groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

yagyou daichi exclusive

NAME: Kika [Geometry]

CHAKRA USAGE: Medium.

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu.

ELEMENT: -.

HANDSEALS: 3.

REQUIREMENT: After performing the required handseals, you have to come in physical contact with the earth. Flesh to earth.

DESCRIPTION:
Kika is the signature technique of Yagyou Daichi, it allows him to send his chakra out into the earth in the form of vibrations. The vibrations go out after gathering information and returns the information to Daichi. With the information gathered, he feels as if he is one with the earth. A detailed map in geometrical shapes of the environment (sans living organisms) is formed in his head. He knows where every pebble and crack in the earth is and where every leaf in a tree is and more. He can see the weak points and the strong points of all natural inorganic forms. The Kika is one of the foundational techniques of the Yagyou clan; it is the root of their main fighting style.

Due to the Yagyou craving a deeply rooted connection with the earth, the sages of old spent years mediating and trying to become one with the earth. They lived in harsh environments, studied the earth day and night because they truly admired and respected it. How they saw the earth and how they utilized it were a bit different from everyone else. Amazed by the structure and shapes and also by the numerology they found in them. Eventually, they found a way to view the earth in a different way from everyone else.

The earth communicated through vibrations, and with their chakra they found a way to listen to the earth and take what information it gave them. When using the Kika technique, the way the environment is perceived is through shapes. It as if they and the others they see are fighting on a 3D plane of lines and shapes. Because this is enough to throw off the foundational concept of what one perceives as reality and understanding of the earth, it isn’t easy to pick up or to use. For the Yagyou, this technique is life changing as they feel they have a deeper understanding of the earth.
last edit by Deleted on Oct 31, 2020 14:22:13 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
KIKA NO JUTSU | PERSONALNov 10, 2020 17:53:40 GMT -5
Natsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
It seems like you're trying to explain a clan as well as app a jutsu.

I may have missed it, but is there a clan created for this? Generally if a clan revolves around specific Hijutsu or KG they should be apped before their jutsu would be created.

If you just want the idea of a jutsu that you touch the ground and can see earth matter in great detail in the surrounding area, then I can work with you on that. I'll probably have it be universal rather than personal, but we'll end up simplifying a lot of the background out.

Feel free to DM me on discord if you have questions.
has written 786 posts