Sweet Retreats[O]

compose a reply
Sweet Retreats[O]Oct 22, 2020 19:11:31 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Sweet Retreats

"I just can't believe you'll actually be leaving this place..."

Miho would look over toward the older male, a calm expression on her face as she sat at the counter. Kichiro had been the doorman and server of this establishment for years. Even longer than probably she was born. She had only learned of this place after an impromptu date from a young Senju when she was teenager and the two had eaten Dango here. Honestly, she still ate the Dango here if out of ceremony and to often hear about some old times and the life of her long gone friend. Though she had come here today to ask if the man could perhaps cater some of his dishes for her wedding, it appeared that he was actually finally going to retire.

"Ahh well...the business isn't what it used to be...aside from the regulars and a few kids...not many people are big into Dango anymore...and there aren't too many that really need an old guy like me talking them up either"

Holding the sweet coated rice close to her lips, Miho would close her eyes as she honestly couldn't understand it. It had been staple of the community for so long. Granted, she came here for the conversation and memories, it still felt weird to know that it would no longer be here.

"Still..I wish you would reconsider...the owner is making a mistake to think that this place will do any better without you! You should let me talk to him...after all...most people eventually have to cross my path when they need medical care...I can always put that reminder within his thoughts..."

It was forced retirement, the girl knew it. But after everything else, it seemed like Kichiro-san was perfectly fine with it...

"Why not just take a few days off and allow for him to realize it for himself?"

"Subarashīdesu has been in business a long while Adachi-Chan...in the end...hard for me to just take a day and think it will change my mind...besides...this just isn't as fun as it was before...even the Dango don't seem to have the flavor it once did..."

"Perhaps because you are not the one in the kitchen?"

A smile crossed the woman's lips as she managed to get Kichiro to laugh, seeing him move behind the counter as he looked at the young woman.

"Sheesh look at you Adachi-Chan....all grown up and getting married...and to a Senju no less...If Shiratama were still here he'd..."

There was a long pause as both seemed to grow silent, Miho releasing a breath as she smiled weakly and then removed another piece of her dessert from the stick.

"He'd probably be just as excited and goofy about as you are...and when he was like that he would do just about anything to try and be helpful...I'd probably be walking down the aisle in a t-shirt and shorts because he would have misplaced my ceremonial kimono.."

As laughter returned, it seemed as though it helped to bring some levity to things.

"So...tell me the truth Adachi-Chan...you and Shiratama...did you two really..."

Miho would blink for a moment as she then closed her eyes.

"Did we love each other?...I would like to think so....but in the end...I don't think our love was strong enough to protect him..."

"And this time?..."

"This time....I know that is...."

Holding her smile, she'd then rise up from her seat as she then placed down the payment for her plate.

"Thank you for talking to me Kichiro-san...I will see you around the village...but I hope that you enjoy your retirement..."

"You will...take care Adachi-Chan..."

With a wave of her hand, the woman would make her way out into the streets, seeing the light of the sun starting to fade as she began to look around as she released a breath. The chill of the air was starting to sweep over the village, meaning the change of season approaching. Still, it wasn't so much so that she couldn't still walk around without a coat.

"Maybe that one place in which Inari and I checked out will still be available for the task...still...hard to have a wedding with just small cakes....that dango would have been perfect..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

tag || || notes || here ||

Kaze has written 1,296 posts
Sweet Retreats[O]Oct 23, 2020 13:21:43 GMT -5
Uchiha Yin
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Yin Avatar
groupnull
age 25 years old birthday 12/21 rank Chūnin occupation Ops. 2 Members

Without his Sharingan, Yin found it harder day by day to relish life for what it truly is like. without a doubt, he has sunk into a depression; and he just keeps on falling. Kazui and other Uchiha probably have seen this with their great ocular abilities. See that he has been hiding his pain behind blue eyes; behind false words of happiness. Still, there was one universal thing he could find to give him joy. Sweet treats, his guilty pleasure was Dangos, easy snack, easy clean up. Dragging his clothes on, the adolescent forgone his tools at home. Why would he need them, he's on a day off, he should be prepared but at the moment, he didn't really care.

Taking steps outside his clan, the Uchiha formed a habit of keeping his eyes low, he felt strange looking at people in the eye, knowing there's more details to miss than when he had his doujutsu. It was the main reason he frankly avoided going out, but, when he had to, he will. Knowing sweets gave him some relief was better than nothing, and so he headed to the best in the village. Upon arrival, he saw and overheard the conversation between Miho and what appears to be the owner. Yin stood outside, his eyes darting left and right as he thought about what he was hearing, the man could simply just ignore the two and go up to order, why was he standing around. Maybe embarrassment, maybe just he had to register things before doing anything.

Whatever it may be, Yin did it regardless, only to look up and see Miho exiting, talking a bit to herself.. "Miho-san! Long time no see! Wow, look at you, so different than a uniform! Well-... Wo-... I mean, what are you doing out over here, you like Dangos too?" Yin said, trying not to be as awkward as possible.

That's kind of a stupid conversation. Should have just ignored her.

Tags
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 73 posts
Sweet Retreats[O]Oct 23, 2020 16:17:15 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Sweet Retreats

The young medic hadn't gotten too far away from the building, her eyes lingering upon the sight of the establishment for a moment. Perhaps even saying goodbye to it since really the only reason she came aside from the Dango was Kichiro-san. Yet as she prepared to step forward, a voice seemed to call out her name, prompting her to halt. Looking in it's direction, she'd see the Uchiha she had met within the hospital who was associated with Kazui. Yin seemed to be in good spirits at least, and while having no longer needed to be assigned to his care, she had heard enough that he was at least still keeping to his word of coming in for regular check-ups.

She half-expected him to be trying to thank her again, but rather than doing so, he seemed to make mention of her attire, prompting her to look down at herself with a blank expression. Honestly, she did admit that the change was a bit drastic from her appearance at work. Of course, that was mostly due to formality and regulation. If Kazuto had to wear such things to do his job, she very well was required to do the same. Yet outside of her work, she was free to wear what she wanted, and she had wanted to try something new with her appearance.

Her hair had already grown longer within the time before going to the exams. As for her outfit, that had come from Yukigakure upon seeing it within a shop window. She imagined that, along with more of her physical appearance being revealed from outside of her traditional kimono, it might be a bit daunting.

"Oh? Well...Yes...I take that as a compliment...and yes I do...that and I know one of the workers there as well..I often come here to give into my little guilty pleasure..."

With a light laugh, the woman would then place her hands behind her back as she continued to smile.

"You look well..I'm happy to see that Yin-san....did you come here for the Dango as well?"

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Sweet Retreats[O]Oct 23, 2020 23:29:36 GMT -5
Uchiha Yin
Uchiha Yin Avatar
groupnull

Well, I don't know how but I got an answer. Oh jeez, this feels kind of familiar... Yin gave a warm smile upon hearing Miho's answer, nodding his head in answer. "Yeah, I'm feeling so much better! Guilty as charged, I particularly like Dangos, a little too much. But I like it." The Uchiha stated, looking down before back up, holding as much of a smile as he could. "Hey, you were probably part of the team that took care of me back when... ya know. No doubt you already had some but want to have more? Dangos I mean." Yin asked, slightly gesturing inside the building. "Part of a thank you or maybe, a start to a coincidental friendship?"

At this point in time, even Yin didn't have a clue what he was saying or implying. Most of his somberness was literally gone, but that didn't mean it was all sunshine. He felt nervous, anxious, he hadn't the slightest clue as to why but he just felt a need to. In the event she would deny the offer, Yin would lightly clap his hands with a smile and closed eyes. "Please, I insist, least I can do~" Yin would state in a higher, more cheerful.

"Plus I assure you, I can do more than sleep." Yin joked, a quiet chuckle followed with his own joke. Who knows what could happen but he had a good idea. Regardless, he was prepared to buy quite a few dangos, whether he shared them with a would-be friend or not was up to the hazel-eyed brunette.

Sweet Retreats[O]Oct 25, 2020 18:15:06 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Sweet Retreats

"Well I don't....really need it...but if you insist..I don't think I can say no and not be rude..."

Seeming to smile as she looked toward him, it appeared that he was either nervous or perhaps just unsure of himself. But then, considering his position, it was likely challenging to regain some semblance of social graces after so long being comatose. If she could at the very least help in the process, Miho could indulge it. That and she knew very well that a hard work out would aid in ridding her of the extra pounds gained. With the two returning once more toward the building, she'd open the door for them as she then began to move toward a table.

"In truth...I was only partially responsible for looking after you during your coma...in the end it was a split responsibility among many members within the hospital..."

Miho would soon seat herself, continuing to look toward Yin as she rubbed her hand as she rested it on the counter.

"Though I fairly admit that we were unsure if you would awaken from it..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Sweet Retreats[O]Oct 25, 2020 20:02:28 GMT -5
Uchiha Yin
Uchiha Yin Avatar
groupnull

The man's face lit up with joy upon hearing Miho agree to the offer. The Uchiha made a quick head bow as an instinctual thank you as he allowed her to lead the way in. Despite allowing her to lead, he floated silently over to the counter. Yin wasn't surprised when a server came up, but they might've been at Miho's rapid return. Regardless, the Uchiha put in an order of eight Dango sticks, before moving over to the table that Miho picked out. "I'm uh, I'm not sure how to thank a hospital with Dangos; BUT, I know how to thank a person with them. 'Least I hope." Yin stated, trying to keep a playful tone in his voice. Talking, that was easy, actually doing things, that was hard, regardless how spontaneous, in this case out of the blue.

Taking a seat opposite, he caught Miho's added comment, which made him chuckle lightly. "To be completely honest, I thought I was dead till I started hearing sound as if through water. Then I have no clue how long I was in that dark, it was... well, a nightmare." The adolescent spoke, each point having it's own expression from the man. "I remembered a suffered a brain injury prior that, had a bit of amnesia but I seemed fine. The recent coma, well, I think I had a seizure after some trauma to my head. I'm surprised I'm not dead or at least, blind like you said earlier." The Uchiha's voice carried a somber tone, but one not meant to have such an effect.

"Well, that past is in the past... I'm sorry, I was in a coma so long, I never got a chance to formally meet you outside of a hospital room. Little Nur- I mean, Kazui has mentioned you here and there. In lieu of not prying, I never questioned her. Now that I met you... again, do you mind if I ask about you?" The Uchiha's blue hues kept catching a glimpse of her hazel; however, when he felt that he was looking too long or intensely, Yin would look away, either by shooting his eyes elsewhere or turning his head completely for a bit. Refocusing on her as he prepared to speak, "As I said, I do a bit of teaching the younger Uchihas how to well, Uchiha. I help with their training, work on mine a bit. I was replaced from my old team so in a new one now."

Yin scratched his head trying to think of what part of him was no so hardworking. "Stargazing and camping are big hobbies aside from training, and of course, sweets. Love trying new places and things, can probably make a few recommendations here and there." The Uchiha stated, somethings light to discuss instead of diving head-first into things. "Formally this time: I am Uchiha Yin... and it is a pleasure to meet you..."

Sweet Retreats[O]Oct 26, 2020 14:09:42 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Sweet Retreats

"Heh heh...I can understand that...plus I think there are at best only ten of us that enjoy Dango..."

As Yin began to explain his experience, describing them in some detail, Miho could only come to some conclusions as to the cause, though she had some other ideas as well. With her smile toward his previous comment spent, the woman would take on a more natural tone as she began to speak.

"It is possible that the seizures were due to the surgery as mentioned, likely built in pressure from the injury. Though I imagine that coma had much to due with the Uchiha natural neural regenerative capabilities as to try and aid in recovery..."

It was just a theory of course, but the science did match up with some of the cases she had seen in the past. Due to the usage of their renown Sharigan, it did cause strain upon the neural capabilities as well as the optical. Though thanks to their physiology, they were able to recover from the neural damage remarkably well. Of course, much of it was natural..though she imagined the Clan itself held it's own means of recovery that was not revealed to public knowledge.

With her hands resting in front of her, it appeared that Yin had indeed left the past as it were, intending on moving on with the future. As he spoke of how he had been unable to meet her formally, he did mention how Kazui had spoke of her on occasion. That said, he asked if he could ask about her.

"I don't see why not?"

A shrug with really all she could give, listening further as he mentioned his work with many of the young members of his clan, prompting Miho to laugh lightly as she spoke.

"I am certain that they appreciate having a voice of experience to guide them...It is good that you are aiding them..."

As the two would continue to speak, it seemed that a formal introduction had been made, leading to the woman smiling as she extended her hand out.

"Adachi Miho...A pleasure to meet you....officially...this time..."

Miho would then wait for it to be received before withdrawing it back before then allowing herself a moment to continue.

"So with camping and star-gazing, you seem to have a certain amount of hobbies in which to amuse yourself...I typically engage in gardening...much to my failure at it...I just find that aiding in life gives me some happiness..among other things..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Sweet Retreats[O]Oct 26, 2020 22:21:36 GMT -5
Uchiha Yin
Uchiha Yin Avatar
groupnull

She brought up a good point, it was a neural strain. To the point that over use of a certain stage decays the optic nerve. That possibility could explain why he found it an easier time to recover and made sense. So, could Kazui's random blurb be accurate? It's just locked behind a layer of dormancy? Yin didn't let himself get hung up on the fact and proceeded on the conversation, mention Kazui and ultimately to ask if he could get to know her. A ridiculous question but one some overlooked, maybe some didn't want you prying, whatever it may be, it was nice to ask. And she was pretty happy to hear about hearing him teach the younger ones, or found that funny. If it works, don't question it.

Upon introductions, Yin held Miho's hand softly and made a small bow before releasing it. It was nothing really, just another wy to say 'nice to meet you' without talking. As she began to talk after he spoke, the plate of Dangos arrived and was placed between them, a neat assortment of eight in total, Yin quietly thanked the server as he refocused back on the woman before him, she stated she really enjoyed gardening, but she didn't have much of a green thumb. That sucked but such is life.

"I really admire your patience for that, you probably care a lot about them." He motioned the woman to grab a Dango if she hadn't yet before taking one himself and biting into the chewy sweet ball of mochiko. Yin was always taken back by the taste of sweet rice and this was exactly the taste it gave out, making it his favored delicacy. After he was done chewing and cleared his throat, Yin thought of another topic to talk about, "If you don't mind me asking, Miho, what brings you here? Just a hunger craving?"

It was a fairly relaxed question, taking another bite to drag the ball out, Yin chewed down, hoping Miho would carry the conversation, he didn't like hogging the spotlight.

Tags
Sweet Retreats[O]Oct 29, 2020 11:58:04 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Sweet Retreats

"I think it's more accurate to say that they are patient with me...I'd imagine if they were uncooperative, they would not even sprout..."

With her grin returning, Miho would see the plate of Dango appear before them, retrieve one of the sticks as she gently pulled one of the balls from it's stack before placing it within her mouth. Savoring the taste, she'd continue to speak as she placed her hands beneath her face.

"That isn't to say that I do not try and do my part...But sometimes helping something that grows naturally over time does little more than stunt their growth. Somethings simply need to be given the space they need to develop on their own path...Something I can guess is similar in that of teaching as well..."

There was some wisdom in those words, and she'd find comfort in them as she recalled the one that gave them to her. Upon hearing the question of just what brought her out here today, Miho would blink for a moment as she shook her head as she held a blank expression.

"Well..not only hunger pains...As I said...I know one of the workers here...I met him with an old friend of mine years ago...sadly...that friend is no longer with us...and since my return from my previous training as an Apprentice, I have attempted to try and come here to speak with him every now and then...just...on old times and to see how they are doing..."

Clapping her hands together, she'd rest one down upon her lap as the other would once again reach out for another of the sweet treats presented between them, pulling off another one as she then continued to speak.

"Sometimes I get nostalgic of those days...even if it has only been a few years since then...it feels like a lifetime ago...much of my classmates from the time of our graduation to Genin are either retired, dead or missing in action...save for Uchiha Issei...and a few others...thankfully they've been gracious enough to forgive much of my terrible behavior in those days..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Sweet Retreats[O]Nov 1, 2020 19:07:05 GMT -5
Uchiha Yin
Uchiha Yin Avatar
groupnull

It brought a small grin to his face, faint and weak chuckle would sound as he bit into another Dango, pulling it off the skewer, straight into his mouth. The plants having to put up with her? Sounds more like a comical joke, she's not that bad, right? The Uchiha continued to listen to Miho, finding himself growing more aware of being in the moment. For a while now, he's been hung up on the past, more so how he could change it or fix the aftermath. Talking to Miho, it granted the Uchiha some reprieve from the chaos that is his mind and his obsession. The woman's outlook on her gardening, or rather her care for the things, was a bit strange. At least to the Uchiha. 'Sometimes helping things grow that grow naturally over time stunts their growth. Somethings just need space to grow.' Yin's mind quickly wrapped his perspective around the words. That sounds reasonable and pretty accurate. Yin wanted to speak to it but decided not to, challenging philosophies, that comes after building a rapport. Idle conversation, that comes now.

As to why she was here, it was a really simple matter. Well, more complex than standard cravings but simple all the same. She has an old friend here, well, that became had an old friend. She knew one of the workers here and visited from time to time, despite the middle friend not being here. The news in a way shocked the Uchiha, yet, it was news welcome. One could say where one story ended, another began; but, did it really have to end? That question probably struck at Miho and whoever this third party is; it wasn't his place to pry, nor would he want to. It sounded... a bit uninteresting.

Yin flashed another quick smile as it seemed that Miho was going down a road of nostalgia. Yin reached to consume another sweet stick of Dangos, he lost track of how much they consumed and what was left. Nevertheless, he was pleasantly surprised to hear she knew of Issei and that she was in the same class as him. The Chuunin recalled Issei having some trouble trying to live and feel like his peers. He was getting there but it has been a while since he saw the boy. So, sitting across Issei's teammate was a pleasantry in itself. "I am really happy to meet a kin's classmate, gives me hope with a proper group of peers, he and everyone, in turn, will become proper adults... That sounded a bit stiff." Yin stated, commenting at his own words and giving a small chuckle.

"I'm assuming you're in your prime, as well as Issei and others of your class, that means your best comes out. Anyone that has stood by to now will only see the best of you come out. That's growing up... learning the troubles first so you can enjoy the bliss that follows. And if you have someone to bring out the best in you, something truly beautiful happens." The adolescent's words rang out, true to his words despite how little he knew. Instinctively, he tapped his index and middle fingers upon his temple, before closing his eyes and shaking his head. Removing his hand as he gave a chuckle. "Sometimes, the past comes up randomly. Ya'know." Yin looked at the empty space between the two, feeling a bond forming, quite frankly, Uchihas, or at the very least, Yin cared deeply for any formed, regardless of who it was with, caring a little too much, yet absent without any.

"I'm glad Issei can find comfort in you. It's always good to have peers from a ways back, better if the bond is stronger than as so. Just a guess, you two share a deep bond right?"

SA(s) used:
N/A

Jutsus used:
N/A

Equipment Used:
N/A
Sweet Retreats[O]Nov 1, 2020 20:14:21 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Sweet Retreats

"I'm not sure if I'd call it a deep bond...but a strong one..I would imagine it is to some degree..."

Miho hands would cup in front of her as she began to speak.

"We've managed to survive this long...in place of those in our class that didn't or gave up...Though it would have been easier to do so..."

As Miho smiled, she'd then look to the side as she shook her head.

"If I have a deep bond with anyone...it would be my fiancé..."

Rubbing her ring finger, the snake like symbol embedded into the band, she'd close her eyes as she opened them slightly.

"What about you? You have come back from a coma...most people would still be somewhat shaken, but you've placed yourself within your work. Have you taken the time to seek out those that you had bonds with from before?"

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Sweet Retreats[O]Nov 8, 2020 20:10:34 GMT -5
Uchiha Yin
Uchiha Yin Avatar
groupnull

It took Yin a minute to register what Miho said, he heard the bond wasn't deep but strong. While words with significance, the Uchiha for one reason or another. One could call it a stupor, as if the man was suspended in limbo, just not present. It didn't take much to clear the clouds around his head, frankly, when she brought up the fact that most of their class didn't make it or simply gave up, it almost whipped Yin back to the present and his eyes furrowed. What could have caused a majority of a generation to simply give up? And what could have ill-trained the rest? The man mused, putting the thought towards the back of his head. He could reflect on that later, maybe pry Issei for more information.

If anyone had a deep bond, Miho expressed, it was her fiance. A statement that shot through Yin's head, as if the words weren't thunderous alone. It seemed to perk the man's interest. Miho was to be wedded, a notion that aided the man on tucking their budding bond, earning it a cap to some extent. Practically leaving him like a deer in headlights at the next question; did Yin have any deep or close bonds, rather, did he seek out any of his old ones to rekindle their significance? Miho was right, in some ways, but Yin felt like he did his best. "You see..." He began but words trailed. "Yes, but actually no."

Yin tapped his fingers against the table after a short pause. "I didn't look for all of them, mostly because I heard they were gone or noticed they were. Most suffered that fate, and some didn't. The few that didn't are literal few, I have no clue if they are gone nor if there is simply nothing there. I've been spending most days trying to make new ones to replace those expired or smothered out. One, there was always a tense and, and she's still around. But, I feel like... normally family isn't that hard to deal with, ya'know." The Chuunin took a soothing breath or tried to.

"You know, kinda hard to talk to the Jounin Hanchou anyway."

Tags

SA(s) used:
Special Ability #1 - Sharingan (No Tomoe)

The seizure robbed more than just Yin's former combat abilities, it also robbed him of his Sharingan, leaving only his ability to reawaken it with work unbeknownst to him.

Special Ability #2 - Chakra Control

Being of Uchiha descent, Yin is able to control his chakra enough to use the minimum requirements of jutsus or able to strengthen certain attacks and jutsus by supplying more than the required amount of chakra. Ever under pressure, Yin can maintain a certain degree of control.

Special Ability #3 - Silent Killing

Having been promoted to Anbu, Yin underwent intensive training in the art of Silent Killing in order to be successful in his missions. Yin shows much promise in this trade like many of his Uchiha kin. He earned the nickname "Prince of Darkness" due to his assassination techniques that seemingly come from pure darkness (Despite of his Sharingan). Because of this, he moves as soft as a ghost, capable of taking multiple targets out without making a noise. Despite his great skill, he's human, which leaves room for error. (However, he has been capable of eliminating witnesses prior to being noticed.)

Jutsus used:
N/A

Equipment Used:
N/A
Sweet Retreats[O]Nov 10, 2020 10:41:27 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Sweet Retreats

"I do..though it never hurts to try..."

Miho had her ups and downs with her family as well, and with much of her own friends gone, she had settled for the most part keeping close to the ones that remained. It was a challenge, though only if neither person wished to put forth the effort.

As Miho watched as a waitress would refill cups with tea, the dark haired female would nod in thanks as she then began to blow across the surface of the object, placing it close to her lips as she continued to speak.

"My father...when he was alive...had many moments in which I was unable to truly talk to him due to his duties to my clan and the village. Though in the moments that he could, he would often do so as a means to keep himself connected to the ones that he cared for..."

Taking a sip, Miho would then smile as she lowered the beverage back down to the surface of the table.

"I have heard that close ties also aid in recovery as well...it may help to continue to seek out conversation with the Jounin Hancho...when they are free of course...we would not want our militia without a captain..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Sweet Retreats[O]Nov 20, 2020 12:50:26 GMT -5
Uchiha Yin
Uchiha Yin Avatar
groupnull

Miho's words short, simple, and much to his dismay, right. Who knows, maybe Hiruko has forgotten about his words, hell, what if she forgot who he is? It's been too long to hold any malice, so he should make an attempt. That is what's being ushered and who knows, maybe she can help him with his problem. Yin lost himself in thoughts as he watched the cups of tea being refilled, he flashed a half-smirk but said nothing as he returned unto his thoughts. Calculating scenarios likely to not happen.

Miho started talking a bit more about her personal upbringing and it attracted the gaze of Yin to her. According to her, she was alienated from her father, a factor hindered further by family and work. Obligations of both clan and village responsibilities was a tried and true divider among people. From the sounds of it, when he did have time to care, he'd do it with all his heart. Further, Miho added having close ties improved recovery and he should seek out the Hanchou, of course, when she's free.

Yin smiled and nodded to Miho. "I guess I'm going to see Hiruko soon." The only words he had to add as he took his cup of tea and drank from it. As he put the cup down, he'd give a faint smile. "Well, you're probably busy the rest of the day, so I'll do that and..." Yin rose from his seat as he gave a respectful bow. "Thank you for the company." As Yin turned, he spun back around, "Next guilty pleasure, we go for that Anmitsu shop a little out the village. I hear they offer really good deserts and they cater too so we can just order and talk more in the comfort of home." Yin bowed once more, prepared to leave but hanging on just in case she had more to say.

SA(s) used:
Special Ability #1 - Sharingan (No Tomoe)

The seizure robbed more than just Yin's former combat abilities, it also robbed him of his Sharingan, leaving only his ability to reawaken it with work unbeknownst to him.

Special Ability #2 - Chakra Control

Being of Uchiha descent, Yin is able to control his chakra enough to use the minimum requirements of jutsus or able to strengthen certain attacks and jutsus by supplying more than the required amount of chakra. Ever under pressure, Yin can maintain a certain degree of control.

Special Ability #3 - Silent Killing

Having been promoted to Anbu, Yin underwent intensive training in the art of Silent Killing in order to be successful in his missions. Yin shows much promise in this trade like many of his Uchiha kin. He earned the nickname "Prince of Darkness" due to his assassination techniques that seemingly come from pure darkness (Despite of his Sharingan). Because of this, he moves as soft as a ghost, capable of taking multiple targets out without making a noise. Despite his great skill, he's human, which leaves room for error. (However, he has been capable of eliminating witnesses prior to being noticed.)

Jutsus used:
N/A

Equipment Used:
N/A
Sweet Retreats[O]Nov 23, 2020 9:23:17 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Sweet Retreats

"Certainly....I would love to..."

Holding a smile on her face, she'd rise up as well before placing the proper amount of Ryo for the tea and Dango upon the table. As it appeared, it looked as though Yin was dealing with a similar situation of finding those connections again. Although it would take some time, she was certain that the man would find them again. She did not envy his task, but if he were capable of coming back from such a deep sleep, he was strong of will and more than able to do this.

"If you need to talk at anytime you can always come by the hospital...if not myself personally, there are many others that would be happy to listen..."

Bowing her head respectfully, Miho would continue to smile before gathering her things as she released a breath.

"Though today, busy is somewhat of a faint word...I still need to find a few more things for the ceremony and I had allowed myself a brief moment to take a breath. Sometimes...we all need to do that...so thank you..."

As she proceeded to the door, she'd look back to the Uchiha, her grin appearing once again as she waved toward him before moving out through the exit. Yet before she did, she'd peek back inside, pointing toward him with her grin.

"Oh...and Don't forget about your appointment next week! I expect nothing less than good attendance or I will find you.."

In this, she'd laugh before disappearing out the door before continuing down the street.

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-