age 23 years old birthday rank occupation

personal

NAME: Mugenzainoon'yadori [Immaculate Conception]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very High (Drain)
CLASSIFICATION: Kinjutsu, Kekkai Genkai, Medical Ninjutsu
HANDSEALS: 38
REQUIREMENT:

DESCRIPTION:
    A technique created by NUE, ISHIMARU in a perverse search for knowledge and control of every facet of the human body, Immaculate Conception is a technique that creates life.

Exhaustive as it is long, the technique requires the user to remove and implant the opposite sex's functioning reproductive organs. With the newly acquired body parts, hand seals will be performed; gathering the chakra necessary to begin the process of birth.Creating a foetus, it will grow over the span of three weeks [requiring at least three ic threads in which the technique is being progressed], each week being a heavily sped up version of a trimester.

The chakra will continue to drain during this period, leaving them all but incapacitated in any form of combat outside of the first week as the pregnancy takes its toll. Upon reaching full term, the now fully formed baby is removed; generally through cesarean, or in combination with other techniques of the user's discretion. In this process, the adopted organs will more than likely fail, having been drained to fully create a person. This child, all but identical to the original outside of age, will grow at an advanced rate, reaching maturity in as little as a month.

These clones have general abilities similar to their creator; physically and mentally. While they possess no knowledge of technique on their own, the user can utilize their parasitic nature to stimulate techniques through the created bodies. Otherwise, they are notably more fragile at conception, requiring multiple thread(s) of survival before they can be considered equivalent to a full 'person'. In some ways, this can be largely mitigated with the user's own presumed medical knowledge.

NAME: Keishō [Inheritance]
    CHAKRA USAGE: High
    CLASSIFICATION: Kekkai Genkai, Medical Ninjutsu
    HANDSEALS: 16
    REQUIREMENT:

DESCRIPTION:
      A technique that allows NUE, ISHIMARU to utilize clones formed from Immaculate Conception with his own abilities and technique(s).

Performing the handseals, a large, unseemly wad of flesh is formed, and then transferred into a body with Parasitic Connection or its variants. Once inserted, as long as the clones are within his sensory range, he can remotely manipulate their flesh with other Nue techniques. Of course, this doesn't come freely - any techniques used this way will have their costs increased by a stage.
      last edit by Masahiro, Izumi on Oct 20, 2020 19:26:00 GMT -5
      Snake has written 0 posts
      Nue Technique, Anthology ch.1Oct 19, 2020 22:28:15 GMT -5
      Yoshiko
      Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
      Yoshiko Avatar
      groupAdministrator
      age birthday rank occupation

What'd I just read? *yikes*

So like are you stealing someone's reproductive organs or are you merely 'using' them upon merging?

"In this process, the adopted organs will more than likely fail, having been drained to fully create a person." Wait so are you sterilizing a person in the process then?

A month and weeks can go by quickly, but with the three thread requirement, I don't know this seems like a weird thing to allow to then impose upon someone else. I suppose they'd have to agree or be captured.

What exactly is this accomplishing? Is this jutsu implying cloned memories too or are you using a second jutsu to make these clones at all bit useful.
      has written 689 posts
      Nue Technique, Anthology ch.1Oct 20, 2020 8:01:05 GMT -5
      Masahiro, Izumi
      Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
      Masahiro, Izumi Avatar
      groupnull
      My brainchildren are not always very good kids.

The organs would be stolen; or given willingly if the circumstances were fit for it. Considering a Nue's abilities, I could also register that as a technique alongside this, but with other organ removal techniques already existing, figured it'd be overkill.

It's implying cloned memories as well, yes. I can add more to clarify, but i'm also trying not to bloat this thing out more than it already is.
      Nue Technique, Anthology ch.1Oct 20, 2020 18:35:50 GMT -5
      Yoshiko
      Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
      Yoshiko Avatar
      groupAdministrator
      age birthday rank occupation
      I'll admit the concept as a whole makes me want to deny it altogether, BUT I'm advocate of second opinions and I'll let the next staffer decide. If this is inappropriate.

Requirements - I personally don't think rank is one that should be used as a requirement.

Description - How long does the clone after reaching maturity? How much of a lesser form and in what aspects?

The Clone - I'm not sure I agree with this jutsu imparting memories or the such, I think you'd need a separate jutsu and it'd be most likely best as an imprint seal. Transferring through ninjutsu feels more Yamanaka, as that's a major brain play. Transferring medically seems to hyper advanced. Transferring through seal there's sort of already jutsu with elements to that.
      has written 689 posts
      Nue Technique, Anthology ch.1Oct 20, 2020 19:29:40 GMT -5
      Masahiro, Izumi
      Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
      Masahiro, Izumi Avatar
      groupnull
      I can understand some of the concern, but at the end of the day, all I'm trying to get done here is a cloning technique. If something more like 'bUt CaN yOu RePrOdUcE bY bUdDiNg' would seem more appropriate, I can refashion it into that. This just seemed more passable as a way to grow an entire person.

Rank has been removed from the requirements, although I haven't replaced it with anything.

So I rejangled the description around some, put more focus on how the clone actually handles - basically a living shadow clone that becomes sturdier after threading with it a bit. Along with that is some basic clarification on techniques/physical aptitude, and a secondary technique to allow them to have more utility, although as an extension of the user.
      Nue Technique, Anthology ch.1Dec 21, 2020 7:57:57 GMT -5
      Sharp
      Am I a friend or foe?
      Sharp Avatar
      groupnull
      age 33 years old birthday Jan rank occupation NPC Mod
      This was removed from notify in error (was waiting on a staff response). I will be taking over as far as speaking on the case of these jutsu in Aika's stead.

The discussion on these jutsu is not complete, but I felt it has been too long without giving you any sort of response and want to give you where things stand and where we are at. There are a couple of core issues with these jutsu that we can highlight as of now, we are still working out possible ways you might rework it.

Issue 1. Chakra concerns. The clone in this jutsu is paid for outside of the thread it will be used in. When a combat situation arises the clones cost is not paid for, making the cost that it took to produce the homunculi irrelevant. I acknowledge that you did put an increased cost on using the clones chakra, but it is still essentially a whole shinobi's worth of chakra that can be tapped into. This technique also doesn't reduce the efficacy of the user like most clone techs do (which could potentially be where its niche could be, but not with everything else included).

Issue 2. Memories. It has been decided that inherited memories is outside of the scope of a Nue's abilities. The majority feel that going from zygote to full grown adult with an educated adult mind is beyond something that could be done with chakra, and there are clans whose thing is dealing in memories.

Issue 3. The splitting tech. Even without constant access to techniques it somewhat infringes on the splitting tech, and is in some ways better (doesn't reduce users efficacy). The clone(s) can be suited up with items and have the physical traits of the user, meaning a tai secondary clone is still going to be pretty threatening even without techs. Using the second justu to toggle between clones and self can get it pretty close to splitting.

Where the discussion is leading is towards something along the lines of the person created from this being either being completely braindead or childlike in nature, with combat use completely relying on the second technique to use them (with a need for the users own chakra pool to be used rather than the clones). Things we are still talking about is how physically durable it could be and whether it would need to be braindead or able to follow simple commands, possibly limiting the number to 1 at a time, etc.
      last edit by Sharp on Dec 21, 2020 8:09:05 GMT -5
      Sharp has written 10,047 posts