Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Feb 14, 2021 13:04:45 GMT -5
Wynne
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wynne Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Tasseography, A RANK MISSION
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
"Ah, I feel for you dearie. I truly do. Where all of our tax money goes is truly a mystery. They didn’t need so much before, so why do they need so much now? A curious situation isn’t it.”

Patting one of the garments fondly, the old woman would stare off into the distance nostalgically before redirecting her attention back to her customers. Pushing her body closer to the group and lowering her voice, she would begin to speak after glancing around quickly.

"Word on the street is that something is being done about it. After all, evil will never win as long as someone good chooses to fight back. The question is, are you two willing to do what must be done? Or are you going to be run out of your own country and starving once more?”

Leaning back once she finished her spiel, the old woman would continue her examination of the remedy Shodaime had brought. Taking a quick whiff of the scent, she would take a few moments to tilt her head before nodding. Turning towards Shodaime, she would hand her one of the kimonos before speaking.

"Seems pretty good to me. I’ve dealt with other remedies before that have a similar scent so I’m sure it's good medicine. If not, you’ll be seeing me again.”

Flashing Shodaime a kind smile, the old woman put the jar next to her feet before awaiting an answer to her previous questions. Her statements and temperament made for quite the contrast and would be quite a sight to behold. Whoever the woman was, she was no ordinary merchant.

~~~~

"Some would say that the loss of any tea would be a waste, but who's to say which answer is correct? Give me a few moments to close up shop and we can be on our way.”

Remove her hand from underneath her counter after a few seconds of waiting, the young lady would begin tidying her stall and placing her art into various compartments. She would begin humming softly as she pulled out a scroll and began sealing some of the more expensive looking statues. An acute ear and someone with the knowledge of the nearby culture would notice that the song she was humming was a classic of the Tea Country. One that spoke of tales of grandeur and adventure.

"These little scrolls here are fantastic. Quite expensive but makes it so that my merchandise is less likely to be stolen. Seen anything like it before?”

The scroll she was touching would glow blue dimly before causing whatever object was on it to disappear. This would continue to happen until most of her stall was cleared of any goods. A push on one side of her cart with a button press there would have the stall begin its transformation into something much more mobile. It wouldn’t be too long until everything was tucked away and the woman was ready to go.

~~~~

On the other side of the street, the elderly woman that was talking to Shodaime and Tomomi would glance towards the young woman and narrow her eyes before looking away.

Enemies: 
Jutsu Used: 

Wynne has written 164 posts
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Feb 14, 2021 17:31:21 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Learn to recognize poisons before you swallow them.
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 6/10 rank Jonin occupation Hokage's Assistant
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

No ordinary merchant indeed. The way she switched demeanors so quickly was rather telling. She was good at putting on a public persona in order to avoid getting in trouble, but was also good at trying to rope others into her work. She had found two younger merchants who seemed both impressionable and desperate, and so she had begun planting her seeds. It was a good tactic. Throughout their time as a shinobi, Tomomi had learned that radicalization often began in small places like this. A trustworthy and warm figure promising the possibility of a better future. Go and fight evil, be the hero. It was a great rallying cry to recruit new bodies.

To some extent, she may even be "right." If the people were struggling for food, something needed to be done. That wasn't Tomomi's concern, though. They were here to stop these people regardless of the ethics of the situation.

"Well- well, I would love to help," Tomomi said, eagerly answering the question, like someone very enthused just by having the idea presented. "I'm not sure what I could do... But if there's anything at all we could assist with to try to make things better... Just travelling down here took so much of our savings. I'm not even sure we could afford to flee the country if things don't improve. And I'm tired of starving." They turned to Shodaime to get her feedback in this act.

Cocoa has written 693 posts
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Feb 14, 2021 18:03:58 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
I will protect everyone, no matter the cost!
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday 09/22 rank Jōnin occupation Head Medic
Shodaime knew that there was more than meets the eye with the old woman. The way she changed her demeanor so quickly was curious. She would take the kimono that the woman handed to her and place it carefully in her bag. It was odd one moment she seemed like this nice old woman selling her fabrics and garments, next she was serious about change that needed to happen in the tea country. Finally some progress in their mission to find the rebel groups.

Even if the woman was right about there needing some changes being made here in the Tea Country, she wasn't here to help them but to stop them no matter what was right or wrong for the people. She would listen to what Tomomi said before speaking herself.

"I would like to help as well." Shodaime said, also being equally as enthused as Tomomi was about it. "I don't want to go back to our country starving again. We've worked so hard to get to this marketplace. I would be happy to assist in making things better for everyone here, no matter what it takes." Shodaime would say as she turned to Tomomi and the old woman nodding. Continuing this act would have to last a bit longer, she would hope Kazuto would have equal amounts of luck finding more people of the rebel group. She had only hoped this woman was their ticket inside the group.
Shodaime has written 355 posts
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Feb 18, 2021 10:38:59 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Kazuto remained in silence, the edge that he had felt a mere instances ago had left him as it seemed that the riddled was nothing else but an amusing game to her. Yet he didn't relax, as it could be a rouse to get his defenses down. Whilst he would outwardly stand watching as she would carry on, taking to keep her artifacts, paintings and everything of value for safekeeping as she hummed to herself a tune he had heard before. When she turned to him she spoke about the scrolls that she'd been using to put everything away and that made him wonder if she had being trained as a shinobi before? After all he couldn't think of any place which they would teach you that sort of jutsu outside a village itself or a non-aligned clan.

"Yeah.... yeah..." He said with the grating voice of the persona that he had decided to employ. "I've seen them in them... how you call them." Kazuto said as he brought a finger to uneven teeth and feigned to think hard about it, until seemingly the answer came to the front of his mind. "Them shinobi, aye... From Sunagakure I think." He said as he tried to confirm where he had seeing things like that. Of course for the Kazuto beneath the guise that was something that he had seeing on a daily basis.

"Kinda like magic if you ask me, never understood the appeal of all what they do." He said as he shrugged, trying to keep the conversation amicable between them. Better to feign ignorance now than give clever answers, he was pretending to be a man trying to find his way in the world and if he could do a little bit of profit for it then his assumed persona would be fine with that. "I prefer a bag full of coin than... Well whatever they do."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,161 posts
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Feb 21, 2021 10:38:06 GMT -5
Wynne
Wynne Avatar
groupnull
"You offering is a good enough thing in itself. Still, I’m sure we can find use for you. Everyone has to do their part dearies.”

Calling out one of the nearby merchants, the old woman would wave the man over before pointing to her cart and her two customers. Judging from her gestures and commentary, it seemed she wanted the man to watch over her stuff as she journeyed across the streets with Tomomi and Shodaime. Surprisingly the man agreed instantly with no hesitation. It seemed the two had done such a process before.

"Follow me young ones, and I’ll show you something that will change your lives. The time for great change is coming, so be happy that you can now be a part of it.”

With her back bent slightly, the older woman would leave her stall and begin walking towards the north as soon as the duo began to follow her. Before the merchants and carts could vanish from their line of sight, she would stealthily nod towards where Kazuto and the bubbly girl was and whisper to her followers.

"See that girl over there with that older man? Don’t trust her. I’ll let you know why later.”

With people bustling all around, the older woman would gracefully move through the streets as if she were years younger. She had been here for years, and she was in her element. If she wasn’t intentionally slowing down and making sure her followers could actually follow her, she would have left Tomomi and Shodaime behind long ago. It wouldn’t be too long now until the duo arrived at their destination. Their subterfuge was finally paying off.

~~~~

"Yeah, I don’t understand much of it myself, but it is kinda like magic. Nothing wrong with money either, it’s how the world works after all.”

Patting her cart softly, the bubbly girl would tell Kazuto to follow her before heading off towards the west. In a completely different direction from the older woman and her entourage. As they traveled through the busy streets, the young woman would pull her cart along, leaving space at her side for Kazuto to travel next to her. As they walked, she would show nearby people dazzling smiles before turning her attention back to the older man next to her.

"We’re going to an art gallery in case you were wondering. It’s closed right now, but that shouldn’t really be a problem for us now should it? They might ask you to do a few weird things inside, but if you want entry ya gotta do what you gotta do.”

As she waited for a response, the merchant would hum to herself as her cart rolled smoothly behind her.

~~~~

If anyone in the ninja group paid attention, they would realize that they were in an odd situation. Tomomi, Shodaime, and Kazuto all were heading to what was hopefully the rebel cell. Curiously enough, Kazuto was heading in a completely different direction than the other two. The question was why? Which group was going the correct route, and which group wasn’t? Perhaps they both led to the same entrance, or perhaps one led to something more sinister? Only time would tell.

Enemies: 
Jutsu Used: 

last edit by Wynne on Feb 21, 2021 10:39:11 GMT -5
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Feb 21, 2021 15:54:52 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

The time for great change. They'd really made it in already. This organization must be desperate for new bodies. That wasn't shocking. Given everything going on, it was a risky business they were in. They were probably afraid of exactly what was happening now. The incoming government crackdown. The retribution they would end up facing for their rebellion. They wanted able people on their side to help coordinate whatever they were doing.

Tomomi looked over their shoulder back at Kazuto and the bubbly girl. Don't trust her? Ah, maybe she was working with the government. Another mole. A loyalist of some kind. Maybe she would make a useful ally. It was good that Kazuto was speaking with her, then. Even if it turned out she was some worse sort of treacherous individual, at least they'd have an in with her as well.

Tomomi tried to catch Kazuto's gaze, ensure he knew where they were headed, before nodding at the older woman and continuing along with her. Tomomi would try to use their mind's eye to keep a read on Kazuto's location. It was a bit trickier in a bustling city like this, but all they had to do was weed out the familiar signature.

They played at being nervous, doing their best to weave through the crowd and stick both close to the woman leading them and Shodaime. As they began to approach their destination properly, Tomomi would ask,

"What is this place?" The answer was likely obvious, but it gave the woman a chance to exposit, and who didn't like doing that, when they felt they were sharing something amazing?

They would look around and try to take in whatever details they could. While this could be a sort of initiation, it could also be an ambush of a type. It never hurt to be cautious and aware.

Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Feb 21, 2021 16:21:34 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime would stick close to Tomomi and the old woman. It seemed their deceit had paid off and they were finally being lead to the location of the rebellion. Shodaime would look towards where Kazuto was at, with the young bubbly girl that the old woman had told them not to trust. Wonder why? She thought, was she working with the government to weed out rebels or was there something more sinister at play? She would keep that at the back of her mind for now, she needed to remain focused on the task at hand.

Shodaime would continue the deceit towards the old woman by acting nervous. She would remain quiet to sell the act as she would look around the area the woman had brought the two. What was this place she had taken them? Was there going to some form of initiation for them to see if they were loyal to the people or the government? Or was it a trap, had the woman found them out? It looks like they had no choice but to wait and see for that answer. She had only hoped that their covered hadn't been blown, that was the last thing either of them needed today. She would stand side by side Tomomi as she awaited the answer to her question from the woman, looking around nervously like a lost puppy. Her eyes would continually look around at the environment around her, trying to take in every detail, remembering everything about it. This act needed to continue for goodness knows how long.
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Feb 26, 2021 11:57:36 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Well that is great." Kazuto offered to the woman, still using the same grating voice of before. He would take a look at where the disguised Tomomi and Shodaime were and gave them a slight nod as they seemed to be moving in the opposite direction as they followed an old woman. A dangerous thing, the Senju considered, after all, as a team they would complement their skills for the mission, but at the same time he was confident that he could fend for himself and as he had done again and again in the past. Still given that Tomomi was a Yamanaka he knew that he would keep a track to of him.

"Huh, I see." He said as he would hid his hand inside of both of the sleeves. Quietly beginning to weave hand seals just in case things got hairy. The implication of what she was saying felt as if there was a password or a secret greeting that he wasn't aware off. He might need to move fast then if things turned sideways and do his best that the involvement of Konoha wasn't made aware by the side of the revolutionaries, if these woman was even part of them.

"So, you've known these guys for long?" He would ask as the continued through the marked, taking turns as they approached a building with an exquisite façade. Carved wooden dragons, gilded in thin layers of gold flying over the main entrance. Opulent to say the least, but not entirely out of place for the purposes of an art gallery. The architect that must've designed had to be an artist on their own right if they showed things that way. "Not bad." He said, nodding at the sculptures, of that, he was honest at the very least.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Jutsu:

1 Jutsu prepared.
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Mar 2, 2021 15:11:43 GMT -5
Wynne
Wynne Avatar
groupnull
"Only one of the best restaurants in Omotesenke.”

Tomomi and Shodaime would be met with the sight of a clean and high up restaurant after a few minutes of travel. Nodding towards one of the waiters standing outside, the group would be let in smoothly. If the older woman had not been with him, they would have been denied entry, judging from how the other visitors needed a reservation before being allowed inside.

Once they were inside, they would be met with a bright and cheery display. Festive lanterns would dot the ceiling and bright red and orange cloth would taper from the above. Various other impressive decorations could be seen on the sides as well, such as beautiful statues and well arranged delicacies on patterned plates. The scent of various fruits and meat would blend smoothly together and flow from the kitchen doors as the chefs cooked for the waiting customers. Turning back to the duo following her, the older woman would speak as they took in their surroundings.

"Here it is in all its glory, The Sensational Delicacies. Unfortunately for us, we are not here to dine today.”

Leading them towards the back, the older woman would whisper quietly to one of the waiters standing guard before being let through the back doors. As they walked through, they would enter a large room with a smaller room in the back situated behind a closed door. Inside of this larger room would be two guards standing watch. But unlike the ones outside, these weren’t in the guise of the waiters. No, instead their body would be covered in light armor with various pieces of forged metal protecting their vitals. A dangerously sharp spear would be in each of their hands and in an eerily synchronous movement, they would turn to face the trio that had just arrived.

"Might we ask who these people are, venerable grandmother?”

The guard leaning on the wall to their left would speak first in a monotone voice, with his eyes never leaving Tomomi’s form. The precise watching would be replicated on the other side of the room with the second guard eyeing up Shodaime. The elderly woman's eyes would sparkle in glee before she responded to the question.

"We have new prospects. Take them to meet my granddaughter. These two are designated as Spring Lavender five point three.”

Nodding towards the guards, Tomomi, and Shodaime, the elderly woman would leave them behind with those parting words. As the door closed behind them and locked ominously, the guard on the right would speak up after a few moments of silence.

"We will need to pat you down before we progress. Line up behind each other orderly and we can begin.”

~~~~

On the other side of the city, the bubbly girl would respond to Kazuto’s questions vaguely, answering and not answering his questions at the same time. It would be odd, and Kazuto would be sure to notice the non answers. Unfortunately since he was undercover, he would just have to nod his head and be satisfied with the answers he never received.

A fancy building would loom above the both of them as the young girl headed closer and closer to the front entrance decorated in colorful dragons. A clear and bold display of wealth, but this was a regal art museum after all. The doorway would be guarded by two people, one of them a scarred older woman, the other a younger male. Judging from their stances, they were trained. Not as much as a ninja, but with their strength they would be able to handle civilians with ease.

"Heya guys, I brought over someone interested in some of our art pieces such as the Glistening Serpent. He says money isn't a problem.”

Upon hearing the last part of her statement, the guards would scrutinize the man following her a little more closely. The scarred woman would caress the baton on her side before responding in a brisk tone.

"Understood, you can leave your cart on the left and we’ll get someone to watch over it. Nanashi, fetch someone to do it.”

With a vigorous nod, the younger man would head inside before arriving with another man of similar age a few moments later. The new arrival would nod his head respectfully towards both women before taking a position next to the cart. Once all of this was done, Nanashi would open the door and allow Kazuto and the bubbly woman inside, with the scarred woman taking the lead. Closing the door behind him, Nanashi would position himself in front of the entrance as the older women began to speak.

"There are some items on display that you might be interested in. But if what Suki is saying is correct, you’re looking for more lucrative pieces. Am I correct? Those lay further within.”

As the stern woman led them deeper into the art gallery, various expensive statues and other such items could be seen on display. It was quiet inside with only one or two guards scattered within. It seemed Suki’s claims of the art gallery being closed were true.

The next few moments would be spent walking and observing before the group arrived at an unguarded door in the back. Opening the door firmly but not stepping inside, the scarred woman would glare at Kazuto before nodding her head towards the door.

"Get in first.”

Judging from what Kazuto could see through the doorway, he would notice that it seemed suspiciously dark. Sure the gallery was closed, but there were still some guards walking about. Why was this room in particular covered in darkness and why did he have to go in first?

Enemies: 
Jutsu Used: 

last edit by Wynne on Mar 2, 2021 15:15:15 GMT -5
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Mar 2, 2021 19:18:52 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

Being led into this restaurant was quite mystifying. A beautiful, high class place hiding a secret organization within it, a cover story for a rebellion operation. It was like something out of a drama. This sort of thing happened quite often in real life, though. They knew it well. Most of their work was in weeding out covers or stopping dangerous criminals, so they'd been to many, many restaurants and shops that were housing criminals. Still, it was an interesting environment.

They had been led to the back and met with guards. They were getting closer to the heart of the whole operation. That meant it was getting more dangerous, though. When the guards requested to pat them down, they felt a small jump of anxiety.

This was a quite tricky situation. If their weapons were found without disclosure, suspicion would immediately be cast upon them and they would wind up in direct danger. Being without weapons would be undesirable, but would be better than setting off their radars immediately. A feigned honesty would be the best approach, at least in their opinion. They would take their approach and if Shodaime decided she would prefer something different, Tomomi would understand and back her up.

For now, they said,

"Alright. I want to warn you, though... I did bring a few weapons from home. For defense on the road, and... Well, I was hoping to sell some contraband," they 'confessed,' faking at being ashamed.

Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Mar 2, 2021 23:46:10 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
The two were led into the restaurant by the old woman. The restaurant was a beautifully ornate, a high class establishment was the perfect front for a hidden organization, no one would expect it. The two would be lead to the back of the establishment, into a large room with a small room guarded by two guards. Each guard would be holding a sharp pointy spear and wearing light armor, looking menacing and not to be trifled with.

Shodaime would take a small breath before entering the room, acting like she was a bit intimidated by the guards. When they said they would patted down before progressing, Shodaime would have to feign honesty just Tomomi had just done. She would confirm the story of having weapons to defend themselves from being raided.

"I too also have a couple knives for defense, it's common for us to get raided on the routes over here, so I carry them to at least have a chance of getting to marketplaces." Shodaime would tell the guards, so they weren't surprised when they found the kunai on her. She would act innocent, feigning honesty and hopefully tricking the guards into believing their words. She hoped the act worked.
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Mar 3, 2021 2:10:02 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

If there were doubts that the woman that was leading him was hiding something from him, then the lack of complete answers to his questions seemed to confirm that he was threading in thin ice. As he noticed the guards he considered them to be well trained but not shinobi not like himself, then again the woman that had led him here might as well be a Kunoichi, for she had used fuinjutsu even if it was in a minor capacity. As the female guard, a fearsome woman inspected him, he would attempt to keep a straight face as he took off the straw had which had been crowning the top of the bald head of his guise. A smile of uneven yellow teeth would be flash as the woman spoke.

As he saw the pieces, they were from excellent craftsmanship, the sort things that would be part of an opulent state from a noble that had too much to prove and that he approved. As the woman spoke that what he had wanted was further within the art gallery he would raise an eyebrow and the shrug. This sort of shady deals were the type to take place in warehouses and as far as he could tell there only a handful of guards and many avenues of escape. But when the dark hallways was presented to him he had a moment of disquiet, that had all the hallmarks of a trap. As he turned to the woman and gave her another of the smiles his disguise could provide, he spoke with the same stone grating tone.

"A bit dark innit?" He said as he took a look at the entrance and the extremely dark corridor. "I might stumble, and we wouldn't want any accidents would we?" He suggested, mimicking to clasp his hands together as he moved forward with a shrug, weaving the necessary hand signs for a escape plan in case he required it. "But, you're the boss here." He said as he took a step and walked into the dark, if needed be, he would rely on his suit that was under his guise.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS

1 Jutsu Prepared.
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Mar 6, 2021 11:08:15 GMT -5
Wynne
Wynne Avatar
groupnull
Watching Tomomi for any sudden movements, the guard of the left would pat them down, removing any weaponry they found and placing them neatly in a pile on the left. The frisk would be a little intense, but it would also be respectable. The guard would be quite thorough in his search, and unless the weapons were very well hidden, he would find them. Once he was done, he would take a step backwards and speak.

"All bags, pouches, and other such belongings need to be put in the pile as well. This is nonnegotiable.”

As he said this, his partner would pat Shodaime down, removing any weaponry he found. Placing the kunai down into the pile that was already made, the other guard would finish his examination before speaking as well.

"Couple of knives huh. They seem pretty clean for kunai. You take good care of them?”

Stepping back and placing himself next to his partner, the guards would wait quietly for their orders to be carried out. Judging from everything they were doing it was obvious to tell that the rebels down here weren’t taking any chances. While getting here hadn’t been too hard for Tomomi and Shodaime, it seemed that their journey would only be getting more difficult. And if they followed the guard’s orders and went in without their supplies and weaponry, they would need to be on guard. Keeping their guise up mattered now more than ever. They could afford no mistakes.

~~~~

With his back turned, the scarred woman would eye Kazuto dangerously as he entered the dark room. As he entered further into the darkness, the two women would follow behind him after closing the door and locking it with a near audible click. A shuffle of movement and then a few seconds of silence would be the only warning Kazuto received before an extremely bright light went off in the room, similar to a flashbang. The dazzling light would only last for a few moments before tapering off to the brightness of normal room lighting, but if one wasn’t prepared they would surely be blinded by the sudden light.

With light shining down from above, the scarred woman and Suki would lift their heads up and open their eyes before jumping a few feet apart from each other, placing themselves to the left and right of Kazuto. On the other side of the room, a door would begin to slide sideways, opening up to a building from further within. Suki, the bubbly girl, would then speak, with a cold inflection in her voice. It seemed that her playing around had come to an end.

"Who are you and where are you from? The building is surrounded so escape is futile. Answer our questions truthfully, and you may live to see the morrow.”

Pulling out her baton in a well trained movement, the scarred woman would watch Kazuto carefully. If he made any sudden movements, the woman would launch herself at him and attempt to bludgeon him on the head. The people here knew something was up, and they would get to the bottom of it, one way or another.

Opposition: 

[Beneath the Restaurant near Tomomi and Shodaime]

Armored Guards x2
[SA 1] One with the Spear: These guards have trained exclusively with spears over the years, allowing their spear attacks to come out stronger and faster than normal.
[SA 2] Trained Bodies: These guards have been working for many years and have the skills to show for it. Their durability is increased because of it, allowing them to withstand more blows.

Inside of the Art Museum near Kazuto

Suki  [Bubbly Merchant ????]
[SA 1] ????
[SA 2] ????
[SA 3] ????
[SA 4] Enhanced Reflexes: Thanks to the many battles Suki has undertaken, her reflexes are honed, allowing her to react more quickly to threats.

Scarred Female Guard
[SA 1] ????
[SA 2] ????

Jutsu Used: 

last edit by Wynne on Mar 6, 2021 11:08:41 GMT -5
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Mar 6, 2021 21:13:57 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

Once the search was over, Tomomi slipped their bag off their shoulders and set it down on the ground alongside the other equipment. It was disappointing not to have their weapons on hand anymore, but they had various other techniques they could rely upon that did not require their puppets if it really came down to it. Additionally, they were attempting to avoid battle as much as possible. If everything truly went well and they kept their act up, they would hopefully be able to get out of this place without getting into a fight at all. If battle broke out, the inconvenience of having no weapons would be their punishment for foolishness.

"We don't. The man we were travelling with does," Tomomi explained. Then they looked shocked and looked at Shodaime, saying, "Oh, we forgot to tell him we were coming here. I hope he doesn't get worried... He used to be blacksmith," they continued. "Before he hurt his back. He refused to sell his wares to some bandits a few years ago and they... Well, he can't do the work anymore, but he's still pretty meticulous about sharpening our things! He can't help us in a fight because of the injury, so he wanted to be sure we could protect ourselves well. And I think it's nostalgic for him, honestly."

Good detail work was important for a good cover story. Keeping all the details straight was the tricky part. Mildly ditzy, well-meaning, passionate about bettering the country. Those were the important character traits Tomomi wanted to keep projecting.

last edit by Yamanaka Tomomi on Mar 6, 2021 22:30:21 GMT -5
Tasseography [a-rank mission] [shodaime, kazuto]Mar 6, 2021 22:28:05 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime would set her bag next her kunai after being patted down for weapons. She hoped she would get all her stuff back, that Kimono she had traded for was beautiful and it would be a waste if it were taken from her so soon after acquiring it.

"I better get those back." Shodaime would say to the guards referring to her kunai and her backpack. "Keep this stuff safe, please."

"Yea the old man likes to keep our equipment in tip-top shape, especially with the bandits always trying to attack us on the road." Shodaime would then look over at Tomomi. "The old man should be ok, though he was injured, he can take care of himself. I do wish he knew where we went though, we don't usual go places without all of us being there."

Shodaime would look worried about their travel partner, wondering what was happening with him in the marketplace without them. She would continue the act of being a nervous, naive girl just trying to get her wares sold. She needed to keep this up so they would continue to trust them and get them further into the inner sanctum.

"So... what is it you need us to do?" Shodaime would ask