Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
I hate Change....

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Hmm....what do ya think?"

Showing the image down to the group of canines, she'd blink for a moment as each one seemed to take a moment to at least sniff at the photo of what looked to be an apartment, save for Kai who considered the possibility of using it for other means. As she pulled it away before the deed was done, Nai would growl at the large Saint Bernard, almost as though she were scolding him, watching the large dog simply bark as he retained his cheerful expression.

Honestly, Arashi's previous conversation with Kiho had somewhat stuck a bit. In truth, while she did feel some responsibility for remaining at home to take care of her brothers, she wasn't exactly a child anymore. Most her age had long since moved away from home, and the very least she was more than prepared to do so. She was mature enough, could easily shop and cook on her own without causing a fire. Paying for living and housing was easy since everything went in and out of the Kage Tower and likely would be pulled out of her current pay.

Still, finding a modest home was a bit tricky when most people knew who you were. At the very least, looking through the paper and just passing by locations was more subtle. Especially since she had not even brought up the possibility to her parents.

"Yeaaaa...I didn't think so either...still...two bed rooms....big yard for you guys...it would be a nice starter place right?"

Laying back against the sand, the young woman would close her eyes, staring up into the face of the great white hound above her. As she whined softly out of concern, Arashi would smile as she rubbed her fur with both hands.

"Come on...Its not like I'm eight...I can totally handle being an apartment resident...plus it gives mom and dad some space too! Pretty sure they don't want me constantly around them when I'm not exactly a kid anymore...it would be great. Not to mention I can find a place where I'm not too far from home. Win win..."

Trying to put up a good front, the girl would let her smile fade as she closed her eyes with a frown.

"Who am I kiddin? I hate change..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,711 posts