Train Harder

compose a reply
Train HarderDec 12, 2020 22:19:31 GMT -5
Tiger King
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tiger King Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
My suggestion is that we double all the numbers in the training thread from requirements to rewards, and change the turn in time to once every two weeks.

I think that'd be really cool. Lighten the load a little in notify and we will get less baby threads that don't reach a page (encourage a longer lasting RP interaction between partners).

F
last edit by Tiger King on Dec 12, 2020 22:36:45 GMT -5
Ed G has written 1 posts
Train HarderDec 13, 2020 8:41:01 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
Training makes up a large part of the shinobi life. Some people do not have time to sit down and type out a 400-word post about how they do push ups. 200 words is a pretty nice requirement to hit for all posts, if you want a longer thread nothing is stopping you from writing 4 pages of 400-800 words in each post, from personal experience it can be difficult to come up with things to write about when the subject of the post is, for an example, push-ups.

If you do not like short threads then I can only encourage you to rp with other people who try to match what you give and share your opinion. No one is forcing members to end their threads when they reach the required post count for a training thread.

Those are my thoughts, but I will bring it to the staff team, thank you for sharing your thoughts/suggestion.
Moro has written 277 posts
Train HarderDec 13, 2020 9:11:03 GMT -5
Tiger King
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tiger King Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
I didn’t mean word count actually, sorry for not clarifying. Post requirements and rewards is what I am referencing. I actually think word count is arbitrary and dislike it a lot.

What I’d really like to see is longer training options for lower ranks. I know nothing stops anyone from continuing a thread after reaching the optimum number of posts, but people tend to do so. A multiplier would be ideal I think but it unfortunately means a lot more work to be done.

last edit by Tiger King on Dec 13, 2020 9:21:02 GMT -5
Ed G has written 1 posts

quick reply

compose a reply