Fluttering Hearts [Yams]

compose a reply
Fluttering Hearts [Yams]Dec 6, 2020 4:26:35 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 01-01 rank Chuunin occupation Kyuudaime Hokage, Proprietor of the Gure Orphanage
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]
[attr="class","momoPSide"]
[attr="class","momoPIMG"]
[attr="class","momoPInfo"]
[attr="class","momoPTag"]@ Tag Here

[attr="class","momoPDiv"]

[attr="class","momoPNotes"]notes here, this box will scroll

[attr="class","momoPBody"]
Four Years Prior, Year 2
[break][break]
[break][break]
This Reiashi was very different from the modern one, at least physically. The most obvious of these traits was a complete lack of tattoos. The only notable one was a tattoo sitting under his left eye, a small band tracing his cheekbones. Other than this, there were no eye covering marks, nore was an entire limb crimson. Infact, if the boy's shirt was not there, none of the notable physical marks on his body would be found. No Kunai shoulder tattoos, only one of the three bands there. Most importantly however, none of his body spanning scars were there. The child was unharmmed, and thus far unchanged.
[break][break]
Regardless Reiashi moved throughout the village, admittedly... a little lost. While at this point in his life, Reiashi had been to several different clan complexes. But he had never been in the Uchiha complex. But he needed a favor, and he had literally no one else. Everyone else was either on a squadron mission, or in Yuna's case, going to the same event he was. So he needed to ask Kazui for a favor. Admittedly, it wasn't an overly hard or long lasting favor, but he still didn't like asking favors in general, let alone with people he hadn't been friends with for a long time.
[break][break]
But he needed someone to watch the birds he held in his hands. Two small crows, wings wounded and clearly still healing. As he moved around, a kind Uchiha was nice enough to inform him that she was with her grandmother. After getting details on the grandmother, it was as simple as looking around as his senses searched for items the grandmother favored. Certain decorations, scents of certain perfumes, as well as more simple interiors. Once he finally found what he was sure was the correct building, Reiashi would patiently wait at the door. "Kazui? You here? I'd knock but my hands are full."

[attr="class","momoPRight"]

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#006430;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/wUCVeCo.png);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#006430;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag a]color:#fff!important;font-family:trebuchet ms;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#19e62a;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#006430;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#006430;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Reiashi Gure on Dec 6, 2020 4:32:43 GMT -5
Bel has written 231 posts
Fluttering Hearts [Yams]Dec 6, 2020 17:41:44 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

The Uchiha’s home was a bit noisy, mostly due to a bunch of ruckus going on from inside the house, but that was simply the girl handling her chores alongside her obaasan, the only family member she exactly had left. This Kazui was a bit different from the one of the present, her hair was much shorter, yet her bangs remained persistent. She was a lot smaller and frail - sickness still lingered behind her soft features and there was little, if any, happiness in her spirit. It could be seen behind her cloudy dark eyes that she was still recovering, not only from her sickness but her father’s passing as well.

"Kazuiiii!!” The shaky elderly voice called out through the home. "I think someone’s at the door, do you mind checking? It might be Mr. Daichi and his girls selling cookies again.” The girl’s grandmother spoke across the small home, as she continued to handle her portions of the chores.

"Hai!” Kazui called out softly. She was in the zone, taking care of the laundry often allowed her mind to drift away and escape from the reality that she was seeking so desperately to escape, yet even she had to admit every now and then a break would be nice, so as she stood from her seated position the girl would gently prance to the door before opening the door. "Hel - Oh..Torashi.” She was surprised to see the boy standing on her front porch out of the blue. They didn’t have any tutoring scheduled, nor did she have classes today, so there had to have been a good reason why he decided to stop by.

As her gaze drifted lower, Kazui would notice the two little birds resting in Torashi’s palms. Without hesitation, the girl would step out onto the porch as well, slowly closing the door behind herself. "W-What are those.” She asked softly as she gently reached with her index finger to pet one on the head. As looked closer at the little guys, she would notice that their eyes were as red as they could be. Pools of crimson made them stand out more than any other bird that Kazui had ever laid eyes on.

@ ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO
last edit by Deleted on Dec 6, 2020 17:44:09 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Fluttering Hearts [Yams]Dec 8, 2020 14:52:57 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 01-01 rank Chuunin occupation Kyuudaime Hokage, Proprietor of the Gure Orphanage
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

Clock ticks 57, 58, 59, two:thirty-eight. Brushing on the floor can be heard, rhythmic. Music? Maybe sweeping. Perhaps- wind chimes blow, they are located to the right of myself, and chime for only a short amount of time. Wind is low. My bangs are low as well. I should get a hair cut. 

[break][break]
"Kazuiiii!!” The shaky elderly voice called out through the home. "I think someone’s at the door, do you mind checking? It might be Mr. Daichi and his girls selling cookies again.” Now Reiashi knew who else to buy cookies from.

[break][break]
"Hello Kazui.” Reiashi would respond in his normal politeness. She stares with… eyes questioning but brows are not antagonistic. Lips are pursed. Chances are she's confused. "I am sorry to say this but I need your help."
[break][break]

Her eyes drift lower, spotting the birds. She leaves the door quickly, but does so with care. Likely to not disturb her grandmother. "They're crows. They got hurt a while ago and can't fly. I've been taking care of them but… I… I have a mission with my parents. I'm gonna be gone for a while. I'm sorry I'm asking but can you look out for them while I'm gone?" She pets one with her index finger, the crow koos.. well as close as a crow can get to that. The other crow is still on edge, his feathers puffed at the new comer…  he just looks fuzzy. She seems to like them..  maybe I'm not imposing too much.

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#006430;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/wUCVeCo.png);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#006430;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#19e62a;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#006430;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#006430;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Reiashi Gure on Dec 11, 2020 23:48:57 GMT -5
Fluttering Hearts [Yams]Dec 10, 2020 23:42:03 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Ummm..” The young girl started with a gentle hum and she pulled her finger away from the crows. The expression on her face would change at the mention of the type of birds they were, her features were less curious and more worried as she quickly looked over her shoulder to peek through the window of her house. Her grandmother was still occupied, which was good. Swiftly turning back towards Reiashi and the two little birds, Kazui would begin to fiddle with the cuffs on the sleeves of her slightly oversized sweater, the turtleneck providing coverage up to the girl’s chin. "These aren’t normal crows.” She would state the obvious before stepping in a bit closer, her voice falling to a whisper as a look of concern grew on her face.

"And besides, I can’t keep them with me! My grandmother would kill me. She doesn’t like crows, ravens, or anything of that nature. She thinks they bring death and misfortune.” Kazui explained. She wanted to take them in, she did, but her grandmother was the only thing stopping her from doing so. The girl was almost prancing in place, as she brought her hands up to cover her mouth as she thought to herself. She was on the edge of taking them in, but she knew if her grandmother found out, then she’d be in some trouble.

"I don’t know..” Her voice was soft as she looked up to Reiashi looking for something that’ll help her say yes. "Where did you find them?” The girl asked.

MADE BY MIZO
has written 0 posts
Fluttering Hearts [Yams]Dec 13, 2020 18:05:36 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

Her facial muscles retract, pupils dilate. Her fingers pull back from the crows, although with a slow hesitation. Her physical focus turns to the house for a notable period. Infact, they focus on her window, her grandmother is visible. Sweeping motions, slow but focusing all the objects she's moving into a defined area. The two must have been cleaning. Perhaps Kazui sees the birds as a health threat to her grandmother. Kazui's gaze is lowered, a strand of hair moves slightly out of place. She fidgets with her large sweater, it's cute. Although the sweater has faint stains, soot and soap. Notable wear is on her knees. Kazui's been doing most of the harder labors. Her grandmother probably had to fight to help. She steps forward and her tone drops ever so slightly. Her volume is barely above a whisper.
[break][break]
Ah, superstitions. "That's silly. Look at them, they couldn't hurt a fly… well I mean, they could because they need food, but injured they'd have a pretty hard time." He'd say as the crows hopped around on his arms a little, trying not to go near the edge. "Besides, they're so pretty. I know it's hard to make out but look at the edge of their feathers. You can make out a full rainbow of colors." She's still hesitant. "Under a tree. They'd fallen and broken their wings. They should be able to fly in a few weeks. Please it's only while I'm on mission with my parents. After I get back I'll pick them up immediately I promise."

ulla

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Reiashi Gure on Dec 13, 2020 18:06:18 GMT -5
Fluttering Hearts [Yams]Dec 17, 2020 7:46:01 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

For a moment she simply stood there, her hands still covering her face as her eyes fixed on the crows dancing about in Reiashi’s hands - she was being faced with a dilemma, either take in the wounded crows and help them get back to their nest healthy - or tell Reiashi to find someone else to do it. She was torn between the two, so much that she would simply look towards the sky for a moment, almost asking her mother what she should do. In a split moment, her eyes would return to meet with Reiashi’s cool grey hues, a soft groan escaping her lips as she finally gave in.

"Er..fine, I’ll look after them.” The girl voiced quietly as she extended her reach out towards the birds, using the oversized sweater, Kazui would offer the front of her garment to carry the crows in almost like a pouch or something of that nature.

"Just make sure you come and pick them up the moment you return to the village, okay?”

The child would reiterate what the boy had basically already told her. She was a tad bit nervous, but there was joy protruding through her worried demeanor. The boy wasn’t wrong, the little guys were pretty cute - too cute to pass over. Though that wasn’t what seemed to draw the girl towards them, there was something different about them that Kazui liked, and as they rested in the confines of her sweater, they would simply feel at home - safe despite the fact that they were vulnerable.

Grabbing a seat on the steps of her front porch, she would glance over the twin crows before returning her attention to the Uzumaki beside her. "Good luck on your mission.” She started softly, almost as if she didn’t want him to go, but she knew he had too. "But before you go...where do I take them? If they’re all better before you return?” Kazui asked, looking up towards the boy.

MADE BY MIZO
last edit by Deleted on Dec 17, 2020 7:50:10 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Fluttering Hearts [Yams]Oct 17, 2021 23:56:20 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

[nospaces]

[attr="class","momoPBG"]

[break][break]

Her hand guards her face. It is not the same way she does when inquisitive, such as at the academy. That tell was characterized with her fingers gently tracing the underside of her face. This one uses the whole hand to cover below her nose. It guards her expression. I don't see her as shy… afraid? Reiashi's analytics would be slower by Kazui showing movement. Her eyes raise to meet mine. Dark, similar to most Uchiha. There is a… troubled determination about them. A desire to prove something combined with a… worry for what will come of it. Reiashi had seen these eyes before, in the academy. On the surface she looked calm and cool. Yet Reiashi always caught glimpses of fear in them, as well as some unnamed desire to do something.

[break][break]

Groaning, she's irritated. She still agrees, but I have definitely imposed. Will have to make it up to her somehow. The ebony winged birds would move to Kazui slowly, and though initially panicked by the pouch, the corvids would soon relax within her sweater.

[break][break]

"I will. It'll be the first thing I do."

[break][break]

She does seen happy. Her smile is smile was small, subdued. Cute. Her eyes rest on the birds. She's gotten attached to then rather quickly. Does she see something in them? Perhaps their feathers reminded her if her hair? Or… was it they were vulnerable. She returns her gaze to me.   "Thank you. Hopefully things will go smoothly. As far as a place to take them, there is a tree near the center of the village where they roost. Although, I have a feeling they'll fly off once they're healed.

ulla

[googlefont=Nunito]
Fluttering Hearts [Yams]Oct 21, 2021 0:24:02 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

Reiashi’s head would lean to the side in a rarely seen expression of genuine confusion. No?... No what? No… tree? Oh no bad mission… Ok… Not really under his control. Like… it’s political. And people in those missions tended to be pissy. Soooo…. Eh he’d agree. Worst case scenario someone throws a tantrum and Reiashi would have to hold Akira back again.
[break][break]
Before he could though, he found himself pulled into a very very close hold as Kazui continued to speak. "What-who-why-” Reiashi was caught off guard, unbalanced and most of all: confused. Very, very confused. His mind already raced at a million miles a minute, it didn’t need this too. Thankfully he was able to relax as Kazui merely repeated herself. Well that was one panic attack over.
[break][break]
"Alright. It’ll go well then. And don’t worry. If I’ve learned anything about pets, parents go from hating them to loving them in a week.” Reiashi would say as a joke, before giving a small bow to Kazui. "Thank you again!” Would be his final words before departing on the mission that would unknowingly change his life.

ulla

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Reiashi Gure on Oct 21, 2021 0:25:23 GMT -5
Fluttering Hearts [Yams]Oct 21, 2021 1:09:14 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

With a nod, the little girl would take his words as truth! Speaking his safe return into reality, it was all that she needed to help soothe the worry in her heart - the worry of losing someone so close to her all over again. Having him reassure her that everything was going to be fine was the perfect way to end their encounter. At least that’s what she believed…

Bringing herself to the edge of the porch, Kazui would stand on the ball of her foot - waving goodbye to her best friend. "Have fun!” She yelled out as the boy began to embark on his journey to whatever mission the Hokage and councilors gave him. Just as he was out of sight however, the same feeling returned to her heart. Worry. Fear. Anxiety. Placing her hand gently across her heart, the girl would essentially pray for Reiashi. She wasn’t a shinobi, but she knew the dangers of missions, she was also aware of the bad luck that came with being associated with her. There wasn’t much that could be done now, so she left the rest up to Reiashi.

Throughout her time with the birds, Kazui spent a lot of time with them. It wasn’t as smooth sailing as Reiashi made it out to be. In fact it was a lot of work, not to mention that she had almost gotten caught with them inside of her grandmother’s house on multiple occasions. The task was stressful, and the girl had every intention of letting Reiashi have it for giving her a responsibility so daunting.

Despite the troubles however, somehow she made it work. Having nursed the little guys back to health, the duo was ready to take flight for the first time in awhile. With Kazui placing a rule of no excessive noise and no flying in the house, the little guys actually listened and obeyed the ten year old…that was a first. She had actually grown attached to them more than she would’ve liked - as they had reminded her of Reiashi every night that he was away.

Nevertheless, it was time to return them to where they belonged. Kazui got up early and made her way towards the village’s gate..wanting to be one of the first to greet the boy upon his arrival, however as long minutes turned into hours of waiting - the girl decided to go directly to the meeting spot that the two had agreed on, perhaps he had gotten back super early and had been waiting for her. It was a wishful thought, a thought that would come crumbling down as she reached the center of the village and found no one there. The little guys chirped at the girl as they saw her becoming visibly distressed. The loneliness that accompanied her was the very thing she dreaded - she feared being all alone. Yet as her her mind began to think of the worst, an enormous murder of crow began to circulate throughout the sky, and as her back rested against the tree - one by one each crow would swoop down and stand beside the girl. They all chirped and gently pecked at the girl’s shoes. She couldn’t understand them, but as the other two rejoined their family, Kazui knew that they were all thankful for her.

A smile tugged at the corners of her lips, and she instantly gave Reiashi the praise - he was the one who saved them. With that being said, Kazui’s worries subsided. The boy was fine, she was sure of it.

MADE BY MIZO
has written 0 posts