Compile Jutsu Suggestion!

compose a reply
Compile Jutsu Suggestion!Dec 21, 2020 13:19:10 GMT -5
Wynne
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wynne Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
I was wondering if it could be possible to either compile jutsu such as this and this, or at least add them together. Not just for Doton like I linked but for the rest of them as well. Both of the previously linked things are Doton ninjutsu but one is in the handbook while the other is in the registry causing most of the techs to be hidden if one doesn't know where to look. For instance in the handbook I didn't even know some of the jutsus were there and I'm thinking it might be the same for other people as well. That or I'm just blind. 
Wynne has written 164 posts
Compile Jutsu Suggestion!Dec 21, 2020 17:33:30 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
It's all about the way you feel after it's done.
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday 12/07 rank Jounin occupation
The jutsu in the first list are stated as canon, but I'd say it's also kind of like 'our' list of jutsu. Everything ultimate belongs to the site for our use as a proboards ToS, but the things in the second list are things created by the members.

In a general sense the first list is something we simply have more control over without risking some sort of kickback. It's when 'recently updated' likely the best list of examples for making jutsu due to that fact.

I'll bring it up in discussion though.
Yoshiko has written 929 posts

quick reply

compose a reply