It Starts as Kindling [Issei / Training]

compose a reply
It Starts as Kindling [Issei / Training]Apr 5, 2021 16:36:29 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
"Eh, yeah.. I guess I can't really argue with that point."

Issei thought about making the point about the rules of their current engagement, but he was very much right about what he was saying. In a serious battle this would have probably gone an entirely different direction, but that wasn't to say he couldn't be where he was in the future. Although, he hoped that he wouldn't. Issei already had to swallow how fast Kazui managed to surpass him, and ever since he'd gotten promoted he made it a point to never let that happen to him again.

When Hiro got around to answering the question of how he felt, he noted that Kazuto would have a lot of questions about how slow he'll be moving for tomorrows training. A deep sigh of regret escaped from him as he realized that there was a chance he might be in some kind of trouble for beating up Hiro. "Damn.. I wish you would have brought up the Ol-- I mean Kazuto being your teacher and all." Issei mumbled in embarrassment while scratching the back of his head.

"I don't think anyone is ever grateful for this kind of beating, but, as you noted you asked for it."

The Uchiha shrugged his shoulders with a smile before adding something else. "Well, for what its worth, I hoped you learn something?" Issei added before walking up to the Senju. He might not have been fond of all of them, but he sort of felt he owed it to Kazuto, and his even his former teammate Tsuume to try and make this work. Even in the midst of all the drama that was building up.

When Hiro reached out to give him a fist bump Issei reciprocated. A grin on his face as Hiro noted that they were going to do this again someday, but also noting that it wouldn't be for a couple of months. "Sounds pretty fair to me.. The last thing I need is for you to be getting me in trouble with Kazuto and Miho. You shoulda said something about that earlier knucklehead..."
| AP has written 653 posts
It Starts as Kindling [Issei / Training]Apr 9, 2021 7:41:50 GMT -5
Senju Hiromitsu
I'll be the greatest hero you've ever seen!
Senju Hiromitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday November 24th rank Advanced Genin occupation Hero!

THE WILL OF FIRE
burns bright within me

Hiro chuckled a bit, "You know Kazuto and Miho?” He shouldn’t have really been surprised, being honest. Many of the village knew the two quite well as they had both built up and maintained quite a reputation for themselves. Kazuto especially.

The boy would stand up straight, placing his hands on his back and behind his hips, leaning backward to stretch. He’d lean back up straight, rolling his neck from side to side letting out an audible pop as he did before releasing a sigh of relief. Hiro turned back to Issei, waving his hand a bit, "Eh, don't worry about it. This is inter-clan comradery at its finest, how could he be mad?” Hiro laughed a bit, before wincing, bringing an arm up to his ribs. "Jeez...

Hiro would begin to move back to his pile of belongings next to the riverbed as he looked over to Issei. "You know, you’re more than welcome to come and train with us anytime, I’m sure. I mean, Kazuto has me do a lot more than just physical training, but I’m sure he’d be fine with you tagging along if you ever wanted.” Hiro would crouch down, resting one knee against the ground as he picked up his water and backpack. "Just sayin’, invitation is always open.

Hiro would offer Issei a smile, before nodding his head back in the direction of the village. "Well, I should probably get heading back. I’m gonna ice my ribs before the morning.” He was quite satisfied with the turn of events that happened, despite him feeling like a tenderized piece of meat at the moment. The Senju would offer him a wave, starting his way back home.

TRUST ME,
I'll be as strong as they come

Font Color: #1668c5 | | No Notes!

Temp By: A

Matt has written 162 posts