man! god tiers, march drag, "who even is this -?" you can't fight the homestuck. though it's weird and random, it's the greatest fandom. you can't fight the homestuck. true, it's quite outrageous, but it's so contagious.

OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN

LOVERS

exploring with aradia, tavros, sollux, nepeta. terezi's nuts, karkat's a crab, gamzee's got issues with his dad. equius, feferi, kanaya the vampire fashion queen. she slices eridan in half, and vriska is a bad a. shipping charts, sick fires, all the irons in the fire. buckets, squiddles, angels, all the lusii get culled. faygo, recupricoons, horrorterrors kill you. troll jegus, killer clowns, mobius double reacharound. you can't fight the homestuck. though it's weird and random, it's the greatest fandom. you can't fight the homestuck. true, it's quite outrageous, but it's so contagious.

OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN

THREADS

matesprits, auspictis, morail, and kismesis. betty crocker, icp, dead daves are the enemy. green sun, alpha-verse. jane, roxy, jake, and dirk. uu, princely tights, guy feiri is the - captchalogue modus and strife specibus. heir and knight, witch and seer, can't outrun what's already here. dream bubbles, shenanigans, all who die come back again. tic toc, break heads, honk HONK, scary wolf heads. cue balls and magic dogs, the universe is a frog. felt mob and fairies, lord english killed hussie. troll cops, thresh prince, don't mess with the condesce. scalemates, rap wars, blowing up the tumor. zillyhoo, shaving cream, echeladder, science beam. cascade, morse code, this fandom's about to explode! you can't fight the homestuck. though it's weird and random, it's the greatest fandom. you can't fight the homestuck. true, it's quite outrageous, but it's so contagious.
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 5, 2020 11:35:15 GMT -5
Taki's Template Testing ThreadOct 12, 2020 11:34:22 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

livin' every moment holdin' onto a dream. starin' at an empty page - will it come to me? and i wonder: will the light ever shine on me? if it's a mountain i must climb, then that's the way it must be. day after day, like a lifetime away, i keep holdin' on. night after night, out of reach, out of sight from it all. oh, day after day, i won't walk away from this dream of mine. oh, yeah. it's in the hands of time.

livin' every moment with a dream burning bright. never stop reachin' when the dream shines its light. well, i take it for granted when the trying's all said and done. does the pain of remember fade when the dreams are won? day after day, fight the storm's shade of gray and keep holdin' on. night after night, let hope be your light on your way. day after day, i won't walk away from this dream of mine. oh, yeah. it's in the hands of time.

day after day - like a lifetime away - i keep holdin' on! night after night, let hope be your light on your way! day after day, i won't walk away from this dream of mine! oh, yeah! it's in the hands of time!

deltra of gangnam style

Taki's Template Testing ThreadJan 30, 2022 16:58:18 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Iwai Sayua Avatar
[attr="class","sharpTabs55"][PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-chatbox"]
]

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Text starts here~

deltra of gangnam style

[/div]
[/PTab={codes}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-map"]
]
[attr="class","plzSharp55"]Tags and stuff

[/PTab={codes}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-heart"]
]
[attr="class","sharpnessInfo55"]SPECIAL ABILITIES

Enhanced Chakra Control

Even before beginning her training in the medical corps Sayua had developed a good deal of chakra control. Born with mediocre chakra reserves, she struggled through practical applications in academy until she became more precise with her use of the technique. Practicing iryo ninjutsu has only helped to sharpen her skill over time.

Medical Training

Sayua has gone through the rigorous training regiment of Iwagakure's medical corps. She is trained in the practice of medicine using mundane tools and has a academic understanding of the human body.

Vital Sense

By utilizing her enhanced chakra control Sayua is able to feel the area around them with their chakra and locate nearby individuals through detecting their heartbeat, she can also determine if a person is wounded and roughly how severe the wound is. She can lastly detect but not identify the presence of toxins. Unlike a normal sensory talent she can not see objects or determine difference between different people unless they have something like an irregular heartbeat. Her talent requires locating chakra networks so it is still able to be blocked by those using chakra suppression, and also those who do not have a heartbeat or can hide it. She can sense out to a range of 150m when actively focusing. Within 30m she can passively detect with this ability.

[/PTab={codes}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-star"]
]
[attr="class","sharpnessInfo55"]S-RANK

Technique Name [English Translation]

A-RANK

B-RANK

Saikan Chūshutsu no Jutsu [Delicate Illness Extraction Technique]

C-RANK

Chakra Ijou no Jutsu [Chakra Transfer Technique]

Chakura no Mesu [Chakara Scalpel]

Doro Gaeshi [Mud Overturn]

Cho'onboya [Arrow Sonic Boom]

Yayatsuito no Jutsu [Arrow String Reel Technique]

Yayatsuito Kassō [Arrow String Reel Glide]

Kai [Release]

D-RANK

Hone Setto [Bone Set]]

Doton: Chikyū Ya Chōkoku [Earth Release: Earth Arrow Sculpting]

Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]

Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]

Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]

E-RANK

Ikkou Gazou [-A Thought of Image]

Pokettosando [Pocket Sand]

Shita Toge [Tongue Spine]

Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]

Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]

Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]

Kakuremino no Jutsu [Cloak of Invisibility Technique]

Nawanuke no Jutsu [Rope Escape Technique]

[/PTab={codes}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-checkmark"]
]
[attr="class","sharpnessInfo55"]INVENTORY

[/PTab={codes}]
[/PTabbedContent={tabvalign:top;tabwidth:60px;tabs:side;}][newclass=".sharpTabs55"]width:500px;margin:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sharpTabs55 .PT_tabs"]font-size:30px;[/newclass][newclass=".sharpTabs55 .PT_tabs_hover"]font-size:30px;background-color:#c7c284;[/newclass][newclass=".sharpTabs55 .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]background-color:#e27e7e;font-size:30px;[/newclass][newclass=".sharpTabs55 .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]font-size:30px;background-color:#c7c284;[/newclass][newclass=".sharpTabs55 .PT_spots"]font-size:13px;min-height:300px;text-align: justify;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=".plzSharp55"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][newclass=".sharpnessInfo55"]font-size:10px;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass="contact me if you want to use this template, it can cause code errors if we share classes"]font-size:0px;[/newclass][/quote]