Oh, That is what IT Means[Open]

compose a reply
Oh, That is what IT Means[Open]Oct 25, 2020 11:56:44 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Oh, That is what IT Means
"Why can't you tell me about it?"

Moment music

"Because Ayu...even I don't know everythin about...it!"

Looking toward her cousin, Ayukawa would pout as the two continued to cross the length of the village, the oldest of the two holding a parcel which they had been assigned to deliver to Konohagakure. She seemed on edge for some reason, though it certainly hadn't been much unlike her usual demeanor. Sure, Arashi could be a bit stand-offish, and even sometimes to the point that she'd just tell her to be quiet. Though with this topic of conversation, one that the young Saeko had been quite persistent on since they left Sunagakure, it seemed as if she were a bit embarrassed.

"Though just outta very clear concern that ya haven't let any weirdo touch ya...ya haven't..done...this particular thing with anyone have ya?"

"Umm...no...I mean...um...I want to? I feel like it's something I should do...isn't it?"

"I mean...its not like ya DON'T wanna do it...Just...might wanna wait a bit...and find the right person...Just sayin..."

"Have you and Asahi-chan done it?"

That seemed to cause the other girl to stop in her tracks, her expression wide as she shouted toward the youth, prompting her to freeze up as her eyes went wide at the golden gaze of her companion.

"NO! I mean...not yet! It just wouldn't...ugh...never mind..ya'll understand when your older...mentally I mean..."

With a roll of her eyes, the red coated teen would continue forward as she then seemed to shake her head as the red on her cheeks were nearly filling her entire face.

"Hey! I am mature! I'm Chunin now!!"

"If ya were...ya woudn't need to say it...and ya wouldn't be askin hella awkward questions like that cuz..."

"But I figured you would know the answer! You've lived in the village longer than me and your older! Plus you and Asahi seem to be together almost all the time! Plus! When I saw those two lions and they were on UMPH!"

The sharp movement of the ponytail female caught Ayukawa off guard, feeling her hand upon her lips as she covered it to keep her from speaking. With her narrowed gaze seeming to indicate her to be quiet, Ayu would nod as she would then be released.

"Look! Just..trust me...it isn't somethin that ya wanna just jump into...besides...ya'll know when ya ready..."

With that said, Arashi would hold up the object as she began to walk backward as she looked toward her.

"Go ahead and explore the village...just meet me back at the entrance before nightfall..we gotta make it back to Suna before it gets dark..."

As Arashi seemed to move into the crowd, Ayukawa would then tilt her head to the side as she blinked in confusion.

"Why is mating so complicated? Seems like somethin everyone would be doing..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they allow for her to be less than likely to be caught off guard in a extreme moment, but it isn't as developed as one with further experience in the art.

Tag: | Words: XXX| Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Oct 25, 2020 12:00:57 GMT -5
Kaze has written 556 posts