groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","oneword1"]
[attr="class","fromyou1"]

Notes: Jutsu/SA's used, ect.

Let's get down to business
[attr="class","itsover"]
It had been quite some time since Orga had ventured out of the grass or stone country. Typically, he preferred to stay away from some of the more populated shinobi nations, as they tended to be the ones with a bit more threat to them. However, he figured so long as he stayed away from the shinobi villages themselves, he would be alright to venture as he pleased.
[break][break]
Today, Orga would be one his way to Iksu, a small town at the northern end of Hi no Kuni. As it stood, Orga would be under the guise of "local entrepreneur: Horosha Shichimatsu,” a travelling businessman, always looking for more ways to invest his money and turn a profit. To that end, he was currently on the look out for a new place he would be able to open up a satellite location of his bar, The Laughing Crow. He owned three different locations now, two in the grass country, in Otama and Nishigo, and one in the stone country, in Sukoshi-kame. Now, it was time to venture his business south, and in doing so, hopefully begin to recruit more members to the Shakar.
[break][break]
That was the real reason for his bar’s chain, of course. While he did very much like running the chain as a side business, and simply owning the bar itself, being able to experiment with different kinds of fermentation, and distilling, producing his own personal whisky’s sake’s, all of that was a wonderful hobby for him, but the operation first really started as a means to allow the Shakar to have public access to new locations. He wanted the Shakar to become an empire, and if that were ever to come true, he needed his hand in just about everyone’s cookie jars.
[break][break]
Orga had finally arrived at Iksu just as the sun was starting to set in the distance. The sky above was creating a beautiful gradient from blue to purple to orange, and a few stars had begun to shine overhead. The air as well had a nice warm breeze ro it, a perfect night for getting shit faced and walking about the town, cigarette in hand. Not that that was what he was planning to do, specifically, but it could very well have been in his future.
[break][break]
At first, Orga made his way about the village on his own, simply checking out what the place had to offer, but eventually his hunger settled in and he figured it was best for him to get some food before he respectively drank himself to sleep. So, poking around, Orga found the second most crowded place he could and made his way to the front of the bar. He took a seat in between two different folks, still holding Behihime in the crook of his elbow while he sat at the barstool. Quickly, someone came over to welcome him, and handed him a menu to browse, asking first if they could get him anything to drink. "A glass of your best local sake, and a double shot of your best local whisky, please and thanks.” He said with a smile. Doing his best not so sound rude or impolite, Orga quickly got the attention of his server to clarify, "Just to clarify, by best, I don’t mean your top top shelf, I mean whatever’s your personal favorite. I’m trying to get a good idea of the flavors around here.
[break][break]

SA’s used:[break][break]

[break]
[break]

Jutsu Used:
[break][break]
[break][break]

ulla

[newclass=.oneword1]transition:1s;overflow:hidden;height:200px;width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oneword1:hover .fromyou1]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1]background-color:#2f2f2f;opacity:.8;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:250px;width:150px;transition:1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1 a]font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;color:#a366b6;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
What Happens in Iksu [Yuuta]Mar 2, 2021 13:01:41 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster
I am a kind of rot. I will spread unless you're cleaned’

It was unusual for Gure Yuuta to be so far north of Konohagakure, the open expanse of Hi no kuni’s mountainous north felt uncommon to the Gure who were typically shielded by tree canopies, stretching miles upon end. However, Yuuta’s trip to the wartime military checkpoint was a part of his mandated community service. In an attempt to improve relations between the local citizens and their leaders, with the hidden village sent a Jounin level shinobi to oversee a couple of drills, help with local infrastructure and pretty much anything else that would appease the village head of Bastion and the Daimyo, whose relationship with the military outpost were considered excellent. After nearly a week within the multi-layered fortress of a village, the Gure’s assignment was complete and he’d decide to take his leave during the evening hours. Yuuta walked down the main road leading to and from Bastion, the Gure was presumed to be headed home since his assignment in the village was complete.

However, Yuuta had other plans, "might as well look at real estate while I'm in the area the Gure said as Bastion's Iconic stone tower behind him, retreated further and further away. The Battle of Eden, a term coined by the public news outlets to refer to Kaguya Minako and Gure Yuuta’s hostile engagement during the chunin in Yuki, Yuuta had been questioning his resolve and dedication towards his own personal goals. He had become a dangerously powerful shinobi and an even greater cultivator of the next generation; his first genin becoming chunin on their first attempt. Even before the task of training genin shinobi and being an active Jounin shinobi, Yuuta had responsibilities that he inherited from his parents. Now add in the seven children Yuuta had officially adopted and anyone but Yuuta himself would be able to justify how he had dropped the ball. As far as Yuuta was concerned, the time allocated to the village could've been used to further his own goals, which isn’t to say he’d rather neglect his students or refuse to go on missions given to him by the higher-ups. More so, Yuuta would have only given the bare minimum.

He had repressed his own natural urges and his own sense of self for the friends and family Yuuta thought he’d never have; or had ever wanted before now. He wondered how many people remembered the amoral man before he had adopted Rokuro. One who had chosen the village versus his own blood; his younger sister when she had fallen into depravity which was eerily similar to Yuuta during Eden. Nevertheless, Yuuta had become weak in his will, allowed people to get close to him and subsequently forced him to care… Meanwhile, he had done nothing worth noting when it came to uncovering the various mysteries of the world or even testing out certain theories like who’d win in a war campaign between Suna and Konoha; that was of course if they’re long standing alliances just so happened to end suspiciously. Aggravating as it were, these thoughts did help Yuuta pass time, eventually he’d wander until stumbling upon Iksu, one of the two closest villages to Bastion. There were a couple of villages Yuuta had never or rarely visited along the way to the hidden leaf; Iksu being one of them. So when he accidentally stumbled upon the village’s entrance he’d quickly make his way to the nearest tavern.

Walking into the most shady looking joint this side of the fire country, the scene was something ripped straight from one of those new shinobi noir movies that had been playing in the hidden village. It was hard to tell if the patrons within the walls of suspiciously dubious looking tavern, were actual citizens, corrupted officials or pompous nobles. Yuuta would just assume it was filled with the worst of the worse as he walked in. Meanwhile, Yuuta’s appearance and overall presence were a stark contrast to the scene inside the old bar; with Yuuta being rainbow farts and pixie dust while the inside of the bar a mixture of masculinity, piss and sordid pasts.

Walking in with a cheeky smile, radiating a sense of wonder that could easily be misconstrued as weakness and naivety, Yuuta would quickly be marked as an easy target for just about any nefarious acts. Sitting at the bar, Yuuta would simply start speaking to anyone that would listen. The waitress returned to give Yuuta a menu, he’d skim through the list quickly before pointing at the drink named "Big Nasty Shot”. She’d give a worried expression as if she were going to suggest something different but Yuuta simply smiled and nodded. "You’d swear this place wasn't even in Hi no kuni, not with all the Melancholy in the air” he turned to the guy sitting next to him… The guy was obviously different than everyone else within the tavern, similar to the Gure, albeit with a less odd sense of presence. He didn’t need to show off or boast about how manly or masculine he was; something the entire tavern had devolved into the moment Yuuta’s butt touched the bartool. "Ah, so you are like me then? Someone who has actually taken a life… Unlike the rest of the sad sacks here, Yuuta said to the man as the waitress brought him a dark, thick liquid in a slender shot glass.

"Gure Yuuta… nice to drink by ya 

SA's in Effect:

Aisu Burr has written 250 posts
What Happens in Iksu [Yuuta]Mar 4, 2021 14:27:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

Notes: Jutsu/SA's used, ect.

[attr="class","itsover"]
Right as his drinks were placed before him, someone sitting next to him at the bar seemed to speak out to him. With a bit of a curious expression, Orga would turn to the man to his right with a small grin. He grabbed the glass of whisky and tilted it slightly as he nodded his head to the fellow, introducing himself as Gure Yuuta. "Horosha Shichamatsu. It’s a pleasure.
[break][break]
Though he didn’t say anything to the note of Yuuta relating the two, he didn’t much feel he needed to. Orga eyed the man up and down, quickly getting a figure of the man before he reached inside his robe's pocket to pull out a small lighter and box of cigarettes. "Smoke?” He asked, taking one out and placing it between his lips before he offered one to his compatriot. After taking a long drag of the cigarette, Orga relaxed in his chair with a grin on his face, turning his attention toward the Gure to strike up conversation.
[break][break]
"It’s been a long time since I’ve met a Gure.” He said, making a small nod to the man’s clan symbol. "You’re quite an underestimated group of folks, if you ask me. But you keep quiet. There’s benefits to that.” Orga swished the liquid in his whisky glass a bit before taking another sip. He noted the gentle tastes of cherries and oak in the drink, and while it was quite good, he had been hoping for more to bring to his own signature blend. He placed the glass down and took another puff of his cigarette before he switched to the sake. Taking a drink, it had a much more vibrant flavor to it, resembling that of orange cream. "Mmmmm-hmm-hmmm.” He said, a soft grin coming over his face. "That’s what I was looking for.” He said, eyeing the liquid in the glass.
[break][break]
"Miss!” He would yell, getting the attention of the bar keeper. "I’d love a fresh bottle of this please.” He said, pulling out a bundle of ryo wrapped with a small cloth band. He slipped out a single bill from the roll, before tying it back up and placing it in his breast pocket, sliding the 100 ryu bill across the bar. He noted a few look at him with raised brows, knowing full well he was flashing his wealth to folks who clearly didn’t have much to their names. "And a glass for my friend here.” He said, turning back toward Yuuta. He took another pull of his cigarette before grabbing the glass still half full of whisky, and knocking back the remaining liquid with an audible "ahh.” The cool liquid burned the back of his throat slightly as he swallowed, but it was a family, and even welcomed feeling for the man.
[break][break]
As he took yet another puff of smoke, Orga would exhale from his nostrils once again placing his attention back on the Gure. "So I take it you’re quite familiar with this place, judging by what you said before. How long have you lived in the Fire Country?
[break][break]

[break]
[break]

Jutsu Used:
[break][break]
[break][break]

ulla

[newclass=.oneword1]transition:1s;overflow:hidden;height:200px;width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1]background-color:#2f2f2f;opacity:.8;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:250px;width:150px;transition:1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1 a]font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;color:#a366b6;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
What Happens in Iksu [Yuuta]Mar 11, 2021 11:32:11 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
It is a very sad thing, that nowadays there is so little useless information

Yuuta smiled, he wasn’t much of a smoker however he did indulge socially and decided not to offend the man who was gracious enough to share. Of course, Yuuta only liked smoking because it usually led to death and as a Gure, Death, and Life were concepts they were very familiar with. The woman would return with Yuuta’s drink and place a pack of matches next to the glass, having overheard Horosha Shichimatsu offering one of his cigarettes. Yuuta simply smiled at the woman before downing his drink, a thick, viscous black-looking liquid and then lighting his cigarette. The drink was strong and it made the Gure want the cigarette all the more, with him taking a full drag of the smoke, the tip of the thing making an audible sizzling noise as it lit up. "Us Gure tend to move around alot...” he said before the man continued on speaking about what he had known of or experienced with Yuuta’s clan. Of course, the Gure clan was known as the Fungi users and they occupied almost every corner of the globe, it was natural for people to have come across his clan.

"What can I say? Why make a ruckus when everything ends the same, death and destruction. However, like the Fungi of the Gure, my clan will be around well after our bodies have ceased to move” Yuuta replied to the man mentioning how the Gure didn’t make as much noise on the world stage as much as the likes of the Senju, Yuki, Hono or Nohime. Another aspect of the Gure which was to be expected, unlike most of the world’s clans, who helped found their hidden village; the Gure began as immigrants long before either of the two men were alive. Eventually, they’d integrate and build upon existing cultures yet they had yet to achieve such ascendancy as the likes of others. Still, their abilities were frightening and those who have had the pleasure or displeasure to meet one in battle would remember them and their clan’s prowess in ninjutsu.

Nevertheless, Yuuta was an anomaly even among the Gure; wherever he seemed to venture chaos reigned and people ended up getting spored, among other things. He’d chuckle a bit as the waitress brought another serving, this time of the cream like orange colored drink the man next to him had been drinking. ”Aye, well thank you! You’re pretty loaded feller aren’t ya? Nowadays most would think Jutsu and ability were the epitome of power however there is more power to be gained within the world... Money is one of them. Although it isn’t the power I seek, it still has its place among the many tiers of hegemony” He chuckled at the whispers and grunts Shichimatsu would gather from the crowd behind them, however, the flash of wealth didn’t move Yuuta in the slightest. He was a man of information and wisdom, not to be confused with actual genius or intellect. It could be argued though that his yearning for information did garner him a semblance of intelligence however the man wasn’t a genius by a long shot. Still, with his scores of information Yuuta had made a reputation for himself, both good and bad.

"Oh? The entire world is my home... however I’ve been in the fire country for most of my life” Yuuta replied in his usual way of giving answers that bred more questions. By this time his cigarette had ended and he’d smash the butt into the wooden bar, before eyeing the orange colored drink the man had so graciously bought for him. "What brings such a wealthy man to this part of Hi no Kuni?” he asked before leaning in and whispering "You do know there's like a military outpost nearby? If you asked me it would’ve been a perfect site for the Obsidian Annals. Ehhehe the name is still pending” he’d state before moving back over and downing the orange drink.

o.o hai

What Happens in Iksu [Yuuta]Mar 12, 2021 11:57:43 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

Notes: None!

[attr="class","itsover"]
Orga would raise his brow slightly, eyeing the dark liquid drink the Gure had ordered. What is that, a shot of chlorophyll? He thought to himself, finishing his own cigarette as Yuuta spoke. "I don’t think I’m familiar.” He said with a bit of a chuckle. Orga would pay no mind to the din of people behind him, though he was well aware that some had been speaking about him. He always had his senses and wit about him, even while inebriated.
[break][break]
Yuuta was right about a few things, though. There were more kinds of power in today’s society than the metaphysical strength one had. Of course, abilities in the shinobi arts did play a factor in most cases, but that was not enough to put to the side the strengths that seemed more behind the scenes. Political prowess, wealth, influence - those were more the sort of powers Orga thrived on. Since he started working with the Shakar, Orga has taken much more of a puppet master role, pulling the strings on the sidelines, rather than being the tool used for the job. While he still had his uses with the craft he learned from his past life, Orga very much preferred the way things were now. He had people who worked for him to throw the punches now, so why get your hands dirty?
[break][break]
Orga would quickly down his drink, refilling his glass with the fresh bottle the waitress had just brought them. After doing so, he would pull another cigarette from the pack, and light it with one of the matches from the box before them. He took a long drag from the new cigarette, leaning back in his seat, his attention looking forward despite being focused on nothing in particular. "Well, I’m looking for new locations to open up one of my many businesses. A man like me has to ensure their wealth as I’m sure you can guess, so I made sure to procure a great variety of venues to appeal to the masses.
[break][break]
Orga chuckled to himself, taking another drag of his cigarette before letting his arm drop to his side. "I own just about one of every kind of business you can think of from pharmacies to bars or brothels, believe it or not.” He took another drag of the smoke, reaching for his drink before he breathed out the smoke after his sip. As he exhaled the smoke, Orga would finish the glass once more, refilling his glass, as well as Yuuta’s should he have finished his drink as well. He placed his hand around the glass though, turning to Yuuta before he spoke again. "I have a lot of people who work for me doing just about anything and everything you could imagine. I try to do my best by my employee’s but running a ship like this takes a lot of hands.

[break]
[break]

Jutsu Used:
[break][break]
[break][break]

ulla

has written 0 posts
What Happens in Iksu [Yuuta]Apr 25, 2021 5:53:22 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
Empathize not with the hateful one.
Celebrate not with the joyous one.
extol not the pained one.
Remember always, Tis a fool's task to speak of man's ways, to a god

"You’re quite the charismatic guy. So this is the part when you mention the ambiguously illegal organization, ammright? Someone as charismatic as you can’t be going around without one" Yuuta added, downing the shot of firewater the man had bought for him. This, Shichimatsu guy was shameless in his recruitment efforts, the two of them had only recently met and he was already advertising not only his money but the reach of his "many businesses'' as well; making it all seem too good to come without a catch. Nevertheless, It wasn’t every day that Yuuta met someone as charismatic as he was. In his experience with other shinobi, most were like Senju Kazuto, the prodigal paragon of law and order.

So because Shishishi guy or whatever his name was, isn't a bore or worse a rat, the Gure shinobi decided to hear the man out. Yuuta thought it was the least he could do as repayment for the entertaining conversation. "How long will you pretend to not have information on me? Umm, shi-shi-chinimaru? If what you are saying is true and your reach is vast, it's safe to assume that you have already vetted me” the Jounin asked, shifting the pace of the seemingly casual conversation. Of course, the Konoha shinobi wasn’t trying to be impatient or rush his drinking buddy. Yuuta didn’t care if the man was a missing-nin, wandering-nin, or enemy to Hi no Kuni itself, what he cared about was if this person could be his gateway into the shinobi underworld or at least show him a good time.

If his theory turns out to be true then, shinomoru might be looking at his newest hire. Although, Yuuta would want certain amenities should he agree to join the man’s ranks. He didn’t mind allowing someone else to be the leader or his boss. He just wanted certain autonomy when it came to his possible future sphere of influence.

It was a shame how alien Yuuta felt in his homeland, in fact, during the whole debacle in Yukigakure, he even agreed to become a prisoner of the Mizukage, just to simply learn more of the shinobi from the island nation. among other things. However, that adventure was dead on arrival thanks to Konoha’s higher-ups imprisoning him for attacking the Mizukage. Although his imprisonment was brief and purely theatrical as to not disrupt the chunin exams at the time, it still left a sour taste in the Gure’s mouth, well certain people did not the entirety of his home. "Your work seems pretty fun. I’m sure you travel a lot, witnessing a lot of the world’s secrecies.” he’d eventually say, after listening intently to the man’s responses from Yuuta’s earlier comments. Yuuta’s appearance, divergent values, and annoyingly positive persona belied a massive collection of information and understanding of the workings of the shinobi world; he just has a poor way of communicating the information he possesses to everyone else.

In any event, the Gure shinobi can be oddly endearing, and even loyal. The thing that causes others to paint the man as weird, is simply that no one could generally measure him by the same concepts of Good and Evil, or even Order and Chaos. Yuuta couldn't change who he is, he learned that at a young age since then he has always been true to himself. A man that is so foreign to normalcy, that such concepts can no longer be applied. It would be wise for Shinichimaru to not underestimate him, how Yuuta acted wasn't saying that such concepts are beyond his grasp, he just didn't care to place importance in them. "Ya’know, I’ve been in the market for a new secret lair... Not that I one before.... but it wouldn't hurt. I might even have some great ideas... slightly dapraved too” the man said with his right palm near his mouth as if he were telling Shichimatsu a grave secret. He’d even give a couple of shifty eyes to act as if both were there for a cloak and dagger type of meeting.

In Yuuta’s opinion if Shichimatsu wanted to employ him, then he’d have to put up with his otherworldly shenanigans. After all, it was Yuuta’s weirdest antics that got him the best results in all his ventures, no matter how dangerous, ill-prepared, or universally depraved.

The misspelling of your name aren't typos, Yuuta is basically trying to give you an entirely new name lol and i wanted to translate him changing it up in my non-dialogue text>> i got carried away. 

anyway the name will more than likely going to be Tig, short for Tigg Ol'Bitties. @orga

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Apr 25, 2021 6:01:16 GMT -5