POSITION you want

OTHER ALIAS you want

[attr="class","nodensleft2"]

RE:VANISHMENT

[attr="class","nodensright"]
[attr="class","nodensright1"]SUBJECT TEMPERAMENT

[attr="class","nodensright2"]
[attr="class","nodensright22"]

information about the subject's temperament should be listed here.[break][break]

An impetus within me has awakened. A new phase begins. The worlds blurring together tell me how to control these overflowing emotions. I had this fleeting dream where I could fly – the shooting stars danced across the night sky, and I just stood, transfixed, watching as those tiny lights slowly faded away. All the words I said to you are being torn apart, and I wonder if they'll just fade away entirely. But I realize, now, these uncertain feelings, these wishes can be a shield to protect you. Please, wipe away these falling tears if they're doomed to fade away without a trace. I've taken this pain, so these uncertain feelings, these wishes can become a shield to protect you.[break][break]

Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, unplugged, searching. Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, unplugged, searching.[break][break]

I bear the same wounds you do: emotional chains that scar my back, and now I've forgotten how to even resist anymore.[break][break]

Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, unplugged, searching. Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, uplugged.[break][break]

All the words I said to you are being torn apart, and I wonder if they'll just fade away entirely. But I realize, now, these uncertain feelings, these wishes can be a shield to protect you. Don't turn away from the falling tears. Let them unite together and forge a new future. I've taken this pain, so these uncertain feelings, these wishes can become the path that we will walk together – can become the path that we will walk together – can become the path that we will walk together.[break][break]

Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, unplugged, searching. Realize, feeling, the past, recollection.

[attr="class","nodensright1"]SUBJECT BACKGROUND

[attr="class","nodensright21"]
[attr="class","nodensright22"]

information about the subject's background should be listed here.[break][break]

An impetus within me has awakened. A new phase begins. The worlds blurring together tell me how to control these overflowing emotions. I had this fleeting dream where I could fly – the shooting stars danced across the night sky, and I just stood, transfixed, watching as those tiny lights slowly faded away. All the words I said to you are being torn apart, and I wonder if they'll just fade away entirely. But I realize, now, these uncertain feelings, these wishes can be a shield to protect you. Please, wipe away these falling tears if they're doomed to fade away without a trace. I've taken this pain, so these uncertain feelings, these wishes can become a shield to protect you.[break][break]

Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, unplugged, searching. Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, unplugged, searching.[break][break]

I bear the same wounds you do: emotional chains that scar my back, and now I've forgotten how to even resist anymore.[break][break]

Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, unplugged, searching. Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, uplugged.[break][break]

All the words I said to you are being torn apart, and I wonder if they'll just fade away entirely. But I realize, now, these uncertain feelings, these wishes can be a shield to protect you. Don't turn away from the falling tears. Let them unite together and forge a new future. I've taken this pain, so these uncertain feelings, these wishes can become the path that we will walk together – can become the path that we will walk together – can become the path that we will walk together.[break][break]

Realize, feeling, the past, recollection. Tearing, progress, unplugged, searching. Realize, feeling, the past, recollection.

[break][break]

[attr="class","nodensbot"]LOOKS LIKE CHARACTER FROM SERIES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800][googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.nodens]border:solid 1px #dddddd;width:655px;padding:7px;background-color:#e5e5e5;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodens2]border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodenstop]background-color:#222222;color:#eeeeee;padding:50px;height:40px;margin-bottom:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodenstop h1]padding-bottom:9px;font:35px Raleway;line-height:30px;font-weight:800!important;border-bottom:solid 1px #999999;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodenstop2]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#fafafa;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:12px;padding:19px;text-align:right;color:#222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodenstop2 b]float:none;padding-right:8px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensbulk]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensimg]border-bottom:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:27px;background-color:#f3f3f3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensimg2]width:180px;height:180px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensleft]padding:27px;padding-bottom:22px;background-color:#fafafa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensleft p]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#ffffff;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#222222;text-align:right;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensleft p b]float:left;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensleft2]padding:27px;border-top:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#f3f3f3;color:#222222;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensleft2 b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensright]border-left:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:27px;background-color:#ffffff;height:590px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensright1]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#eeeeee;font:11px Inconsolata;position:relative;z-index:1;line-height:10px;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensright1 b]color:#999999;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensright2]overflow:auto;margin-top:-1px;border-left:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-right:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#fafafa;height:151px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensright21]overflow:auto;margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-top:0px;height:350px;background-color:#fafafa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensright22]border-right:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:25px;padding-top:26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensbot]padding:35px;background-color:#222222;font:15px Raleway;line-height:12px;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;margin-top:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nodensbot b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
last edit by mina on Feb 16, 2021 21:24:54 GMT -5
AiSenshi has written 0 posts
バーニング…ラーブッ~✿ Feb 16, 2021 21:26:14 GMT -5
mina
私のこの手が真っ赤に燃える! 勝利を掴めと轟き叫ぶ!
mina Avatar
groupnull
age 24 years old birthday 07.24 rank Jōnin occupation 爆破軍団三席副隊長
[newclass=".meta]width:400px;padding:15px;box-shadow:inset 0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.15);border:1px solid #fff; color:#333; background:#fff; text-align: left; font: 11px/13px Arial[/newclass]
[newclass=".meta h3"]font-size: 13px; margin-bottom:15px !important; font-weight: bold[/newclass]
[newclass=".meta li"]margin-bottom: 10px !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".codesnippet"]display: inline;font-weight: bold; font-family: courier; color:#4855da; border-bottom: 0px dashed #999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meta ul"]margin-left: 16px; margin-bottom: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meta a.hashtag"]background: #f3f3f3; padding: 3px 5px; color: #333; font: bold 10px/10px sans-serif; margin: 0 2px 6px 0; display: inline-block; letter-spacing: .2px [/newclass]
[newclass=".meta-imgbox"]margin: 30px 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".codebox"]text-align: center; margin: 20px auto 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".codebox code"]width: 300px;height: 150px; overflow: auto; text-align:left; margin: auto; padding: 10px !important; background: rgba(0,0,0,.15)[/newclass]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","colorgel"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=Cover]
[attr="class","box cover"]
[attr="class","colorbox"]
[attr="class","covertext"]

NAME HERE

pronouns

occupation

thing

[attr="class","imgbox"]

[/PTab]

[PTab=About]
[attr="class","box content"]
[attr="class","gridbox"]

Another heading style option

Bulleted list

• First
  • Second
  • Third
  • Fourth

section one

A color gel or color filter, also known as lighting gel or simply gel, is a transparent colored material that is used in theater, event production, photography, videography and cinematography to color light and for color correction. Modern gels are thin sheets of polycarbonate, polyester or other heat-resistant plastics, placed in front of a lighting fixture in the path of the beam.

section two

In Shakespearean-era theater, red wine was used in a glass container as a light filter. In later days, colored water or silk was used to filter light in the theater. Later, a gelatin base became the material of choice. Gelatin gel was available at least until 1979. The name gel has continued to be used to the present day. Gelatin-based color media had no melting point, and the color was cast in the media as opposed to being coated on the surface, both important properties for color media. It would, however, char at high temperatures and become brittle once heated, so it was impossible to handle once used in the lighting instrument.
[break][break]
By 1945 more heat-tolerant and self-extinguishing acetate-based through-dyed materials were being manufactured (marketed as Chromoid then Cinemoid by Strand Electric). In the U.S., Roscolene (acetate) was also developed to deal with these higher output light sources. Though cheaper, the acetate filters fell out of favor with professional organizations since they could not withstand the higher temperatures produced by the tungsten halogen lamps that came into widespread use in the late 1960s. The acetate-based material was replaced by polycarbonates like Roscolar (mylar polycarbonate) and polyester-based filters.
[break][break]
These materials have superior heat tolerance when compared to acetate-based gels. Many were transparent film with a surface coating. The first dyed polyester gels were introduced by Berkey Colortran in 1969 as Gelatran, the original deep-dyed polyester. The Gelatran process is still used today to produce GAMColor (100% of the line) and Roscolux (about 30% of the line). Other color manufacturers, such as Lee Filters and Apollo Design Technology, use a surface applied dye. (Roscolux is 70% polycarbonate and 30% deep-dyed polyester.)

[/PTab]

[PTab=OOC]
[attr="class","box ooc"]
Face claim

character from source

Played by

player name

Contact

pm/discord

[attr="class","imgbox"]

[/PTab]

[/PTabbedContent={background-color:transparent;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top: 0px; height: 545px;}]

[googlefont=Raleway:400,500,700]
[newclass=".colorgel"]color: rgba(0,0,0,.85); width:390px; height:545px; margin: 0 auto 20px; text-align: left; position: relative; --typeface: 'Raleway', sans-serif; --animate: all .25s ease; font: 400 10px/14px 'Raleway', sans-serif; --bgcolor: #f3f3f3; --accent: #3349cc; --image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VFPwxCw.png)[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorgel .PT_Tabs_holder td"]font: 500 10px/10px var(--typeface); position:absolute; bottom: 21px; z-index:200; background: transparent; opacity: .75; color: var(--accent); text-align: left; width: auto; margin: 0; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected "]font-weight: 700; opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); background: transparent[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover "] opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); background: transparent[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover "]opacity: 1; font-weight: 500; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); background: transparent[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorgel .PT_Tabs_holder"]margin-left:40px [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .PT_Tabs_holder td:nth-child(1)"]margin-left: 0 [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .PT_Tabs_holder td:nth-child(2)"]margin-left: 45px [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .PT_Tabs_holder td:nth-child(3)"]margin-left: 90px [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel table td"]padding: 0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorgel .PT_spots"]background-color: transparent; padding:0px!important; margin: 0 0 0 0; position:absolute; z-index:100; [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .box"]height: 460px; padding: 20px 0 40px; background: var(--bgcolor); display: flex; box-shadow: 0px 2px 4px rgba(0,0,0,.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .box.cover"]align-items: center; justify-items: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .box.ooc"]align-items: center; justify-items: center; justify-content: space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .box.content"]padding-left: 40px; padding-right: 40px; background: var(--bgcolor)[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .colorbox"]display: flex; align-items: center; width: 170px; height: 455px; background: var(--accent); opacity: .9; padding: 0 20px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; z-index: 10; mix-blend-mode: hard-light;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .cover .imgbox"]width: 390px; height: 390px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .ooc .imgbox"]width: 160px; height: 390px; overflow: hidden; margin: 0; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .imgbox > div"] background: var(--image); width: 100%; height: 100%; opacity: .8; background-position: right center; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .imgbox:hover"]mix-blend-mode: normal;[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorgel .gridbox"]width: calc(100% - 20px); padding-right: 20px; margin-top: 10px; height: 450px; border-bottom: 0px dashed var(--accent); overflow: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel h1,.colorgel h2,.colorgel h3,.colorgel h6]color: var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel h1"]font: bold 27px/30px var(--typeface); border-top: 1px dashed white; border-bottom: 1px dashed white; padding: 12.5px 0 10px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 1.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel h2"]font: bold 15px/18px var(--typeface); text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-top: 20px; padding: 5px 0 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel h3"]font: bold 10px/14px var(--typeface); text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .gridbox h3"]padding: 20px 0 5px; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel h2 + h3"] padding-top: 0 !important [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .gridbox h2:first-child"]padding-top: 0; margin-top: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .gridbox h3:first-child"]padding-top: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel h6"]font: 500 10px/14px var(--typeface); margin-top: 8px [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .covertext h1,.colorgel .covertext h3]color: white [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel br.good"]padding-top: 4px; content: '\A \A'; white-space: pre-line; display: block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel ul"]margin-left: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .box a"]font: inherit; color: var(--accent); pointer; text-decoration: none; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel .box a:hover"]opacity: .75; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate);[/newclass]

[newclass=".colorgel ::-webkit-scrollbar"]-webkit-appearance: none; width: 3px; float: right[/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background: rgba(200,200,200,1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".colorgel ::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]background: rgba(0,0,0,.1); border: 1px solid var(--bgcolor);
[/newclass]

last edit by mina on Feb 16, 2021 21:27:52 GMT -5
バーニング…ラーブッ~✿ Feb 16, 2021 22:09:35 GMT -5
mina
私のこの手が真っ赤に燃える! 勝利を掴めと轟き叫ぶ!
mina Avatar
groupnull
age 24 years old birthday 07.24 rank Jōnin occupation 爆破軍団三席副隊長

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus. Aenean sodales convallis sodales. Cras condimentum posuere erat, vitae posuere urna feugiat rutrum. Nulla vehicula facilisis erat, ac venenatis leo tempor quis. Duis cursus eleifend neque ut laoreet. Mauris et velit non leo volutpat sagittis. Donec vestibulum leo eu tortor congue, ut semper magna eleifend. Maecenas tortor massa, posuere ut nulla id, auctor malesuada nisl. Curabitur eu convallis augue.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus. Aenean sodales convallis sodales. Cras condimentum posuere erat, vitae posuere urna feugiat rutrum. Nulla vehicula facilisis erat, ac venenatis leo tempor quis. Duis cursus eleifend neque ut laoreet. Mauris et velit non leo volutpat sagittis. Donec vestibulum leo eu tortor congue, ut semper magna eleifend. Maecenas tortor massa, posuere ut nulla id, auctor malesuada nisl. Curabitur eu convallis augue.

000 WORDS FOR TAGGED ― notes go in here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus.
last edit by mina on Feb 16, 2021 23:36:31 GMT -5