The path to power (training Enmei)

compose a reply
The path to power (training Enmei)Mar 21, 2021 8:01:00 GMT -5
Enmei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Enmei Avatar
groupnull
age 40 years old birthday 11/30 rank Elite Jounin occupation
The day had started out peaceful as Enmei remained within the confines of his bedroom. He slumbered peacefully dreaming of becoming a shinobi of great strength and respect. But more importantly, his dream focused on one thing being the Ruler of Kusagakure. He stood above the Kusagakure Lords building at the coronation ceremony. The crowds were silent as he moved towards the railing cloaked in white garb. He had on the traditional land of grass hat worn by past Kusa Lords as he lifted his head the people cheered in reverence to their new leader. When he opened his mouth to speak nothing came out something was wrong.

He tried to speak again but once again nothing came out but silence. The crowd cheering soon turned to boo at the show of lack of respect. He tried to scream out but nothing once again came out suddenly there was a blinding flash of light people were screaming and falling over as a large explosion suddenly engulfed the entire area. People screamed as they were engulfed in the blast flesh ripping from the bone leaving nothing behind but burned bones. He tried to run away from the explosion but it just kept following him and growing larger and larger. Soon he fell victim to the blast and screamed out in pain as he watched his body burn up. He awoke from his dream within the confines of his cave he was using.
Walker has written 9 posts
The path to power (training Enmei)Mar 21, 2021 8:40:39 GMT -5
Enmei
Enmei Avatar
groupnull
He awoke startled and sweat dripping down from his face. He was hunched over slightly and buried his face in his hands and took in a few breaths. He spoke to himself in a soothing manner "it was only a dream just a dream everything's You are in control now!." He exhaled a shaky breath as he got out of bed and moved towards his bathroom and by bathroom, he meant a hole in the ground. He needed to wake up and splash some cold water on his face. He would do his morning routine of relieving himself and head off into a nearby alcove with a spring of water was stored. He reached down and cupped the cold water and splashed it upon his face a few times as he remained within the darkness of the cave.

The water felt soothing on his skin and put him at ease. He shook his head and dried off his face with the sleeve of his shirt He looked himself over in the surface of the water using it as a makeshift mirror and frowned as he had a terrible bedhead. He shook his head and got out his brush and slowly began to comb the wild mess of crimson hair. After what seemed like an eternity he finally combed out his hair and got dressed.
The path to power (training Enmei)Mar 21, 2021 8:44:26 GMT -5
Enmei
Enmei Avatar
groupnull
He would adorn His Black hooded robe and his mask as he cracked his neck to the side and let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't always glamorous being a missing ninja but precations were made to keep his identity hidden. He hadn't faked his death over three years ago for nothing after all. Once again today was going to be a training day for him. He Was strictly focused today on one thing and that was jutsu training. There would be time for improving himself in other areas later for now he needed to make sure he got his insurance policy secured. missions. He chuckled to himself as he stretched out cracking his back to get him nice and limber and to help wake his sleepy ass up.

He yawned loudly there were so many Jutsu that he didn't not know that existed within this world and so little time left. He needed to learn more sealing Jutsu techniques if he wanted to eventually take on a tailed beast in any attempt to seal it. For now, he would concentrate on learning this singular jutsu for the day. The five pronged seal. It gave him reminiscent thoughts about his own clan's secret jutsu the four symbol seal. He could only surmise it would work in a similar fashion?
last edit by Enmei on Apr 1, 2021 19:33:23 GMT -5
The path to power (training Enmei)Mar 21, 2021 11:07:55 GMT -5
Enmei
Enmei Avatar
groupnull
Sadly there was no training field for him to utilize in his area. After all, he was in a large ravine and he could not very well use the cave in which he housed in as a training area. Things could get hefty and loud for all he knew or he could be ambushed. Perhaps it was just the paranoia setting into his brain but overcautiousness wasn't exactly always a bad thing. He needed to keep attention away from him for just a little bit longer. He slowly stepped outside the entrance of the cave and his eyes squinted from the sun behind his mask.

He stared out at the river from the entrance of the cave and smiled beneath his mask. The morning rays of the sun hitting him felt invigorating. He took in a deep breath and stretched his arms out. looking down at the surface of the river. He bent down at the surface of the water and saw a few fish swimming under the surface of the water. He would need to make a mental note of this area was a perfect spot for fishing. Although to be fair he was rather sick and tired of eating fish but it was a good hobby to unwind with.
The path to power (training Enmei)Apr 1, 2021 19:36:21 GMT -5
Enmei
Enmei Avatar
groupnull
The sun was already just creeping over the horizon. The air was chilly as he exhaled sharply, watching his breath form into condensation into the air. He tossed aside his bag to the ground and looked around his current surroundings. He took in a deep breath enjoying the fresh air around him as he closed his eyes for a few moments taking in the wonderful scents around him. He loved the smell of fresh dew in the morning, especially around a forest-like area. He cleared his throat and reopened his eyes, and smirked. Today was going to be a productive day. He could feel it in his bones today was going to be exciting.

He slowly walked over to his bag and pulled out a scroll and smiled excitedly. Like a child waiting to unwrap his birthday present, he stared greedily at the scroll and unrolled it. He was so excited about learning a new jutsu that was one thing that seemed to blend over from the original personality he had. He could hardly contain his joy behind his mask. He would head back into the cave and retrieve his bag and the affirmation scroll containing the Jutsu he needed to study. and climb the cliff face with some supplies and head into the nearby forest to try and get some privacy.
The path to power (training Enmei)Apr 1, 2021 22:36:32 GMT -5
Go Mujina
Go Mujina Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty years old birthday August 29 rank C-Rank occupation Mercenary
[attr="class","sidetxt1"]i look at you, looking at me
[attr="class",sidetxt2"]and the face that i see is my own.
[attr="class","sidetag"]
[attr="class","bodytxtt"]Mujina had been stepping carefully along the river bank with her bow out and eyes scanning the area for anything that could be breakfast. A lot of creatures would make their way to the edge of the water as they began to wake and Mujina crouched low, ready for them. She heard a slight movement coming from the entrance of a cave she had not previously seen and ducked into a bush to hide, thinking it might be a bear.

What emerged was a sight even more frightening; a figure hooded and cloaked in fine black cloth with a silver mask covering their face. She wasn’t sure if this man was a ninja but it certainly wasn’t your run-of-the-mill trapper. The girl covered her mouth with her hand and pushed her back up against the wall of the ravine as she recalled her last run in with a village shinobi.

He stooped down to drink from the river and she caught sight of a tattered sleeve. That seemed odd and she wondered what he was doing sleeping out here all on his own. Maybe he was homeless like her. Mujina cocked her head to the side, feeling a little more curious, as he looked at some kind of scroll. She wondered what she might learn by watching him. He turned and went back inside the cave for a moment before coming out with a pack obviously about to continue on his way.

"Um…” Mujina spoke up hesitantly as she inched forward, emerging from the bushes with a friendly if a little nervous smile, "Hello~ I wasn’t expecting to run into anyone else out here this morning.”
[attr="class","cranecred00"]MADE BY CRANE

[newclass=.sidetxt1]width:80px;text-align:justify;font:8px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:double 5px #E8E8E8;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetxt2]width:80px;text-align:justify;font:8px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:double 5px #E8E8E8;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag]width:80px;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag a]text-align:center!important;font:10px Roboto Condensed!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bodytxtt]background-color:transparent;width:330px;text-align:justify;font:12px Spectral;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cranecred00]background-color:#F1F1F1;opacity:0;font-size:7px;font-family:arial;padding:5px;width:65px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:270px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[Googlefont="Spectral"]
[Googlefont="Roboto Condensed"]

[Googlefont="Noto Sans"]
Thalia has written 32 posts
The path to power (training Enmei)Apr 2, 2021 8:14:49 GMT -5
Enmei
Enmei Avatar
groupnull
As he looked up the rock face wall, his hands outstretched as he was about to begin his climb. There was a disturbance behind him. Instinctively, he skidded to the side, drew his kunai, and held it before him in a guarded stance. Had someone finally found him to take him out. However, he looked on and saw it was a woman with a bow. There was no village headband or any markings upon her that made her a part of any particular village. He relaxed and slowly lowered his arm with the kunai in it and resheathed the kunai into his arm sleeve. His voice was deep yet smooth with an allure. that was one of the few things that were distinguishable between him and his former primary personality. "My apologies, it was a reflex. You tend to get a little jumpy when you live out her all alone."

Beneath the calm facade, his mind was arguing with itself. If she had spotted him, she might have spotted him leaving his cave. Now he could no longer go back to that spot if she was a kunoichi of a village. Great three years down the drain, and after he just got it the way he wanted it. He could kill her, but no his bloodlust was sated and surprisingly lethargic today. "I honestly wasn't expecting anyone out here as well as quite a shock. It's one of the reasons I live out here very few human interactions unless you count the occasional band of bandits roaming."

He smirked beneath his silver mask though he didn't tell her was those bandits always end up going missing. He loved hunting them down to pass the time and quell his bloodlust. He slowly walked back to his original placing and stared out at the girl. He kept his right hand behind his back, ready to form a hand seal at the ready at any given moment should she pose a threat. He had not lived this long on his own without proper precautions. "So what are you doing out here? Are you a shinobi? a hunter, where are you from?"

The path to power (training Enmei)Apr 6, 2021 20:26:27 GMT -5
Go Mujina
Go Mujina Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty years old birthday August 29 rank C-Rank occupation Mercenary
[attr="class","sidetxt1"]i look at you, looking at me
[attr="class",sidetxt2"]and the face that i see is my own.
[attr="class","sidetag"]
[attr="class","bodytxtt"]Mujina jumped a little and threw her hands up in front of her face, the bow dangling off her elbow awkwardly. The guy must have been pretty jumpy himself to be so easily spooked by someone like her. "I was just out hunting for breakfast. I’m from the Land of Tea… not a shinobi, no. They don’t really do that where I’m from.”

She glanced over at the cave he’d emerged from but all she could see was darkness within. It was a little off putting… talking to someone that wore a mask all the time. She couldn’t really tell what he was thinking behind the blank expression chiseled in silver. She had to admit it was pretty stylish though. "You gave me quite a fright earlier. I thought you might be a bear. I killed one once. Not an easy fight. It attacked my brother or I’d have just ran away.”

Mujina chuckled good naturedly at her own cowardice to show it was ok for him to join in if he wanted to. She was talking faster than normal but she got that way when she was nervous and meeting new people made her nervous. "Are there a lot of bandits around here?”
[attr="class","cranecred00"]MADE BY CRANE

[newclass=.sidetxt1]width:80px;text-align:justify;font:8px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:double 5px #E8E8E8;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetxt2]width:80px;text-align:justify;font:8px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:double 5px #E8E8E8;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag]width:80px;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag a]text-align:center!important;font:10px Roboto Condensed!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bodytxtt]background-color:transparent;width:330px;text-align:justify;font:12px Spectral;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cranecred00]background-color:#F1F1F1;opacity:0;font-size:7px;font-family:arial;padding:5px;width:65px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:270px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[Googlefont="Spectral"]
[Googlefont="Roboto Condensed"]

[Googlefont="Noto Sans"]
Thalia has written 32 posts
The path to power (training Enmei)Apr 9, 2021 20:29:43 GMT -5
Enmei
Enmei Avatar
groupnull
He turned his head as the woman once again began to speak to him. Noting her bow as it would hang awkwardly on her elbow. His worried face behind his mask relaxed softly as she mentioned she was out hunting for breakfast. However, he would not completely relax when she spoke that she was from the land of tea. They did not train shinobi there, so that was good. He could relax about her somewhat, but he would still maintain a hidden guard. Not knowing who may show up after this woman, he had not lived this long without taking proper precautions.

As she looked over towards the cave's direction, he noted he had made his home and cleared his throat after talking about how she once killed a bear. He chuckled at her good nature. She was nervous good he could extract that much from the way her body language was and the increased manner in which she spoke. "Bears aren't too bad, it's Man, you should watch out for. I do apologize, though, for frightening you. It's been a while since I interacted with anyone that wasn't aiming to rob me, so my people skills are a bit rusty." He chuckled as she asked if there were many bandits around here. "Not as bad as it used to be. The strangest thing, no clue why that is, though."

A malicious grin curled upon him. Oh, it was such fun massacring the bandits that worked around this area. Slaughtering them there cries for mercy cut short as he ran through them one by one, those delicious crimson droplets flying about. It was enough to curb his less than pleasant impulses he had trouble with. He turned his attention back to the wall and turned his back towards the woman. "Well, It was nice seeing a friendly face out there. I have a sealing Jutsu I must get back to learning."