compose a reply
Okada Style Lethal Grappling Arts Pt.IISept 30, 2020 12:31:17 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage
Okada Style Lethal Grappling arts
The Following is an addendum to the Okada Style Lethal Grappling Arts.

Link to Part 1:[X]

D - RANK

[NAME] Okada sutairu: Suu~ifutoreggugurappuru [Okada Style: Swift Leg Grapple]
[RANK] D
[CHAKRA USAGE] Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[DESCRIPTION]

After getting a running start the user leaps into the air and wraps their legs around the head of the opponent and spin their body in order to use their momentum to slam the opponent to the ground with the opponent landing on the top of their head this could potentially cause a serious concussion and may leave the opponent feeling dizzy.

[NAME] Okada sutairu: Kuwae rareta atsuryoku[Okada Style:Applied Pressure]
[RANK] B
[CHAKRA USAGE] Medium
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[REQUIREMENT] Okada sutairu: Suu~ifutoreggugurappuru[Okada Style: Swift Leg Grapple]
[DESCRIPTION]

With the application of Swift Leg Grapple, the user rather than throw the opponent instead the user will use their body weight to swing around to the opponents side and slam them to the ground while holding onto the arm in an effort to snap it, using the force of their body weight.

C - RANK

[NAME]Okada-ryū: Ruchasuteppu [Okada Style: Lucha Step] [X] or [X]
[RANK]  C 
[CHAKRA USAGE]  Medium
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE]
[DESCRIPTION] 

Using this technique the user begins to shuffle their feet while simultaneously coating them with chakra and while initially the move seems slow as the user adds chakra their stride and speed will dramatically increase, allowing to user to either trick their opponent by moving in a continuous circle or allowing them to keep a close eye on the enemy while going in for some form of counter attack, This technique is excellent if you're trying to flank your opponent in a short amount of time.

B - RANK

[NAME]
  Okada-ryū: Supainbasutā [Okada Style: Spine Buster] [X] or [X]
[RANK]  B 
[CHAKRA USAGE]  Medium
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE]
[DESCRIPTION] 

Using this technique the user feigns a tackle and locks on to the opponents legs they then lifts the opponent into the air only to slam them back first into the ground with significant amount of impact on the back of the head and the upper back, the force of which could potential break/dislocate bones in the spine. Due to the hold requiring the legs to be locked down, this maneuver can be transitioned into the the Giant Swing, as well as the Heel Hook, and Spine Severance Submission Hold.

[NAME]  Okada-ryū: Jaiantosuingu [Okada Style: Giant Swing] [X]
[RANK] 
[CHAKRA USAGE]  Medium
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE] Super Strength
[DESCRIPTION]

Using this technique the user begins by either grabbing hold of the victims legs or tackling the victim to the ground. Once the user has a firm hold of the limbs of their opponent they will begin to spin them around by their ankles and release them after several rotations tossing them towards the ground or conversely into an obstacle or series of obstacles. Due to the strength required to perform the technique the victim will have a hard time escaping this maneuver and if used to cause the victim to collide with an object has the capability of causing serious bodily trauma in the form of crushed or broken bones. When the throw is released The victim can be launched a minimum of 20 feet and can be thrown at a low angle which can cause a great deal of pain to the lower back or high into the air for follow up attack techniques.

A - RANK

[NAME] Okada sutairu: Sandāburēkā[Okada Style: Thunder Breaker ]
[RANK]  A
[CHAKRA USAGE]  Medium
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE] Okada Style:Thunder Leg Drop
[DESCRIPTION]

After utilizing a modified version of the the Thunder Leg Drop, rather than kick off the user will instead turn their body in mid jump and wrap their legs around the users neck. From there the user will then send a burst of chakra into their feet. As a result the user will then turn their body and smash the opponents head directly into the pavement at an alarmingly fast rate of around 100mph, the force of which is enough to potentially crack the skull and cause massive damage to the spinal column possibly paralyzing the opponent this move is a modified version of a move used by famed performer Himari Okada known as the Thunder Breaker.

last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 19, 2021 20:18:41 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Okada Style Lethal Grappling Arts Pt.IIOct 15, 2020 10:47:49 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
Spine buster; what if it doesn't break bones? Then what happens? If you want it to break bones in the neck which leads to paralysis I'll need this to be B rank.

Lucha step: I am not sure what it does/what purpose it serves. How is it different from body flicker? I can see it is not as fast, but it leaves me thinking it could also be done with the wind walking tech. In the end it is a way of moving and I'm not sure it fits in as a jutsu. You won't be outrunning/flanking any speed sa users with this.

Giant swing: what is the damage? The range you can throw? As it is now it could be a C rank.

Lastly, this and the entire set does not fit with Village wide jutsu. It is moves which can be copied and done by others who are not iwagakure or okada. It does not strike me as something which belongs in the village locked category as village secret. The hidden mist tech, Ames rain tiger jutsu are examples of village wide jutsu. Depending on what other staff thinks they may need to be moved.

Moro has written 277 posts
Okada Style Lethal Grappling Arts Pt.IIJan 4, 2021 17:39:15 GMT -5
Yamato
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamato Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Overall: Several grammatical errors that make it a bit harder to understand what the techniques do. Also, I can see what you're going for with the whole "fighting game jab into different combo options" but it's pretty unnecessary and pointless for written RP.

Okada sutairu: Suu~ifutoreggugurappuru [Okada Style: Swift Leg Grapple]
The description of this technique is a bit confusing. The first sentence is just fluff, and overall it doesn't really communicate what the technique does, unless I'm missing something. " this technique focuses on the use of one's leg muscle to move around to the side, raising their leg around the next of the opponent to hold them in place." Contact me through discord for help with this.

Okada-ryū: Ruchasuteppu [Okada Style: Lucha Step]
You could probably make this a low chakra cost.

Okada-ryū: Jaiantosuingu [Okada Style: Giant Swing]
This probably doesn't need a super strength SA, but I'll ultimately leave it to the next reviewer.
has written 109 posts