Lace up!Feb 12, 2021 15:32:27 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Taki had been doing her best since acquiring her sage animals to try and gain their favor however due to her brash nature and what they call "unsage like attitude.” they seemed to have a hard time working with her all save for one. The littlest sage ape Aki Aki, who seemed to really take a liking to her, something that somewhat annoyed the young girl, he couldn’t even talk and was so small that he practically fit on her shoulder, but if it was the best she got she was gonna make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Her uncle meant everything to her and if that meant having to do something she didn’t care for then so be it. In the middle of the Iwagakure training field the youth stood and performed the ritual biting her thumb to draw a small amount of blood and performing the necessary hand seals in order to summon the small creature, who upon being summoned was ecstatic to see Taki she had no clue why either.

He’d leap up onto her face and wrap his small hairy arms around her while hollering this always caught the girl by surprise and she’d always have to wrestle him off of her. Much like now. "Hey Hey Hey! Aki, Aki!” she’d grab him and look him over as the small chimp had his arms out trying his best to affectionate with her however this mostly led to a look of disgust on her part, but after a moment she’d examine him and smile a little admittedly he was kinda cute he was a baby after all. But none the less she’d toss him to the ground causing him to land on his head and begin to weep. "Hey I didnt tell ya to start slobbering all over me.” she’d cross her arms as the small chimp started to sob. "Hey cut it out…” yet the chimp would continue to cry. "I said cut it out!” the chimp however reacted poorly to her raising her voice and would begin to cry even more.

Taki would look down at him, a crease forming on her forehead from aggravation. "Look if I buy you a banana will that get ya to shut up…?” she’d say looking him over. The chimps tears would cease and he’d look to her and smile once more. "Alright come on…” Taki would turn about and start walking with the chimp following behind her, leaping onto her shoulder. She’d look over at him and scowl, the chimp eyes would then back off and simply walk beside her.

After some time the two would make their way to the fresh market where Taki would head to a stand filled with a variety of fresh fruit. The baby ape would point to a stack of banana's Taki would take one and hand it to him and then pull out the ryo to pay for it, but would take a good look at the banana's. "Make it two." she'd hand off the money and the two would take a seat on a bench as she and her new furry companion chowed down. The small chimp ate his food slowly munching on it and slobbering about. Taki had always wanted a pet and never got to have one so seeing the chimp happily eating his food made her smile a little filling a small void she’d always wanted to fill but never could. As such after looking to her banana which she didn’t have the heart to finish she'd toss the peel in the trash and would hand the last of it over to him. Aki look to it with a shine in his eye lightly whimpering happily as he took it and chowed down on his meal. "There you happy now.” she’d say smiling to him as he nodded to her.

"C’mon let’s get back to it then!” from there the two would return to the training field ready to get some meditation practice in just like Midori would've wanted, but upon arrival noticed a familiar face. "Hey is that…?”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low - Very High depending on summon.
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
One of the most common and beneficial techniques in the known shinobi world. Simply drawing blood and releasing a mass of chakra from one's extended hand is capable of calling an animal or otherwise to one's location. As a Space-Time Ninjutsu, this technique is capable of instantly displacing an intended summon from wherever they may be to the requested location, though there are obstacles that can prevent this. To use this jutsu, one must first make a contract with whatever they are summoning, living creature or not. Both the size and the stamina of what a shinobi calls upon increases the demand of chakra they must spend to perform the jutsu.

SUMMON:

Aki Aki

SUMMARY

Taki heads to the training field to practice some summoning techniques however in the process of doing so ends up causing her summon to cry and decides to placate it by buying it something to eat, afterwards the two return to the training field and encounter an old friend.

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

699 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Feb 12, 2021 15:34:40 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Lace up!Sept 12, 2021 11:17:06 GMT -5
Ryo Koshutora
Strength is the power that shapes this world.
Ryo Koshutora Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday 14/11 rank Sp.Jounin occupation Tiger Sage

TORARyo

Another day, another training session. This time he was visiting Midori in her turf to congratulate her for becoming a mother, as well as finally slapping the fact he had become a proper sage in her face.

He didn't find her at first, but after that he had asked if he could use her training grounds to get his regular workout in, she did not have a problem with it, so the Tiger Sage was going to spend the rest of his day in there, sleep at the inn and then head back for Kiri the next morning. Despite being much less bound to the rules other shinobi had, even more so now that the Mizukage position was once again vacant, he would still humour them out of the goodness of his heart. That and he kind of didn't really care much for Iwagakure outside of Midori and Akira.

The sage's red hair fluttered around as he kept on doing crazy manouvers in attempt to perfect his control over his taijutsu. He knew the fundamentals but he had slacked off on being able to hold his power in. He couldn't always go out 100% otherwise he'd get exhausted in no time. That and since his sage powers had evolved as well he kind of didn't want to get into the massive bother that would be explaining why half of the village had suddenly being razed to the ground.

Nightshade has written 175 posts
Lace up!Sept 12, 2021 14:56:31 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"Hey Blowhard!” the youth would call out as she charged towards him. "Whadda you doin ere!?” she’d shout causing her sage chimp to cling to her shoulder hanging on for dear life as she rushed towards the large red headed man, it had been literal months since she'd seen him. Since then she's progressed in her sage training to a great degree having even learned to summon her own sage animal along with a few other neat tricks as well, but what was he doing here? It's not like Kirigakure and Iwagakure are necessarily close to one another that's a lot of traveling just to come out all this way. "Oh I get it you must be here to apologize on behalf of the Okada clan.” she’d look to him with a wide smile, surely that had to be the reason he'd seen the error of his ways and came to apologize.

"C’mon just say ya sorry and shake my hand and we’ll let by gones be by gones eh?”truth be told the girl was still seething at him for having insulted her families art but was willing to put it behind her IF the red headed tiger sage could swallow his pride and apologize, quite ironic coming from her of all people.

While the Okada’s art is considered scripted, calling it fake was an assault on the clan itself. "Odda wise me and Aki over here are gonna have ta teach ya a lesson.” the small chimp climbed up onto her shoulder and looked to the larger seemingly scared to death of menacing appearance.

"Hey don’t you be scared a him, he’s just a big ole blowhard.” the smaller apprentice would say in a whisper to her small animal companion. "You just focus on gathering energy for me alright?” after her private conversation she’d look back towards the blowhard her hand still outstretched. "Well I’m waitin’” she’d raise a brow getting slightly peeved at the older gentlemen thinking he just might go out of his weight to slight her again.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

353 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Lace up!Sept 18, 2021 20:58:53 GMT -5
Ryo Koshutora
Ryo Koshutora Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

TORARyo

Ryo barely registered the yapping coming from the sidelines. Turning over to the noise, the tiger sage took notice of the loudmouth spouting nonesense. Oh right. That kid from uuuh...somehwere. He did remember Midori saying something about having a student. Didn't think it would be like that. She could probably make Shomaru look like a saint.

He wasn't going to say much, that was until she insulted him.

Ryo stopped what he was doing and remained mostly passive through the kid's whole scene.
"I am here because I came to congratulate Midori for her maternity as the newly appointed Tiger Sage. This does not concern you, kiddo. The world doesn't spin around a nobody." He curtly responded, only the first sentence of the full thing.

"What should concern you is the disrespect you are showing to who I assume is your sage partner by dragging him in situations he is not comfortable with or forcing him to do a thing you yourself should be capable of doing. To that matter, you can't lay a single finger on me in your current state. And if you so even try to attack me in any way, nature be witness, I will break every single bone in your body before you can even so much of utter another of your loudmouthed remarks."

Oh hooo but it wasn't stopping there. If there was one thing the Tiger Sage was adamant was saying things how they really were.

"If you really want someone to change their opinions then you should labor to produce tangible results. So far all you accomplished is wasting my time and showing me that what your clan lacks in military prowess it hides behind brash empty words and a facade. Without any real training, you'll get yourself killed before you even realize that you are supposed to be a soldier not a brainless idiot. Though if you feel so inclined to keep clowning around by all means scurry back to your circus. There are alot of people ready to laugh at your stupidity. "

He would have stopped there, but he remembered the kid was a little dense so he would hammer the point home in a way she understood.

"In easier words, loud voices and insults may entertain a crowd, but they are worthless to me. If you wish to have me in the wrong, prove it so through strenght and strenght alone. If insults and empty threats is all your clan raises their youth on, nothing but pompous bragging and showboating, then you and your clan both are beneath me."

last edit by Ryo Koshutora on Sept 18, 2021 21:06:19 GMT -5
Lace up!Sept 19, 2021 15:22:54 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Seeing that the blowhard did nothing but Talk the smile on the girls face would begin to furrow as he went on and on about a bunch of crap that Taki couldn’t be bothered with. "Ya know something blowhard...you don’t get it do ya…” she’d say looking up at him. "YOU. DO. NOT. INSULT. DA CRAFT.” the girl would say emphasizing each word by chopping her hand into her palm with each word, as if she were spelling it out for him.

"You came here said wrestlin is a joke, and me bein a wrestler don’t take too kindly to dat?” she’d look up at him. "I don’t come into Kirigakhuree and say that your tigers suck, now do I…? But you came here...and waltzed right in and insulted our craft to my face.” she’d take a step back.

"But I’ll tell ya what...howzabout we do a little run back.” She’d point to him and then herself. "You...and me...1 on 1, if I land one hit or lock in one grapple on ya...you gotta apologize to the Okada clan.” she’d look up at her chimp companion, who had now seemingly finished gathering a good amount of sage energy locked in his meditation process. "You know what to do.” she’d say as she started doing some warm up stretches. "And if you win...I’ll…” she’d look him over looking down at those gaudy things he calls shoes.

"I’ll shine your boots!” she’d state as she looked him over. "So what’dya say?” as she’d speak getting ready to rumble her small chimp companion would begin to meditate on her behalf and begin his sage gathering process, clearly by now the girl had learned a thing or two about becoming a sage, and she was ready to put it on display.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

300 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 19, 2021 15:29:54 GMT -5
Lace up!Sept 23, 2021 11:47:56 GMT -5
Ryo Koshutora
Ryo Koshutora Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

TORARyo

Ryo knew it was like talking to a wall, but he did want to point out things before she put words he did not speak in his mouth. "So far I remain unconvinced your discipline can be effective in a real fight, let alone a confrontation against opposing shinobi. I look things from a purely military perspective because I'm a shinobi first and a sage second. If you percieve my opinion as an insult, then feel free to do so. Everyone is entitled to their own way of thinking." He rebuked, folding his arms.

"I can agree on something at least. You are a 'wrestler' first and a shinobi second. That is what limits you when it comes to shinobi work. Your obsessiveness towards your family's craft. This is a world where flashy moves and drawing attention is the opposite you want to do. The higher up you go the more it all becomes a matter of stealth and efficiency. There is a reason why the Hunter Corps are the elite. You're already dead before you even see them coming. Not to mention how that train of thought limits your sage training, if you even had any. Being a sage means being aware of nature's call. You'll never be able to hear a thing if you keep shouting."

The sage shrugged about her calling his tigers stupid. As he said, she could think what she want.

"You're free to say what you want so long you don't shirk from the consequences. I said time and time again that I am open to challenge your entire clan in combat one by one if they wish to prove their techniques are actually effective in military combat. That hasn't changed. I don't mind being proved wrong. Means I have more things to learn and master to get even stronger."

He would have stopped there but apparently the kid was asking for an attitude adjustment. ((it's the only one you will ever get Meep)) Still, he could respect that at least.

"Very well. As I said, I don't turn down a challenge." Ryo agreed, turning around to give the kid some room. It was clear from the start that she wasn't going to be able to touch him, but for the sake of his own integrity he would allow her to try. "You needn't hold back, though you will soon lack the time to even consider the option. So now, I have a question for you..."

Three shadow clones poofed to the redhead's side.

"Would you like these clones to use Sage Mode or not? Your choice."

last edit by Ryo Koshutora on Sept 23, 2021 11:50:36 GMT -5
Lace up!Oct 2, 2021 13:22:18 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As he kept yappin and yappin the girl was getting annoyed she wanted to throwdown already,"Look, just do whateva ya want!” she'd say with a shout really wanting him to can it. The girl would say with a shrug but using the time that he had to come up with a little scheme. "But before we go at it you mind if I take my medication…I’ve got a bad case a allergies and it slipped my mind dis mornin." she’d say as she took one of the vails that she keeps strapped to her leg and sipped some of it into her mouth before swallowing a very miniscule amount, whilst keeping its contents trapped beneath her tongue.

After a moment she’d look up at Aki Aki nodding to him allowing him to release his gathered sage energy into her body allowing her to begin the process of her sage mode transformation. After a moment her skin would begin to darken in shade the hair on her head would become more feral with the hair on her arms even growing to a sizeable amount becoming more untamed as well as changing the shape of the teeth in her mouth giving her a more animalistic appearance.

After the transformation was over, she'd once again offer out a handshake as a sign of solidarity between the two letting him know she was ready to throw down and that there was no funny business, this bout wasn’t gonna be anything short of a slobberknocker sage mode or not this blowhard stood "No chance in hell.” against the queen of hardcore Taki "Bakudan.” Okada.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

275 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 2, 2021 13:23:18 GMT -5
Lace up!Oct 24, 2021 13:20:28 GMT -5
Ryo Koshutora
Ryo Koshutora Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

TORARyo

Ryo rolled his eyes. So that was why she was so full of herself this time? Well it was certainly better than before, but it was even worse than the thing he did when he was still learning. It was still mostly the work of Midori's partner but at the very least she didn't turn to stone. "Alright. Let's start with something easy then." He stated, transitioning into his own Sage Mode with a single finger snap.

Thankfully, he was wearing clothes that didn't mind the rather sudden shape in proportion, nor the appereance of a tail. Ryo's sage mode didn't change much in terms of appereance. The man still looked very much like a tiger. Wether that was for lack of control or design, it did not matter compared to the amount of pressure he exherted. The three clones would hang back and remain passive, storing more natural energy within themselves.

"Koken."

The tiger sage moved into his preferred fighting stance, ignoring the whatever handseal she was doing. The ground beneath him cracked as he drew back his body weight. Then, in one simple motion, he blitzed the kid at full speed only to slam his clawed fist into the idiot's face as hard as he possibly could without straight up killing the kiddo. It probably would be more than enough to end that confrontation as swiftly as their first one.

Lace up!Oct 24, 2021 14:19:22 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki kept her hand out Ryo would transform in an instant into Sage mode and get into a stance and it didn’t look like he wanted to shake hands, an outcome she didn’t exactly prepare for. And would find herself clocked in the face with a powerful strike. That rattled the poor girl, in that same instance the girl would attempt to spit out the liquid and managed to lace it with Chakra but it’d spew out in a messy pattern some of it going towards Ryo’s eyes and the other amount of it spewing off towards the floor leaving some green splotches along the ground. If he managed to spot any of it or should it enter his eyes it could potentially activate the genjutsu if he didn’t have any other way to actively avoid it.

The girl would be flung back skidding onto the ground hardly able to stand. She’d lie on the ground her head pounding from the strike she just took and the green ink her mouth would form into a brown paste as the bitter substance mixed with the blood from her busted lip. She’d roll over and eventually would try to make her way up her feet.

Her head throbbing as she’d stood a large gash on the side of her cheek, thankfully the slight physical increase from sage mode managed to curb what would’ve usually been a knockout blow. "Holy shit...he ain’t playin around…” she’d think. After a moment the girl would call forth her chair using the seal she had on her right hand and attempt to charge forward her mouth having a green liquid dribbling from out of her mouth like drool but she’d charge forward in an effort to bash the man on his side and clobber him with her chair hoping that her efforts weren’t in vain, her vision was a little fuzzy from the concussive force of the punch but it’d take more than one punch to put her away.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[NAME] Okada Kiri: Midori Mekakushi Funmatsu[Okada Mist: Green Blinding Powder]
[RANK] B
[CHAKRA USAGE] Medium
[CLASSIFICATION]Genjutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE]Vail of Okada Mist
[TRIGGER] Seeing the mist
[DESCRIPTION]

After storing a vail of Okada Ink into her mouth, the user will spew the mist at the opponent. Upon seeing the mist the victim will be led to believe they have been blinded and as a result will be under the impression that they are devoid of sight for 2 rotations.

NAME: Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka - [Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
An advanced version of Hikin Fuinjutsu, in which objects that are sealed within their respective holders are branded with a special formula. This particular seal allows its wielder to call upon whatever is placed in the seal with a simple touch of the marker, instantly bringing the weapon into one's hand at the ready. The technique works to cut the time it would normally take to summon and wield a weapon by having the seal in a place of easy access, such as upon straps on one's wrist or the wrists themselves, being able to summon and use a weapon in a seamless moment. Summoning is not as straight forward as the child technique, however, as wired contraptions can be called upon, instantly winding and attaching the wire to one's hand the moment it is summoned.

SUMMARY:

Taki gets clocked in the face but manages to fire off a spew of her Mist which may or may not effect the sage. After landing on the ground she takes a moment to get up and summons her steel chair and dashes forward to try and clobber the sage.

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

334 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Lace up!Nov 5, 2021 16:18:27 GMT -5
Ryo Koshutora
Ryo Koshutora Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

TORARyo

It seemed that, as per usual, he had overestimated his opponent. It was a shame, but it was exactly what he expected. The kiddo had no control over the nature energy inside her, hell she had no control period. Just because her partner gathered for her she was even able to make a mockery out of Midori's power. And what was that about, a chair? Really? That was the weapon she had sealed on her wrist? The Tiger sage did not know if he needed to be disgusted, disappointed or both. She was slow and sloppy. She even tried to poison him or something but forgot just how swift he was or the fact that he clearly knew the medicine from before was no medicine at all. What she tried to pull was the oldest trick in the book.

Ryo blocked the chair with his forearm, before hopping over the spit and the second strike. He spun on the landing, thrust a clawed hand forward to grab her by the nape, kicked the girl off her feet and subsequentially slammed her face into the mud. Since she liked choke holds he'd show her a proper one.

"Concede." Was all he curtly ordered. Either she conceded this bout or he'd keep on going until light's out. He made sure to press down harder on his hold to make the point go across.

"I will not stop until you do."

Lace up!Nov 5, 2021 18:02:24 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl attempted to strike him with the chair her strike would be blocked by Ryo’s sheer force and within moments the girl had her throat grabbed and attempted to grab at the mans hands in order to release the pressure but before she knew it her hat was knocked off her head as she was thrust into the mud.

The girl would kick her feet keeping a defiant look on her face her teeth snarling as she attempted to grab at his hands in order to get herself free. During this, he’d remark about how he wasn’t going to let her go until she did but Taki wasn’t the type to just accept defeat and would keep on fighting regardless of the fact.

She’d look up at the tiger sage despite the pain. "Still putting in all that effort for little ole...me...ya blowhard…” Taki didn’t expect much from him but the girl had tenacity in a way that he didn’t, as even as the light left her eyes she’d stay defiant to the end. "You’ll have too put my...lights out...foist...ya...son of...a…” and with that the girl would be put to sleep, at least for the moment.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

204 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 5, 2021 18:03:03 GMT -5
Lace up!Nov 24, 2021 16:22:21 GMT -5
Ryo Koshutora
Ryo Koshutora Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

TORARyo

The sage eventually dropped his hold, making sure the kid didn't end up back in the mud again once lights were out. Two of the three clones dispersed, unneeded while the last one walked closer to the actual sage in order to perform a pre-emptive Kai just in case the weird liquid the kid spit at him had some kind of fuckery. It didn't burn or itch, so it was fine to say it wasn't toxic. "Defiant until the end. I can respect that at least, you bumbling loudmouth."

The final clone dispersed and Ryo settled the kid with her back on a tree. He made sure to let his sage mode wear off before kneeling down and gently poking her awake. He much liked her when she wasn't yapping, but it is what it is. It was also to make sure the kiddo didn't get her ego too squashed that she needed a hospital visit.

Just to be sure though, the sage quickly prepared himself to summon one of his more healing oriented partners if the need arose and he did have to patch the kid up.

Lace up!Dec 16, 2021 21:19:38 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After some moments of being unconscious the young leotard wearing girl would wake up finding her face being incredibly sore and the blowhard with green ink on his face, she was somewhat flabbergasted at the fact that he was somehow still able to see her completely unbothered by her genjutsu she was certain he shouldn’t be able to see, or at least a little bothered by it. "How da hell? ain’t you s’possed to be blind I nailed ya right in the eyes.” the girl would place her hand on her head.

"Sheesh you hit pretty hard, ya blowhard.” she’d look up at him as he finished his statement admiring her defiance. "And I guess I can respect that.” the girl would say, smirking a good amount of blood coming from her lower lip having been busted by the powerful strike that collided with her face.

She was impressed with how hard she hit but she wasn’t someone who was easy to take down. The girl would raise a fist and would raise it to the large furry faced freak a symbol of respect to try and end their petty squabble. "So ya ready to say ya sorry yet.” she’d say with a wide smile and blood in her teeth, seemingly ready to bury the hatchet.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

208 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Lace up!Feb 1, 2022 20:52:53 GMT -5
Ryo Koshutora
Ryo Koshutora Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

TORARyo

"My eyesight is much better as a tiger yes, but it would be stupid of me to just use my eyes when in this world there are people with better ones ready to kill me. Long story short, I can smell you and hear you just fine not to mention I can pinpoint your exact position by being aware of your chakra signature. It would also do you good not to mention your so called 'medicine' to the opponent. Lets them know you are up to something."

Wiping away the stuff from his face, Ryo tried his best to clean his fur from the gunk. "Also, spitting on people is so uncivilised." He would add. There were thousands better methods to use genjutsu than having to get close and spit at the opponent. He would then grin at the compliment about his strenght. "I am usually more of a fan of using my claws, but yes, I hit pretty hard. That is what training is for."

The tiger sage stretched and followed the girl's hand as she did...whatever she was doing. His mind was still pretty much convinced on what he said earlier but he could make a concession or two. "I admit you've improved since last time. Perhaps there is something to the stuff you claim is your craft but from the little I know I'm still unsure of its practical value in the field. Still, my challenge to your clan is open, if your people think they can use these techniques of yours to take me down I am more than happy to test said theory. For now we should get you patched up before Midori yells at me. Oh...and for the love of god forget the boot thing, that's the last thing I want to have to deal with right about now."

last edit by Ryo Koshutora on Feb 1, 2022 20:57:01 GMT -5