早く慣れてね〜♥️ || Testing

compose a reply
早く慣れてね〜♥️ || TestingFeb 17, 2021 14:24:39 GMT -5
hina
The wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.
hina Avatar
groupnull
age 25 years old birthday 02.03 rank Jonin occupation Barrier Corps.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus. Aenean sodales convallis sodales. Cras condimentum posuere erat, vitae posuere urna feugiat rutrum. Nulla vehicula facilisis erat, ac venenatis leo tempor quis. Duis cursus eleifend neque ut laoreet. Mauris et velit non leo volutpat sagittis. Donec vestibulum leo eu tortor congue, ut semper magna eleifend. Maecenas tortor massa, posuere ut nulla id, auctor malesuada nisl. Curabitur eu convallis augue.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus. Aenean sodales convallis sodales. Cras condimentum posuere erat, vitae posuere urna feugiat rutrum. Nulla vehicula facilisis erat, ac venenatis leo tempor quis. Duis cursus eleifend neque ut laoreet. Mauris et velit non leo volutpat sagittis. Donec vestibulum leo eu tortor congue, ut semper magna eleifend. Maecenas tortor massa, posuere ut nulla id, auctor malesuada nisl. Curabitur eu convallis augue.

000 WORDS FOR TAGGED ― notes go in here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus.

last edit by hina on Feb 23, 2021 23:46:18 GMT -5
AiSenshi has written 1 posts
早く慣れてね〜♥️ || TestingFeb 25, 2021 16:32:16 GMT -5
hina
hina Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.angelonfire] --aofAccent:#e5ddd5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonfire] --aofAccent2:#cd8981; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","angelonfire"]
[attr="class","aofSidebar"]

[attr="class","aofBody"]

i woke up to another mess in the living room, broken bottles all around my feet. they came again in the night under crescent moon, didn't wake me in my sleep. 'cause they talk and drink and laugh 'bout things and fall in love in my backyard. i hide and cower in the corner, conversation's getting hard. 'cause nobody seems to ask about me anymore, and nobody seems to care 'bout anything i think. and nobody seems to recognize me in the crowd, in the background screaming, "everybody, look at me!" [break][break]

and i'm faded away, you know, i used to be on fire. and i'm faded away, you know, i used to be on fire. i'm standing in the ashes of who i used to be, and i'm faded away, you know, i used to be on fire. you know, i used to be on fire. you know, i used to be on fire, fire. [break][break]

i used to be a darling starlet like a centerpiece, had the whole world wrapped around my ring. i flew too closely to the sun that's setting in the east, and now i'm melting from my wings. 'cause i'd laugh and drink and talk 'bout things and fall in love in my backyard. now it's my own anxiety that makes the conversation hard. 'cause nobody seems to ask about me anymore, and nobody ever cares 'bout anything i think. and nobody seems to recognize me in the crowd, in the background screaming, "everybody, look at me!" and i'm faded away, you know, i used to be on fire.

and some notes go here! they autoexpand. so go wild, mon frere.

[attr="class","aofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.angelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#fff; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#fff; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #c7bfb6; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent2); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent2); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
last edit by hina on Feb 25, 2021 16:57:47 GMT -5
早く慣れてね〜♥️ || TestingFeb 25, 2021 16:47:15 GMT -5
hina
hina Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:700|Montserrat+Alternates:700|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.cosmiclove] --clovAccent:#e5ddd5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cosmiclove] --clovAccent2:#cd8981; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner img]animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","cosmiclove"]

[attr="class","clovBody"]

Friends

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out You left me in the dark No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight In the shadow of your heart And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat I tried to find the sound But then it stopped, and I was in the darkness, So darkness I became [break][break]

seeking

or anything else you'd like to list

Family

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out You left me in the dark No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight In the shadow of your heart I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map And knew that somehow I could find my way back Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too So I stayed in the darkness with you The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out You left me in the dark No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight In the shadow of your heart The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out You left me in the dark No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight In the shadow of your heart [break][break]

seeking

Enemies

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out You left me in the dark No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight In the shadow of your heart I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map And knew that somehow I could find my way back Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too So I stayed in the darkness with you The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out You left me in the dark No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight In the shadow of your heart The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out You left me in the dark No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight In the shadow of your heart [break][break]

seeking

[attr="class","clovCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.cosmiclove] width:525px; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner] height:130px; padding:25px; width:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--clovAccent); position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner:before] content:''; width:100%; height:100%; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/eq76E9/Transparent_Flowers_1.png); opacity:.15; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; position:relative; padding:5px; background-color:#fff; border:10px solid #c7bfb6; animation: clovpulse 4s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes clovpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 25% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 25px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 25px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; width:270px; display:block; position:relative; font:700 40px/35px montserrat; color:#fff; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #c7bfb6, 1px -1px 0 #c7bfb6, -1px 1px 0 #c7bfb6, 1px 1px 0 #c7bfb6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner div:last-child] background-color:#c7bfb6; width:50px; height:100%; position:absolute; top:0px; right:0px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner div:last-child a] color:#5a5a5a!important; height:20px; width:20px; font-size:20px; margin:10px 0px; font-family: Linearicons-Free!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody] padding:25px; width:475px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h2] margin:0px 0px -5px 25px; display:block; font:700 25px/25px montserrat alternates; text-transform:lowercase; color:#aaa; color:var(--clovAccent2); position:relative; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h3] margin:0px 10px 0px 10px; display:inline-block; position:relative; top:-1px; padding:2px 7px; font:700 7px/11px montserrat; letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--clovAccent2); color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody div] width:425px; padding:25px; margin:0px 0px 25px 0px; background-color:#fff; border-radius:5px; font:400 11px Open Sans; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody div:last-child] margin-bottom:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody b] color:var(--clovAccent); font-weight:700; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody i] color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:475px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.lnr]font-family:Linearicons-Free;speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale; } @font-face {font-family:Linearicons-Free;src:url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.eot);src:url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.eot?#iefix) format('embedded-opentype'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.woff2) format('woff2'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.ttf) format('truetype'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.woff) format('woff'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.svg#Linearicons-Free) format('svg');font-weight:400;font-style:normal;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lnr-clock:before]content:"\e864";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-briefcase:before]content:"\e84c";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-heart-pulse:before]content:"\e840";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-license:before]content:"\e822";[/newclass]
last edit by hina on Mar 1, 2021 21:57:22 GMT -5
早く慣れてね〜♥️ || TestingFeb 25, 2021 16:49:36 GMT -5
hina
hina Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:300,700|Montserrat+Alternates:700|Open+Sans:400,400i]

[newclass=.buythestars] --buytsAccent:#e5ddd5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buythestars] --buytsAccent2:#cd8981; [/newclass]

[newclass=.buytsHeader img]animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","buythestars"]
[attr="class","buytsHeader"]

千手 日菜 Senju Hina

[attr="class","buytsBody"]

[attr="class","buytsTrackerBox"]

ongoing

buy the stars

with . all my life i've been so lonely, all in the name of being holy.

living dead

i haven't lived life, i haven't lived love, just a bird's eye view, from the sky above.

complete

radioactive

my heart is nuclear, love is all that i fear. ready to be let down, now i’m heading for a meltdown.

fear and loathing

and now i see it for the first time, there is no crime in being kind.

obsessions

you never told me what it was that made you strong, and what it was that made you weak.

the family jewels

welcome to the family jewels, coal to diamonds, sold to fools. welcome to the family jewels, simmer and suffer, can't keep his cool.

planned

how to be a heartbreaker

rule number one, is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run.

hermit the frog

i was the wrong damn girl in the wrong damn room, i broke my glass balloon.

i am not a robot

you don't always have to be on top. better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what you're not.

the state of dreaming

i live my life inside a dream, only waking when i sleep. i would sell my sorry soul, if i could have it all.

[attr="class","buytsCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.buythestars] width:500px; background-color:#eee; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader] width:500px; height:150px; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--buytsAccent); position:relative; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader img] width:75px; height:75px; position:relative; margin-left:25px; border-radius:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #c7bfb6; animation: buytspulse 3s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes buytspulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 33% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 20px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 20px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader div:last-child] width:50px; background-color:#333; height:100%; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader div a] font-size:20px; color:#5a5a5a; margin:10px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; display:block; position:relative; text-align:left; font:700 45px/40px montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #c7bfb6, 1px -1px 0 #c7bfb6, -1px 1px 0 #c7bfb6, 1px 1px 0 #c7bfb6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader:before] content:''; position:absolute; margin-top:-100px; left:0px; width:100%; height:500px; opacity:.15; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/btvYeK/transparent_flowers_4.png); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsBody] padding:25px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox] width:100%; margin-bottom:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox:last-child] margin-bottom:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; text-align:left; font:700 25px/25px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--buytsAccent2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div] background-color:#fff; margin-top:-5px; text-align:left; padding:10px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2] margin:0px; min-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; font:300 20px/20px montserrat; font-style:italic; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2 a]font:300 20px/20px montserrat; color:var(--buytsAccent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2:before] content:''; min-width:25px; margin-right:10px; height:1px; background-color:#eaeaea; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2:after] content:''; margin-left:10px; flex-grow:1; min-width:25px; height:1px; background-color:#eaeaea; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div div] margin:0px; padding:10px 20px; border-radius:0px; font:400 11px open sans; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div div a] font:700 11px montserrat alternates; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
last edit by hina on Feb 25, 2021 17:16:02 GMT -5
早く慣れてね〜♥️ || TestingFeb 25, 2021 21:43:58 GMT -5
hina
hina Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","wonderBack"]
[attr="class","wonderBG"]

[attr="class","wonderTag"]

[attr="class","wonderBodyBack"]
[attr="class","wonderBody"]

The man had barely left the room, let alone finished speaking, before a sea of thinly veiled murmurs echoed through the hallowed council chambers once more, most no longer concealing their disdain for the Lord of the Senju. Hina heaved a heavy sigh, slumping back in her chair. Seated amongst the most conservative, and in this case, most vocal of the Senju elders, she did her best to smile politely and nod agreeably as they insisted on sharing their unabashed opinions of Kazuto, a man they, in no uncertain terms, felt entirely unfit to retain his position as head of the clan. Through gritted teeth, and calm, placating words of hollow affirmation, she wondered to herself, why was she even here in the first place... Awkwardly shifting with an ear-grating creak, she tried and failed once more to find a comfortable position in her father’s, father’s, father’s ancestral council chair. Claiming illness to his colleagues, her father insisted his daughter was more than capable of filling his role on the council for a meeting, "as trivial as this”, he had described it, and no matter the opposition she presented, or medicine she thrust into his hands, he feigned a cough, and rolled away across the tatami, effectively ending their conversation. And now, she knew why. With a twitch of her eye, she raised her voice ever so slightly. "Well then, my lords and ladies, after a speech as … powerful, as that, I’m afraid I must take a moment to compose myself. I’m sorry to say that my Father must have overestimated my abilities when it comes to such… complicated political matters such as these… Please, if you don’t mind, I shall take my leave… " Barely even bothering to finish her sentence, slipping past one hunched-over, ancient-husk-of-a-shinobi after another, she made her way to the door. They were barely even listening, let alone reacting to her existing the chambers. Slipping though pretentiously tall wooden doors, she took a comically large gasp of air, her moan of frustration echoing down the empty halls, cavernous halls.
[break][break]

[break][break]
Watching from the doorway as her lord fastidiously placed his fallen haori onto the nearby chair, a light smile spread to the corner of her lightly stained peachy lips. Not even bothering to conceal her footsteps, she crossed the threshold into Kazuto’s chambers. Ignoring his exasperated tone, she continued to approach, her tall white tabi socks pawing their way forward, like a cat entering the kitchen in search of food. "Relax, it’s just me!” Ending her sentence with a giggle, she didn’t give the man a chance to protest. "And my Father told me today’s meeting would be a trivial matter…” A bounce in her step, she hopped up onto the edge of the balcony, brushing her hands against the back of her short miko-red skirt, letting her feet dangle off the side into the cool night air. Looking back into the room at him, she raised her arm, arching her back into an audible stretch. "Honestly, I don’t know how you manage… and the incense? I could barely last an hour in there!”
[break][break]
She paused, letting her eyes linger out onto the moonlight horizon, a shallow breeze rippling through the trees of Konohagakure. Her singsong tone dropped, ever so slightly. "Long time no see, Kazuto~”

[attr="class","wonderFoot"]i can't say what i might believe but if god made you he's in love with me

coded by ulla

[newclass=.wonderBG]width:430px;height:375px;padding:10px;overflow:hidden;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/lOzclV4.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.wonderBack]width:450px;height:419px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;margin:10px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wonderBody]background-color:#fff;width:200px;height:335px;padding:13px 15px;padding-right:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wonderBody b]color:#cd8981;font-family:varela round;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wonderBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:13px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wonderBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;width:7px;border:#fff 6px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wonderBodyBack]background-color:#c7bfb6;padding:2px;float:right;border:#fff 5px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wonderFoot]background-color:#e5ddd5;border-top:#c7bfb6 4px solid;height:20px;line-height:20px;color:#333;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:dosis;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wonderTag]float:left;color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#993d42 1px 1px 1px;border:#fff 1px solid;padding:5px 9px;box-shadow:#993d42 1px 1px 1px,#993d42 1px 1px 1px inset;margin-top:350px;margin-left:-200px;line-height:10px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wonderTag a]color:#fff!important;font-family:trebuchet ms!important;font-weight:400!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wonderBG:hover .wonderTag]margin-left:0px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Varela Round][googlefont=Dosis]
last edit by hina on Feb 26, 2021 0:21:23 GMT -5