Part of the Team

compose a reply
Part of the TeamJul 27, 2021 8:31:12 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday January 18th rank SP Jounin occupation Operation Team Member
Part of the Team
"Hah! Ya'll like keepin a girl in suspense..."

Himari would grin before adjusting the strap of her bag across her shoulder, patting it's clip with a confident pound as to assure the man that she was always ready. It was what made her good at what she did, and why she wasn't a force to be played with. The same energy she had brought to the ring, she made sure to bring in everything that she did, even if the crowds were less than thrilled with her appearance, and they were more blade happy and willing to throw fireballs at her. It wasn't the first time she had come across dangerous situations, but there was nothing that kept you more sharp than the mental reminder that more challenges awaited you in the world.

In it seeming that this was the time in which for them to part, one last question was posed of the young woman, prompting her to blink as she heard Kai speak. What was that she planned to take out of her experience as a shinobi? In truth, Himari never really thought about it. It had at first been to follow in her daddy's footsteps...now she did it just because she got a thrill from the challenge.

"Be better than the rest...live...fight...survive...ain't much more to it for me than that...ain't never really got into it for much else...helpin out round Iwa is nice and all...but I just see each mission like when I was in the ring...fight..live..be better..and if I'm slackin in one spot...work on it and improve...be better next match...I get to prove I'm stronger..and it ain't for an act..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Tag: | Words: | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 165 posts
Part of the TeamJul 27, 2021 14:06:47 GMT -5
Kai Nōhime
My creations are the cataclysm that occurs when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object
Kai Nōhime Avatar
groupnull
age 28 years old birthday 14 August rank Jounin occupation Lieutenant of Traps in Explosion Corps | Operations Team 2 Leader
He listened to her mission statement, liking what he was hearing. She sold herself well. Enough to leave a positive impression on him, but he knew that action would go further than any good impression. Her opportunity to show her worth and live up to her words would soon come. The team mission was next on the cards and with the logistics of it to plan, Kai decided to get going. He had said his hello, and gottten to know his teammate a little better in their talk.

"Very well Himari, I'll be off too. It was a pleasure getting to know you better." he said his goodbyes with a half-bow before walking for the exit. The next time they met things may not be as cordial. He liked the more dangerous work when choosing jobs and he had the right mind to get his team going off on the same steam.
Pressure created the hardest stones which was why he thought of turning it up from the jump. He was leaning towards a life-threatening S-Rank or a testing A-rank if he had a change of leniency.

-x-

We can end it with this one?
Nello has written 41 posts
Part of the TeamJul 31, 2021 22:04:50 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday January 18th rank SP Jounin occupation Operation Team Member
Part of the Team
"Umm..yea....see ya'll soon..."

Whether or not there was any other possible reason for her to be there, it seemed that the meeting between her and her new superior was now complete. At the very least, they both were aware of where they stood between each other. Of course, that still remained to be seen. Exactly just where the man's mind was set still remained to be seen. After all, you never knew the true thinking of a stranger until you saw them put action into words. Of course, with him being her senior officer, it was to her to follow his lead. Or at least, that was how things were supposed to go.

But, then what of this operation? This odd job that seemed to be something of a need to know basis. It seemed off. Still, considering the opportunity for such instances were rare, and her own desire to be spend as little time within the village as possible, it was something of a god-send. Though she wouldn't know anything until the time was right apparently.

As Kai made his leave, it left Himari alone for a moment, prompting the blonde to smirk slightly before then closing her eyes as she began to make her way out of the gym.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Tag: | Words: | Notes:Sounds good to me. Thanks again! It was a fun thread!
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 165 posts