Sabējijōsutairu [Savage Jaw Style]

compose a reply
Sabējijōsutairu [Savage Jaw Style]Aug 31, 2020 12:32:19 GMT -5
Kuishinbou Gōko
Why not you stop flapping your fucking lips and put your words into action?!
Kuishinbou Gōko Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday July 4th rank Chūnin occupation ANBU Operative

Created by Gōko Kuishinbou, one of the greatest taijutsu users in the Kuishinbou clan’s history. Inspired by stories of her mother, she made a style to honor her name. It uses movements and maneuvers to literally bite and devour a person. It is meant to be used with the Enhanced Bite Techniques of the clan to cause even more damage. Strong bites can often cause fatalities as they can bite arteries and major blood vessels, causing someone to bleed out. Extreme Eating Speed and Stomach of Sealing can also be used in conjunction with this fighting style. As well as the elemental Extreme Bites.

x

NAME: Hoshoku-sha no Sutansu [Predator Stance]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
REQUIREMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:

The stance of the style where the Kuishinbou stay quite low to the ground in a readied crouch. They seem ready to touch the grounds with their hands, almost as if they’re a four-legged animal. They are also supposed to be keeping a bit of distance from their opponent, while circling them at the same time. They are to wait for their prey to reach them or to surprise and close distance extremely quickly to hunt their meal.

x

NAME: Sabējijōsutairu: Hokyū [Savage Jaw Style: Catch]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
REQUIREMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:

When a projectile weapon(s) are thrown the Kuishinbou will enhance their body just enough to increase their speed and reflex with some chakra, aiming to catch weapons with their teeth/mouth and gulping it down quickly to make your every day projectile just a snack. They should be careful as to not be reckless with this ability and it does require some caution to use. One can use this with Fūin no I [Stomach of Sealing] in order to add the projectile to their arsenal.

x

NAME: Sabējijōsutairu: Saisho no Itameru [Savage Jaw Style: First Bite]
REQUIREMENT: Kyokutan'na Hitokuchi Tsuyo [Extreme Bite Strength]
DESCRIPTION:

The Kuishinbou will dash forward at a alarming speed to close the gap and raise up from their low stance. Right before they reach the opponent they will hop up slightly, pushing themselves forward with their legs. After this, they will aim to wrap their arms around their arms or waist, almost like a hug and tackle put together, while using their weight and momentum to push them backwards. The hug isn’t for long at all however, as they release just as quickly as they grabbed. Once they have their face near their chest they will bite a huge chuck out of the area— just before quickly letting go and finally kicking them down to the ground with both feet, using them as a springboard to do a flip and get back to their feet and resume their stance.

x

NAME: Sabējijōsutairu: Byō no Itameru [Savage Jaw Style: Second Bite]
ELEMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:

When the opponent has their guard up, the Kuishinbou will change forward quickly, while placing their arms together, wrist by wrist, elbow by elbow with both fists locked. They will aim to quickly get under their guard and quickly spread both of their arms apart, knocking their opponent’s arms out of the way. Once that is done, they will place one step forward and grab the two arms, before pulling them forward and close to them, as they keep a iron grip on their wrists or arms. They will then bite on to their shoulder (the neck or chest), all while still holding their arms tightly— before releasing their iron grip and kicking their stomach or even chest with a stomp-like motion, while their sharp teeth are still in their shoulder. This will knock them back while also ripping a large chunk out of their shoulder.

x

NAME: Sabējijōsutairu: San-ban no Itameru [Savage Jaw Style: Third Bite]
DESCRIPTION:

If kicked, the Kuishinbou will grab the leg quickly with their arms, locking and holding with a iron grip. They will quickly jerk their leg towards them, usually knocking the other to the ground in the process before they take a huge bite out of the foot, sometimes devouring their entire foot before releasing them.

x

NAME: Sabējijōsutairu: Zenshin no Itameru [Savage Jaw Style: Forth Bite]
DESCRIPTION:

A similar move to the Sabējijōsutairu: San-ban no Itameru [Savage Jaw Style: Third Bite] except one will wait for the fist to come at them and open their mouth wide, aiming to catch the fist with their mouth, as one hand comes to grab them at their elbow. The user will need to enhance the inside of their mouth to cushion the blow of the fist (hope they don’t have something enhancing their fists in some way). They will use the opposite arm of the victim’s to grab, while they use their free hand to swing hard on the elbow, hitting it with the side of their fist. At the same time the Kuishinbou will bite down and chomp on the fist off of the arm while breaking their arm at the elbow, before releasing at kicking them away with a sharp stomp-like kick to the chest.

x

NAME: Sabējijōsutairu: Go-banme no Itameru [Savage Jaw Style: Fifth Bite]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
DESCRIPTION:

The Kuishinbou will get low before charging at the user, practically running on all fours and at great speeds none the less. As distance is closed extremely quickly, they will stay low and lock their arms around the user’s legs forcing them open as they pull themselves close and personal by pushing themselves up with their legs, with their mouth open wide. Their aim is to either bite a chunk out of the groin area or directly at the navel/lower stomach of the unfortunate person, devouring the selected part before releasing and pushing them away from the user.

x

NAME: Sabējijōsutairu: Dairoku no Itameru [Savage Jaw Style: Sixth Bite]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
REQUIREMENT: Kyokutan'na Hitokuchi Tsuyo [Extreme Bite Strength], Kuishinbou Sutairu: Atama-gui [Kuishinbou Style: Head Devour]
DESCRIPTION:

The Kuishinbou will run at the for at a extremely high speed on all fours at first, looking like they’re going to tackle before they jump up and grab their shoulders, while using the momentum to momentarily hold themselves straight while balancing themselves. In a swift and quick motion, they stretch their jaws extremely wide and pull themselves down to essentially swallow and bite their head off from on the top in a alarming show of agility, grace and speed. They they will swing themselves back to their feet as their now headless victim falls behind them.

x

NAME: Sabējijōsutairu: Dainana no Itameru [Savage Jaw Style: Seventh Bite]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
REQUIREMENT: Kyokutan'na Hitokuchi Tsuyo [Extreme Bite Strength], Kuishinbou Sutairu: Atama-gui [Kuishinbou Style: Head Devour]
DESCRIPTION:

The Kuishinbou will aim to close distance quickly or let their victim get close at alarming and frightening speeds. They will make a swift knee to the groin or gut, while pulling down on their opponent with their hands pushing them from the back, on their shoulders and towards them. This is also to stun their prey. This is made to try and bring the opponent close, with their face aimed to land in their chest. Once that is done they’ll lock their arms quickly from under their armpits and interlocking their fingers on their back. They will squeeze and keep them tight in this awkward hold before they open their mouth wide to either eat their hair, scalp them or completely devouring their entire head in one swift motion.
last edit by Kuishinbou Gōko on Sept 19, 2020 3:16:38 GMT -5
Ember has written 26 posts
Sabējijōsutairu [Savage Jaw Style]Sept 19, 2020 1:31:27 GMT -5
Natsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Predator Stance - I dont get it. Is there a point?

Catch - So this is like… a very quick and brief speed boost to catch with their mouth?

Second Bite - I’d probably just simplify this to the idea that you grab them, bite shoulder, kick them back.

Seventh Bite - I’d try to simplify this. It’s a lot, even fighting a ragdoll.

General - I’m not sure why these would require a Tai spec. They’re incredibly simple techniques?

I would also recommend specifying in the jutsu if the jutsu is speeding them up or not. You often say ‘running at high speeds’ but it implies to me that any user can just reach their top speed and do these things.
has written 786 posts
Sabējijōsutairu [Savage Jaw Style]Sept 19, 2020 3:27:23 GMT -5
Kuishinbou Gōko
Why not you stop flapping your fucking lips and put your words into action?!
Kuishinbou Gōko Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday July 4th rank Chūnin occupation ANBU Operative
Predator Stance - Not really, I just like the stance is all.

Catch - Yep. Catch a projectile with their mouth like a dog playing fetch.

Second Bite - I have no clue how to simply further than what I have already. x. x

Seventh Bite - It is simplified? It’s just a grab, lock/pull, before biting the head off quickly. Again, I’m not good at simplifying more than I have already. I like to be clear. Also not too much longer than other fighting styles?

Removed the Taijutsu spec requirement then?

I’m very confused on what you’re asking. Can you give me an example so I can properly address it? Cause I always pictured it being whatever speed they can achieve on their own, with or without a jutsu or SA? Unless I’m misunderstanding.
Ember has written 26 posts
Sabējijōsutairu [Savage Jaw Style]Sept 19, 2020 12:08:48 GMT -5
Natsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Second Bite -
When the opponent has their guard up, the Kuishinbou will change forward quickly, while placing their arms together, wrist by wrist, elbow by elbow with both fists locked. They will aim to quickly get under their guard and quickly spread both of their arms apart, knocking their opponent’s arms out of the way. Once that is done, they will place one step forward and grab the two arms, before pulling them forward and close to them, as they keep a iron grip on their wrists or arms. They will then bite on to their shoulder (the neck or chest), all while still holding their arms tightly— before releasing their iron grip and kicking their stomach or even chest with a stomp-like motion, while their sharp teeth are still in their shoulder. This will knock them back while also ripping a large chunk out of their shoulder.

Remove the bolded. Or alternatively, break it up into two jutsu. There's just a lot going on that doesn't have to be. And if one part of the seven step process fails, the jutsu is over.

Seventh Bite - if it's that simple, then just say that. At the moment it reads like
-Dash close
-knee to groin/gut
-pull down on opponent towards them
[added note of stunning for some reason?]
-face on chest [clarification that’s interrupted by odd stunning comment]
-Locking arms [which admittedly i dont understand as they’re quite low down and it seems as if you’re going beneath arms and locking on their back?]
-squeeze and hold
-bite off

Yes, remove tai spec if you don’t have any argument otherwise.

That explanation is fine then. I wasn’t sure if you were trying to add speed boosts. Seems not.
has written 786 posts