In Upendi [Sho]

compose a reply
In Upendi [Sho]May 10, 2021 23:17:47 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
I will protect everyone, no matter the cost!
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday 09/22 rank Jōnin occupation Head Medic
Shodaime really didn't care what the other people in the village thought of her. She had already worked so hard to get to where she was in life, that most people's opinions would just roll off her back. Though in the back of her mind she did worry what the Hokage would think, she was of course worried of losing her job as Head Medic. Her status in the village made her highly respected among her peers and those young genin just becoming shinobi. Losing that status due to some form of shaming would bring her down in the world. Though she couldn't think of that now, if the time came, she would deal with it accordingly.

"Don't worry about that, what matters is the now. My status will never be in jeopardy because of you." She would say as she closed her eyes as Kayaku caressed her cheek and held her hand. Would the village listen to her? She didn't know what would happen if she wanted to state her case for a pardon for Kayaku, she knew it wouldn't be a walk in the park to do so. Kayaku then would suggest that if they were able to get a Yamanaka to verify their intel for the pardon that it would increase their chances of getting Kayaku a pardon.

"I know of one Yamanaka that could possibly help out. I've been on a few missions with them and I feel like I could trust them with any information I provide them. Their name is Yamanaka Tomomi and they happen to also be the assistant to the Hokage, which could also get a chance at talking with Niko-san." She would say, suggesting a possible solution to him.
Shodaime has written 355 posts
In Upendi [Sho]May 14, 2021 20:45:02 GMT -5
Hyuga Kayaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hyuga Kayaku Avatar
groupnull
age 30 years old birthday rank S-Class Missing-nin occupation
Closed in a room,
my imagination becomes the universe
 the rest of the world is missing out

Shodaime's words of reassurance was to be expected, it did help in the moment but it hadn't removed some of his worries. The Hyuga smiled lightly, trying to muster a good poker face so that he wouldn't discourage Shodaime or have her think there was any doubt in his mind. After all, there were a lot more things and people from his past that will give them a few headaches; the village, though still important, was last on such a list. "I have no doubt that your track record is impeccable, it's just the higher-ups have a knack for pulling ridiculous stunts," he replied.

By this time Kayaku was starting to get full, he had feverishly destroyed the foodstuffs on his plate while speaking to Shodaime. The only thing left in front of him now was a large sparkling glass of fresh lemonade; a fitting and refreshing and to what was a marvelous breakfast, not to mention the man had the chance to spend time with Sho. Even though they're conversation had gone to official business, he honestly didn't mind. In fact it was great that Shodaime had started the conversation otherwise Kayaku would've procrastinated until the very last moment.

"Ah, I'm not sure I'm familiar with this particular Yamanaka. Depending on how old they are we might have been in the academy together. Thinking back, there were a few of them in our class. Hopefully, this Tomomi is someone that remembers us, the us before life happened" he added the last part quick, and shamelessly. Kayaku's academy days were a godsend compared to his life at home during that time. Simply, thinking about those memories flooded his body with intense nostalgia. It seemed his body and subconscious yearned for his old life, though Kayaku didn't or wouldn't stop and realize it. He was too concerned about the now, rather than worry about the future or the past for that matter. The man, despite his visual prowess was absolutely oblivious to certain truths, how he had survived as a missing-nin was a guess to everyone including himself.

So caught up in his time with Shodaime, Kayaku didn't notice or well he noticed but did not pay it any attention. However, Bora and Chiharu, Kayaku's furry companions had not dispelled as they were supposed to do. Instead, the two mischievous adolescents retreated to the large red barn on the farm. While they're master and his mate enjoyed their time together, Bora and Chiharu decided that they'd practice their combat skills. Besides a loud knock or bump in between random growls Kayaku had not expected anything. However all that would change when the barn would seemingly explode, thick white smoke plumed from the wreckage.

The owner of the farm who had been held against his will, at least until Kayaku and Shodaime were done had been sent flying. Luckily for the man, Kayaku was already on the move, his body reacting to the visual information from his Doujutsu. Saving the man as he descended, Kayaku quickly unwrapped the man's bindings before dropping him on the ground. "
Hehehe… don't tell the better half I highjacked your barn" he wispered however the man had no intentions of staying. He saw what had happened or what had been come forth in response to Chiharu's apparent defeat and poor sportsmanship.

" Shit..."

"KAAAAYAAAAKUUU!!!"

A thunderous voice came forth from the ruined barn, the cloud of white smoke thinned allowing a large, fearsome silhouette to appear in the entranceway of the crumbling red and white building. The Hyuga recognized the voice instantly, knowing it to belong to none other than Akuma, of the Rotu plain bears. As the white smoke cleared, Akuma's ominously fearsome visage came into view. A savage looking Brown Bear, Akuma stands on two legs and stood well above Kayaku in height, reaching 7’2’’ tall. His body were litered with old scars and wounds, with his ink like-black fur torn in numerous places. Around his neck lay his greusome necklace of fangs; each tooth from a bear he has killed, which add up to 7.

Kayaku cursed underneath his breathe, even he had a difficult time reigning in Akuma, he only hoped that the bear had not brought anyone else. 'what the hell did Bora and Chiharu do to cause this grump to appear?!" kayaku said aloud, although he meant to think it instead. Having a sense of smell several times that of a canine, the visibly angry bear-nin quickly located both Hyuga and started walking in their directions. The closer he got the easier it would be for anyone to notice him. A large irezumi tattoo spanned the course of his back, showing a gruesome scene of murder. A deep red loincloth sits well around his hips, which is all the clothing Akuma wore.

"Kayaku, can you explain to me why my poor Chiharu return in tears?! KAYAKU YOU LITTLE HUMAN, ANSWER YOUR OLDER BROTHER!" the bear exclaimed, going from a deep yet steady tone to a loud and booming yell.

NAME: Akuma [EXILED]

ELEMENT:Katon

TYPE: Asian Brown Bear

APPEARANCE:

Quite the sinister looking bear that stands on two legs, Akuma reaches 7’2’’ on his two legs and 5’3’’ on all fours. His fur is battle-worn and torn, most noticeable by the scar across his eye. Around his neck lay a tooth of each bear he has killed, which add up to 7. A large irezumi (artsy tattoo) spans the course of his back, showing a gruesome scene of murder. A deep red loincloth sits well around his hips, which is all the clothing he wears. He is commonly scene with his skull-capped staff, however, he does not carry it all the time.

PERSONALITY:

Akuma directly translates to "Devil”. While that is somewhat true to the personality of Akuma, there are some parts it falters. He is certainly a violent bear and an absolute powerhouse, and he carries that confidence into every fight he partakes in. Very little fears him, and he will charge head-on in to most situations without much thought.

His exile has caused him to have a deep hatred for other bears, and on sight, he will usually attack them. Besides that, he has a deep sense of honor and a moral code. While killing doesn’t hurt his conscience, he certainly respects a valiant opponent and a honorable fight. He is quite the hard summon to tame and befriend because of this, usually only being impressed by power or the same deep hatred over something.

ABILITIES:

Inner Devil: Seeming outbursts of rage, Akuma is heavily impacted by adrenaline with a berserker like affect. His taijutsu power and prowess is increased drastically when harmed, insulted, or taunted. Akuma will pose an extremely dangerous threat in any hand to hand or close-ranged combat.

Incineration: While the fire techniques themselves are not boosted, the flames created in the gullet of Akuma are more volatile and hot. Upon immolation of an object or person, the flames will burn faster and hurt a lot more. This is because the majority of his tenketsu are near his throat and stomach, allowing for easier chakra control for fire-breath techniques.

Inhuman Endurance: Through long training regiments, his exile punishments, and his normal walking routine, Akuma has developed endurance beyond what most shinobi can accomplish. The muscles for a bear are already stronger than a human, but he is in top physical shape for an animal. This mostly impacts the length or time span he can last in any physical activity, instead of being specifically focused on a trait like speed or strength.

JUTSU:
D Rank:

[X] Suringushotto [Slingshot]

C Rank:

[X] Katon: Endan [Fire Style: Fireball]

[X] Housenka no Jutsu [Pheonix Sage Fire Technique]

B Rank:

[X] Naifu [Knife]

A Rank:

[X] Katon: Gekirin [Fire Style: Imperial Wrath]

last edit by Hyuga Kayaku on May 14, 2021 20:47:04 GMT -5
Ice has written 194 posts
In Upendi [Sho]May 16, 2021 22:44:12 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
I will protect everyone, no matter the cost!
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday 09/22 rank Jōnin occupation Head Medic
The total destruction of the barn had taken Shodaime by surprise. What shocked her even more was the large scarred brown bear that emerged from the rubble. It was clear that the bear was way taller, she figured about 7'2" compared to her own height of 5'7".
She only wished she had seen it coming like Kayaku had, maybe she would found someway of preventing the destruction of the barn. Shodaime would waste no time going over to where the barn had once stood and where the really tall bear was now.

She figured he had something to do with Bora and Chiharu. Just what exactly what trouble did those two cause for such an imposing figure to just appear before them? She would stand side by side of Kayaku, ready to take on whatever the bear had coming for them. With any luck they would be able to talk it out with them and not have to fight them.

"So this giant bear appearing here? Wouldn't have anything to do with Chiharu and Bora would it?" Shodaime would ask Kayaku.
Shodaime has written 355 posts