Jutsu App for Itsuku Kaguya

compose a reply
Jutsu App for Itsuku KaguyaFeb 17, 2021 20:42:38 GMT -5
Itsuku Kaguya
I shall seek nothing outside of myself, and surpass that which stems my self-limitations.
Itsuku Kaguya Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday Nov 3rd rank Chūnin occupation Shinobi
Name: Shiichō no Mai [Dance of the Ginkgo]

Affinity: None

Description: When up close to an opponent, the user generates bones from their palms and wrists which then proceeds to fork in all directions, allowing the bones to spread over a wide range, making them extremely difficult to evade. This technique has another purpose however. When struck, the bones react to the targets osteoblast cells and destroys the osteoclast cells, making them create an unending amount of bone within the body. This causes branches of bones to burst out of the victim, piercing them in the process. While this jutsu is incredibly costly in terms of chakra, the distance at which the bones can branch out is solely dependent on the user's chakra reserves and control.

Name: Kotsumitsudo no Jutsu [Skeletal Density Technique] 
Affinity: None
Description: This technique allows the user who possesses the Shikotsumyaku Kekkei to alter the density of their own bones to their liking through the use of their osteoblasts and osteoclasts. Capable of hollowing out their own skeletal system to lighten themselves to greatly increase their speed and dexterity, while also becoming more fragile. As well as generating layers of bone over layers to significantly increase their offensive and defensive prowess at the cost of their usual speed and dexterity without having altered their bone density.  

Bisket has written 11 posts
Jutsu App for Itsuku KaguyaMar 6, 2021 14:06:17 GMT -5
Sharp
Am I a friend or foe?
Sharp Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday Jan rank occupation NPC Mod
We need you to put the jutsu into this template and fill it out all the way.
fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/30/jutsu-template

Shiichō no Mai [Dance of the Ginkgo]
fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/236/kirigakure-kaguya-clan
"Literally meaning "Dead Bone Pulse" is a kekkei genkai which gives it's wielder the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure (their osteoblasts and osteoclasts)."

Manipulating the cells of others is not a part of the Kaguya clan's abilities. I would be willing to consider this as a medical technique a Kaguya could have with some tweaking. If it isn't medical it doesn't work conceptually for me.

Kotsumitsudo no Jutsu [Skeletal Density Technique]
You'll need to break this up into two jutsu.

Once the rest of the template is filled out I'll look over more technical details.
last edit by Sharp on Mar 6, 2021 14:06:53 GMT -5
Sharp has written 10,047 posts