Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]

compose a reply
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 2, 2021 1:15:11 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

He could pick up the panic in her voice as she spoke. The way she called for her name and the inflection that she used as she approached. Even in his daze, as shock overcame the pain that surely wracked his body, he was able to read the fear that had taken hold of her expression and the hurry as she moved towards him. He wanted to believe that if Shodaime were to see how Miho acted, trying hard enough to suppress any sense of guilt that might've had for what she had caused, the Head Medic would be proud of one of her acolytes. Pain became a labor, as she would approach, bidding him not to speak, not to joke, as she tried to administer the first aid even after their prolonged battle.

As she clapped her hands together and they were wreathed from tip of the fingers to wrist in ethereal green flame, he watched intently, before her hands pressed against his chest and a sense of relief overcame him. He felt warm, for a lack of a better term, whole as her chakra bidden the cells that had been damaged to begin the process of healing and as he looked at her and quietly wondered if this was how her chakra felt, or even if she could feel his own as they coexisted at the very least briefly. What followed next was questioning, her tone sounding brusque and wounded as if he had done something that anger her.

"I had the opening... Yes." He told her amidst coughs. "I just couldn't bring myself to harm you." He told her in all honesty, one of his hands reaching for the wrist of one of the hands she pressed against his chest, breathing slowly became easier as the treatment went along. "I considered the damage I could do and... I just couldn't." The Senju would admit as he felt his strength returning to him. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to worry you."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 2, 2021 10:49:20 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play

Miho would remain quiet for a moment, listening to Kazuto as he spoke, feeling his chakra as she blended with hers. In truth, it was one of the few times in which she had really felt the strength within him. She had seen it action more than once, but this was different. It was like a sensation of something almost completely overwhelming. At the very least, it did provide some comfort in knowing that the Senju's strength was indeed more than just skin-deep.

Feeling his touch against her wrist, she'd sigh as she shook her head.

"I'm always going to worry about you...there isn't anything you can really do to change that...but you need to try and understand that just like I know how strong you are, you have to believe that in me too..."

Her tone was calm, looking toward him as she held a serious look in her eyes.

"I understand that you worry about me....but you can't shield me from everything...and this is training...for in case theres a moment where you're not there...which...considering...there will be plenty of moments like that...."

Continuing the process of bringing him back to health, she'd release a breath before seeming to allow the glow on her hand to fade as she lowered her head.

"We saw one like that only a few days ago...you have to believe in me...like I believe in you...okay?"

-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Ikkou Gazou
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA
DESCRIPTION:
Developed before more advanced medical technologies were around this is a technique where one is capable of creating a incredibly accurate 3-D mental image of a target's internals. Similar to a palpation exam, the physician is capable of performing this by pressing their index and middle fingers against a target and releasing a simple wave of chakra where they then mentally map everything the chakra comes into contact with with precision detail. While this technique is considered far more accurate than many modern technologies is it only useful for the user and is only as good as their knowledge. User can map out around 1ft diameter around the area of contact.

NAME: Hayai Chiyu [Accelerated Healing]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 2
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, Medical Training SA
DESCRIPTION:
By imbuing acceptable portions of their own chakra into healing chakra, the user is able to increase the rate in which blood platelets travel through the bloodstream to arrive at a damaged area, quickly clotting the wound to lessen the amount of blood lost. However, it is unable to completely mend severe injuries and only provides a temporary solution until professional aid is located.

-S.A Used-
Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Samurai Legacy
The Adachi clan was a prominent group of samurai that were established within Tetsu no Kuni(The Land of Iron), before the group transferred a select few to the Hidden Leaf Village as to their alliance to Konohagakure. These traits have been ingrained into the girl very soul as she carries their blood within her. As such, along with the training she received from her father and those in the clan, Miho has developed enhanced reflexes. This allows her to react much more quickly in combat, better enabling her to avoid dangerous situations and defend herself almost instantaneously than normal.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

-Items Used-
x1 Military Ration Pill

Miho's Equipment:Gloves
            tag || || notes || ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 4, 2021 2:06:36 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto held her stare as she spoke. As she laid bare what gnawed at her heart and seemed to be the reason of why she had acted with such zeal, fighting him as hard as she could. And given the area around them, he could see that anyone who had the notion that she was a porcelain doll, a fragile flower in needing of protecting was very, very wrong. He tried to gather his thoughts as he felt the strength returning back to him and the pain that had flashed when shock had faded slowly melting away. With effort he would take a knee, his hand still resting against his chest as he winced. Staying in place before looking at her once again.

"I didn't mean disrespect to you." He told her as he raised to his full height with a groan. Feeling how the muscles of his back contracted as the strain as his body did all that it could to counter the injuries. He imagined that by now his back had to be a mirage of sores and blackspots that would take a few days fade away unless Miho decided to take a look at them when she felt more rested. Even now he could tell she was standing more by will and pride alone rather than by any chakra reserves that might linger within her.

"Nobility." Kazuto explained. "Got the better of me." He said and knew that the answer would not satisfy her, and she might even find it condescending as a way to explain why he had decided not to strike her. But his hand had been stayed by a sense of chivalry that he would not show to anyone but his wife. "You... You have more to say, don't you?" The Senju asked, as he looked at her. "Maybe you could tell me this in private? Preferably where I can lay on my chest and unburden my back?" Kazuto suggested, hoping that she would talk to him there.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 4, 2021 11:47:40 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

Though Kazuto was now standing, it would certainly take some time for him to fully recover from all of his injuries completely. Sadly, at the moment Miho wasn't exactly able to give full care to him. At least, not until she herself had managed to recover as well.

As he mentioned that he did not mean to disrespect her and her abilities, he seemed to give the excuse of it being due to his nature in nobility, a likely story, but one that had not been too convincing in truth. But then, considering the differences when it came to a small clan and that of the Senju, there was more truth to it than she wanted to accept. Perhaps it was just the fact that it felt like he was cuddling her, or maybe she just knew that it was something that could not be an excuse if she were ever in a position of danger.

Kazuto could not be everywhere at once, and they were both shinobi...

While there were moments in which she was more than safe within the village, she wasn't to the point where she'd be actively off the recruitment list for operations that took her outside of it. In those times, she wasn't safe, and she had to be just as prepared as Kazuto was when on the field. She just wished that he could understand that, and thus help her prepare just as much she wanted him ready too.

At the question of her possibly having more to say, the young woman would release a breath as she look at him with a narrowed gaze.

"Clearly..."

Which the answer would bring about the suggestion of them returning to someplace more private for them to continue, and perhaps an area where Kazuto could rest his back as he still seemed to have some pain within it from the strike he had suffered. With a calm nod, the medic would help him as she moved around and allow his own weight to rest upon her own, making their way back toward the hotel as she could see many beach goers watchin the display as though they had just seen two fighters at war.

-S.A Used-
Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Samurai Legacy
The Adachi clan was a prominent group of samurai that were established within Tetsu no Kuni(The Land of Iron), before the group transferred a select few to the Hidden Leaf Village as to their alliance to Konohagakure. These traits have been ingrained into the girl very soul as she carries their blood within her. As such, along with the training she received from her father and those in the clan, Miho has developed enhanced reflexes. This allows her to react much more quickly in combat, better enabling her to avoid dangerous situations and defend herself almost instantaneously than normal.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

-Items Used-
x1 Military Ration Pill

tag || || notes || ||
last edit by Sharp on Apr 4, 2021 12:07:34 GMT -5
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 4, 2021 19:50:22 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The path to the hotel room was a rather silent one, punctuated only by the soft groans that escaped him here and there.
When they entered the room he found the bed already done, everything orderly nd their belongings in the place he remembered to have left. It took him much effort to muster the strength to avoid crawling to bed, but that and Miho's support carried him, enabling him to finally lay on bed, placing all his weight on his chest as he would extend his arms ahead and press his chin against a pillow and released a long breath, closing his eyes as he heard his wife walking around busying herself with something else. They needed to talk about what had happened in their spar. The deadly intend of her strikes.

"So...." He croaked, sounding weaker than he had actually intended. "Will you tell me why we're probably going to be banned from ever coming back?" He said, trying to comprehend the way she had battled him. If he didn't knew better, it almost was if he had done something to displease her. Yet strangely she hadn't been angered, at least he didn't see it in her expression, frustrated that she had not been able to land a direct hit on him, but certainly she had been trying to do push him to fight to his absolute limit, or at the very least for him to take her seriously.

With a groan he pushed and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning forward as he found the tension of his back lessened. "Just... I've never seen you take training as seriously as you just did." Kazuto said quietly, having reaffirmed that healthy fear he had for the strength that hid in her curvaceous body. "I honestly thought you were out to kill me for a second there." He said with a chuckle that caused him to wince before looking at her again. "So... I am just confused. Did I do anything to anger you?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 4, 2021 20:22:56 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

With the walk to the hotel room echoed in silence, it allowed for Miho to collect her own thoughts on just what had happened out there. Granted, it had started out as a simple match to help provide Kazuto with a more versatile target, but it had increased in tempo to the point where her blows had gotten more serious the longer they went on. It wasn't as though she had intended to harm him, but the more things went, it seemed as though she felt as if she had something to prove. A part of her knew she did. If anything, the events of the day had certainly proved that such thoughts had not missed his mind.

As they entered, having placed Kazuto gently upon the bed, Miho would soon find herself making her way to the wash room, first to run some water into a bowl, another to take hold of a rag that hung neatly just near the sink. With the warm liquid in hand, she'd hear the question of just why they may never be able to return here, a small joke as it were coming from the man as she released a breath before removing her sparring gloves upon setting the bowl of water down on the bed stand.

"I'd imagine...with what happened on the beach...they will likely need to reconstruct much of the frontal appeal...that could take some time..."

A sheepish grin crossed her lips as she then began to dip the cloth into the water, looking over as he sat up on the bed, with her moving around him as she began to work toward easing the pain on his back. As the rag glided across his flesh, he'd question just why she had tried as hard she did today, as she seemed to not take training so seriously. That was partially true. Before all this, she was more laxed in her efforts. She had grown comfortable, and with the advancement to Chunin, she felt that she had to change that. Perhaps she had gotten back into the habit of fighting so fiercely, but it wasn't for ill. If anything, it had more than served her well as of late. Yet, for him to think that he had done something to upset her, she would shake her hand as she continued to work behind him, her hands gently massaging his muscle as to check for other possible injuries or strain.

"No....well...perhaps unintentionally...you did..."

Closing her eyes, she'd release a slow breath as she shook her head.

"I will never be as strong as you are Kazuto...I know that...your extremely talented and gifted. Your able to read the movements of your opponents and counteract for them in ways only you could think of. In a sense, I envy that...and I want to be able to at least be half as capable of a shinobi...so when I could see that you were clearly going easy on me...I tried even harder..."

It was hard thing to admit your limitation, and right now she limited to what she could accomplish at the moment. It wasn't wrong, but it was disheartening.

"That isn't your fault....thats on me...and it shows how much I need to improve in my own skills...but I feel like you don't take me seriously....or at the very least, not in combat...which why would you? That isn't a fault of you...it is just the difference between the two of us...and the scale of things...which is fine...I'll get there one day....but I just feel like...if you can't even trust that I can handle a punch or two...just how little do you think of me?"

-S.A Used-
Enhanced Chakra Control

Samurai Legacy

Adept Medical Training

-Items Used-
x1 Military Ration Pill

tag || || notes || ||
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 4, 2021 23:46:49 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto shivered as he felt the cold rag against his back, goose bumps dotting his skin as he released a sigh of relief at the soothing sensation. Droplets began to roll on the skin of his back as she continued to soothe the ache that wracked his back. But soon it also became an opportunity for her to speak what she had in mind. What had started as compliment for his skill and abilities soon became a self-depreciating comments on what she could do that had being caused by what he had done, or worse yet, what he hadn't done. He closed his eyes with shame for that doing something that had caused her doubt even if it had been done had been born out of a desire of not hurting her.

"You're right." Kazuto admitted her. "I didn't fight at my full capacity." He said at first, sensing how he movement of her hands against his back tensed. "But don't confuse my evasion for disrespect to you or your abilities." The Senju told her as she would place one of her hands on his shoulders and he replied in kind to taking her hand in his. Trying his best to convince her that he was honest of what he said and what he had told her. Truth was one of those hits would've been enough to disable him if not outright kill him.

"These hand of yours, it can restore life as much as it can smash it, rip it from someone else." The Senju said as he turned and eyed her, bidding her to stop. "I can barely stand as it is and didn't even took a direct hit Miho. I fought conservatively because I understand your strength and I respect it, for the idea of fighting you in close quarters is... Well... frightening." He chuckled at that and released a sigh. "I don't look down on you.... I could never." He said, hoping that she would consider his words as honest and truthful. "Specially not with that looming fist of doom."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 6, 2021 7:32:56 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"You're still dodging Kazuto..."

Miho would smile slightly as she felt his hand upon her own, her other still moving across his tender back with the rag before slowly allowing it to return to the wash bowl, dipping it back into the cool liquid as she released a slow breath.

Yet as his gaze prompted her to stop, she'd look toward him with a calm expression, hearing his statement and plea to his case, allowing her a moment of pause as she considered the damage that had been done. Perhaps there was some truth in what he was saying. Behind her medical skills was indeed great power, one would be wise to be cautious when facing her in combat. But there was still a wall there that she had to get through. Either she figured it out, or she would always be questioning it.

In the end, it seemed that while Kazuto did not wish for her to think that he did not think highly of her, he affirmed by his fear of not wishing to face her 'fist of doom'.

"Now your just trying to make me laugh..."

Which was a sound strategy as she did her best to stifle the emerging giggle, holding it in as best as she could, though a smile managed to surface as she shook her head.

"You need not worry of being on the receiving end of it again....for the moment at least..."

Shrugging her shoulders, she'd soon return to working toward tending to him, closing her eyes as she continued.

"Though my suggestion in the future would be to duck..."

-S.A Used-
Enhanced Chakra Control

Samurai Legacy

Adept Medical Training

-Items Used-
x1 Military Ration Pill

tag || || notes || ||
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 6, 2021 9:11:06 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"To think you'd have moments of humor from me..." He echoed her giggle with a chuckle and let another sigh as he felt the cold rag easing the pain of his back. As he looked ahead a smile would appear with the dying of the soft mirth as he reflected on what had been said and left unsaid. He had been dodging, Miho was right of that, but could she truly blame him? Either risk being accidentally pummeled and make her angst at any possible injury she might have caused or trying to avoid saying something that would anger her as if he were to walk through a minefield. It was a tricky situation but at least with humor they had been able disarm a situation that could have escalated into a fight after their rather climactic spar.

"And well... facing your fists can't be that bad if I get this sort of attention." He suggested knowing that he would likely get a soft tap to the back of his head for the comment. In a sense he thought it was worth it, if anything this moment that bridged a gap of understanding between them and if she was willing to receive his help he would be more than glad to aid her. After all with her immense strength she had a bonus and with her ability to dodge and not get hit she would be able to go through many battles without receiving a scratch. Another smile perches on his lips as he would laugh again, his feature turning into a light wince as he still felt some of the ache on his back.

"You know, it is often overlooked, but to have that strength and still manage such control with your hands and fingers without breaking something or someone apart is quite the skill." He said, turning to her again with a grin of his own. "Specially when handling your daily items and more delicate materials." He added before looking at his hands looking that grain of sands populated his kin, he saw his legs and they were just the same. "Huh... what was that thing in that book you liked? 'Sand is coarse, rough and irritating?' I think I agree with that guy."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 6, 2021 10:04:13 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

It seemed that Kazuto had managed to evade her fury yet again, this time managing to allow her laughter to become more announced as they shared this moment. He had even begun to speak of the benefit of such conflict with her treating him in the end, which did lead to her lightly tapping him across the head as she narrowed her eyes and continued to smile.

"You're lucky enough that I happen to be able to treat injuries without chakra as well as with it..."

While there was more conversations like this to come, it was a good sign that the two of them could have such differences and still manage to see some understanding from each other. She imagined that this was indeed what a marriage held. Your up and downs, and your disagreements. But if you were open with each other, there was understanding. With Kazuto continuing to speak, he seemed to compliment her level of control over her strength, which indeed was quite the feat. She imagined had she not learned it, she might very well have trouble opening doors without pulling them off the hinges. He even seemed to shift over to the nature of his appearance, prompting Miho to blink as she looked over and noticed the splashes of sand that seemed to coat him.

She was no different herself, but had not really considered it until he mentioned something she had read in one of her books, causing her to raise her brow as a smile crossed her lips.

"It does certainly get everywhere...."

Kissing him gently on the cheek as she remained behind him, she'd then sit up on her knees as she began to work on his back once more.

"You might very well need to take a bath...if anything, it will aid with the possible swelling until I can regain chakra to complete the process fully..."

-S.A Used-
Enhanced Chakra Control

Samurai Legacy

Adept Medical Training

-Items Used-
x1 Military Ration Pill

tag || || notes || ||
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 9, 2021 1:30:51 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I am lucky of many things, doesn't hurt to count your medicinal skills among them." Kazuto replied as she continued with the treatment, the wet rag guided by her hand as he felt that his breathing became easier only returning when she replied to his comment about sand with a quip of her own. A soft chuckle would come before he felt the soft lips of his wife upon his cheek before she would suggested that he would should take a shower that would at the very least give her sometime to recover her chakra to finish healing him. "That's not a bad idea." He added as the Senju would raise to his feet releasing a soft groan before he made his way to the bathroom before stopping and turning to look at Miho.

"So... Are we ok?" He asked, feeling childish by the question, as if he had been a child whose mother had caught him stealing a cookie. "What I mean, aren't you mad at me?" He said, although he wasn't sure that she had ever been angry, but the fight had push her to be frustrated and then an accusation that he looked down on her for the strategy that he had chosen to employ albeit he had restrained himself for delivering a strike that assured him victory and have made her worry in the process.

Kazuto understood that marriage wasn't a bed of roses, there were frictions and disagreements and for sure in their time living together, he and his wife had gone through their share of clashes and then found a common ground. He tried to think of something funny, something like Chono promising a form of pain if he were to sadden her, but felt that for the moment it wasn't such a good idea and maybe before they could wash up and mend their injuries and rest, they needed to be sure that there wasn't anything else and he thought back to her words, to what she had said about never being as strong as he could ever achieve. "I... I want you to know that... I wasn't trying to hurt you or mock you."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Where the Wolf and the Snake Play - [Miho]Apr 9, 2021 9:29:59 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The idea of a bath was acceptable it seemed, as Kazuto began to rise up from the bed and allow for Miho to place the bowl and rag back on the night stand. If anything, it would do his body good considering his current condition. With his small joke on how he was fortunate with many things, herself being included, the young woman would smile as she began to work toward pulling her boots from her feet, allowing for her own body to take a moment to recover, hands working against the laces that were strapped against her ankles to release the tension around them. Yet, before the man could disappear behind the door, he'd seem to pause, looking back at her as he asked if the two of them were okay.

It was an off-setting question, but likely one that was still in need of an answer. With the mention of her previously being mad at him, Miho would just close her eyes as she shook her head as she removed the first of her boots from her foot.

"I'm not mad Kazuto...just...disappointed..."

Shrugging her shoulders, she'd then begin to work toward the other strap as he continued to speak, stating how it wasn't his intent to mock or hurt her.

"I know it wasn't...I just wish...I don't know...I just want you to be able to trust my ability to take a hit and walk it off...I'm not a doll..."

As the task finished, the dark haired female would brush her hair from the side of her face, allowing herself to release a breath as she spoke again with a small smile.

"It's just something that will take some time...which we have...so don't worry...it takes a lot more to get under my skin...you should know that...it has more to do with me than it does you..."

Her tone was gentle, keeping her smile as she placed her gloves down on the table before pulling her legs upward so that they were now on the bed.

Looking at him briefly, the young medic would then finally allow herself a chance to lay back upon the bed, her body resting itself as she closed her eyes and gently began to breath. It would take some time for her to recover the chakra she had extended out in that fight, but there was clearly a lot more going on in her head. But it was likely that it would not need to be shared at the moment. If anything, it was something she had to get over, and it just meant allowing her the space to do so.

-S.A Used-
Enhanced Chakra Control

Samurai Legacy

Adept Medical Training

-Items Used-
x1 Military Ration Pill

tag || || notes || ||